NOOTROL FAQ!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
So I'm confused now, is there supposed to be some acute effects? I thought it was all long term and requires constant dosing?

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
So I'm confused now, is there supposed to be some acute effects? I thought it was all long term and requires constant dosing?
It seems to me that Brundel has been downplaying any immediate/acute effects in favor of long term effects. The LT impact has been documented through testing. As far as I can tell, there have been no tests to document any acute effects.

But, I certainly am noticing an almost immediate improvement -- something I didn't get with another noot product.

I like that Brundel appears to exercise caution in the claims he's making -- not hyping it at all.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought bunch of stuff that were praised on this forum and not felt much too so will see it this product will be a hit or miss for me since hard to really measure brain effects.
brundel - why you went with a bottle this size where 60 caps only takes half of the space?

Would be more convenient to have smaller bottle for users to carry it in pocket + material used for 1 bottle could be used to make 2 bottles so less pollution to environment showing company cares to be a bit eco friendly by using less material (not half of bottle just being "wasted").

Not having even cotton ball or sealed bottle looks less professional and feels like launch of this product was rushed.

Don't get me wrong I value your effort in putting new products that's why I bought many of your products.
But if you take so much care into making nice labels then you should think about stuff like size of the bottle and other details telling your new or first time buyers that BLR is a company that thinks on every step and details what goes inside bottle too (not just what goes inside capsules).

This way instead of a WOW effect, new client could go like wtf bottle double the size, no protective sealing on top of the bottle, no cotton inside hmm like work of an amateur company.

I hope you take all what I wrote as a positive critique since I only want you and your company great success and also your new clients or 1st time buyers to get great experience all the way.

If such critique is not welcomed then no worry I can stop writing my thoughts about BLR new products or what bothers me or what could be improved to make BLR even more awesome company in the future.
No I rather value legit criticism because In my opinion an intelligent brand owner uses this input to improve things.
The bottles are universal. Used for all of our products and we also have 90ct products and may at some time have 120ct.
The bottles were a custom design I spent a lot of time on. They are intended to be unique, no other company has these. Part of the goal was to have a cohesive, unified brand identity. Those of you guys who have been around a while or have been using our products a while know our labels were basically designed on a product to product basis and they all looked different. This is terrible of course but Im not a graphic designer by trade so it took me some time to learn the craft. I think I did ok on the new packaging.
With regards to the seals, they all now have a holographic seal on them.
And i think your right. Im going to order some silica packs and cotton to use on the next batches.
I do want to protect our planet but for now this is where we are. Maybe one day ill look into recycled bottles or something. The cost is usually much higher though :(

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe when things smooth out make each product a different color capsule.
At some point this will happen. We had at one point 2 million blue caps so......burning them out.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Not proof of anything, but I played chess with my son last night after taking a cap (in addition to taking it regularly for 2 weeks or so). I won 2 out of 3! :)

Things like this are quite nebulous with many variables, thus impossible to give Nootrol sole credit. But, I FEEL like I was able to keep track of moves and see attack patterns much better than before.

My son and I are now pretty evenly matched -- I'm never sure of a win. So far, I do tend to win against him more often than I lose, but it's a near thing. Last night just FELT better during play. (I admit, that could just be bias confirmation, though.)

Still, I have no intention of ever stopping this supplement.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strange how people differ, coz I am feeling nothing from this thus far
Would have bee interesting to have had you take some of the cognitive tests before you started so you could take nkw and see if there is improvement. You may not...."feel" anything. I know alot of guys are but some may not. Doesnt mean its not working. The brain is a very complex thing and everyones biology is different. In multiple human test the bf7 alone positively effected 100% of testers. And there is solide research to support all of the other ingredients. Nearly impossible its doing nothing.
In this case whats important is if it improves your cognitive function.
Test drive it.
On a day when you have slept well and are fed and hydrated try reading, maybe some math, try to recall things from when you were young.
See if things seem easier.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is very solid research/proof that after 2 to 4 weeks the brain will function better. Better memory, recall, and overall iq will rise. Not only are there a bunch of viable studies on animals and humans but we ran internal trials and even a public trial here that also proved this stuff does in fact increase iq, memory, reaction times etc.
Now...increasing dopamine and serotonin, generally speaking, should make you feel pretty good and high acetylcholine, when supported properly with dopamine and serotonin boosters can make you very motivated.
Lots of testers mentioned feeling really good taking Nootrol.
Better mood, better focus, better social interaction etc.
I dont want to tell everyone to expect this because some may not like mid but this doesnt mean its not working.
So, know it will increase cognitive function, iq, memory but it might also make you feel fantastic. Depending on your chemistry, biology and current state.

