NOOTROL FAQ!

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I didn't really think I would feel anything this quickly, but I feel even better today than yesterday. I wasn't expecting to feel much for about 2 weeks. Unless it's the placebo effect I dunno but I sure seem to feel different.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought it only 2 caps a day?
Is that because the recommended 2 caps a day doesn't work for you? Did you build up a tolerance?
During the original testing I began to wonder about increasing the dosage. Something brundel had mentioned in a pm after the last required test regarding removing the build up of beta-amyloid in the brain folds of Alzheimer's patients. After watching my Dad struggle with it for many years it's one of the only diseases that actually scares me. I decided on my own to up the dosage and see what the results were. I took the same series of tests again and noted a larger difference then when I was on two caps per day.

Two per day is fine. Kaprice has noticed a change in only a few days, which is in line with all of us original testers. I may return to that dose after the first bottle, or I may not. Depends on how I'm feeling and what the tests results are. I will continue to take multiple tests for few months, just for my own curiosity.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't really think I would feel anything this quickly, but I feel even better today than yesterday. I wasn't expecting to feel much for about 2 weeks. Unless it's the placebo effect I dunno but I sure seem to feel different.
The increase in neurotransmitters should give a significant boost. I dont want to tell people to expect to feel things.
Id rather you guys just experience it and see what you think.
Your not by far the only guy to mention feeling different.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The testers on anabolic minds did yes but of course this was not the only testing we ran. This was just a public trial we ran after a year of internal testing.
We tested more than a few different ingredients and blends before we landed on the final mix.
With regards to the final mix-
I gave it to people who didnt know what they were taking, people who did, people who didnt know the ingredients and those who did.
We also tested it directly against a placebo with everyone knowing it was a noot but not knowing what it was or who got the real product.
We had them run the same tests the AM trial guys ran. There were huge differences in the improvement across the board. The difference between the placebo group and the active subject group was pretty extreme. Enough that I decided to run the public trial to show people.

Trust me on this one....I would NEVER have run a public trial if I didnt already know how it was gonna turn out. Because if it failed miserably nobody would want the product.

Also on a side note......We are getting ready to run a public trial on a new ingredient. We will be needing some testers. This one is going to be a bit different as we will need everyone to personally sign a non disclosure, non compete etc.
Wait till you guys see what THIS stuff is. ;)
Ill be putting up a thread about this in a couple of days once the test batch is here.
For you guys reading think it over. Ill need full commitment. for 30 days.
Count me in too lol. Can run a log with DAILY posts, food consumed, workout log etc

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What type of product is it going to be? Anabolic?
I cant say anything until we are ready to launch the final product.
We have 2 sets of tests remaining before launch. 1 internal and 1 external. Should be ready to go within 6 weeks. For public sales.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Any benefit to running Ashwaganda along side the Nootrol?

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Random question. Any reason not to take kings blood while taking nootrol, specifically because of the l dopa?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any benefit to running Ashwaganda along side the Nootrol?
Ashwagandha is a staple of mine, big fan! I wouldn't flinch for a moment to use it with Nootrol... someone smarter could chime in if theres anything I unaware of but sounds like a winner personally.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/290527-2017-arnold-sale.html

Here's a refresher to anyone who's late, we've got THE WHOLE BLR LINE at 20% off... stacks and bottle combo deals included! This is an uncommon sale of ours and I'd reccommend a stock up if you're interested!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/290533-blr-nootrol-exclusive.html

Here's our Nootrol introduction at Nutriverse. Its excluded from the current line drive sale but can only be found here. AM5 saves 5%!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would suggest taking the nootrol by itself for a bit before introducing things that can augment acetylcholine or dopamine.
Nootrol is a delicate balance.
Ldopa will probably be fine and ashwaghanda will probably be fine but....id run the nootrol for a few weeks solo first so youll know if the addition causes issues for you.

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed, looks like a very promising profile! I'm looking forward to trying it in the near future

Dholmes90

Awards
Just bought a 2 bottle combo of Nootrol! This year is going to be crazy busy for me. I tend to procastinate a lot, and I'd love to run something that can enable me to be more productive throughout the day and get things done in a more timely manner. I'm excited to see how this'll pan out!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just bought a 2 bottle combo of Nootrol! This year is going to be crazy busy for me. I tend to procastinate a lot, and I'd love to run something that can enable me to be more productive throughout the day and get things done in a more timely manner. I'm excited to see how this'll pan out!
The increase in dopamine and acetylcholine will help with this. Motivation but also the serotonin and dopamine will help you just feel overall better.
This helps with motivation as well. You know those days where you just feel good overall. Well with Nootrol it seems like there are alot more of those days and Im ALOT more productive. Plus my memory is better than its probably ever been which has been a huge help for me.

