Who's taking Olympus Labs K1NGS Blood

JD52

Awards
Herd good reviews. Just curious on feedback. Also curious how the dosage was going. 10pills a day sheesh. Why such a high pill dosage ??

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Herd good reviews. Just curious on feedback. Also curious how the dosage was going. 10pills a day sheesh. Why such a high pill dosage ??
My d1ck took a dirt nap after a long cycle and woke up 3 days after I started KB. It's quality sh1t... just follow the directions.

I'd start it when you start your SERM as GNO and Jebrook have recommended in the Q&A thread... run it for a min of 8 weeks and your gold

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I am taking it am a few days from completing a full tub on day 28 i think, yes 5 caps AM and 5 PM but it is required to get the dosage of ingredients.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this looks like a great formula, in for reviews

JD52

Awards
My d1ck took a dirt nap after a long cycle and woke up 3 days after I started KB. It's quality sh1t... just follow the directions.

I'd start it when you start your SERM as GNO and Jebrook have recommended in the Q&A thread... run it for a min of 8 weeks and your gold
Dam sounds like some good stuff. What serm are you running

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established

What do you class as a long cycle, 7 weeks ago i finished a 12 week Test and Tren E cycle, using a mix of Test Prop, Tren Ace, Test E, Sustanon and Tren E at dosages of around 300-500mg a week for test, starting with 300 and ending with 500 for last 6 weeks, and Tren at a dose starting with 250mg and going upto 300mg per week towards end of cycle.

also i did not use HCG on cycle but did not have any major atrophy from it, i feel testicular size has returned during past month of Clomid & Nolva 50,50,25,25 and 20,20,10,10 alongside the Kingsblood. i plan on running another month of KB to bring it to 8 weeks, then run Test1fy for another 8 weeks for a 16 week PCT / Recovery.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took it as a OTC PCT for Andro Shred I believe and it was great. Made a thread on it you can find in this section.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
What do you class as a long cycle, 7 weeks ago i finished a 12 week Test and Tren E cycle, using a mix of Test Prop, Tren Ace, Test E, Sustanon and Tren E at dosages of around 300-500mg a week for test, starting with 300 and ending with 500 for last 6 weeks, and Tren at a dose starting with 250mg and going upto 300mg per week towards end of cycle.

also i did not use HCG on cycle but did not have any major atrophy from it, i feel testicular size has returned during past month of Clomid & Nolva 50,50,25,25 and 20,20,10,10 alongside the Kingsblood. i plan on running another month of KB to bring it to 8 weeks, then run Test1fy for another 8 weeks for a 16 week PCT / Recovery.
8 wks of 11kt and DHEA then 8 weeks of LGD, epiandro, The1, dimethandrostendol... I pulsed Dbol pwo eod for a couple weeks till I got worried about e sides.

The methyl orals weren't run all at once. I had partial bottles... anyway it was a 17 wk cycle.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of caps because there's a ton of compounds in there, all dosed properly. Any less and you'd be dealing with horse pills...or less ingredients/improperly dosed ingredients, neither of which we'd want. ;) Split 5 and 5.

Only one review posted here so far: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/289446-k1ngsblood.html
But the feedback has been very good. I'll let some more non-reps chime in with their experience, but if you have any more questions, let me know! :)

JD52

Awards
Lots of caps because there's a ton of compounds in there, all dosed properly. Any less and you'd be dealing with horse pills...or less ingredients/improperly dosed ingredients, neither of which we'd want. ;) Split 5 and 5.

But the feedback has been very good. I'll let some more non-reps chime in with their experience, but if you have any more questions, let me know! :)
Thanks man. I appreciate your info.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is awesome! Definitely the best comprehensive option out there. I did not run it as part of PCT...just as a test booster for the past few months. It's really energizing and treats the boys well! I was a bit turned off intitially at the thought of all those pills but it really doesn't bother me at all. I have yet to see any complaints...

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
8 wks of 11kt and DHEA then 8 weeks of LGD, epiandro, The1, dimethandrostendol... I pulsed Dbol pwo eod for a couple weeks till I got worried about e sides.

The methyl orals weren't run all at once. I had partial bottles... anyway it was a 17 wk cycle.
17 weeks is quite a while did you suffer from any atrophy and use HCG on cycle at around 250 units twice per week to maintain function. I am thinking of getting some HCG for future cycles of Tren and cycles for 12+ weeks, but seem to be recovering without it, it is just the hassle of sourcing the bacteriostatic water for it and then the mixing, and storing in a fridge.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
17 weeks is quite a while did you suffer from any atrophy and use HCG on cycle at around 250 units twice per week to maintain function. I am thinking of getting some HCG for future cycles of Tren and cycles for 12+ weeks, but seem to be recovering without it, it is just the hassle of sourcing the bacteriostatic water for it and then the mixing, and storing in a fridge.
I had shrinkage on cycle but the boys dropped back to normal after a few weeks. No HCG... I will next cycle though.

