Next PES Insider Deal???

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Already tried both samples of prolific (each was 1/2 serving). It's awesome for workouts. Tons of energy and good focus (not to mention an amazing boost in mood). Also, 3 g of l-citrulline was enough to give me a good pump. However, even half a serving was a little too much for my evening workouts because the energy lasted well into bedtime (I have a low stim tolerance). The added l-theanine removed most of the jitters though...great addition (and at just about the perfect dose...too high tends to complete negate any energy from caffeine for me). Would be much better for weekends when I can workout during the daytime. But...took the other sample before work and the focus and energy has been great. Already finished my required work for the day and it's only been 4 hours. :)
If you haven't yet drop this here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=288136

Great feedback sir.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Has PES changed shipping policies? Never had a shipment require a signature before

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has PES changed shipping policies? Never had a shipment require a signature before
I'm unaware of any changes but can look into this. That is odd.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Over the last few years about 1 of every 3-4 packages of mine would require a signature... never any reason why or why not (some huge orders left at the door and some held, and vice versa) just seems like a random usps thing

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Over the last few years about 1 of every 3-4 packages of mine would require a signature... never any reason why or why not (some huge orders left at the door and some held, and vice versa) just seems like a random usps thing

Sometimes it is at the drivers discretion.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries. Just odd to see signature required on the shipping info and then receive an automated text stating the same haha.
I had to sign for mine as well.

I've asked Wes about this yesterday so waiting to hear back

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, if shipped via FedEx ground, they require auto signature. same with larger packages with higher value, auto signature. Shipping Via FedEx or USPS depends on size of package and location.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
So, if shipped via FedEx ground, they require auto signature. same with larger packages with higher value, auto signature. Shipping Via FedEx or USPS depends on size of package and location.
Thanks for the info. I recall my lighter orders have been shipped via USPS while heavier orders via FedEx. My 45lb black Friday order was FedEx Home Delivery and did not require a signature, but this insider's 22lb FedEx home delivery order does. Oh well, was just curious haha

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my order yesterday -- do you guys have any specific recommendations on dosing time? I generally always just take my multi with dinner. The label directions are just to take 3 capsules/day. Splitting into multiple doses or time of day make any difference here in any of your opinions?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my order yesterday -- do you guys have any specific recommendations on dosing time? I generally always just take my multi with dinner. The label directions are just to take 3 capsules/day. Splitting into multiple doses or time of day make any difference here in any of your opinions?
I'd just keep dosing prior to bed (with addition of KSM-600). No need to split dose.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I agree with kbayne. I've never taken KSM before but have always taken my multi (was using VitMore from CL) with dinner, which is around 8-8:30 p.m. for me. I was worried about the KSM because some people report an energy boost from it. But honestly, I've been sleeping much better since starting Tru Multi. I used to take 2 benadryl before bed every night but I just saw a report about how bad chronic OTC sleep aid use is, so I stopped. For a few nights I wasn't sleeping well (probably a psychological addiction keeping me up because my mind kept saying I needed the benadryl). Anyway, I'm not sure if it's coincidence but I've been getting much better and deeper sleep with the KSM. I actually cut my stim dosage in half today (still took in around 400mg) because I've felt more alert and awake.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got mine in as well but also had some FCC sent to me as its been a while since I had it. Just as good as ever! I'll give the vegan Berry a try later.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Got mine in as well but also had some FCC sent to me as its been a while since I had it. Just as good as ever! I'll give the vegan Berry a try later.
You let yourself run out of FCC?

I'd be panicking

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You let yourself run out of FCC?

I'd be panicking
You aren't kidding there man. I didn't realize the power it has over me. It was like dope hitting the vein of a feind!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In the middle of a FCC shake as we speak
IMG_1486079477.031773.jpg

Not to rub it in or anything... Lol

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with kbayne. I've never taken KSM before but have always taken my multi (was using VitMore from CL) with dinner, which is around 8-8:30 p.m. for me. I was worried about the KSM because some people report an energy boost from it. But honestly, I've been sleeping much better since starting Tru Multi. I used to take 2 benadryl before bed every night but I just saw a report about how bad chronic OTC sleep aid use is, so I stopped. For a few nights I wasn't sleeping well (probably a psychological addiction keeping me up because my mind kept saying I needed the benadryl). Anyway, I'm not sure if it's coincidence but I've been getting much better and deeper sleep with the KSM. I actually cut my stim dosage in half today (still took in around 400mg) because I've felt more alert and awake.
KSM-66 is known for improving sleep quality, so I'd say it is doing you great benefit it sounds.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh how I'm loving peach amino! Such a strong but delightful flavor. :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also just to add, though I was surprised they mesh so well I've been mixing it with prolific RL and it is actually a damn good combo. Anyone else have any flavor combos that they've found with the peach amino IV?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also just to add, though I was surprised they mesh so well I've been mixing it with prolific RL and it is actually a damn good combo. Anyone else have any flavor combos that they've found with the peach amino IV?
Sounds like a very refreshing combo of flavors

