Next PES Insider Deal???

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Y'all gonna be so jealous of me when I in 2 months time get to spend some quality time with Ben at the FitCon expo in London <3
Pics or it didn't happen

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Y'all gonna be so jealous of me when I in 2 months time get to spend some quality time with Ben at the FitCon expo in London <3
I'll go there too ;) I was also with Ben at the body power in Birnhimgam last year :)

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll go there too ;) I was also with Ben at the body power in Birnhimgam last year :)
You guys are the envy of the Internet right about now

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I would love to be at that expo in London! Quite honestly just to be anywhere with Benji is a win!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to let everyone know in Europe, one retailer is doing PES Select 55 servings + Ergonine for £39.99!!!! Hurry up! Limited time available offers :) I stocked up lol pm me for details :)
A few retailers will have this deal available although I don't think any of them will be selling it below £39.99 so that will be the best it gets I think.

It is all unflavoured Ergonine as we were overstocked on it. Throw it into your Prolific. :D

You are definitely coming? That would be awesome.

I am going to be at FIBO as well if you are, I know some of your company higher ups are there as I think I am going to have a meeting scheduled.

At the moment it is me, Amanda and Valentina at both FIBO and FitCon.

I still have the photo saved!

http://imgur.com/a/iqcBT

You guys are the envy of the Internet right about now
I was at the Olympia in Vegas in 2015 but didn't bump into any Anabolic Minds folk. :(

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are definitely coming? That would be awesome.

I am going to be at FIBO as well if you are, I know some of your company higher ups are there as I think I am going to have a meeting scheduled.

At the moment it is me, Amanda and Valentina at both FIBO and FitCon.
Oh yeah I booked everything this weekend. Flight, hotel and FitCon tickets for both me and my fiance.

No FIBO for me this year, but we might do that one next year.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah I booked everything this weekend. Flight, hotel and FitCon tickets for both me and my fiance.

Peanut butter and jealous my friend!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You can come in our stand for a chat. I need to have my photo taken with the Scandinavian viking.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can come in our stand for a chat. I need to have my photo taken with the Scandinavian viking.
Yeah you better make time for a chat, because im going there to to see YOU! Oh and i heard some guy named Ronnie Coleman would be there as well :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah you better make time for a chat, because im going there to to see YOU! Oh and i heard some guy named Ronnie Coleman would be there as well :D
Bdcc makes Coleman look like chopped liver. ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the most surreal fitness expo moments I ever had was walking into the private club night we all had booked.

I walk up to the top floor of this club, invite only and the first person I saw was Ronnie Coleman sitting on the sofa in the corner.

I was so close to fan girling and shouting "YEEEEEAAAAH BUDDY!"

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the most surreal fitness expo moments I ever had was walking into the private club night we all had booked.

I walk up to the top floor of this club, invite only and the first person I saw was Ronnie Coleman sitting on the sofa in the corner.

You are kind of a big deal benji. Making it in with the elites like that. Definitely jealous!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You forgot to mention the part where Ronnie asked for your autograph lol

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Ronnie is such a pro he wouldn't have missed a beat and replied with a big "LIGHTWEIGHT BABY!!"

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If anyone can sneak a shot of Ben beside a pro, or heavy weight BB in general, it would be such an abused image in future promos lol

...so do it

I won't be in attendance this time having started a new job but I'm booking off the next, and I have a client aiming for a Toronto show if anyone is in my area

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If anyone can sneak a shot of Ben beside a pro, or heavy weight BB in general, it would be such an abused image in future promos lol

...so do it

I won't be in attendance this time having started a new job but I'm booking off the next, and I have a client aiming for a Toronto show if anyone is in my area
If you can get Ronnie cradling Ben in his arms, you will forever be a legend :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you can get Ronnie cradling Ben in his arms, you will forever be a legend :)
After all his surgeries, Ronnie might need Ben to carry him!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After all his surgeries, Ronnie might need Ben to carry him!
Yet he still is a monster in all the latest training videos. Just a freak.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope all you insider die hards are having a great week so far. I don't know about you all but I'm ready for another good insider deal!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope all you insider die hard are having a great week so far. I don't know about you all but I'm ready for another good insider deal!
No one is ever not ready for an Insider

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After a few arrests driven has learned better than to just barge in unannounced. ?
Nothing wrong with a little criminal history lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing wrong with a little criminal history lol
If that was the extent to it that would be the case. But you should see his whole rap sheet... ?
?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If that was the extent to it that would be the case. But you should see his whole rap sheet... ?
?
I'll need his info so I can look it up lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
What's the recommended dosage for Shift? I know it says 2 caps per serving but that would give around 50mg of F95. Would it be better to up the dosage to 4 caps per day for 100mg F95? All taken in the morning or should I spread them?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What's the recommended dosage for Shift? I know it says 2 caps per serving but that would give around 50mg of F95. Would it be better to up the dosage to 4 caps per day for 100mg F95? All taken in the morning or should I spread them?
2 morning, 1/2 night.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You're hitting an adequate dose at 2 caps, and with Forskolin that has always been up to the person if you want to push the dose higher.

I wouldn't exceed 2 caps per dose, so 2/2 or even 2/1 when you can fit it into your schedule.

For me, 2 upon waking and 1 taken with my pre

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50mg forskolin is a fine dose. If you feel the need to go to 100mg, grab some F-95+ and add 1-2 caps.