ntbm transaderm-1st impression

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you going to log the Bridge...
i didn't plan on it, but i was picked ot log hemoval so i should be on bridge right around the same time so i can throw some things in there about the bridge

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm very interested in what you think of Bridge. I think you'll be pleased :sgrin:
well so far i have gained 2 pounds and am holding water since forma ran out...good news is libido is still very high and todays trip to the gym was very good.on another note, i got the rev v2 today and started it-hopefully it will take care of the water.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well so far i have gained 2 pounds and am holding water since forma ran out...good news is libido is still very high and todays trip to the gym was very good.on another note, i got the rev v2 today and started it-hopefully it will take care of the water.
The reversitol will help shed some water. I don't think it will dry you out quite as good as Formastanozol does, but it will help.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The reversitol will help shed some water. I don't think it will dry you out quite as good as Formastanozol does, but it will help.
that's what i am hoping for....

today was transaderm, so i didn't use bridge. just did 45 minutes on my treadmill, energy and motivation was very high. i think starting to morrow i will dose bridge 2/2/2 eod.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today was bridge-still holding water, but mood was very good today-felt really good...was actually nice to a few people, lol.

libido is down from where it was on the transaderm/formastanzol daily stack, but it seems to be holding steady with the bridge!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds pretty good so far Tom!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yup-bridge has some big shoes to fill, but so far it seems to be holding it's own....
At half the amount of fadogia as HCGenerate I wondered how it would compare, bit was pleasantly surprised at how effective it was!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
At half the amount of fadogia as HCGenerate I wondered how it would compare, bit was pleasantly surprised at how effective it was!

i think the other ingredients in bridge compensate nicely for the lower dose of fadogia.

running the transaderm at 3 pumps 2x a day eod and the bridge eod at 6 caps will give me a full month of bridge at double dose, making this a fairly inexpensive stack. not gonna bullsheit and say this is as effective as transaderm/formastanzol every day, but it ain't bad!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think the other ingredients in bridge compensate nicely for the lower dose of fadogia.

running the transaderm at 3 pumps 2x a day eod and the bridge eod at 6 caps will give me a full month of bridge at double dose, making this a fairly inexpensive stack. not gonna bullsheit and say this is as effective as transaderm/formastanzol every day, but it ain't bad!!!

You are absolutely right. Even though Bridge has a lower amount of Fadogia, it does have the other ingredients in it that make it what it is and add to how great it works!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are absolutely right. Even though Bridge has a lower amount of Fadogia, it does have the other ingredients in it that make it what it is and add to how great it works!
And he's only been running Bridge for less than a week I think so it's going to get better...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And he's only been running Bridge for less than a week I think so it's going to get better...
absolutely!!!things are going real well.....one thing to note, my fingernails are growing faster since starting bridge, a lot faster, lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
absolutely!!!things are going real well.....one thing to note, my fingernails are growing faster since starting bridge, a lot faster, lol.
First time I've ever heard of that Freddy Krueger......I mean Tom :sgrin:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i know, kinda weird huh!!! between the bridge and rev v2 i've only noticed a slight drop off of results....i am both surprised and impressed by this. looking at ingredients, i think the bridge and rev v2 have really increased my free test.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i know, kinda weird huh!!! between the bridge and rev v2 i've only noticed a slight drop off of results....i am both surprised and impressed by this. looking at ingredients, i think the bridge and rev v2 have really increased my free test.

That would make a lot of sense. That is a great combo for increasing and freeing up test ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That would make a lot of sense. That is a great combo for increasing and freeing up test ;)
yeah, i don't have bloods to back it up, but i really feel that this combo is increasing free test-the ingredient profiles would back this up also! really feeling good these days-never thought i would feel this good at 53!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I def didn't know this. I've been on trt for 3 years now with teh first 2 yrs and 8 months being on the gel and having my doc take my levels up and down up and down. I started to feel like crap and had levels done at my gp and it was freaking 165 total t!!! Switch Dr. and now on Letro and test cyp shots weekly at home 200mg. I didn't know however about DHEA and trt. Good to know.