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a very refreshing combo of flavors
It truly is a damn fine combo. I was skeptical when thinking about mixing them. First few times I just consumed seperate back to back. First time I mixed them it's a wrap. Haha

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It truly is a damn fine combo. I was skeptical when thinking about mixing them. First few times I just consumed seperate back to back. First time I mixed them it's a wrap. Haha
What else flavor combos have you tried??

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I've had an issue with my last order I've just received. I just shot a email through the website enquiries page, is that the best way to get it sorted? Ta!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I've had an issue with my last order I've just received. I just shot a email through the website enquiries page, is that the best way to get it sorted? Ta!
Contacting CS is always the best option, we just hit the weekend but you should hear back soon

If not, or if you have any other issues/concerns PM a rep and we will look after you

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What else flavor combos have you tried??
I tried peach with cotton candy as well. It was ok but not as tasty as the peach and RL combo.
Although I do believe I have a few strawberry Pina colada alphamine sample packs at home. That actually may go well with peach.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently those are the only flavors I have on hand to mix with the peach so that's why I was asking others. Will help me make my next order. I'm a mixer. Love having my pres all mixed together so I look for ideas on mixtures that work well.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently those are the only flavors I have on hand to mix with the peach so that's why I was asking others. Will help me make my next order. I'm a mixer. Love having my pres all mixed together so I look for ideas on mixtures that work well.
I'm with that too. Like feeling like a mad scientist lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What does Tropical Twist taste like? I'm going to switch out Triumph for Ergonine for a while to drop a few calories.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What does Tropical Twist taste like? I'm going to switch out Triumph for Ergonine for a while to drop a few calories.
It's more like a lemonade type flavor. Tropical lemonade would be close as it's semi sweet but decently tart. Lemon, orange, pineapple esque

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's more like a lemonade type flavor. Tropical lemonade would be close as it's semi sweet but decently tart. Lemon, orange, pineapple esque
I was going to say citrus, but that sounded too generic.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome, thanks guys. Those work good enough for me lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Tropical Twist is hard to describe but easy to enjoy

Primarily Citrus

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Double post..

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Got me like omg!
Ever since the FCC release I've been torn between it and PBC on which is my favorite. Finally having both and hand I'm noticing though FCC tastes just a bit better PBC is just more refreshing and such a feel good flavor. PBC reigns supreme even after so many options.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Got me like omg!
Ever since the FCC release I've been torn between it and PBC on which is my favorite. Finally having both and hand I'm noticing though FCC tastes just a bit better PBC is just more refreshing and such a feel good flavor. PBC reigns supreme even after so many options.
Still need to try PBC but I have a hard time believing anything can dethrone FCC for me

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Still need to try PBC but I have a hard time believing anything can dethrone FCC for me
PBC is pretty great, but I've also added peanut butter to Frosted Chocolate Cupcake when I've run out and want a similar flavor.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PBC is pretty great, but I've also added peanut butter to Frosted Chocolate Cupcake when I've run out and want a similar flavor.
I add pb to FCC when I put it in my proats. If it's just in a shake, I use chocolate PB2 with FCC or solo. Love that damn flavor. Can't wait to see what Select flavors PES puts out next.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I go without certain flavors sometimes and when I re-introduce them every time that first taste blows me away no matter what flavor it is. I haven't had C&C forever and I know when I grab some again, I'll be shocked and ask myself, "why are you sparing your taste buds of this deliciousness?"

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I go without certain flavors sometimes and when I re-introduce them every time that first taste blows me away no matter what flavor it is. I haven't had C&C forever and I know when I grab some again, I'll be shocked and ask myself, "why are you sparing your taste buds of this deliciousness?"
You guys do have one of the better C&C proteins on the market.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Frosted Chocolate Cupcake took the lead for me

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well damn this morning I mixed up FCC and smashed it down. Once again I'm feeling wish washy as it took back over my top spot lol.
Safe to say I'm torn and will just claim both as my favorite. :D

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Current favorite is a 1:2 ratio of Vegan Wild Berry and Gourmet Vanilla