Dholmes90

Awards
Today is day 7 since taking the Nootrol, and I'm definitely feeling a difference in my psyche. I've been feeling a bit more refreshed in the mornings and ready to take on the day. My mood seems to be more relaxed, yet I'm feeling a bit more motivated in wanting to pursue my personal goals and create my own path (Sounds cheesy, I know).

I've been told I've been sounding more articulate lately. Reaction timing appears to be getting sharper - I'm more aware of my surroundings when I'm walking for instance. Not sure if this is common, but since I've been taking Nootrol, whenever I burp in the mornings I get this aftertaste which reminds me something of a fruity aftertaste but I don't mind it haha. Very curious to see how I feel this whole week - I'll keep you all updated!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
There is very solid research/proof that after 2 to 4 weeks the brain will function better. Better memory, recall, and overall iq will rise. Not only are there a bunch of viable studies on animals and humans but we ran internal trials and even a public trial here that also proved this stuff does in fact increase iq, memory, reaction times etc.
Now...increasing dopamine and serotonin, generally speaking, should make you feel pretty good and high acetylcholine, when supported properly with dopamine and serotonin boosters can make you very motivated.
Lots of testers mentioned feeling really good taking Nootrol.
Better mood, better focus, better social interaction etc.
I dont want to tell everyone to expect this because some may not like mid but this doesnt mean its not working.
So, know it will increase cognitive function, iq, memory but it might also make you feel fantastic. Depending on your chemistry, biology and current state.
Fair enough, thanks for the detailed response!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally feel no different but two things that I have noticed.....

1. I am the true definition of a night person. Morning for me is generally between 11am and 1pm no matter what time Ive gone to bed. Itsl has always been hard for me to tell myself to get out of bed. About a week and a half in and ive been waking up between 8 and 10 am and not pressing snooze tons of times. Generally feel fresher upon waking even on minimal sleep.

2. This may be peerly coincidence but I play Fanduel and Draftkings (fantasy sports) as a hobby. I generally have about a 12% profit. I take a pill am when I wake and later in the evening. The pill times just happen to coincide with my research of the sports and for about the last week my profit margin is now 23%. Now I have had good stretches before but just noting I happen to be having one of those since starting NOOTROL

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would have bee interesting to have had you take some of the cognitive tests before you started so you could take nkw and see if there is improvement. You may not...."feel" anything. I know alot of guys are but some may not. Doesnt mean its not working. The brain is a very complex thing and everyones biology is different. In multiple human test the bf7 alone positively effected 100% of testers. And there is solide research to support all of the other ingredients. Nearly impossible its doing nothing.
In this case whats important is if it improves your cognitive function.
Test drive it.
On a day when you have slept well and are fed and hydrated try reading, maybe some math, try to recall things from when you were young.
See if things seem easier.
It sometimes seems to fog me up surprisingly. But like today, I slept bad last night and I took one this morning, it has perked me up a bit

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It sometimes seems to fog me up surprisingly. But like today, I slept bad last night and I took one this morning, it has perked me up a bit
I wish i knew exactly why. Of course this is super common with most noots. I think its an acetylcholine thing. The dopamine and sero boosters should combat this but I really wish I could run neurotransmitter tests and see what was going on. Glad it seemed to help today.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today is day 7 since taking the Nootrol, and I'm definitely feeling a difference in my psyche. I've been feeling a bit more refreshed in the mornings and ready to take on the day. My mood seems to be more relaxed, yet I'm feeling a bit more motivated in wanting to pursue my personal goals and create my own path (Sounds cheesy, I know).

