LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't get me wrong, Gourmet Vanilla is good but it doesn't touch FCC
The best vanilla I've had in protein flavoring but still not quite at the level of fcc and PBC in my eyes either. It has been a bit since I had vanilla stocked so I could use a refresher though!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The best vanilla I've had in protein flavoring but still not quite at the level of fcc and PBC in my eyes either. It has been a bit since I had vanilla stocked so I could use a refresher though!
The vanilla is really good. FCC is just on another level. Not many protein powders that can compete with it

Zariph

Awards
The vanilla is really good. FCC is just on another level. Not many protein powders that can compete with it
Only flavor I havent tried...Im so short on money atm but maaan, so tempted to buy a tub of this

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Only flavor I havent tried...Im so short on money atm but maaan, so tempted to buy a tub of this
A budget is a budget but when you get a chance this should be your next tub.

I'm so confident in the flavour I've suggested to a few people now to go strait for the 55 serving size tub.

Of 4 close friends (local) who were using Select at my suggestion, now all 4 rate FCC at the top

If you're a shake drinker you need to try it.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
FCC is absolutely amazing. Once your budget allows, I couldn't recommend it enough.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A budget is a budget but when you get a chance this should be your next tub.

I'm so confident in the flavour I've suggested to a few people now to go strait for the 55 serving size tub.

Of 4 close friends (local) who were using Select at my suggestion, now all 4 rate FCC at the top

If you're a shake drinker you need to try it.
You pretty much summed it up. Not a flavor that I've seen a less than favorable rating or review on and yes most say it's now their personal go to.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Frosted chocolate cupcake is the only flavour that now sells as much as snickerdoodle.

In my opinion it is one of the absolute very best flavours we have. A true cupcake and not just a generic chocolate. :)

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Current favorite is a 1:2 ratio of Vegan Wild Berry and Gourmet Vanilla
Have you tried the Vanilla Vegan, if so thoughts??

Anyone else chime in re: Vegan Select flavours?
Just finished Chocolate bliss, was ok but not sold on it as my regular go to!!

Wish I could tolerate the regular range!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Chocolate >> Vanilla IMO
The chocolate flavor was more dominant then the small chalky aftertaste. Vanilla has a bit more of a chalky aftertaste and it is not as strong/good as the regular Select Vanilla (kinda hard being vegan). Plus you get a slight dark chocolate aftertaste in the chocolate which is good.

mix half scoop with half scoop Select Choc PB to make a super thick shake and it helps mask the chalky taste.
Also half chocolate vegan and cookies and cream is a good combo.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

In my opinion vegan chocolate is better than vegan vanilla but wild berry beats them both absolutely hands down.

Chocolate Select Vegan was the best plant protein I had ever tried but wild berry is the first one I could actually rotate into my whey rotation.

Don't get me wrong, it won't beat regular Select but it definitely closes the gap on the taste difference between whey and plant proteins.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Frosted chocolate cupcake is the only flavour that now sells as much as snickerdoodle.

In my opinion it is one of the absolute very best flavours we have. A true cupcake and not just a generic chocolate. :)
Damn that's big!! If it sells as much as SD that means it's truly getting the recognition it deserves. I was hooked when I first opened the tub and got a whiff of that aroma

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Damn that's big!! If it sells as much as SD that means it's truly getting the recognition it deserves. I was hooked when I first opened the tub and got a whiff of that aroma
It's become my No. 1 for shakes. SD is still my No. 1 for mixing (cottage cheese, greek yogurt, oatmeal, etc.). SD mixes thicker IMO. But FCC is amazing as a shake.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's become my No. 1 for shakes. SD is still my No. 1 for mixing (cottage cheese, greek yogurt, oatmeal, etc.). SD mixes thicker IMO. But FCC is amazing as a shake.
White choc mint mixes the thickest of all their flavors.... then SD and vanilla

FCC , CNC , and peanut butter mix on the thin side . What I have noted when baking , using in shakes or mixing sludge

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established

FCC , CNC , and peanut butter mix on the thin side . What I have noted when baking , using in shakes or mixing sludge
I concur. Every night I mix a big shake (30ish oz) with ice in a blender, so I usually add some xanthan gum

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I absolutely love the consistency of fcc. It is almost like nothing but heavenly milk. I have yet to get a chunk even just mixing with a spoon a bit.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I absolutely love the consistency of fcc. It is almost like nothing but heavenly milk. I have yet to get a chunk even just mixing with a spoon a bit.
Yes it mixes pretty much spot on. I've been through 2 55 serving tubs and have never gotten any chunks

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have added so many insiders and releases in this last 12 months I'm truly in awe. What are people hoping comes next?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Select Pumpkin

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
We have added so many insiders and releases in this last 12 months I'm truly in awe. What are people hoping comes next?
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie Select or Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Select

A Red Velvet for Valentines day would be killer, but won't happen.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see if PES has any new natural anabolics in the works, sleep aid, or Raspberry Lemonade ErgoNine (love that flavor).

