ntbm transaderm-1st impression

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh a lot of people get carried away talking about DHEA and believe you are going to end up with sky high estrogen levels and a pair of man boobies :boobies:

Things have just gotten blown out of proportion sometimes. The results from users from both Transaderm and the years of Dermacrine use speaks for itself. This stuff works!!
Yup mood elevation and my training recover is getting a bit better. Though I am on a slight calorie surplus.
Good stuff indeed. Mild short cycle doesn't really need a PCT imo, but I dont take risks lol.
Also, with the new regulations on "research chems" I can see milder transaderm cycles being really benefical for someone just looking for that extra boost in performance while staying in somewhat "controllable" territory.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah maybe I've already read this....why is DHEA supplementation important for those on HRT/TRT?
from everything i have read, when you are shutdown your body not only produces less test, it also produces less dhea!!! when you go on trt your test levels go up but dhea production does not!!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
from everything i have read, when you are shutdown your body not only produces less test, it also produces less dhea!!! when you go on trt your test levels go up but dhea production does not!!!!!!
You'd think the TRT docs would be on to this and the estrogen conversion ...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is good to know. I'm sure a lot of people on TRT do not realize that.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's good to know.....I occasionally have people come into my supplement store that are on TRT...now I can recommend they get on DHEA :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
^^^ FOR SURE, but make sure they are also using an AI bro

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You'd think the TRT docs would be on to this and the estrogen conversion ...

my doc is who recommended the dhea to me....i've been on oral dhea for awhile now, but the boost i get from the transaderm is 100xbetter than oral dhea!!! the combination of transaderm/formastanzol is ideal, imo. only problem i was having is before i cut back the dose i was becoming obsessed with thinking about and wanting sex constantly-normally you would think this is a good thing, but it was really interferring with my life. also my aggression was getting the best of me, usually i am a good natured guy, but i was taking things way to personally, and it was beginning to effect my personality....since cutting back on dosage, i feel like i am once again in control of things-this is trully a potent combination for someone on trt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
another great place for applying transaderm is directly on adams apple and around throat area!!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
yup, I always put dermals there because of the permeable skin located on that area

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
another great place for applying transaderm is directly on adams apple and around throat area!!!
Never thought of that, but I bet that would be a pretty good area for absorption

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Never thought of that, but I bet that would be a pretty good area for absorption
Care to elaborate why?

Also, what about the tight skin reported with the use? Wouldn't that be a problem? How would you compare that to the abs?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Care to elaborate why?

Also, what about the tight skin reported with the use? Wouldn't that be a problem? How would you compare that to the abs?
Tight and thin skin area with blood vessels close to the surface for better absorption

I wouldn't put it on the ABS without an AI. Higher estrogen conversion in that area.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Trenazone instructions mention the colar bone and neck...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The Trenazone instructions mention the colar bone and neck...
compounds that need conversions, convert well within the shoulder/neck/back region, I remember a friend of mine who is a chemist doing an experiment a while back. He used 1-T dermal and saw the most conversion within those areas due the desired hormones.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Care to elaborate why?

the throat and adams apple region are in same area as the pituitary gland, applying to that area just makes sense since it is a secondary testosterone producer.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All good info, I will be doing Epi/Transaderm/Trenazone in the new year...gonna get nasty...!! heh heh

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the throat and adams apple region are in same area as the pituitary gland, applying to that area just makes sense since it is a secondary testosterone producer.
Didn't think of it that way, but that also makes a lot of sense. Your log here is full of info BigT :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Didn't think of it that way, but that also makes a lot of sense. Your log here is full of info BigT :D
thanks, rr-transdermals have been my thing since 1st time i tried e-form way back when!!!! look at neo's formestane thread in article section-it's an old thtread but damn it covers just about every question you could think of regarding transdermals-it really should be a sticky. a really interesting thing that dr.d brought up was to add a small amount of rogaine or generic minoxidil to topical solutions for a huge boost in absorption!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks, rr-transdermals have been my thing since 1st time i tried e-form way back when!!!! look at neo's formestane thread in article section-it's an old thtread but damn it covers just about every question you could think of regarding transdermals-it really should be a sticky. a really interesting thing that dr.d brought up was to add a small amount of rogaine or generic minoxidil to topical solutions for a huge boost in absorption!!!!