I've been told I've been sounding more articulate lately. Reaction timing appears to be getting sharper - I'm more aware of my surroundings when I'm walking for instance. Not sure if this is common, but since I've been taking Nootrol, whenever I burp in the mornings I get this aftertaste which reminds me something of a fruity aftertaste but I don't mind it haha. Very curious to see how I feel this whole week - I'll keep you all updated!
Very cool. Im a science geek...It just is what it is. I own a supplement company yes but my real passion is just the science. Really learning, reading, researching these ingredients, testing them and then seeing them work in the real world is VERY satisfying for me. It so interesting to see Nootrol really working. Of course I read the research and we ran tons of tests so I know already it works but its still awesome to see it in the real world.
Thanks for your report. PLease keep us posted. The more of these we see the better. More data for the community!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my Nootrol in the mail, stoked to see how this helps me maintain focus at work and the gym...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally feel no different but two things that I have noticed.....

1. I am the true definition of a night person. Morning for me is generally between 11am and 1pm no matter what time Ive gone to bed. Itsl has always been hard for me to tell myself to get out of bed. About a week and a half in and ive been waking up between 8 and 10 am and not pressing snooze tons of times. Generally feel fresher upon waking even on minimal sleep.

2. This may be peerly coincidence but I play Fanduel and Draftkings (fantasy sports) as a hobby. I generally have about a 12% profit. I take a pill am when I wake and later in the evening. The pill times just happen to coincide with my research of the sports and for about the last week my profit margin is now 23%. Now I have had good stretches before but just noting I happen to be having one of those since starting NOOTROL
This is why I stress that people shouldnt expect to "feel" anything. Nootrol isnt a euphoria agent. Its a cognitive enhancer and improves brain function.
Its not at all a coincidence that you feel more well rested. A huge part of what happens when your sleeping is your neurotransmitters are replenished. If this is not happening fast enough or it is somehow impaired you will feel tired and unmotivated when you wake up regardless of hours slept. Nootrol increases Dopamine, serotonin and acetylcholine which in turn helps your brain to replenish its stores leaving you feeling more well rested. This is probably a HUGE benefit to you. Look at it this way.....you now have more hours in the day, feel better during those waking hours and from the #2 it looks like your much more effective. 100% more effective at your Fanduel/draftkings. Imagine what other parts of your life this is contributing to!
If you really look at it just the 2 things you mentioned = some huge benefits to your life as a whole. Very impressive.
Thanks for the report bro.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my Nootrol in the mail, stoked to see how this helps me maintain focus at work and the gym...
The other great thing is Salidroside has been shown to have some pretty solid effects on performance in the gym and there is a really solid dose of the 10% plus tyrosol is like taking a huge dose of salidroside because tyrosol is what salidroside becomes in the body. Its active form.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The other great thing is Salidroside has been shown to have some pretty solid effects on performance in the gym and there is a really solid dose of the 10% plus tyrosol is like taking a huge dose of salidroside because tyrosol is what salidroside becomes in the body. Its active form.

I dig it! I work a graveyard shift (1130pm-730am) and I've been struggling to maintain focus (hell, even desire...) for a solid workout. I'll report back in a couple weeks with results.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is why I stress that people shouldnt expect to "feel" anything. Nootrol isnt a euphoria agent. Its a cognitive enhancer and improves brain function.
Its not at all a coincidence that you feel more well rested. A huge part of what happens when your sleeping is your neurotransmitters are replenished. If this is not happening fast enough or it is somehow impaired you will feel tired and unmotivated when you wake up regardless of hours slept. Nootrol increases Dopamine, serotonin and acetylcholine which in turn helps your brain to replenish its stores leaving you feeling more well rested. This is probably a HUGE benefit to you. Look at it this way.....you now have more hours in the day, feel better during those waking hours and from the #2 it looks like your much more effective. 100% more effective at your Fanduel/draftkings. Imagine what other parts of your life this is contributing to!
If you really look at it just the 2 things you mentioned = some huge benefits to your life as a whole. Very impressive.
Thanks for the report bro.
If this increases serotonin then what interactions are there with Anti Depressants/SSRI's?