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id be down for a solid intra workout from PES.

In regards to the flavour discussion, PBC is my favourite BUT if you guys ever wanna try something awesome try this.

- 1 scoop FCC
- 20g Sweet Potatoe Powder
- 20g Oatmeal

I drink this as my post-workout shake and its amazing!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

In regards to the flavour discussion, PBC is my favourite BUT if you guys ever wanna try something awesome try this.

- 1 scoop FCC
- 20g Oatmeal

PBC plus PB2 or PB Lean and cocoa powder
Thank me later

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Im working at my store right now and have both those litterally two steps away from me. I might have to try that!
Or if you don't mind the fat real peanut butter
Literally smoothie consistency if you get the liquid ratio right and toss in some ice cubes

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
New flavor of either Select or HV?
Select Pumpkin
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie Select or Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Select

A Red Velvet for Valentines day would be killer, but won't happen.
Interested to see if PES has any new natural anabolics in the works, sleep aid, or Raspberry Lemonade ErgoNine (love that flavor).

- 1 scoop FCC
- 20g Oatmeal

I'd love to see an intra-workout product with Cyclic Dextrin, Phosphatidic acid, and BCAA's :)
I'd like to see PES take on an intraworkout supp
Yes to all of these, I think we could do a great intra and I am always ready for a new flavour

RL Ergonine sounds good, I'm such a cotton candy fan I would like that option as well

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you guys make a new Amino IV or HV Flavor..... Orange Creamsicle
Do it.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes to all of these, I think we could do a great intra and I am always ready for a new flavour

RL Ergonine sounds good, I'm such a cotton candy fan I would like that option as well
I'd like to see it because I believe you guys will throw some novel ingredients in there and I've become a fan of intraworkout supps

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you guys make a new Amino IV or HV Flavor..... Orange Creamsicle
Do it.
Sounds good. I'd like to see an iced tea/lemonade aka Arnold Palmer flavor in either pre or Amino IV

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We've got some things in the works for ya'll

I'd love to see an intra-workout product with Cyclic Dextrin, Phosphatidic acid, and BCAA's :)
EAAs > BCAAs.

PA may not be what we thought it was.

HBCD is nice if you can't handle more simple carbs (dextrose, etc.).

I vote another Select flavor :)

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blueberry Crumb Cake - Select flavor
Red Velvet - Select flavor

With Select being a blend and PES flavoring...really think you would have 2 winners and also diversify your Select line.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Blueberry Crumb Cake - Select flavor
Red Velvet - Select flavor

With Select being a blend and PES flavoring...really think you would have 2 winners and also diversify your Select line.
most people who do Red Velvet don't provide enough of the cream cheese flavoring and basically make it a red colored chocolate flavor. PES could make a good one if they wanted to put it into production. the best i have had is MTS Red Velvet and the old Iforce protein. The new one is good, but nothing matched the OG. I still got a pound of it left and use it sparingly haha

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
most people who do Red Velvet don't provide enough of the cream cheese flavoring and basically make it a red colored chocolate flavor. PES could make a good one if they wanted to put it into production. the best i have had is MTS Red Velvet and the old Iforce protein. The new one is good, but nothing matched the OG. I still got a pound of it left and use it sparingly haha
OG Iforce was GOAT...literally. Can't tell you how many back to back to back tubs I went through. You're right though...cream cheese flavoring is always lacking....I personally like Rule 1's Red Velvet over MTS, just me though.

No idea WTH Iforce was thinking getting rid of the OG flavoring, etc. for Protean....guess that what happens when you get bought out.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
OG Iforce was GOAT...literally. Can't tell you how many back to back to back tubs I went through. You're right though...cream cheese flavoring is always lacking....I personally like Rule 1's Red Velvet over MTS, just me though.

No idea WTH Iforce was thinking getting rid of the OG flavoring, etc. for Protean....guess that what happens when you get bought out.
Still got 1 Pound of the old Iforce left.
I literally only use a scoop like once every 2 weeks. Want it to last!

Awards
  • Established
I hate all of the iforce proteins.. brown sugar oatmeal maple (1/10), rvc ( 4/10 at best), and worst of all is the chocolate covered pretzel (-10/10). Stick to select :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I hate all of the iforce proteins.. brown sugar oatmeal maple (1/10), rvc ( 4/10 at best), and worst of all is the chocolate covered pretzel (-10/10). Stick to select :)
you never had blueberry muffin? Your missing out.