Next PES Insider Deal???

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I picked up 4 bottles of the TruCurcumin at new year. What would you guys recommend? run all 4 bottles or 2 bottles then a break then another 2?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So is it not too much ksm if someone were to take erase pro+ and tru multi?
Safety testing used much more
http://tranquilene.com/KSM66.pdf

looking at the price from the multi..and guessing it's going to stay under 30$ after the insider.. how can you justify the price of your ZMA? is TruFulvic that expensive?

also, is this going to available in europe after the launch?
TruFulvic is really what sets our ZMA apart from others, certainly the majority of the product's cost to produce. Beyond that I don't know our company figures

It should be hitting Europe ASAP, bdcc may know when

I wonder if the Boron content will make it a problem for EU suppliers as it is illegal here. Ive seen some supplements with it in it so they might not be as strict about it.
The way we've been moving recently has been to make our products globally available as much as possible; I'm pretty confident we made sure we'd be able to offer this to EU

First time I didn't get the email. So weird.
Not in junk either? I might resubmit your email as in Insider if so... Did you get to place your order?

Just bought 6 of the mens multis for me and 1 of the wild berry proteins for my gf. One of my new years resolutions was to get back into "general health" supps and this is a good first step. Now i just need to restart supplementing omega-3s...i know, shame on me for stopping.
A great order and a great resolution!
You'll be off to a great start with all that

Driven2lift can you answer on my thoughts
I heard about this myself just yesterday haha so I will absolutely dig into this but just give me time to get you an answer from someone more involved in it's formulation

I picked up 4 bottles of the TruCurcumin at new year. What would you guys recommend? run all 4 bottles or 2 bottles then a break then another 2?
We have to recommend sticking to label directions, but lots of members here will fill you in on common protocol.
*hint hint AM*

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
just got 3 bottles :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had any luck placing an order. Every time the place the order button has a loading circle in it. My cart times out before I am able to order. Anyone have any ideas?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't had any luck placing an order. Every time the place the order button has a loading circle in it. My cart times out before I am able to order. Anyone have any ideas?
If this continues, shoot me a PM and I'll get you take care of.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to take a break.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't even get the site to load the past few days. I ordered from my phone with no issues. I don't think others were having the same problem. The reps will make sure you're taken care of though.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this continues, shoot me a PM and I'll get you take care of.
I couldn't even get the site to load the past few days. I ordered from my phone with no issues. I don't think others were having the same problem. The reps will make sure you're taken care of though.
Good man bayne. Definitely could try a different method of ordering like Bru mentioned. That's odd that it is so laggy.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many people are making this vegan release their first vegan tub ever purchased? I'm definitely curious on this flavor.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just noticed the multi is missing selenium. Never seen a multi without it. Anyone know why it was excluded?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just noticed the multi is missing selenium. Never seen a multi without it. Anyone know why it was excluded?
Just drink your anti-dandruff shampoo, problem solved! Haha

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Selenium is actually quite abundant. Found in a lot of foods we eat, so the chance of being deficient is low.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Selenium is actually quite abundant. Found in a lot of foods we eat, so the chance of being deficient is low.
Copper is also abundant but it was added (full 2 mg). Just curious is all. Seemed like an unusual exclusion (on purpose at least). Either way, still plan on using it.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my 3 bottles today, very happy. Compares very favorably to OT's panel and with KSM-66 :) Very happy to get away from the horse pills, capsules are much better and the dosage is perfect at 3.

Zariph

Awards
Will there be an insider for the pes multi? Need to stock op on ZMA, ergonine, Bcaa, high volume so would be nice with an insider

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ like the one that we're all talking about?

It started days ago you slacker

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will there be an insider for the pes multi? Need to stock op on ZMA, ergonine, Bcaa, high volume so would be nice with an insider
Check PM

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is also missing riboflavin and has a low dose of niacin it seems. Not sure why??

I think OT is still a superior product to this, but this is decent and with the insider pricing I'm going to buy 4 months worth for me and my gf. The ashwagandha will be interesting to run consistently.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried to place an order but it never goes through. Tried several browsers on computer and on phone.....FAIL

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is also missing riboflavin and has a low dose of niacin it seems. Not sure why??

I think OT is still a superior product to this, but this is decent and with the insider pricing I'm going to buy 4 months worth for me and my gf. The ashwagandha will be interesting to run consistently.
Huh...didn't notice it was missing riboflavin too. Good catch. Strange that riboflavin is included in the women's multi but not the men's.

CobbledPath

Awards
Chocolate Vegan Protein =
can't wait for the WB to arrive and looking forward to trying the new multi vit

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried to place an order but it never goes through. Tried several browsers on computer and on phone.....FAIL
Seems like there was a problem night. Maybe still, haven't tried today.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying now on my phone. Not working as well.

Edit: Finally my purchase went through after 10 tries.

Reps, something is wrong with the site, have it checked please

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have emailed our web guy to get this taken care of ASAP.

Who is still having issues? Let me know and I will sort it out for you. :)

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
I have emailed our web guy to get this taken care of ASAP.

