Save 40% On Latest Muscle Builder From Olympus Labs!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ALPHADEFY by Olympus Labs

NEW PRODUCT ALERT

Picture a future where muscle growth and fat loss are not just aspirations but inevitable outcomes.

Get ready to experience a transformation unlike any other with… ALPHADEFY!

Save 40% with code:
DEFY40
72 hours only!

Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don’t sleep on this! the feedback from the facebook group has been amazing. i’ll try and find some and post it below

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
i ordered this for the endurance potential

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
some of the comments from facebook loggers. Each comment is a different person so this is feedback from 5 different users.

“Love AlphaDefy… only just started on week 3 but have noticed that recovery and strength are improving for me at the gym and after my river walks.
Definitely notice the increase of body temperature and the endurance and energy… this is one of the best things I love about this product.
I’m looking forward to getting more AlphaDefy to run in the near future.”

“It works as stated. My strength as increased and recovery has been good. All of this while training fasted. It has also helped with nutrient partitioning. My diet hasn't been the best and I've still been able to recomp”

“Its definitely worth investing.
Very good increase in energy and decrease in appetite. Thats what I noticed straight away. You gotta remember that supps are just an icing on a cake but they do help if you use them right way. With Defy you can break through plateaus and gain this extra advantage.”

“Muscle preservation in a caloric deficit was the most notable effect for me, personally. Everything tightened up, vascularity increased, and nutrients were shuttled right where they needed to be.”

“I can say that the product works as advertised. Week one I saw a muscle gardening effect and increased vascularity. Weeks one and two I was eating normally and weight stayed roughly the same and strength went up which I was exited about so in week three I dieted a bit and now a the begining of week four I'm weighing in at 236.1 which is 2.5 pounds lower than my starting weight. Strength did go down a little bit with the dieting which I want I hoped would not happen but Ces La vie but on a positive note during week 4 I got complimented on my physique on almost a daily basis.”

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely take advantage of the intro sale guys!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

NEW PRODUCT ALERT!

FINAL DAY OF SALE!

Save 40% with code: DEFY40

*Offers ends at midnight tonight (PST)*

Learn More >

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope everyone was able to take advantage of the deal!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Be sure to enter in the logging opportunity if you won’t able to take advantage of the intro sale

ALPHADEFY LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
View attachment 240441

NEW PRODUCT ALERT

Picture a future where muscle growth and fat loss are not just aspirations but inevitable outcomes.

Save 40% with code: DEFY40
72 hours only!

Learn More >
Damn, I missed this. Currently logging this product but want to keep it going and up the dose to 2 servings a day. Any new discount codes coming up? Need 2 more bottles.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was! Hoping for another sale soon!
Nothing but I’ll keep you posted if hear anything. I know it’s treating you well for sure! Appreciate the great feedback