After my last pct I'm worried about recovery.. I'm 36 and don't want to go on TRT so I'm playing with fire by running cycles anyway... I figure I'll take any and every precaution possible

JD52

Awards
Alright I have a embarrassing question regarding the current medication that I take daily called Valacyclovir 500mg daily for shingles will this med effect or do harm when taking along with KinGS blood?? Any reps out there

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright I have a embarrassing question regarding the current medication that I take daily called Valacyclovir 500mg daily for shingles will this med effect or do harm when taking along with KinGS blood?? Any reps out there
You would have to consult your physician on that unfortunately

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I'm loving the B2G1 deals... I've got 3 tubs of Tr1umph coming in tomorrow.
Can't beat the price.... nor the flavors of tr1umph, OL crushed it!

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
No your fine . Never affected me

pbandy1

Awards
50 mg zinc! Damn! Looks like an interesting product though

pbandy1

Awards
Zinc Picolinate is ~21% elemental zinc.
I thought labels showed elemental zinc these days?

edit: and the label says 333% daily value, so it sounds like the zinc is elemental since the RDA is 15 mg

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
KB is the ****!! I used it for pct and had great results. Using it now just for the added benefits. Since I'm not in a pct phase, I only take 3 or 4 a day.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thought labels showed elemental zinc these days?

edit: and the label says 333% daily value, so it sounds like the zinc is elemental since the RDA is 15 mg
Must be a labelling error. It is 21% of 50mg

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently on it during PCT. Just finishing up my second week, so a little early to tell. And don't worry about the number of pills. I was surprised at how small they are.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
am currently using this as a standalone test booster.. strength, libido and sleep are top notch on this product.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a few days into pct myself using nolva and clomid. KB as well. The last couple weeks of my cycle libido was in the gutter. I'm taking organic maca as well.

I'm less than a week in and woke up with a raging hard on like I was 15. A very positive sign

JD52

Awards
I'm a few days into pct myself using nolva and clomid. KB as well. The last couple weeks of my cycle libido was in the gutter. I'm taking organic maca as well.

I'm less than a week in and woke up with a raging hard on like I was 15. A very positive sign
Hahaha. Same here. Last night my girl was saying my **** was to dam hard hahahaa. And she was right. **** was hard like a rock

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
It has become a daily staple for me as I can get K1ng's Blood cheaper than buying everything individually.

alanhouston90

Awards
Will say I have ran 2 bottles of each m test and KB with a month break in between and I noticed better effects and liked m test a whole lot more.

It's funny it's the same thing with Epi plex vs epic unleashed....who knows how great the quality is on either, just giving my honest feedback.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
product effectiveness is very individual..to me cel epiplex was just trash. havent tried epic unleashed but follidrone original version was awesome but the new FD2 had zero effect. goes to show how varied the effects are

alanhouston90

Awards
I can agree on original folli seeming to be awesome compared to v2 or other epi products.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
K1ngsBlood and M-Test are neck and neck for me. Both amazing and give me most of the same benefits. Can't go wrong with either one.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Definitely not a product that makes you wonder whether it's doing its job or not lol

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it OK to run another bottle ?
Did you only run one bottle? Yeah, you can run another one. I'd take a break after about 8 weeks, diminishing returns and cost/benefit ratio and all, but 8 weeks is a good length.

JD52

Awards
Did you only run one bottle? Yeah, you can run another one. I'd take a break after about 8 weeks, diminishing returns and cost/benefit ratio and all, but 8 weeks is a good length.
Just finished my first bottle. Felt good

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
When I'm done with my second 2-Bottle M-Test run, I will be back on K1ng's Blood...permanently...and every 2 months get back on the stuff that's in M-Test that's not in KD (namely, the Fadogia). I was taking almost all the ingredients in KB daily before they even came out with it since I liked what they all did for me. Now mind you I'm older, so those things DO have a benefit daily for us in the aarp sect.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
When I'm done with my second 2-Bottle M-Test run, I will be back on K1ng's Blood...permanently...and every 2 months get back on the stuff that's in M-Test that's not in KD (namely, the Fadogia). I was taking almost all the ingredients in KB daily before they even came out with it since I liked what they all did for me. Now mind you I'm older, so those things DO have a benefit daily for us in the aarp sect.
How does the Fadogia have an effect compared to kingsblood?