Next PES Insider Deal???

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested to see if PES has any new natural anabolics in the works, sleep aid, or Raspberry Lemonade ErgoNine (love that flavor).
I like your thinking. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was a long time fan of og as well. Just got immune to the good effects of yohimbe and truly only felt the bad after continued use. I'm very happy with the new alphamine but mostly because I only ever used it for an energy drink type anyway.

boobie45

Awards
What would be the benefit to anabeta elite? Hear a lot of good things & want to try it out. Anyone had legitimate positive experience with it or is it just a waste of $?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would be the benefit to anabeta elite? Hear a lot of good things & want to try it out. Anyone had legitimate positive experience with it or is it just a waste of $?
ABE is definitely a solid product. I noticed an increase in hunger while on it. Like that it also helps to increase mass while limiting fat gain. Definitely a solid product that's worth a try imo.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Is this normal for the vegan series?
How long did it sit like this before you took the photo?

If you leave it for a while the powder will settle at the bottom.

This doesn't look similar to how mine would look if I had just shaken it up. If you took this photo immediately after shaking it I would recommend contacting customer service. :)

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
How long did it sit like this before you took the photo?

If you leave it for a while the powder will settle at the bottom.

This doesn't look similar to how mine would look if I had just shaken it up. If you took this photo immediately after shaking it I would recommend contacting customer service. :)
I would say I left it for 10-15 min for me to take a shower. And the oil after taste is common too? I never had a vegan protein before so everything is new to me.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say I left it for 10-15 min for me to take a shower. And the oil after taste is common too? I never had a vegan protein before so everything is new to me.
That would explain why the powder has settled. A quick shake and it should be good to go.

Nothing in it should taste oily. Pea and rice protein have their own distinctive tastes but oiliness isn't something I would associate with either of them.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
That would explain why the powder has settled. A quick shake and it should be good to go.

Nothing in it should taste oily. Pea and rice protein have their own distinctive tastes but oiliness isn't something I would associate with either of them.
It somehow has the "degenerated" oil smell and after-taste but it's not oily. Not sure if I'm even making sense but that's how I can describe it. I let another colleague try it and we both agreed the oil taste/smell is off-puting.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very odd. I would definitely contact customer service if it something bothering you. I'm not having this with my tub. :/

Zariph

Awards
Any new flavors of Ergonine coming soon? Would love a flavor as strong as nanaberry. Love that you can mix one scoop with 27OZ water and still have a strong taste.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
off topic..... I wanted to say thanks to PES support :) best customer support ever lol, my vitamins are still not arrived so lost somewhere, they offered to ship me again the same order completely free of charge... thanks guys

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Restocked some of my favorites today.

• Ergonine is just a awesome staple and I really enjoy the flavouring.
  • Alphamine I use both for energy and pre-workout as I like to control my stim intake. This time I got 2 of the new and 1 of the old version. Saving the old one for when I start cutting.
  • Prolific I really enjoyed. But High Volume is my go to PWO and it just gets to pricey to stack them all the time. Also my fiancé loves Prolific so we can't both be taking it because then we will run out constantly. So I only use Prolific on leg days (2 scoops) and HV (2 scoops) + Alphamine (1 scoops) on all other body parts. My fiancée takes 1 Scoop Prolific before each workout.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Any new flavors of Ergonine coming soon? Would love a flavor as strong as nanaberry. Love that you can mix one scoop with 27OZ water and still have a strong taste.
I hear you on this, and more flavours are almost always being tested out for our products, once we nail one we think our fans will love we throw an Insider and savings your way

off topic..... I wanted to say thanks to PES support :) best customer support ever lol, my vitamins are still not arrived so lost somewhere, they offered to ship me again the same order completely free of charge... thanks guys
PEScience customer service always lives up to or exceeds customer expectations! Glad we hooked you up on this sir

- Ergonine is just a awesome staple and I really enjoy the flavouring.
- Alphamine is use both for energy and pre-workout as I like to control my stim intake. This time I got 2 of the new and 1 of the old version. Saving the old one for when I start cutting.
- Prolific I really enjoyed. But High Volume is my go to PWO and it just gets to pricey to stack them all the time. Also my fiancé loves Prolific so we can't both be taking it because then we will run out constantly. So I only use Prolific on leg days (2 scoops) and HV (2 scoops) + Alphamine (1 scoops) on all other body parts. My fiancée takes 1 Scoop Prolific before each workout.
Great purchases!
Thank you for the support brother

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

- Alphamine is use both for energy and pre-workout as I like to control my stim intake. This time I got 2 of the new and 1 of the old version. Saving the old one for when I start cutting.
- Prolific I really enjoyed. But High Volume is my go to PWO and it just gets to pricey to stack them all the time. Also my fiancé loves Prolific so we can't both be taking it because then we will run out constantly. So I only use Prolific on leg days (2 scoops) and HV (2 scoops) + Alphamine (1 scoops) on all other body parts. My fiancée takes 1 Scoop Prolific before each workout.
Solid order my man

