Old fugger keeps the estro in check and shreds for contest.. Forma Stanzol and N2Burn

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You surely had those guys in that rear-double biceps pose. Your delts and triceps dwarfed theirs.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Rick... Is it just me or did I get hiim ...?

I think you got him. Especially when you look at the back double bi pose. You look absolutely phenomenal in that pic. It really brings out just how ripped you are compared to your competition.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You surely had those guys in that rear-double biceps pose. Your delts and triceps dwarfed theirs.
Yah I was so much bigger than them.. and no less cut and my legs are twice the size too...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you got him. Especially when you look at the back double bi pose. You look absolutely phenomenal in that pic. It really brings out just how ripped you are compared to your competition.
Yah well one of judges did pick me so we're not the only ones. That is only 3 pics though...and he did have a good chest.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Impressive Doug, you are the leanest I have ever seen you and hit your poses well. You have a lot to be proud of, you made those two younger guys have to work really hard to keep up. Your arms/traps/delts and upper back look the best I have ever seen.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Impressive Doug, you are the leanest I have ever seen you and hit your poses well. You have a lot to be proud of, you made those two younger guys have to work really hard to keep up. Your arms/traps/delts and upper back look the best I have ever seen.
Thanks fin, I have always wondered what I could do if I got lean enough and took the time I needed to get ready.. this is my answer. I am pretty pleased...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pics look fantastic Doug! You look incredible on that stage. You look very big and very lean. Well done man!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super lean man! And looking big too! Mean progress you have made through this entire log, and more importantly your life :)

Keep going and killing it man!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All that hard work really paid off, eh brother?
Good going, DW!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Super lean man! And looking big too! Mean progress you have made through this entire log, and more importantly your life :)

Keep going and killing it man!
Thanks...Well I was back in the gym on Saturday good workout .. nice to be back...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All that hard work really paid off, eh brother?
Good going, DW!!
Thanks again Jeff, yah it always has a way of doing just that... I enjoyed it too..... well most of it ...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man Doug, all I can say is the only thing that these guys had on you is tighter skin... In other words youth. You were in far better condition then them with more size in every pose. The guy who took it from you had a decent case of gyno too. Surprised it did not come out against him in the end. Bottom line is you got up in there with the pack and took it to them enough that they will always look back and remember the Silver Fox!
The Old Fugger who almost took the trophy but definitely stole the show!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man Doug, all I can say is the only thing that these guys had on you is tighter skin... In other words youth. You were in far better condition then them with more size in every pose. The guy who took it from you had a decent case of gyno too. Surprised it did not come out against him in the end. Bottom line is you got up in there with the pack and took it to them enough that they will always look back and remember the Silver Fox!
The Old Fugger who almost took the trophy but definitely stole the show!
Thanks Chris ... I was pleased just to make it close and win the crowd...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doug... I totally agree with Chris, you were in far better shape than the other two guys and the one guy that took the win over you did have a pretty serious case of Gyno going on for sure!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doug... I totally agree with Chris, you were in far better shape than the other two guys and the one guy that took the win over you did have a pretty serious case of Gyno going on for sure!
Maybe I thought that his chest was a bit different looking... Thanks, I was just saying in another thread, I should have peaked on EPI-V then there would have been no question...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I thought that his chest was a bit different looking... Thanks, I was just saying in another thread, I should have peaked on EPI-V then there would have been no question...
Well... if it was not Gyno, then his chest was very weird looking, I'm thinking he has some masses in there to be honest with you!

Don't beat yourself up with "coulda, woulda, shoulda's," just know that you did the best you could, you looked absolutely AMAZING and that is all that really needs to be said!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Like I said it's nice to hear but I am dedicated to my wife... besides she was right there when they were telling me.
well, at least your ego got stroked, if nothing else, lol.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well... if it was not Gyno, then his chest was very weird looking, I'm thinking he has some masses in there to be honest with you!

Don't beat yourself up with "coulda, woulda, shoulda's," just know that you did the best you could, you looked absolutely AMAZING and that is all that really needs to be said!
Yah I am completely at peace with how I did...

well, at least your ego got stroked, if nothing else, lol.
lol yah that it did... it just feels good to know at 53 that hot women still find you sexy... It's not an ego trip really just a natural reaction...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yah I am completely at peace with how I did...

lol yah that it did... it just feels good to know at 53 that hot women still find you sexy... It's not an ego trip really just a natural reaction...

lol-fess up dude it's a round trip ego trip......if your wife is as secure in the relationship as you are, it's an ego trip for her too to know her mate is desireable.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol-fess up dude it's a round trip ego trip......if your wife is as secure in the relationship as you are, it's an ego trip for her too to know her mate is desireable.
EXACTA-MUNDO!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess it's in how you look at it, to me ego is something that I let get to my head. I know that just because I got into great shape and look good does not make me any better than anyone else and it's important for me to keep that in mind. At the same time it's so overwhelming it's hard not to take some pride in it. It just feels good to know your not past it yet... It's not that important in the big scheme and it's a very fleeting thing not too meaningful it just a natural reaction to the situation...Yah Carol is proud of me, I could tell the way she was talking about the women in the audience...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I guess it's in how you look at it, to me ego is something that I let get to my head. I know that just because I got into great shape and look good does not make me any better than anyone else and it's important for me to keep that in mind. At the same time it's so overwhelming it's hard not to take some pride in it. It just feels good to know your not past it yet... It's not that important in the big scheme and it's a very fleeting thing not too meaningful it just a natural reaction to the situation...Yah Carol is proud of me, I could tell the way she was talking about the women in the audience...
geez, if not ego then what the hell drives us to push ourselves so hard, lol..............call it what you want a rose is still a rose-thorns and all!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
geez, if not ego then what the hell drives us to push ourselves so hard, lol..............call it what you want a rose is still a rose-thorns and all!!!!
Well it may be just semantics but I see Ego and Self Esteem as two different things, to me Ego is something you use to make up for the lack of Self Esteem to find a balance. I still have ego but I try hard to increase self esteem to combat it. Think about it people with low self esteem often have very large Ego's.... Ego is about instant gratification ...self esteem is yours to keep.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I have been eating a lot but still I manage to hold my fast and am only around 200 lbs which is very good. I have been doing a lot of cardio to combat the overeating though.

