NOOTROL FAQ!

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Brundel has stated there's no evidence that cycling is needed on this.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
brundel or those have been off nootrol how long after stopping before the effects are gone? I ask because I'm at the 45 day mark and I have not noticed any difference. So before I consider myself unlucky and sell my stash I want to jump off and see if maybe then I notice myself getting "dumber".

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This sounds very interesting. Couple of questions.

Does this have to be cycled?
Im coming of a month of Nootropimax. It didn't have any effect on me which is why im looking for more effective noot. Should I wait a certain amount of time to transition to Nootrol or can I take right after? Thanks in advance.
Nootrol doesnt need to be cycled. The ingredients are balanced in such a way as to allow long term use.
I know a few guys who have been on it about 8 months now with no breaks and they swear by it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel or those have been off nootrol how long after stopping before the effects are gone? I ask because I'm at the 45 day mark and I have not noticed any difference. So before I consider myself unlucky and sell my stash I want to jump off and see if maybe then I notice myself getting "dumber".
I think the issue is because its a nootropic there is a HIGH chance you wont "feel" anything at all.
Its not a euphoric product, or muscle builder.
What it does do is effect your cognitive ability. This means that your overall brain function is likely higher even if it doesnt seem so.
This is why we ran tests and ran a public trial. I wanted everyone to see that it really does increase brain function.

Some guys really feel the salidroside and tyrosol because it can raise dopamine levels alot. Some guys dont feel anything. Doesnt mean its not working.
Its hard to say how long the effects will take to subside.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious what users of Nootrol felt after being off the product for a few weeks. Anyone care to share?

Dholmes90

Awards
Finished my last dose yesterday with the first bottle, and will be starting my second bottle tomorrow.

All in all, very impressed with Nootrol so far. I like how I've been able to think more clearly, and quicker too. Memory is better for sure. Reflexes appear to be sharper too, I'm not Neo in the Matrix though haha. Brain fog has really cleared up as well, I did abstain from anything sex related for over a month too so I'm pretty sure that had something to do with the way I'm feeling currently.

What's really won me over is the motivation factor. For the last 2 weeks or so I've been able to wake up every morning refreshed and motivated instead of feeling drained and anxious. I'm not saying this stuff competely transformed my life, but I definitely notice something is different with my psyche. A month ago I was spinning my wheels, now I feel in control of what I'm doing and honestly just having some motivation and less anxiety in your life can go a long way.

With that being said, I can't wait to see how I feel another 4 weeks from now and will continue to keep y'all updated.

Big shout-out to Brundel for making such a unique product. Really appreciate you creating a supplement that actually works, it's a rarity in the supplement industry. Thank you brother, and God bless.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finished my last dose yesterday with the first bottle, and will be starting my second bottle tomorrow.

All in all, very impressed with Nootrol so far. I like how I've been able to think more clearly, and quicker too. Memory is better for sure. Reflexes appear to be sharper too, I'm not Neo in the Matrix though haha. Brain fog has really cleared up as well, I did abstain from anything sex related for over a month too so I'm pretty sure that had something to do with the way I'm feeling currently.

What's really won me over is the motivation factor. For the last 2 weeks or so I've been able to wake up every morning refreshed and motivated instead of feeling drained and anxious. I'm not saying this stuff competely transformed my life, but I definitely notice something is different with my psyche. A month ago I was spinning my wheels, now I feel in control of what I'm doing and honestly just having some motivation and less anxiety in your life can go a long way.

With that being said, I can't wait to see how I feel another 4 weeks from now and will continue to keep y'all updated.

Big shout-out to Brundel for making such a unique product. Really appreciate you creating a supplement that actually works, it's a rarity in the supplement industry. Thank you brother, and God bless.
Good deal, man. Congrats. ...Still curious what happens if/when you've been off Nootrol for a few weeks. Can anyone say?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I think your positive expectations of this product is really helping your motivation etc too

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I think your positive expectations of this product is really helping your motivation etc too
It seems obvious to me that positive expectations would be a huge factor in how effective this product is.

It's designed to help you accomplish what you're focused on -- but you're still in charge of where to aim.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established

Can I ask why you abstained from anything sex related for a month?

Dholmes90

Awards
Can I ask why you abstained from anything sex related for a month?
No you may not. Just Kidding haha.