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
I take one in the afternoon, that's it. Seems to help get me locked back into focus when I need the boost. If I need a second boost when I am working late, I take a second cap. This protocol has been working for me and of course the bottle will last a bit longer. All of this may be placebo but as long as I am focused in the afternoons, I will take the results. Morning- I generally do ok with just a little coffee.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If this increases serotonin then what interactions are there with Anti Depressants/SSRI's?
I think this depends on each persons individual brain chemistry, what drugs they are taking specifically and of course their psychological diagnosis.
Anyone with a psych issue should ways talk to their dr before taking any supp that can augment neurotransmitters but especially with noots as thats a huge part of how they work.
Lots of things that are common in supps alter serotonin or dopamine. In this case we are increasing serotonin and dopamine so it should be a net positive.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It also seems to me that two a day makes me tired but one a day doesn't Maybe just in my head.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It also seems to me that two a day makes me tired but one a day doesn't Maybe just in my head.
Might be in your head, might not.
If you like the 1 cap and there are no side effects then awesome! 1cap has decent amounts of all the ingredients. And because everyones biology is different some may need more or less.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say, I'm on day 2 and this stuff is legit!

"Clear" headed and daily lethargy completely gone. Very impressed!!

Well done brundel!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gotta say, I'm on day 2 and this stuff is legit!

"Clear" headed and daily lethargy completely gone. Very impressed!!

Well done brundel!
Stoked your using it bro. Im happy its been working so well for everyone!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 and same effect.

It's like a non-stim clean energized feeling. I'd imagine this would work particularly well for those that run PH cycles and get lethargy sides!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 and same effect.

It's like a non-stim clean energized feeling. I'd imagine this would work particularly well for those that run PH cycles and get lethargy sides!
Pretty amazing stuff though right?
Nootropics usually leave me feeling foggy. This stuff is like clear and energized.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Blown away by it! No joke

Sorry if I missed this info, but should this be cycled off of at some point?

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Blown away by it! No joke

Sorry if I missed this info, but should this be cycled off of at some point?
Brundel has said there's no evidence that cycling is needed.

Dholmes90

Awards
Today is day 16 of taking Nootrol and wow, am I feeling the difference! Brain fog is disappearing and I'm feeling clean energy throughout the day. No crashes at all. What I especially dig is waking up in the mornings feeling refreshed and not actually feeling even more tired after sleeping for like 7-8 hours. It's hard to explain sometimes.

Motivation has just been through the roof. I'm currently thinking about opening up a Nutrishop and starting my entreprenurial career that way while continuing my personal training career. So many ideas have just been popping up in my head lately. According to a couple of my friends and my mom, they're saying I've been sounding more focused, vocal and aggressive (in a controlled fashion) the last week or so.

I'm getting really excited to see how I perform week after week. I'll keep you all updated! :)

CJNator

Awards
Once the nootrol's effects are normalized as a everyday thing life feels easier lol.

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big statement, but damn is that enticing haha.

Would there be any issues with getting choline on the side when also using this? I'm using soy letichin right now, 2 servings a day (coffee AM and preworkout 1-3pm) and have some choline in my preworkout, though I would love to give this a shot.

CJNator

Awards

Would there be any issues with getting choline on the side when also using this? I'm using soy letichin right now, 2 servings a day (coffee AM and preworkout 1-3pm) and have some choline in my preworkout, though I would love to give this a shot.
It's just my experience with it, it makes my life feel easier lol but it ain't magic. I would know but it can't hurt to try it out.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today is day 16 of taking Nootrol and wow, am I feeling the difference! Brain fog is disappearing and I'm feeling clean energy throughout the day. No crashes at all. What I especially dig is waking up in the mornings feeling refreshed and not actually feeling even more tired after sleeping for like 7-8 hours. It's hard to explain sometimes.

Motivation has just been through the roof. I'm currently thinking about opening up a Nutrishop and starting my entreprenurial career that way while continuing my personal training career. So many ideas have just been popping up in my head lately. According to a couple of my friends and my mom, they're saying I've been sounding more focused, vocal and aggressive (in a controlled fashion) the last week or so.

I'm getting really excited to see how I perform week after week. I'll keep you all updated! :)
Awesome. Its great to see Nootrol improving you life. This is what Nootropic should do.
Increase brain function
motivation
Focus

But most importantly nootropics should improve your life. Doesnt really matter what they do if there are no real world results. So seeing more and more of these type of reports are the best I could ask for.
Thanks bro. Keep us updated!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It is sometimes suggested to take a choline source with acetylcholinesterase inhibitors but I dont know if its needed in this case.
Thus far nobody has had any negative effects while taking Nootrol so my guess is you dont need it.

