utmatt03

Awards
large container (90 Serving) blue Razz xtend Eta Thanks

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Jacked is anyday, LG's is ordered and nothing on Reset AD yet.

irata

Awards
i saw jack3d in stock a few hours ago, now its sold out again. you cant be for real NP! please tell me youll have more this week

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
Will green tea powder be back in stock before the 5th?

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Any word on when Krillip Balance by RPN will be up? IM waiting to check out as you said it was pending....

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i saw jack3d in stock a few hours ago, now its sold out again. you cant be for real NP! please tell me youll have more this week
I asked Jacob about this and he said he was checking, but hasn't got back to me yet.
Any word on when Krillip Balance by RPN will be up? IM waiting to check out as you said it was pending....
I think Dsade said it arrived, so it's just a matter of putting it up on the site. I have no control over when Darren does that, but hopefully soon :)

Insaniac

Awards
Java Lustre Cleansing Shampoo (12 oz)
Manufactured By: RPN..........??????????????

Lipo PM and X-dream............?????????????

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I see the krillipid balance has been added, but strange shots still out of stock :(

their ETA was actually a day ahead of krillipid IIRC? I'm ready to party!

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm will have to check with Dsade on that. The Krillipid will likely go quick, I think I just bought 2/24 units
Nevermind, the link on first page wasnt working, had to find it throught hte RPN page.... thanks for the heads up

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
1000 size '00' nutraplanet caps perhaps before the 5th?

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
1000 size '00' nutraplanet caps perhaps before the 5th?
Yeah, I was really bummed to see this go OOS before I could place my order. I don't even think it got down into the "xx Left"

Please keep us posted

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
Any ETA on the bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)? Hopefully before the 5th.

Ddono25

Awards
Aaaahhhhh!!!!!!!! I have been waiting to make a large order with NP and due to a glitch in the system at work no one got paid on the 1st we all got paid today and I was getting a ton of 1-carboxy!!!!!!!!!! It was in stock yesterday and now nooooooooo!!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for 1-C
I'll check with Jacob, however NutraPlanet will be closed tomorrow for the long weekend, so the product will not be restock until Monday. Unless we have a confirmed shipping arrival time, AND I somehow persuade Sam into allowing oversale, 1-Carboxy will unforuntately not be available in time.

In the mean time though, we do have NutraPlanet brand L-Dopa, 15% not the 50% found in 1-C, but price per gram is nearly identical.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Steve, we were asking about the "00" caps first.....any word on them or what?

zakknsxttna

Awards
ETA on Avant's Lipoderm-Y and Ultra?
They are out od stock everywhere.
I guess they supply very small amount....

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
What is ETA on krill oil?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been having issues with supply from AL/AR for ages. I'll see what the word if from Tony.
soon to be an issue no longer. Trust me on this.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
any chance that NP will carry "000" caps?

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
i guess i should say np brand "000" caps. the 1000 bag ones. id much rather get 1000 than 200.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'll look into it; NP is closed through Monday so I'll let you know as soon as I found out....that goes with the other ETA stuff too