Honestly, it was a challenge between me and some gym buddies. They were doing a no-fapping challenge and a friend of ours who had recently abstained from anything related to sex told us how great he felt in the gym and in daily life so we all decided to give it a shot. Unfortunately, it did piss off some of their girlfriends though haha. But for what it's worth, I do think there are benefits to giving yourself a breather, mainly to recharge your dopamine receptors.

Granted, it's a lot more beneficial for those that are addicted to fapping/sex.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established

Honestly, it was a challenge between me and some gym buddies. They were doing a no-fapping challenge and a friend of ours who had recently abstained from anything related to sex told us how great he felt in the gym and in daily life so we all decided to give it a shot. Unfortunately, it did piss off some of their girlfriends though haha. But for what it's worth, I do think there are benefits to giving yourself a breather, mainly to recharge your dopamine receptors.

Did you get the idea from Seinfeld? :D (Master of my domain!)

Dholmes90

Awards
Did you get the idea from Seinfeld? :D (Master of my domain!)
Ahhh "the contest"? I'm almost positive the guy who started the bet did. We should've bet money haha. Not gonna lie, it was challenging at times lol, but I don't have a girlfriend so that made it easier for sure.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
brundel, I'm close to being ready for my first replacement order.

Any specials going on?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Its interesting how much a difference just a bit less anxiety, feeling well rested and a little bit of motivation/dopamine will do for you.
The differences seem small but the impact they can have on your life can be huge if you utilize them.
Really happy its working well for you bro.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel, I'm close to being ready for my first replacement order.

Any specials going on?
Im not certain. Maybe hit up Nutriverse (rep or direct contact) and ask if they have any codes or deals. Often they will have coupon codes.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the response. I was assuming you were doing it for some sort of cognitive benefit but I wasn't sure. Good job lasting that long, I would never make it lol. Maybe I'll try abstaining but for a shorter period of time, like 2 days maybe lol, j/k maybe I'll try like 2 weeks or something. My wife would love if I gave it a rest for a while.

Dholmes90

Awards
Thanks for the response. I was assuming you were doing it for some sort of cognitive benefit but I wasn't sure. Good job lasting that long, I would never make it lol. Maybe I'll try abstaining but for a shorter period of time, like 2 days maybe lol, j/k maybe I'll try like 2 weeks or something. My wife would love if I gave it a rest for a while.
Haha I definitely noticed benefits when it came to cognitive function. Wasn't feeling as lethargic, morning wood was something else after the 2 week mark. I had read a study where if you abstain from sex/fapping for at least 7 days, your testosterone spikes up 147% on the 7th or 8th day and then afterwards test levels stabilize. While I don't believe everything I read, I do feel there is some truth to this at least. Friend of mine was just telling me tonight we should do a 90 day challenge next. I hung up on him lol

Dholmes90

Awards
Hope it works for you guys!

I have enjoyed it immensely, will buy it again for sure. Just remember this, don't expect anything right off the bat. Let it do its work, could take a week or two or even sooner for some people to respond, as everyone responds differently. I started to notice Nootrol's effects mostly in week 2 and up, but even in week 1, I was feeling a bit more energetic than usual.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. This is what I keep telling people.
Nootrol is not a stimulant. I wouldnt expect much right away. IN our trial effects continued to increase at week 4. So...the longer you take it the better its effects.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just took my first cap of Nootrol!
The past two days I seem to notice being energized and motivated. Nootrol related or placebo not sure nor do I really care at the moment...just happy to be feeling this way.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
The past two days I seem to notice being energized and motivated. Nootrol related or placebo not sure nor do I really care at the moment...just happy to be feeling this way.
You're right -- as long is you're feeling the effects, who cares if it's placebo.

HOWEVER, I will say I bought another highly regarded noot several months ago and never noticed a change at all. When I started taking Nootrol, I definitely felt different -- a bit more energy, motivation, and focus -- even after the first day. So, if it was going to be placebo, you'd expect I'd have felt on the other product, too.

I'm on my second bottle and the contrast is no longer felt, because I'm taking 2 a day every day, but I am convinced it's having a positive impact on my productivity.

PS: I'm 55 and have been feeling the effects of aging on my brain. This is a god-send.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone else noticed a drop in libido when taking Nootrol?

My drop began soon after I started taking Nootrol. But, it's one of several changes, so it could be anything. I'm just trying to figure out what's causing it.

Anyone?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

My drop began soon after I started taking Nootrol. But, it's one of several changes, so it could be anything. I'm just trying to figure out what's causing it.