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

Dang!! That's some true love right there.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MrMuscle has to be our biggest fan in Scandinavia. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is so typical of our customer support. Love to continue hearing such great care to our customers. :)

• Alphamine I use both for energy and pre-workout as I like to control my stim intake. This time I got 2 of the new and 1 of the old version. Saving the old one for when I start cutting.
  • Prolific I really enjoyed. But High Volume is my go to PWO and it just gets to pricey to stack them all the time. Also my fiancé loves Prolific so we can't both be taking it because then we will run out constantly. So I only use Prolific on leg days (2 scoops) and HV (2 scoops) + Alphamine (1 scoops) on all other body parts. My fiancée takes 1 Scoop Prolific before each workout.
Sexy stock up here. ?

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
I was a long time fan of og as well. Just got immune to the good effects of yohimbe and truly only felt the bad after continued use. I'm very happy with the new alphamine but mostly because I only ever used it for an energy drink type anyway.
I see where you are coming from. The taste is amazing and it does the job, but the price, for the ingredients it has now, it's not worth it in my opinion.
I always loved PES. Always have something from you guys at home, but this was not a great move :( I understand the reasons behind tho

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established

where did you get OG Alphamine?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see where you are coming from. The taste is amazing and it does the job, but the price, for the ingredients it has now, it's not worth it in my opinion.
I always loved PES. Always have something from you guys at home, but this was not a great move :( I understand the reasons behind tho
My only fight here would be I disagree on price. It replaced a 2.5 a pop energy drink for me so the price of the tub is worth a months worth of energy for both my wife and myself.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
My only fight here would be I disagree on price. It replaced a 2.5 a pop energy drink for me so the price of the tub is worth a months worth of energy for both my wife and myself.
Possibly, but please consider that in UK everything is much more expensive in sterling pounds + the formula is not too far from simple BCAA and caffeine.
Of course better ingredient, but not a different game.

boobie45

Awards
ABE is definitely a solid product. I noticed an increase in hunger while on it. Like that it also helps to increase mass while limiting fat gain. Definitely a solid product that's worth a try imo.
Well I am always hungry so that is not an issue. I dont have any "issues" persay but if its going to help me put on more lean mass than great. I have macros I hit so I hit them regardless of hunger, but Im always hungry lol & keep my bulks pretty slow & lean (well this past one).

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I am always hungry so that is not an issue. I dont have any "issues" persay but if its going to help me put on more lean mass than great. I have macros I hit so I hit them regardless of hunger, but Im always hungry lol & keep my bulks pretty slow & lean (well this past one).
I'm almost done with week 4 of 8 on my first ABE run. I'm running it solo with my staples and so far so good. Not noticed any hunger spikes as I am like you, constant hungry anyway.

Results are subtle but I do feel a little strength increase from it and I've dropped some fat. Because of this I will be revamping my diet starting week 5 with a little bit more calories. And we will see what that does.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Just to let everyone know in Europe, one retailer is doing PES Select 55 servings + Ergonine for £39.99!!!! Hurry up! Limited time available offers :) I stocked up lol pm me for details :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm almost done with week 4 of 8 on my first ABE run. I'm running it solo with my staples and so far so good. Not noticed any hunger spikes as I am like you, constant hungry anyway.

Results are subtle but I do feel a little strength increase from it and I've dropped some fat. Because of this I will be revamping my diet starting week 5 with a little bit more calories. And we will see what that does.
I've always had my best results on ABE from the 4-7 week range. Very beneficial for shorter runs but I get the most out of it in 8 week cycles. Hopefully this is true for you as well. Thanks for the feedback here bro.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to let everyone know in Europe, one retailer is doing PES Select 55 servings + Ergonine for £39.99!!!! Hurry up! Limited time available offers :) I stocked up lol pm me for details :)
So what is that a buy select 55 at 30 percent off and also get a free E9? Lol

No Brainer I'd grab 10!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
So what is that a buy select 55 at 30 percent off and also get a free E9? Lol

No Brainer I'd grab 10!
Yep hahaha flavourless tho ;) e9

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PM sent.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
People helping people Select the Best; even better!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Woah. I'm hard as a rock and you sir are the cause.
If PEScience got a nickel every time a rep was told this... we'd be rich because of Ben haha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your erection lasts more than 4 hours, contact your physician and stop thinking of Ben
I'll contact a physician but there's no say I can stop thinking about our beloved Benji...

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Y'all gonna be so jealous of me when I in 2 months time get to spend some quality time with Ben at the FitCon expo in London <3