Went to war in the gym today, doing Chris's warrior workout and Iove it!! I am only taking a preworkout no other supps. I can't say enough about N2KTS ... man it's just so much better than the other preworkouts. It goes way beyond the stim, the workouts are just stellar...

I know I said I am not competing any more but I am going to train as if I were, yah I said it, I am not going to stop going to war just because I don't get to put on a speedo and parade around on stage. I am going to rock it anyway!!

I plan on staying around 200 time Xmas, no supps except preworkout ... get really cleaned up. Then in the new year I am going to do a biig EPI-Strong/Trenazone/Tranaderm cycle and put on 10-15 lbs...

I was thinking Transaderm 5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5
Trenazone 0/0/1/2/2.5/2.5/0/0
Epi-Strong 0/0/45/45/45/45/60/60

Sounds a bit intense....may scale that back some..

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it may be just semantics but I see Ego and Self Esteem as two different things, to me Ego is something you use to make up for the lack of Self Esteem to find a balance. I still have ego but I try hard to increase self esteem to combat it. Think about it people with low self esteem often have very large Ego's.... Ego is about instant gratification ...self esteem is yours to keep.
Love the contrasting definitions that you employed here.
I agree.
Self-Esteem is healthy and productive..........Ego proves destructive.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree.
Thanks Jeff yah it's like all things and it is like your slogan in pain or discomfort now and benefit later, instant gratification pain later...it's just how God designed everything so we have the opportunity to improve ourselves and grow closer to him. It's part of the plan of salvation and solid proof of intelligent design. Overwhelming circumstantial evidence if you will...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree.
I agree 100%. Its good to have that self esteem to drive and motivate you to succeed, but a big head and Ego can be counter productive for you and everyone around you

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree 100%. Its good to have that self esteem to drive and motivate you to succeed, but a big head and Ego can be counter productive for you and everyone around you
Yah that''s what I am talking about it can be a fine line sometimes and often one is mistaken for the other...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah that''s what I am talking about it can be a fine line sometimes and often one is mistaken for the other...
Those who have low self-esteem will sometimes look at us who are merely confident and have healthy self-esteem and they will interpret it as base ego when that is simply not the truth.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those who have low self-esteem will sometimes look at us who are merely confident and have healthy self-esteem and they will interpret it as base ego when that is simply not the truth.
That is very true, not to say that my Ego does not get the best of me sometimes but in the big scheme I try to put humility at a higher priority... not take myself too seriously lol gotta be able to laugh at myself...Stupid old fugger all primped cuz a few nice looking ladies thought he was hot lol It's ok though I worked hard so I'll cut myself some slack on this one. I earned the right to feel good about myself...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is very true, not to say that my Ego does not get the best of me sometimes but in the big scheme I try to put humility at a higher priority... not take myself too seriously lol gotta be able to laugh at myself...Stupid old fugger all primped cuz a few nice looking ladies thought he was hot lol It's ok though I worked hard so I'll cut myself some slack on this one. I earned the right to feel good about myself...

got to stir the pot, lol......to me self esteem is a part of ego. although i agree that self worth is also a part of ego, and many have an inflated view of it for no apparent reason, lol.

anyways i agree that a big head is a bad thing-no matter what catagory you put it in, lol.

keep up the good work, doug!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got to stir the pot, lol......to me self esteem is a part of ego. although i agree that self worth is also a part of ego, and many have an inflated view of it for no apparent reason, lol.

anyways i agree that a big head is a bad thing-no matter what catagory you put it in, lol.

keep up the good work, doug!!!
Thanks .. yah some may say there is good and bad ego just a different way of saying it, like I said it's semantics we are supposed to feel good about ourselves but we have to remember we're no better than anyone else ... or any worse for that matter..

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's FINAFLEX Trivia is....

NOW!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/168461-redefine-nutriton-weightlifting-51.html#post3068467

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow Superdrol and Tren ? .... sounds a bit nasty lol
I've ran both compounds before in a stack situation using the separate compounds together. Not nasty at all. Just incredibe strength gains and good muscle mass increases. The Tren will help with any possible bloat from the Superdrol.
This is actually a very good combination.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doug and all others reading... it will not contain Superdrol nor will it contain Tren, it is going to have an entirely new ingredient profile, but mark my words it will be worth of being named FINAFLEX 550-XD Black, I promise I will post more information as I get it, waiting on Patrick Arnold for the complete Ingredient Panel and write-up on it!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doug and all others reading... it will not contain Superdrol nor will it contain Tren, it is going to have an entirely new ingredient profile, but mark my words it will be worth of being named FINAFLEX 550-XD Black, I promise I will post more information as I get it, waiting on Patrick Arnold for the complete Ingredient Panel and write-up on it!
Oooo... new stuff...