That is good to know. I'm sure a lot of people on TRT do not realize that.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I def didn't know this. I've been on trt for 3 years now with teh first 2 yrs and 8 months being on the gel and having my doc take my levels up and down up and down. I started to feel like crap and had levels done at my gp and it was freaking 165 total t!!! Switch Dr. and now on Letro and test cyp shots weekly at home 200mg. I didn't know however about DHEA and trt. Good to know.
Yeh I didn't know about the benefit of Transaderm (DHEA) use during TRT until this thread either. BigT's thread here is full of great info!! ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
[HR][/HR] my doc who told me about trt dropping dhea level. even though he is in his 40's he had never put a man on trt before-shows you how the medical profession is way behind about men's health...look at how many women are on estrogen replacement!!! anyways once he put me on trt he got busy and got up to speed quickly-with my help of course, lol. choosing the right doc who is a good fit for you is very important-you can't settle for 2nd best when it comes to your health...

really enjoying the bridge, i think i am getting full effects now!!! at 6 caps a day it gives hcgenerate a run for the money, but given the different ingredients i think they would make a truely outstanding combo!!!​

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[HR][/HR]my doc who told me about trt dropping dhea level. even though he is in his 40's he had never put a man on trt before-shows you how the medical profession is way behind about men's health...look at how many women are on estrogen replacement!!! anyways once he put me on trt he got busy and got up to speed quickly-with my help of course, lol. choosing the right doc who is a good fit for you is very important-you can't settle for 2nd best when it comes to your health...

really enjoying the bridge, i think i am getting full effects now!!! at 6 caps a day it gives hcgenerate a run for the money, but given the different ingredients i think they would make a truely outstanding combo!!!​
The thought had crossed my mind... as a standalone or with forma...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formastanzol is great, im really looking forward to using Transderm in another couple months.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Formastanzol is great, im really looking forward to using Transderm in another couple months.
put me on the record as saying formastanzol/transaderm is fantastic!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeh its hard to think of anything that doesnt go well with Forma!
well bad news is forma is on the way out-good news is mrsupps has it now and it's 30%, going to snag a few while i still can...nate, if you read this feel free to send me a bottle...or 2, lol. almost out of both transaderm and bridge, going to get more transaderm soon, and hopefully i can sneak in a order of forma without my wife knowing i am going into the christmas budget, lol. oh well, if my wife catches me...it's been nice knowing you guys...................cousineerie-you are going to love the transaderm/formastanzol combo!!!rick-all i can say is.....GET SOME!!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are they discontinue forma??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are they discontinue forma??
nate says forma is on the way out....don't have the details yet but he is working on a replacement, hopefully he will send me a bottle to try out.GET THE FORMA WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well bad news is forma is on the way out-good news is mrsupps has it now and it's 30%, going to snag a few while i still can...nate, if you read this feel free to send me a bottle...or 2, lol. almost out of both transaderm and bridge, going to get more transaderm soon, and hopefully i can sneak in a order of forma without my wife knowing i am going into the christmas budget, lol. oh well, if my wife catches me...it's been nice knowing you guys...................cousineerie-you are going to love the transaderm/formastanzol combo!!!rick-all i can say is.....GET SOME!!!!
Yah that's going to be tricky getting it past the wife... I'm thinking....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yah that's going to be tricky getting it past the wife... I'm thinking....
you know it....after all these years it's hard to come up with something she hasn't seen already, lol.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know it....after all these years it's hard to come up with something she hasn't seen already, lol.
So true, if I order on my Amex and pay it off through the savings account, I still have to explain it when it comes to the door... I mean how many supps can I win... I think I've exhausted that one...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So true, if I order on my Amex and pay it off through the savings account, I still have to explain it when it comes to the door... I mean how many supps can I win... I think I've exhausted that one...
my wife has learned to look at the invoice and see if it is free or not-i have used up all of my cleverness, lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha....good to know I'm not the only one using that line! I just tell her all the time "just more supplements I won sweetie"...lol. I think she is catching on, because she says nobody is that lucky..lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been using transaderm for 3 months straight now, i love this stuff.....i have 2 more bottles ready to go!!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
been using transaderm for 3 months straight now, i love this stuff.....i have 2 more bottles ready to go!!!!!
Now I know where all our Transaderm is going...Tom is hoarding it all for himself!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Now I know where all our Transaderm is going...Tom is hoarding it all for himself!!
you will just have to tell nate to make more, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still waiting for you to try transaderm/formastanzol!!!!!