Dholmes90

Awards
The increase in dopamine and acetylcholine will help with this. Motivation but also the serotonin and dopamine will help you just feel overall better.
This helps with motivation as well. You know those days where you just feel good overall. Well with Nootrol it seems like there are alot more of those days and Im ALOT more productive. Plus my memory is better than its probably ever been which has been a huge help for me.
This is exactly what I'm looking for! It's irritating being motivated one day and then the next day you struggle to get things you know you should be doing done. It's all about being consistent and it seems like Nootrol is going to help in that regard. I'll be receiving it on Monday! I'm not expecting to feel anything like a pre workout for example, but within the next few weeks if I'm able to retain things more in general, be a little more alert, and be more motivated to get things done - it's a huge win in my book. Does it make any difference in terms of effect if I take this with or without food?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is exactly what I'm looking for! It's irritating being motivated one day and then the next day you struggle to get things you know you should be doing done. It's all about being consistent and it seems like Nootrol is going to help in that regard. I'll be receiving it on Monday! I'm not expecting to feel anything like a pre workout for example, but within the next few weeks if I'm able to retain things more in general, be a little more alert, and be more motivated to get things done - it's a huge win in my book. Does it make any difference in terms of effect if I take this with or without food?
Id try empty stomach first. If you can tolerate it do emty stomach.
If it irritates the stomach take with food.
There were no reports of stomach issues from anyone. Also you can ask some of the trial guys to chime in and see if they took empty stomach or with food.

Dholmes90

Awards
Thanks guys - Getting Nootrol sometime in the mail today! Will start it first thing tomorrow morning. Pardon me if this sounds ignorant, but how long can this be ran? Like for 8 weeks and then take 4 weeks off for instance...or is it something that can always be used without having to worry about cycling it

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Brundel has said it should be fine to continue indefinitely with no need to cycle.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys - Getting Nootrol sometime in the mail today! Will start it first thing tomorrow morning. Pardon me if this sounds ignorant, but how long can this be ran? Like for 8 weeks and then take 4 weeks off for instance...or is it something that can always be used without having to worry about cycling it
Yah this has been designed to run long term.
We have guys who have been on it for 4 months now and they are still loving it. These guys are on me constantly for new bottles. 20% increase in IQ and big improvements in memory and reaction times can make a huge difference in your life and how you operate in the world. At work, school, even socially. So once people experience the difference they dont want to go back ;)

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Yah this has been designed to run long term.
We have guys who have been on it for 4 months now and they are still loving it. These guys are on me constantly for new bottles. 20% increase in IQ and big improvements in memory and reaction times can make a huge difference in your life and how you operate in the world. At work, school, even socially. So once people experience the difference they dont want to go back ;)
H3ll I can't wait for a 5% increase let alone 20!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
H3ll I can't wait for a 5% increase let alone 20!
Yah a 20% increase is enough to significantly impact your life.
Plus if you feel more motivated, More focused and generally in a better mood your interactions with others improves.
Then we add increased Memory, word recall, reaction time etc etc.
This is a legit pill that turns you into a better functioning version of yourself. I cant imagine any person not wanting to use this.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone taking two at once
Unless you plan on taking more than 2 caps I dont suggest it. Because you want to have the product actively working as long as possible in your system. If you dose all at once you get alot of action part of the day and none part of the day. Better to split. Unless you plan on taking more later.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Unless you plan on taking more than 2 caps I dont suggest it. Because you want to have the product actively working as long as possible in your system. If you dose all at once you get alot of action part of the day and none part of the day. Better to split. Unless you plan on taking more later.
I've never felt the need to take more than 1 at a time. I fine that 1 cap does help me focus and gives me a bit more "motivation" to be productive.

I normally take 2 a day, but I do find the noticeable effects don't always last long enough to go from dose to dose, so on occasion, I do take 3 a day, morning, early afternoon, and early evening for a full day of productivity.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also do three a day, but haven't double dosed yet.
Kaprice how are you liking it?

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I also do three a day, but haven't double dosed yet.
Kaprice how are you liking it?
I actually like it quite a bit. I went through an entire bottle of EvoMuse ClearEdge a few months ago and never noticed feeling any different. On this I do.

Within minutes of taking a cap, I feel my "motivational energy" go up and my brain fog go down. You could attribute that to placebo, but if that were the case, you'd think I'd have gotten similar results from ClearEdge, because I've had a very high degree of trust in Matt and his products.

I didn't bother with the tests, so I can't say I'm getting smarter or have faster reaction times, but I don't care. If all this does for me is help me improve my daily productivity it's a huge win for me. And it's been doing that.

I'm looking forward to playing chess with my son while on this because he's been beating me lately! :)

I'm hoping there's no danger of tolerance and I'm hoping BLR keeps this stuff in stock for the rest of my life!

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
One of the things I've noticed, though, is I still have to make conscious decisions and exert self control -- because while nootrol helps with focus and motivation, it's way too easy to let that motivation be focus on frivolous things rather than on productive things.