Anyone?
I haven't noticed any change in libido.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established

Anyone?
On my 3rd bottle and definitely no drop.....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Anyone?
Hard to say whats causing this.
Might be serotonin levels are high.
Might not be related to Nootrol.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up 4 more bottles. These ones were even sealed lol. Really good stuff, a lot of nootropics I've taken I've felt do more harm than good.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Care to express what u think from running 3 bottles for everyone?
Definitely helps with analytics, clear thinking, and focus. HOWEVER - be prepared to have a much clearer perspective on where you are in life.....which can be very helpful but not always very happy. Just saying.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely helps with analytics, clear thinking, and focus. HOWEVER - be prepared to have a much clearer perspective on where you are in life.....which can be very helpful but not always very happy. Just saying.
Good to hear. That's all that was expected.

Oh I see where realizing you not where u really thought in life lol.

Glad you enjoyed it. Going for fourth bottle?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perfectly stated. Some of the original trial guys mentioned a feeling of euphoria, but I never noticed that. Tanks description is about as spot on as you can get, IMO. And I picked up 6 bottles on the release. At this point, it's something I plan on taking daily.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear. That's all that was expected.

Oh I see where realizing you not where u really thought in life lol.

Glad you enjoyed it. Going for fourth bottle?
Fa shaw. I finally feel like the smartest guy in the room....:)

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Perfectly stated. Some of the original trial guys mentioned a feeling of euphoria, but I never noticed that. Tanks description is about as spot on as you can get, IMO. And I picked up 6 bottles on the release. At this point, it's something I plan on taking daily.
No euphoria, but definitely clearer thinking. I wish I had this years ago....

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have only been on it for the past 8 days, but it has been consistently effective for me. Mental clarity and sharpness has been quite noticeable. I have good energy that feels very natural. Motivation has been the biggest plus for me so far.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
The site says Nootrol is excluded from the Black Lion Drive Sale. :(

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The site says Nootrol is excluded from the Black Lion Drive Sale. :(
That's some old literature from when we were offering Nootrol for the first time some months back. Looks to be available at discount now :)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's some old literature from when we were offering Nootrol for the first time some months back. Looks to be available at discount now :)
I will be picking up the double pack shortly. I only purchased one bottle to test it out since many noots fail on me. I am 10 days in and I know it's for real now and the best multi-ingredient noot product I have tried so far.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Okay, the text saying it's excluded is still there, but when you add to cart, the sale price is applied.

Thanks!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be picking up the double pack shortly. I only purchased one bottle to test it out since many noots fail on me. I am 10 days in and I know it's for real now and the best multi-ingredient noot product I have tried so far.
Glad you decided to give it a shot.
Its amazing how well this stuff works compared to most noots I have used. Almost all give me brain fog and depression. This is of course because dopamine and serotonin are crashing. Nootrol is different though and increases Acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin for all the benefits of increased brain function plus an overall positive feeling.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, the text saying it's excluded is still there, but when you add to cart, the sale price is applied.

Thanks!
It sure is, I'll look into amending the text as well - good eye!

::: orders more FD2 in the meantime:::

brojas8386

Awards
Hi from Australia

Apologies if this has been covered already, do we know if there are any negative effects with Anti-depressants at all? Specifically SSRI's
Great to see the support and positive reports on all the BLR products. It would be great to see them available direct over here.

Cheers

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi from Australia

Apologies if this has been covered already, do we know if there are any negative effects with Anti-depressants at all? Specifically SSRI's
Great to see the support and positive reports on all the BLR products. It would be great to see them available direct over here.

Cheers
I dont know of any research that indicates any of the ingredients will have a negative impact. The primary concern would be too much serotonin which causes "serotonin syndrome". Can be pretty ugly.
If your taking an ssri or any psych meds and want to tinker with nootropics do so slowly and stop if any symptom of your disease show or any sides show.
Can always try 1 cap 2 to 3 times a week for a week or 2 and then slowly increase dose.

brojas8386

Awards
Thanks for that Brundel

I will purchase some and give it a shot, I'm an entrepreneur who would benefit from the focus and brain improvements that Nootrol will offer.
Love your products and appreciate all the work you put in.

Cheers

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for that Brundel

I will purchase some and give it a shot, I'm an entrepreneur who would benefit from the focus and brain improvements that Nootrol will offer.
Love your products and appreciate all the work you put in.

Cheers
Thanks brother.
Enjoy it.