Next PES Insider Deal???

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PBC is the one I use to introduce people to Select. I had a coworker this week who said every protein he tries tears his stomach up. I had him try my PBC and the CnC, no stomach issues at all. He liked PBC the most, but he went and bought some samples of the others to decide for himself.

Another very happy Select user was born.
Thank you for your support. We appreciate it. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PBC is the one I use to introduce people to Select. I had a coworker this week who said every protein he tries tears his stomach up. I had him try my PBC and the CnC, no stomach issues at all. He liked PBC the most, but he went and bought some samples of the others to decide for himself.

Another very happy Select user was born.
PBC would definitely be the ice breaker to tend to almost anyone's needs. Such a pleasantly sweet desert/treat taste. Glad you broke the cherry for your coworker. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
To recap, 1x scoop prolific + 2x scoops HV?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Why not the other way round 2 scoops Prolific + 1 scoop HV?

Don't know really :) that's why I came here to ask before going to the gym hahaha I heard prolific it's not "great" with pumps so I figured maybe 2x HV was ok?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My plan is to run a week with Prolific only first to see how that feels. And then the next week try stacking it with HV. If 1+1 works that would be awesome.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't know really :) that's why I came here to ask before going to the gym hahaha I heard prolific it's not "great" with pumps so I figured maybe 2x HV was ok?
For pump, I would definitely go with 1 scoop of PL and 2 scoops of HV. :)
With 2 scoops of HV you are getting solid dose of nitrates ;)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My plan is to run a week with Prolific only first to see how that feels. And then the next week try stacking it with HV. If 1+1 works that would be awesome.
1+1 will definitely work, but if you want more energy/focus then 2+1 would be even better (2 is proliftic).
If you want more pump then 1+2 would be better (2 is High Volume)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we must have spoiled customers with High Volume if 6g pure l-citrulline (approximate citrulline equivalent to 12g citrulline malate) is considered "not great" for pumps.

It beats most dedicated pump products on the market lol.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think we must have spoiled customers with High Volume if 6g pure l-citrulline (approximate citrulline equivalent to 12g citrulline malate) is considered "not great" for pumps.

It beats most dedicated pump products on the market lol.
Your inbox is full :D

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
I have only taken prolific with high volume and pumps were fantabulous. I just love PES. That's all. Kapow

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Great amazing focus :) really enjoyed, no energy crush, just smooth continuous e energy, really pleased with it.

Took it with HV so can't comment on pumps, I'll try it alone and I'll post my feedback.

RE focus and energy, great stuff PES ;)

PS, I just took 1x scoop prolific + 2x scoops HV

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 scoops Prolific + 1 tab Bronkaid

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No wrong way to do it guys I've enjoyed it a few ways now

I think 2 scoops + 1 scoop is great but I am accustomed to stims still at this point, 1 + 1 should be plenty of pump and a more moderate caffeine amount if you're after that

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great amazing focus :) really enjoyed, no energy crush, just smooth continuous e energy, really pleased with it.

Took it with HV so can't comment on pumps, I'll try it alone and I'll post my feedback.

Another great combo there!

Glad you had a good experience with Prolific brother

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Awesome feedback per usual sir. Loving how versatile the product is. Mixers dream. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for another insider. ?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My shipment arrived today, pretty stoked.

Planning on running Prolific solo the next 4 days to see how it is. Then start ABE on Monday and if necessary mix High Volume with Prolific.

My stash isn't as awesome as bdcc but it's getting there!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Planning on running Prolific solo the next 4 days to see how it is. Then start ABE on Monday and if necessary mix High Volume with Prolific.

Athletix Ergonine, silver label Amino IV and Enhanced. It is like looking at several generation's worth of products. Such nostalgia.

All we need is the original Alpha-T2. :D

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Wow :) looks gooooood!
Still waiting for peach Amino IV :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

Love this stash!

You can be one person who can comment on 1 scoop Prolific + 1 scoop Enhanced...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow :) looks gooooood!
Still waiting for peach Amino IV :)
It is somewhere in the air above the Atlantic ocean right now. It will be landing with our distributor in just a few days, along with Prolific. :)

Love this stash!

You can be one person who can comment on 1 scoop Prolific + 1 scoop Enhanced...

One scoop of Prolific and one scoop of very expired Enhanced lol.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established

is this a "competition"??? ..... uhmmmmmmm

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES prolific has been a pretty good workout. Average energy, but good focus. Something that I'll use for every day workouts, but when I do my overreaching stints, I may switch to another preworkout.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dayum, I just placed an order for a bunch of Scivation products. My wallet is running dry.
The promotion will be kind of no purchase required. Just a creative mind and some prolific. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bad a$$ stash brother and glad to see the order is with you! ?

boobie45

Awards
PB Cup is awesome! However, does anyone else think that Select mixes a bit "chalky". It's not a knock or anything I just find the texture a bit chalky compared to other proteins.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PB Cup is awesome! However, does anyone else think that Select mixes a bit "chalky". It's not a knock or anything I just find the texture a bit chalky compared to other proteins.
I think I get what you mean but I wouldn't call it chalky. It does mix a little thicker than most other protein powders and has a slight grittiness to it imo. Still love it though. FCC is probably the top chocolate variant on the market. It's that good!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can e9 and hv be mixed?
jt75, HV can be mixed with almost every PWO etc :)
I personaly love HV. Tried to take a break just to see how it goes. Need to admit its huge difference (pumps, endurance and musclefullness).
I use 3 scoops:)

boobie45

Awards
I think I get what you mean but I wouldn't call it chalky. It does mix a little thicker than most other protein powders and has a slight grittiness to it imo. Still love it though. FCC is probably the top chocolate variant on the market. It's that good!!
Yep exactly! Mixes super thick especially in oats! But yeah I love FCC (got that as well). I do think flavoring wise MTS PB Cookies & Cream, mint cookies & cream and triple chocolate biscuit knock anything out of the park, BUT the macros are like 6 carb 4 fat 25 pro vs. select which is mainly protein.