Yeh that is a very good idea, and the carrier for Transaderm and Forma both allow you to add quite a bit into them if you want, so that would work well!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeh that is a very good idea, and the carrier for Transaderm and Forma both allow you to add quite a bit into them if you want, so that would work well!!
if nate ever finds time to release the blanks [carrier only], i have some great ideas i want to try out!!!!

pretty much more of the same, strength has been going up [haven't really been inreasing weight by a lot, but i have been adding more reps-i feel like i could easily add 5-10lbs to most lifts and still be in the 3-5 rep range. endurance and energy have been very good-haven't been nearly as tired at end of shift and feel like i have plenty left in the tank for my after work workouts-most days anyways! libido is still very high, but i have learned that if i just use an extra pump or 2 when i know getting sex is a sure thing it is much more manageable....even though not long after finishing i still want more-my wife just isn't going to go for it.....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if nate ever finds time to release the blanks [carrier only], i have some great ideas i want to try out!!!!

pretty much more of the same, strength has been going up [haven't really been inreasing weight by a lot, but i have been adding more reps-i feel like i could easily add 5-10lbs to most lifts and still be in the 3-5 rep range. endurance and energy have been very good-haven't been nearly as tired at end of shift and feel like i have plenty left in the tank for my after work workouts-most days anyways! libido is still very high, but i have learned that if i just use an extra pump or 2 when i know getting sex is a sure thing it is much more manageable....even though not long after finishing i still want more-my wife just isn't going to go for it.....
Yah such is the life of an older married man with a high libido...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yah such is the life of an older married man with a high libido...
lol-exactly....my wife tells me that her girlfriends tell her that they only have sex once a week, if even that......

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol-exactly....my wife tells me that her girlfriends tell her that they only have sex once a week, if even that......
I'm actually part of that club right now unfortunately, but that's not because of her. I have a 6 month old to thank for that ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm actually part of that club right now unfortunately, but that's not because of her. I have a 6 month old to thank for that ;)
i pity the fool....just kidding-props for making that sacrifice...family 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I know, I hear things too... I would like to help them out but my wife would kill me while I slept...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yah I know, I hear things too... I would like to help them out but my wife would kill me while I slept...
hahaha-the name bobbit comes to mind, lol.

at the sake of repeating myself, damn i am really enjoying this combo....i recommend that everyone give transaderm/formastanzol a try!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha-the name bobbit comes to mind, lol.

at the sake of repeating myself, damn i am really enjoying this combo....i recommend that everyone give transaderm/formastanzol a try!!!

hahaha@ the bobbitt reference...

I am very excited to try this combination out, though I'm sure my wife isnt...:poke:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just ordered some bridge!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm sure you'll love it, i plan on going into pct soon and then straight into bridge....should be fun
i've never tried bridge before, but ingredients look very nice!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've never tried bridge before, but ingredients look very nice!

it's a nice product, i've used it once before and felt great on it, i wish i had more so i could run back to back bottles, but coming off pct with two months of bridge....may be a little overkill

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's a nice product, i've used it once before and felt great on it, i wish i had more so i could run back to back bottles, but coming off pct with two months of bridge....may be a little overkill
Are you going to log the Bridge...

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So, how has transaderm been affecting your body comp? Interested on feedback on that part.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So, how has transaderm been affecting your body comp? Interested on feedback on that part.
transaderm solo i gained 4 lbs before adding formastanzol....muscle fullness was very apparent, particularly in shoulders and lats-stomach area if anything seemd more defined. since adding forma i lost those 4lbs and really leaned out, now i have gained back 2lbs and muscle fullness is back....all this was with no change in diet. i really think you could adjust diet to fit your goals with transaderm, but if you run it solo it would probably be best if you were looking to add some lbs. if using transaderm on a cut i seriously recommend using an ai-formastanzol seems to work very well with transaderm.

btw-i have only added 5 pounds to my lifts, but i have added considerably more reps-i honestly believe if i were just going for strength that i could easily add more weight. at this point my goal is overall fitness and conditioning, and i am very pleased with my results so far!!!

