Old fugger keeps the estro in check and shreds for contest.. Forma Stanzol and N2Burn

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's to you Old Fugger...

My wife gave me that nicname ... not sure if it was about the song or something about how I made her feel, she's a hopeless romantic ... that's ok I am too... lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Givethanks25 is the code for 25% off everything at N2BM right now..
This code is not case sensitive and the sale will be going on from now till the end of the month Nov 30th 11:59 pm

Please tell the world spread the code all over.
Givethanks25

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Givethanks25 is the code for 25% off everything at N2BM right now..
This code is not case sensitive and the sale will be going on from now till the end of the month Nov 30th 11:59 pm

Please tell the world spread the code all over.
Givethanks25
Don't forget the free shipping!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
love the random plug :) how you been scotty?
I'm good Bro, I only throw up a little notice here and there on friend's thread's in which I have gotten permission to do so, No Spamming here!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm good Bro, I only throw up a little notice here and there on friend's thread's in which I have gotten permission to do so, No Spamming here!
It's all good ... what's the word on that new anabolic... we need details...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all good ... what's the word on that new anabolic... we need details...
The Raws tested at almost 100% purity, it has been made and we are waiting on the results after it has been made (strange things can magically happen when/after it is produced as in purity lowers) which we will not allow to happen, which is why it could be a game changer and we will not release it vs. release an inferior product! So that is the honest truth to where the hold up is on everything, sorry guys, I promise, when I know, you will know because it is my job to promote it to the best of my ability and I know it next to impossible to promote on hear-say!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Raws tested at almost 100% purity, it has been made and we are waiting on the results after it has been made (strange things can magically happen when/after it is produced as in purity lowers) which we will not allow to happen, which is why it could be a game changer and we will not release it vs. release an inferior product! So that is the honest truth to where the hold up is on everything, sorry guys, I promise, when I know, you will know because it is my job to promote it to the best of my ability and I know it next to impossible to promote on hear-say!!!
Can you tell us what the compounds main attributes are? Wet gainer, dry recomp, ? Pretty please?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you tell us what the compounds main attributes are? Wet gainer, dry recomp, ? Pretty please?
If everything goes as planned... hardener, strength & mass gainer with little to no water retention & solid lean mass gains!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If everything goes as planned... hardener, strength & mass gainer with little to no water retention & solid lean mass gains!
Sounds very good, looking forward to it...

mathew34

Awards
glad to hear this bro!! Just dont forget to log.. im following... ;)