Dholmes90

Awards
Awesome. Its great to see Nootrol improving you life. This is what Nootropic should do.
Increase brain function
motivation
Focus

But most importantly nootropics should improve your life. Doesnt really matter what they do if there are no real world results. So seeing more and more of these type of reports are the best I could ask for.
Thanks bro. Keep us updated!
For sure brother, thank you for coming out with such a unique product! Can't remember feeling this stoked about life in general haha. Still tons of work to do on my part, but I'm not one to settle for complacency and I want to feel more accomplished with my life especially as I get older (27 currently). Did I mention I'm now learning how to speak Japanese and Spanish too?

I won't say this is a magic pill, because it's not. No such thing exists as far as I know. But I'm definitely noticing I've got more of an edge in my mindset thanks to the Nootrol and what you do with that newfound spark of motivation is entirely up to you. You can use it to get things done or you can sit back and let it atrophy. I'll keep you all updated on a weekly basis. Thanks again bro.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So.....your starting a new business and learning 2 new languages?
Id say this is a pretty significant step forward! Great job bro. Keep pushing forward.

Dholmes90

Awards
Day 25 of taking Nootrol, can't believe it's been almost a month since starting this. Time flies!

I usually take my 1st dose anywhere from 9am-9:30am and then the 2nd dose anywhere from 5pm-5:30pm. This stuff is legittttt. It's amazing how much more clearer I'm seeing things. I'm digging waking up every morning feeling alert and ready to take on the day, and I'm feeling hungrier (not literally) haha.

I've always been the kind of guy to dream big, but didn't know how to put my dreams in action. Now, between taking Nootrol and abstaining from anything related to sex, these last two weeks I've been able to calm myself down and take on things at a slower pace rather than try to juggle everything like I've been doing for so long in regards to my work life.

Even though I'm the kind of guy that responds well to pressure and likes a challenge, it was becoming too much to deal with at times since I'm getting older and I'm not where I want to be yet and that overwhelms me mentally here and there. I'm taking things a bit slower because to be truly successful in anything you do, you have to have patience. And the fact that I'm not where I want to be in life is more than enough motivation for me to keep going and never settling.

Pretty stoked that I have another bottle to go after I finish my current one up. Will continue to keep you all posted :)

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I, too, am enjoying and appreciating Nootrol. I'm feeling more motivated, less stressed, less brain fog, and I seem to be doing better at chess against my son. At this point, I'm planning on making it a daily staple.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 25 of taking Nootrol, can't believe it's been almost a month since starting this. Time flies!

I usually take my 1st dose anywhere from 9am-9:30am and then the 2nd dose anywhere from 5pm-5:30pm. This stuff is legittttt. It's amazing how much more clearer I'm seeing things. I'm digging waking up every morning feeling alert and ready to take on the day, and I'm feeling hungrier (not literally) haha.

I've always been the kind of guy to dream big, but didn't know how to put my dreams in action. Now, between taking Nootrol and abstaining from anything related to sex, these last two weeks I've been able to calm myself down and take on things at a slower pace rather than try to juggle everything like I've been doing for so long in regards to my work life.

Even though I'm the kind of guy that responds well to pressure and likes a challenge, it was becoming too much to deal with at times since I'm getting older and I'm not where I want to be yet and that overwhelms me mentally here and there. I'm taking things a bit slower because to be truly successful in anything you do, you have to have patience. And the fact that I'm not where I want to be in life is more than enough motivation for me to keep going and never settling.

Pretty stoked that I have another bottle to go after I finish my current one up. Will continue to keep you all posted :)
I would love this to have the same effect on me, it just isn't tho

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for the detailed update bro.
LOTS of Nootrol has gone out now and we are getting emails and PMs multiple times a day about it. The response is overwhelmingly positive with the vast majority (100% of users except MID) are mentioning improvements across the board.
Better cognitive function
Better mood
Feeling well rested
Better performance in general in every day life tasks, social interaction etc.
Improved memory
Improved verbal recall
etc
etc
etc
etc
Really happy with the results people are having.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can two caps be taken at once and call it a day?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So far its been about 4 weeks on Nootrol. Things ive noticed:

- this is not a "feel" noot in my opinion. It helps me perform at my best and in some cases, increases my ability to make connections and recall information. Ive taken "feel" noots and they have a much more profound effect. This is more subtle like many effective noots.
- Reduces the negative effects of stressful situations on cognition. Stress can decrease memory recall and overall cognitive performance, i feel this ameliorates this. Bascially, which is something I experienced with rhodiola in the past.
- 2 pills at a time is too much. It was not productive in the area of focus. However if creativity is your goal, you may feel otherwise
- 3 pills on a long day keeps me sharp. So if my day goes past 12 hours, a third pill helps keep me productive.
- Is comparable to my self engineered noot mixes, and works synergistically with other nootropics. I can add my previous stack with some adjustments for added effect
- Like many noots, it will not make up for a lack of sleep. If I sleep 2-3 hours for 5 days straight....there is no remedy for this until I get a full nights sleep.
- Works well with stimulants. Also works much better when you get a full nights sleep.
- Alpha GPC is a great add in. ALCAR as well.
- Helped make studying more effective. I wasnt able to study as much as I wanted to because of family emergencies, and I still scored very well on my exam

Overall I am satisfied. I think its a good product and enjoy taking it. On days I don't take it(usually days I need a complete break) I dont notice some cognitive deficiency, but those days Im not really pushing myself.

I will stack this with Nootrimax to see if the two together yeilds better performance on standardized tests. The goal is to take a few pills instead of measuring out various powders 2-3x a day. This time adds up and I'd much prefer pop a pill and get on with it if the end results are comparable.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far its been about 4 weeks on Nootrol. Things ive noticed:

- this is not a "feel" noot in my opinion. It helps me perform at my best and in some cases, increases my ability to make connections and recall information. Ive taken "feel" noots and they have a much more profound effect. This is more subtle like many effective noots.
- Reduces the negative effects of stressful situations on cognition. Stress can decrease memory recall and overall cognitive performance, i feel this ameliorates this. Bascially, which is something I experienced with rhodiola in the past.
- 2 pills at a time is too much. It was not productive in the area of focus. However if creativity is your goal, you may feel otherwise
- 3 pills on a long day keeps me sharp. So if my day goes past 12 hours, a third pill helps keep me productive.
- Is comparable to my self engineered noot mixes, and works synergistically with other nootropics. I can add my previous stack with some adjustments for added effect
- Like many noots, it will not make up for a lack of sleep. If I sleep 2-3 hours for 5 days straight....there is no remedy for this until I get a full nights sleep.
- Works well with stimulants. Also works much better when you get a full nights sleep.
- Alpha GPC is a great add in. ALCAR as well.
- Helped make studying more effective. I wasnt able to study as much as I wanted to because of family emergencies, and I still scored very well on my exam

Overall I am satisfied. I think its a good product and enjoy taking it. On days I don't take it(usually days I need a complete break) I dont notice some cognitive deficiency, but those days Im not really pushing myself.

I will stack this with Nootrimax to see if the two together yeilds better performance on standardized tests. The goal is to take a few pills instead of measuring out various powders 2-3x a day. This time adds up and I'd much prefer pop a pill and get on with it if the end results are comparable.
Great review thanks!
I have some friends who are stacking it with all kinds of things and the effects are interesting.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
brundel, based on what your friends are experiencing, what are you finding stacks well with Nootrol and what are the effects.

Note: I don't feel a strong need to stack with this because I do feel it's making a positive difference, but I'm curious -- and always looking for advantages.

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm not sure if weed talk is allowed, but is anyone that takes this also smoking weed? Or, have you, Brundel, heard any feedback regarding nootrol and canabis?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel, based on what your friends are experiencing, what are you finding stacks well with Nootrol and what are the effects.

Note: I don't feel a strong need to stack with this because I do feel it's making a positive difference, but I'm curious -- and always looking for advantages.
Ive talked to people stacking it with noopept, kratom and kanna. Not that I suggest this. The product does what we want without these things and stacking other things with it, depending on what it is, will likely throw off the balance. But....feel free to tinker with it. Just know that as is your brain is working at a much higher capacity than normal and added noots are not needed.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm not sure if weed talk is allowed, but is anyone that takes this also smoking weed? Or, have you, Brundel, heard any feedback regarding nootrol and canabis?
Havnt heard any reports yet but Im sure people are using THC with it somewhere.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
This sounds very interesting. Couple of questions.

Does this have to be cycled?
Im coming of a month of Nootropimax. It didn't have any effect on me which is why im looking for more effective noot. Should I wait a certain amount of time to transition to Nootrol or can I take right after? Thanks in advance.