Next PES Insider Deal???

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never had you down as a Wonder Woman kind of guy.

Is this where you pretend it is for your girlfriend? ;)
Actually im pretty sure she will take the Superman one and leave me with the Wonder Woman one!

I always thought he was more of a Cat Woman kind of guy !!
Haha, what? I usually have a comback for everything but you stumped me on that one.

found and pm sent, thanks to bdcc too :)
Appriciate you looking out for me!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appriciate you looking out for me!
He actually messaged me to find out where AnaBeta Elite was sold so he could help you.

100% true.

Very friendly guy. :)

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
did I see somewhere that High Volumn might go on an insider sale?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Maybe I mixed the CC Prolific Sample with too much water (12oz), but the CC Flavor was pretty faint.
Maybe I will try next time I get my hands on some with 6oz or so and see how it fairs me. The flavoring was very mild and undershadowed. There were hints of cotton candy but nothing strong enough for it to really shine through. Many of the other PES flavors are much stronger IMO (nanaberry e9 and Blue ice e9 for example). The Raspberry Lemonade was much stronger from the ones I tried off the PES Black Friday insider sale where I got that reminded me of alphamine of the past.

Is the CC like that or did I just use too much water?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I mixed the CC Prolific Sample with too much water (12oz), but the CC Flavor was pretty faint.
Maybe I will try next time I get my hands on some with 6oz or so and see how it fairs me. The flavoring was very mild and undershadowed. There were hints of cotton candy but nothing strong enough for it to really shine through. Many of the other PES flavors are much stronger IMO (nanaberry e9 and Blue ice e9 for example). The Raspberry Lemonade was much stronger from the ones I tried off the PES Black Friday insider sale where I got that reminded me of alphamine of the past.

Is the CC like that or did I just use too much water?
Did you use one packet? If so, I'd say you used too much water. I've been mixing 2 scoops of Mango with about 16oz water and it makes it light. I also like it stronger, but honestly I'm liking the flavor so much that I want to maximize my enjoyment!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Isnt it European version with 1g extra citrulline?
https://www.stack3d.com/2017/01/pes-high-volume-europe-reformulation.html

High Volume reformulated for Europe with an extra gram of citrulline

The one feature that’s been dropped from High Volume so it can be sold in Europe again is its gram of agmatine. To make up for the loss PES has actually thrown in an extra gram of citrulline, bumping up its original total of 4g to 5. Everything else in the product is exactly the same, including its 2g of arginine nitrate and 3.75g proprietary blend.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got a few more tubs before its gone. Still see some available for purchase.
Could be my favorite Select flavor due to how thick it is and how strong the white chocolate is. Not being a mint fan you barley taste it.

I mix a half scoop WCM with half scoop of GV and it comes out awesome. Have tried with SD/CNC and both are great as well.

Should last me all year.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a few more tubs before its gone. Still see some available for purchase.
Could be my favorite Select flavor due to how thick it is and how strong the white chocolate is. Not being a mint fan you barley taste it.

I mix a half scoop WCM with half scoop of GV and it comes out awesome. Have tried with SD/CNC and both are great as well.

Should last me all year.
I was pleasantly surprised with the new release as well. Being a fan of mint I thought I might prefer the OG but I was wrong.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I was pleasantly surprised with the new release as well. Being a fan of mint I thought I might prefer the OG but I was wrong.
I quickly became addicted. I haven't had SD in few weeks (used to have it every day). I also fell in love with frosted chocolate cupcake. CnC was a letdown though.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
honestly think WCM is my favourite now.

that entire cafe series though, toss that.

would be keen for a new flavour and permanent introduction of WCM.

told my missus you would get sick of WCM after using it a few times... opposite effect lol, now we are both fighting for it.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established

told my missus you would get sick of WCM after using it a few times... opposite effect lol, now we are both fighting for it.
to be honest i don't understand why it's not made permanent when the demand is certainly there.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
w00t. New flavors coming soon?
No firm plans yet.

Isnt it European version with 1g extra citrulline?
Correct. 500mg agmatine sulfate removed per scoop and replaced with 500mg extra l-citrulline.

to be honest i don't understand why it's not made permanent when the demand is certainly there.
Reading the reviews are funny.

This forum has had everything from "why are they bringing back white chocolate mint? It is so disappointing" to "why isn't this flavour sold all the time? The demand is certainly there".

Which is it, Anabolic Minds? WHICH IS IT?!

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
No firm plans yet.

Correct. 500mg agmatine sulfate removed per scoop and replaced with 500mg extra l-citrulline.

This forum has had everything from "why are they bringing back white chocolate mint? It is so disappointing" to "why isn't this flavour sold all the time? The demand is certainly there".

With Prolific having Mango and Sunrise, it only makes sense that HV has the same flav (not sure Sunrise and PC are similar).

You should not doubt which side I'm on when it comes to WCM. I created the thread on BB.com to bring it back and I'm glad I did that . Secondly I guess you guys have the sale record during the recent insider to prove that this flav is worth a permanent spot.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No firm plans yet.

Make WCM Permanent, and then release a pumpkin
Problem solved :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With Prolific having Mango and Sunrise, it only makes sense that HV has the same flav (not sure Sunrise and PC are similar).

You should not doubt which side I'm on when it comes to WCM. I created the thread on BB.com to bring it back and I'm glad I did that . Secondly I guess you guys have the sale record during the recent insider to prove that this flav is worth a permanent spot.
Your thread was actually a decent contributor to us deciding to bring it back. :)

Paradise cooler and sunrise are two different flavours (rather than using the same flavouring system like cotton candy in Prolific and High Volume) however they are close enough that they can be stacked really well. Paradise cooler High Volume and and sunrise Alphamine are my favourite flavour combination so we might need to come up with something else for High Volume rather than doing mango or sunrise in that as well.

We are actually discussing this at the moment so I am happy to hear what customer requests we have. :)

Make WCM Permanent, and then release a pumpkin
Problem solved :)
I shall pass your request up the chain. :)

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
To be honest I don't mind having flavorless HV since I usually have it with other stim pre but I don't think that will be a best seller.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be honest I don't mind having flavorless HV since I usually have it with other stim pre but I don't think that will be a best seller.
The idea makes sense because so many people stack it with something else (look on Instagram and the number of Alphamine and High Volume stacks is insane) but I think most people are ok with combining two flavoured products.

For what is is worth, unflavoured Ergonine is slower selling than any other Ergonine flavour even though it can be combined with a pre workout.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
The idea makes sense because so many people stack it with something else (look on Instagram and the number of Alphamine and High Volume stacks is insane) but I think most people are ok with combining two flavoured products.

For what is is worth, unflavoured Ergonine is slower selling than any other Ergonine flavour even though it can be combined with a pre workout.
Unflavored anything is not going to sell well unless there is a price difference. I wouldn't mind buying unflavored E9 if it's cheaper by a few dollars. But we know that will spoil the sale for flavored ones.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I shall pass your request up the chain. :)

If you were to guess
What are the most requested Select Flavors that fans want to see you release?
I am sure Pumpkin has to have a large vote behind it.

I would love to see a White Chocolate Macadamia Nut (but you guys already have a WC On the line)
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough (but you already have a Choc PB)

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established

You're crazy! Tastes good and appeals to a somewhat separate market

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're crazy! Tastes good and appeals to a somewhat separate market
Agreed.

Iced coffee tastes amazing. I don't even care which Select Cafe flavour I use, I just grab one at random. :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think part of it is that E9 is a bigger scoop than say Alphamine.

I bought 1 unflavored back when they released and STILL haven't used more than a couple scoops. Even added to something, it may not have flavor, but it changes the texture enough that it's noticeable to me. I can drink it down, but I don't enjoy it.

And I'm glad to hear the new WCM went over well. The OG was good, but very much peppermint and not white chocolate, so I didn't buy this time having more of the OG still left over.

I would just keep your peppermint as seasonal and take those advances on white chocolate and make that one a staple if it's as good as everyone says it is.

I did happen to get 2 packets of FCC in my recent package, so I'll finally be able to try that out and I'm excited about it. I'll drop feedback once I do. Reviews make me excited for it.

Still sitting on a lot of the Cafe series. It's not bad, but just not quite what I was hoping for.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
We're loving the cafe series here, I'm flying through Vanilla as my girl is using up our caramel macchiato

I go for frappes, she goes for Iced coffee

It's a nice and inexpensive pick me up with plenty of protein, I'll be done all these soon and looking to get more

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're loving the cafe series here, I'm flying through Vanilla as my girl is using up our caramel macchiato

I go for frappes, she goes for Iced coffee

It's a nice and inexpensive pick me up with plenty of protein, I'll be done all these soon and looking to get more
Cafe series.....toss that? Yes in fact, please do.....toss it directly to my shipping address......
I hear you. I'm gimping through the last of my tubs right now. Wishing I would have ordered plenty more in my last order. Definitely prefer it to a morning cup of coffee by far.

boobie45

Awards
Hey guys, gonna order some more select :) Gonna get 2 2lbers! One is def gonna be FCC as its awesome. Thinkng peanut butter cup as the other. IMO MTS PB C&C is the best in the game so I dont expect Select to top that given the macros, but what's everyone's consensus on PBCup?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, gonna order some more select :) Gonna get 2 2lbers! One is def gonna be FCC as its awesome. Thinkng peanut butter cup as the other. IMO MTS PB C&C is the best in the game so I dont expect Select to top that given the macros, but what's everyone's consensus on PBCup?
Peanut butter cup is my favorite, it's so damn good. Can't recommend it enough.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When we first launched it we had several sample testers who all separately reviewed peanut butter cup as tasting "exactly like Reese's pieces".

So if you like them, you are good to go. :)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When we first launched it we had several sample testers who all separately reviewed peanut butter cup as tasting "exactly like Reese's pieces".

Yeah those were the first words out of my mouth when I had my first shake.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My Favorite Also!

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established

Reese's pieces are peanut butter with a candy coating and no chocolate. I get a good balance of chocolate and pb from Select cpbc.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reese's pieces are peanut butter with a candy coating and no chocolate. I get a good balance of chocolate and pb from Select cpbc.
I'm pretty sure we are talking about Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Chocolate cups with peanut butter in them. At least that's what it tastes to me.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
It's a solid flavor. Mixes a bit thinner IMO. My top three (in no particular order) are SD, FCC, and WCM. PB would be fourth. Not a fan of CnC or GV. But taste is very subjective. I don't get crazy with protein, so I don't really stray from PES in that department so I can't compare it to others. But it does have a strong PB flavor. It's very good, I just wish it was a bit thicker.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I vote pbc. It is beyond amazing! Those are my top two PBC and FCC.

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure we are talking about Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Chocolate cups with peanut butter in them. At least that's what it tastes to me.
Tastes like peanut butter cups to me, too. Reese's pieces are a different candy.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
reeses-peanut-butter-cups-128020-im.jpg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So i found where all the PES Supps went in the UK...
Ben be stealing em all.......

That is one epic stash there sir bdcc

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Beauty of a shot, worth some time on a couch

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I don't what I approve of more, the stash or the organization of said stash. Ben is a keeper lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Might be stashed elsewhere, these cupboards are at capacity

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't what I approve of more, the stash or the organization of said stash. Ben is a keeper lol
It took me ages to get it looking right.

You should have seen the look on my girlfriend's face when she saw it lol.

I'm surprised Ben isn't a fan of Amino IV. lol
People ask me what supplements I use so I posted the ones I use the most.

Out of shot I have several other bottles of stuff ranging from TruCurcumin to Amino IV to old Target-A2 lol. :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PBC is the one I use to introduce people to Select. I had a coworker this week who said every protein he tries tears his stomach up. I had him try my PBC and the CnC, no stomach issues at all. He liked PBC the most, but he went and bought some samples of the others to decide for himself.

Another very happy Select user was born.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

My lord Ben's stash is amazing! I'm slacking something terrible compared to this.