So, I need to first get my self pyched up about the project I'm working on and then take Nootrol. Otherwise, I find myself being very focused on computer games or surfing the net! :)

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I've been double dosing in the am. Really nice waking up with it. I take 1 later in the day again. One thing I've noticed since starting nootrol, I've been using different words that I don't usually say when speaking with people. My wife noticed it and said something to me several times now. I've also noticed that my thought processes seem much shorter than usual, I don't have to spend as much time thinking about things as I used to.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I've been double dosing in the am. Really nice waking up with it. I take 1 later in the day again. One thing I've noticed since starting nootrol, I've been using different words that I don't usually say when speaking with people. My wife noticed it and said something to me several times now. I've also noticed that my thought processes seem much shorter than usual, I don't have to spend as much time thinking about things as I used to.
So, you really notice a big difference with the double dose in the morning?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking one with half a scoop of edge of insanity been liking that.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
So, you really notice a big difference with the double dose in the morning?
Yes I notice a difference for sure, but I'm pretty sensitive to things. I seem to feel/notice things most other people don't.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Yes I notice a difference for sure, but I'm pretty sensitive to things. I seem to feel/notice things most other people don't.
Seems to me if you were pretty sensitive to things you wouldn't need to double the recommended dosing! ;)

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Feeling surprisingly decent amount of positive effects. One negative - less patience for idiots....

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feeling surprisingly decent amount of positive effects. One negative - less patience for idiots....
But you already had that issue, didn't you? :cheers:

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Seems to me if you were pretty sensitive to things you wouldn't need to double the recommended dosing! ;)
I upped the dosing on this because I have low dopamine levels, I'll probably go back to 2/day very soon. Playing it by ear for the moment.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strange how people differ, coz I am feeling nothing from this thus far

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I bought bunch of stuff that were praised on this forum and not felt much too so will see it this product will be a hit or miss for me since hard to really measure brain effects.
brundel - why you went with a bottle this size where 60 caps only takes half of the space?

Would be more convenient to have smaller bottle for users to carry it in pocket + material used for 1 bottle could be used to make 2 bottles so less pollution to environment showing company cares to be a bit eco friendly by using less material (not half of bottle just being "wasted").

Not having even cotton ball or sealed bottle looks less professional and feels like launch of this product was rushed.

Don't get me wrong I value your effort in putting new products that's why I bought many of your products.
But if you take so much care into making nice labels then you should think about stuff like size of the bottle and other details telling your new or first time buyers that BLR is a company that thinks on every step and details what goes inside bottle too (not just what goes inside capsules).

This way instead of a WOW effect, new client could go like wtf bottle double the size, no protective sealing on top of the bottle, no cotton inside hmm like work of an amateur company.

I hope you take all what I wrote as a positive critique since I only want you and your company great success and also your new clients or 1st time buyers to get great experience all the way.

If such critique is not welcomed then no worry I can stop writing my thoughts about BLR new products or what bothers me or what could be improved to make BLR even more awesome company in the future.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
That's unfortunate.

But, yeah, my understanding of supplements is that they are really only effective when filling a void. If a person is lacking "Element X" then a supplement that supplies Element X will have a strong impact. But if another person has plenty of the element in their system, they're not going to notice an improvement by adding more of that element.

Are you generally already fairly well focused and motivated? Quick response times? Good memory?

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
brundel - why you went with a bottle this size where 60 caps only takes half of the space?

Would be more convenient to have smaller bottle for users to carry it in pocket + material used for 1 bottle could be used to make 2 bottles so less pollution to environment showing company cares to be a bit eco friendly by using less material (not half of bottle just being "wasted").

Not having even cotton ball or sealed bottle looks less professional and feels like launch of this product was rushed.
I'm not Brundel, but usually a company will order a large lot of a single bottle size that's big enough to hold their largest offering and then use that even for smaller offerings. It's way cheaper than ordering, storing, and sorting multiple bottle sizes.

The lack of cotton or a sealed bottle is a good point, though. OTOH, I'm glad he didn't delay the offering to make everything perfect. The product came and was not damaged in any way from lack of cotton or seal.

The most important thing is that it just works.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe when things smooth out make each product a different color capsule.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually like it quite a bit. I went through an entire bottle of EvoMuse ClearEdge a few months ago and never noticed feeling any different. On this I do.

Within minutes of taking a cap, I feel my "motivational energy" go up and my brain fog go down. You could attribute that to placebo, but if that were the case, you'd think I'd have gotten similar results from ClearEdge, because I've had a very high degree of trust in Matt and his products.

I didn't bother with the tests, so I can't say I'm getting smarter or have faster reaction times, but I don't care. If all this does for me is help me improve my daily productivity it's a huge win for me. And it's been doing that.

I'm looking forward to playing chess with my son while on this because he's been beating me lately! :)

I'm hoping there's no danger of tolerance and I'm hoping IML keeps this stuff in stock for the rest of my life!
Noooooooo!
Not IML!!! LOL
BLR.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of the things I've noticed, though, is I still have to make conscious decisions and exert self control -- because while nootrol helps with focus and motivation, it's way too easy to let that motivation be focus on frivolous things rather than on productive things.

So, I need to first get my self pyched up about the project I'm working on and then take Nootrol. Otherwise, I find myself being very focused on computer games or surfing the net! :)
I think this is a positive sign though. It would seem to indicate dopamine is rising and the brain is seeking more by leaning toward things you like rather than work/school.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This could be a positive. High acetylcholine levels tend to make me feel this way. Impatient, short. Even when I otherwise feel fantastic.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established