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
My forma should be delivered tomorrow ... will add it to my transaderm ..... can't wait :) and thanks BigT for posting information on this combo .... :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My forma should be delivered tomorrow ... will add it to my transaderm ..... can't wait :) and thanks BigT for posting information on this combo .... :)
this is truely a great combo-ENJOY.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
transaderm solo i gained 4 lbs before adding formastanzol....muscle fullness was very apparent, particularly in shoulders and lats-stomach area if anything seemd more defined. since adding forma i lost those 4lbs and really leaned out, now i have gained back 2lbs and muscle fullness is back....all this was with no change in diet. i really think you could adjust diet to fit your goals with transaderm, but if you run it solo it would probably be best if you were looking to add some lbs. if using transaderm on a cut i seriously recommend using an ai-formastanzol seems to work very well with transaderm.

btw-i have only added 5 pounds to my lifts, but i have added considerably more reps-i honestly believe if i were just going for strength that i could easily add more weight. at this point my goal is overall fitness and conditioning, and i am very pleased with my results so far!!!
That sounds like great results in composition to me ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That sounds like great results in composition to me ;)
me too, lol. i am very happy with how this is going!!!can't wait to add bridge into the rotation!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i did weighted stairclimbing this morning, endurance was way up. i made 5 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs wearing 5lb ankle weights on each ankle. usually i am satisfied with 4 trips!!!!

on a bad note, looks like tomorrow will be my last day of formastanzol-i won a bottle of i-force rev-v2 so will be subbing it for the forma. good news is i have have plenty of transaderm left-this stuff lasts forever, lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i did weighted stairclimbing this morning, endurance was way up. i made 5 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs wearing 5lb ankle weights on each ankle. usually i am satisfied with 4 trips!!!!

on a bad note, looks like tomorrow will be my last day of formastanzol-i won a bottle of i-force rev-v2 so will be subbing it for the forma. good news is i have have plenty of transaderm left-this stuff lasts forever, lol.

Awesome work on the stairs!! thats some serious cal burning

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome work on the stairs!! thats some serious cal burning

not only cal burning....weighted stairclimbing will add mass and definition to legs, it's like a 2fer, lol. well actually a 4fer since it improves endurance and cardio output.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
me too, lol. i am very happy with how this is going!!!can't wait to add bridge into the rotation!!!
Yah looking forward to that too...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I love the stairmill.....don't get to use it enough....we only have 4 at our gym and they are always in use

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not only cal burning....weighted stairclimbing will add mass and definition to legs, it's like a 2fer, lol. well actually a 4fer since it improves endurance and cardio output.
Yeh I would do stairs more often if I didn't have to do them all day long at work. I don't know how many stairs I go up and down every day, but its a lot :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
started bridge yesterday at 6 caps-i know this is double dose, just wanted to get it in my system. did 2 caps of bridge today along with the transaderm, did a workout of mostly arms and chest in my basement then 30 minutes on treadmill. tomorrow i will just do 3 caps bridge spreadout thru the day. i really miss the formastanzol, i hope the boost i get from bridge comes close to making up for it!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
started bridge yesterday at 6 caps-i know this is double dose, just wanted to get it in my system. did 2 caps of bridge today along with the transaderm, did a workout of mostly arms and chest in my basement then 30 minutes on treadmill. tomorrow i will just do 3 caps bridge spreadout thru the day. i really miss the formastanzol, i hope the boost i get from bridge comes close to making up for it!!!
Yah this is a good test for the bridge though... now you can tell what difference it makes...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm very interested in what you think of Bridge. I think you'll be pleased :sgrin: