bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I repeat the q, anyone knows when this will be released in UK? Thx
It is eligible for European distributors to purchase right now.

At the present moment I would place a firm bet that the UK retailer that stocks it first is the one I visited yesterday (on my Instagram story). They will only have a few tubs to sell because they buy it directly just as you would as a customer.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_22681.jpg

2 of the best flavor enhancers out now IMO, pear is effing underated, never done in supps, maybe too hard to get it right though

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a quick update on orders;

- the overwhelming majority have shipped
- some confirmation emails will have gone through to junk
- if your 'track order' link doesn't work, try copying and pasting the number into the courier website (FedEx.com, USPS.com). There has been an issue with this where it looks like an order hasn't shipped but in reality it has

E.g. someone messaged me saying their order still hadn't shipped. I copied and pasted the number into FedEx.com and it was due to arrive the very next day.

We apologise for any delays customers have experienced. :)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update on orders;

- the overwhelming majority have shipped
- some confirmation emails will have gone through to junk
- if your 'track order' link doesn't work, try copying and pasting the number into the courier website (FedEx.com, USPS.com). There has been an issue with this where it looks like an order hasn't shipped but in reality it has

E.g. someone messaged me saying their order still hadn't shipped. I copied and pasted the number into FedEx.com and it was due to arrive the very next day.

We apologise for any delays customers have experienced. :)
Tl;dr more monies for r/d with the massive response to the sale

Side note, not good if emails are getting straight to junk. that usually means your email sender rating has dropped into "spam" levels and can be no fun in the future for email blasts

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^just means a good deal of subscribers deleted without opening or moved to spam

Inevitable on a mailing list unfortunately.
But if you always open them they should go to your main box, mine do (both my hotmail and gmail)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tl;dr more monies for r/d with the massive response to the sale

Side note, not good if emails are getting straight to junk. that usually means your email sender rating has dropped into "spam" levels and can be no fun in the future for email blasts
I don't know if the percentage of them going to junk has increased, necessarily. It may be that the percentage is the same but the absolute number is higher because the sales total was higher. It has become a generic warning we give people for insider launches nowadays. :)

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get the notification as well. Not in my spam either.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
It is eligible for European distributors to purchase right now.

At the present moment I would place a firm bet that the UK retailer that stocks it first is the one I visited yesterday (on my Instagram story). They will only have a few tubs to sell because they buy it directly just as you would as a customer.
pm me the shop? so I can make sure first tubs will be mine!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
My protein is coming today I'm so excited I'm just about done with my 4lb tub

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I really don't know right now what to call my #1

I'm enjoying the hell out of having WCM again but I think solo I like FCC best right now

Awards
  • Established
I still have mass quantities of all flavors except PBC this go round.. thats the only protein flavor I snagged on this years sale.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My protein is coming today I'm so excited I'm just about done with my 4lb tub
You must show off the goods! Still waiting on my order to arrive. Excitement is killing me. So badly want to get my hands on prolific!
I still have mass quantities of all flavors except PBC this go round.. thats the only protein flavor I snagged on this years sale.
My man! PBC is life!

Negncic

Awards
I placed an order on Nov 28. It is still processing. Is the back log that great or did this order slip through the cracks?

Order #120009484 - Processing
Thank you

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I placed an order on Nov 28. It is still processing. Is the back log that great or did this order slip through the cracks?

Order #120009484 - Processing
Thank you
The best thing to do is email customer service.

I can check on the status of packages but that means I just log into the shipping system and see the same information you are seeing. If I need someone to manually check if a shipment has gone out I email the girl who leads our customer service team as she works in the main office.

So basically I email the same person you are emailing. :)

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PES Select bros give these a try and thank me later...both are amazing in their own right.

1/2 WCM + 1/2 Gourmet Vanilla
1/2 WCM + 1/2 CnC

Negncic

Awards
The best thing to do is email customer service.

I can check on the status of packages but that means I just log into the shipping system and see the same information you are seeing. If I need someone to manually check if a shipment has gone out I email the girl who leads our customer service team as she works in the main office.

So basically I email the same person you are emailing. :)
I thought you had some kind of inside connection. :) email sent. Thank you

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought you had some kind of inside connection. :) email sent. Thank you
Normally I am the inside connection lol.

But yeah, if I need someone to physically check an order in the warehouse I just email the same person as you so it is quicker for a customer to get a reply rather than add me as a middle man. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES Select bros give these a try and thank me later...both are amazing in their own right.

1/2 WCM + 1/2 CnC
I didn't get any white chocolate mint. :(

As it was a limited run I wanted to wait until after the sales rather than depriving a few customers of tubs and now it is sold out.

I went empty handed to keep customers happy. ;)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I have a day off today my shipment got rerouted to Connecticut some how. Should I chase this fed-ex truck down today? I live near boston lol I also have a 10-15 page paper due for my masters by midnight (haven't started) but I need my shift and protein!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Got my order. Thanks guys.

Between PES, SNS and Scivation my shelves are stocked and my girlfriend thinks I'm crazy.

Shall throw up some photos tomorrow.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established

1/2 WCM + 1/2 CnC
I actually tried the 1:1 of WCM and Vanilla and wasn't a fan. It was good, but I think the Vanilla actually overpowered the WCM too much for me. However, my shipment is supposed to arrive tonight and it includes CnC so I will give the second combo a whirl!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
1 scoop prolific + 25mg Ephedrine is epic.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
I got my order last week. It shipped super fast. Sorry to rub it in :)

I got a couple samples of prolific and will be giving it a go this weekend. Can't wait.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

1/2 WCM + 1/2 CnC
I've traveled these routes before and can also say it is amazing! :)

Actually been doing the CnC one lately.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I've traveled these routes before and can also say it is amazing! :)

Actually been doing the CnC one lately.
Well now tonight I'm either trying CnC/SD or CnC/WCM! Oh and I should say bravo on the cafe series. My wife is really in shape but hates protein powders. Not even a health-related thing - just finds them disgusting. However, she has become OBSESSED with the cafe mocha. She is on her 3rd tub and asked me to order FOUR more during the Black Friday sale!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well now tonight I'm either trying CnC/SD or CnC/WCM! Oh and I should say bravo on the cafe series. My wife is really in shape but hates protein powders. Not even a health-related thing - just finds them disgusting. However, she has become OBSESSED with the cafe mocha. She is on her 3rd tub and asked me to order FOUR more during the Black Friday sale!
I'll tell you what. I had no idea how my cafe series was disappearing so fast until I caught the wife dipping in to it constantly. Going to need to start locking it up!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll tell you what. I had no idea how my cafe series was disappearing so fast until I caught the wife dipping in to it constantly. Going to need to start locking it up!
Have either of you had the Myprotein Mocha flavor? That's definitely one of my favorites, how does the Cafe series compare?

I have to say my sample of Cookies n Cream was not much better than the tub of Snickerdoodle I had a while back. Snickerdoodle was too gritty and sweet for me. The Cookies n Cream I think I put too much water, but it reminded me of the walmart protein I used to get. Lol

I do love everything else I've had of PES though. I'm currently running Anabeta Elite and enjoyed the Prolific samples ��

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has she tried the other two flavours?

Although I love them all, mocha is my least favourite of the three. It might be because I am not a huge coffee fan so I prefer the caramel and vanilla flavours.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Has she tried the other two flavours?

Although I love them all, mocha is my least favourite of the three. It might be because I am not a huge coffee fan so I prefer the caramel and vanilla flavours.
No she hasn't, although I've told her she should. She's stubborn. Hmmm, I haven't tried them either, because I drink my shakes at night. But right now I am loving MAN iso-amino coffee creamer in the pumpkin spice flavor. If you're basic (like me) and love pumpkin, I bet you could make a solid pumpkin spice latte by mixing the vanilla with a scoop of the aminos!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Vanilla Frappe is my current fave, girlfriend drinks all the caramel macchiato on me lol

I was impartial to the mocha

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Iirc those ingredient panels right, no issue running it all. I'd expect some crazy libido on that man, beware

Of course splitting it up works too but knowing you, you've already run these solo so stack if you want to IMO

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I kind of know the answer but can I take prolific if I took my sinus he ache medicine at 7:30am est, I want to hit the gym badd

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else got this note? I ordered within first hour of BF so I'm not sure why it was already out of stock.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else got this note? I ordered within first hour of BF so I'm not sure why it was already out of stock.

We were super low on stock simply after the WCM launch. I wasn't even entirely sure we would make it to Black Friday lol.

^Lol looks like PES wasn't kidding about how much WCM was loved. Pumpkin Crowd get rekt?
The demand for it was nuts. We are being forced to make more even though it was only ever going to be a one run item. The first run was supposed to last until the new year (ish) but was almost entirely cleared out after the launch lol.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
That isn't the only surprised I got from my order. Look at how much that was declared for the other two proteins I ordered.

In the previous orders I made, PES only declared the discounted price, not the original price. Thankfully the custom officers did not use this as a reference otherwise I could have wasted many an hour driving there to explain or worse-getting taxed unnecessarily.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thankfully you can show customs the final receipt with discounts, if anyone ever runs into that issue.

They should only ever deal with cost to you, not MSRP/other

I'm getting wiser at the border, all my experience thanks to a half decade of supp addiction

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thankfully you can show customs the final receipt with discounts, if anyone ever runs into that issue.

They should only ever deal with cost to you, not MSRP/other

I'm getting wiser at the border, all my experience thanks to a half decade of supp addiction
TBH sometimes customs are dicks, and don't care about what the receipt says. Glad Janson didn't get screwed over

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
TBH sometimes customs are dicks, and don't care about what the receipt says. Glad Janson didn't get screwed over
I understand this was an honest mistake from the warehouse or the courier company but it could have been a costly one for me. Like you said customs can be dicks. I guess I'm lucky this time.