Who is still having issues? Let me know and I will sort it out for you. :)
The problem started with log in. Then shipping estimate. Then coupon application. And finally when I placed the order. Every step either ended with an error or it was loading forever.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Tried like 6 or 7 times last night, eventually gave up and went to bed. I'll be trying here again in a bit though.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried like 6 or 7 times last night, eventually gave up and went to bed. I'll be trying here again in a bit though.
Our web guy will fix the issue when he wakes up (Eastern time zone).

If you still have any issues when you try in a few hours let me know. I will take care of it. :)

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Our web guy will fix the issue when he wakes up (Eastern time zone).

If you still have any issues when you try in a few hours let me know. I will take care of it. :)
Sounds good, I'll just wait until later on in the morning then. I will let you know if I have any problems, thank you very much!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So quite a few popping that vegan protein cherry. Very intrigued by the flavor myself.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grabbed 3 bottles of the multi (code DRIVEN, of course ;) ). Placed the order within the past few hours; already got shipping confirmation -- solid work, PES.

Also, I've had no issues with the site since the insider first dropped (just as an FYI). I logged in that day and loaded my cart, but then didn't end up ordering til today. Was able to log in with no issues either time (on a PC using Firefox).

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Issue should be fixed. If not, let one of us reps know via PM.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Just an FYI - I received my bottles today and the men's multi does include riboflavin. I don't know why it isn't shown on the label on their site but it's shown on the product.

Also, a big thank you to PES for sending samples of Amino IV and Prolific with my order. It's much appreciated.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just an FYI - I received my bottles today and the men's multi does include riboflavin. I don't know why it isn't shown on the label on their site but it's shown on the product.

Also, a big thank you to PES for sending samples of Amino IV and Prolific with my order. It's much appreciated.
Thank you sir!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks for pointing this out.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grabbed 3 bottles of the multi (code DRIVEN, of course ;) ). Placed the order within the past few hours; already got shipping confirmation -- solid work, PES.

Also, I've had no issues with the site since the insider first dropped (just as an FYI). I logged in that day and loaded my cart, but then didn't end up ordering til today. Was able to log in with no issues either time (on a PC using Firefox).
Are you implying that it was user error, or that you are simply superior to me?

Next time you place my order and I'll reimburse you with noodz of my dog ;)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Dont whine ! Its just bonus with extra ingredients ;)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is the Women's PES multi safe/ok/good for breast feeding mom's? I ordered a few of the Men's for myself and ordered the woman's for the wife. She will be breast feeding for at least another 6 months. Should she start it now or wait until she stops breast feeding?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Is the Women's PES multi safe/ok/good for breast feeding mom's? I ordered a few of the Men's for myself and ordered the woman's for the wife. She will be breast feeding for at least another 6 months. Should she start it now or wait until she stops breast feeding?
I'm not a rep, but I think it would be pretty negligent for anybody associated with PES to not direct you to a doctor, especially given the KSM. If you look at other KSM products, they all have warnings about consulting your doc if you're breastfeeding. Definitely not worth any risk unless there are studies out there proving it's safe (I'm not saying there are not).

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have to hand it to PES - less than 20 hours to get an order turned around on an insider. That's pretty dang good work, IMO. Happy about that.

I realize this is just a multi-vitamin, but I was on the fence about it. Orange Triad is a great product and has some strong benefits over TruMulti, label to label. However, TruMulti has some benefits too - possibly superior vitamin K source and KSM-66 in a pretty decent dose. For $13/bottle I went in for 4 men's and 4 women's - the KSM-66 alone for 4 months for 2 people would cost just a little bit less than that. Maybe I will be surprised by something in addition and won't want to give it up after the trial.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to hand it to PES - less than 20 hours to get an order turned around on an insider. That's pretty dang good work, IMO. Happy about that.

I realize this is just a multi-vitamin, but I was on the fence about it. Orange Triad is a great product and has some strong benefits over TruMulti, label to label. However, TruMulti has some benefits too - possibly superior vitamin K source and KSM-66 in a pretty decent dose. For $13/bottle I went in for 4 men's and 4 women's - the KSM-66 alone for 4 months for 2 people would cost just a little bit less than that. Maybe I will be surprised by something in addition and won't want to give it up after the trial.
Kind of how I felt. I've been bad about not using a multi at all for the last few months, but wanted to start back up in this new year. In the past I've most recently used VPX Medivin and OT. I'm lucky to not have joint issues at this time and already use Gut Health, so the benefits of the OT aren't as important for me. Got 3 bottles just to see what I think and interested in what I'll notice, if anything, during that time regarding mood.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Already tried both samples of prolific (each was 1/2 serving). It's awesome for workouts. Tons of energy and good focus (not to mention an amazing boost in mood). Also, 3 g of l-citrulline was enough to give me a good pump. However, even half a serving was a little too much for my evening workouts because the energy lasted well into bedtime (I have a low stim tolerance). The added l-theanine removed most of the jitters though...great addition (and at just about the perfect dose...too high tends to complete negate any energy from caffeine for me). Would be much better for weekends when I can workout during the daytime. But...took the other sample before work and the focus and energy has been great. Already finished my required work for the day and it's only been 4 hours. :)