Next PES Insider Deal???

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Possibly (probably) stupid question, but is it true that CDP choline can also induce depression? I have read conflicting things.
Anecdotal at best. There are no studies indicating so, and this would be true to all choline sources if so, not just cdp choline.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've seen a few things from people who take too much and feel depressed. The same from people who don't have enough then supplement choline and feel better.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you like it.

Also, interesting literature for those curious about Neurofactor:

Reyes-Izquierdo, T., Nemzer, B., Shu, C., et al. (2013). Modulatory effects of coffee fruit extract on plasma levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor in healthy subjects. British Journal of Nutrition.
Sounds like some good stuff!!

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Received my order today. Putting stuff in storage and saw I only had 3x F95+ left. Didn't order any during the sale. Feelsbadman.

DieselJD

Awards
I received two samples of cotton candy flavor prolific with my black Friday order. Took them both today for my workout. The flavor was not bad, but I would not say it was necessarily cotton candy flavored. Energy was good without being overstimulated. I would say where the product shined for me was the endurance/recovery time between sets, as well as the focus aspect. I was only taking a minute between sets today, but I felt way more ready to go set after set then I did last week during my workout. Also, my mind did not wander. When at the gym, my mind will some times think of other things going on in my life or spend more time thinking about what other people are doing around me. With prolific, I was super focused on the task at hand and only took time between exercises to take a little break, but still was thinking about what I had to do next. All and all, a good experience on my end!!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received two samples of cotton candy flavor prolific with my black Friday order. Took them both today for my workout. The flavor was not bad, but I would not say it was necessarily cotton candy flavored. Energy was good without being overstimulated. I would say where the product shined for me was the endurance/recovery time between sets, as well as the focus aspect. I was only taking a minute between sets today, but I felt way more ready to go set after set then I did last week during my workout. Also, my mind did not wander. When at the gym, my mind will some times think of other things going on in my life or spend more time thinking about what other people are doing around me. With prolific, I was super focused on the task at hand and only took time between exercises to take a little break, but still was thinking about what I had to do next. All and all, a good experience on my end!!
Glad to hear it :) The profile might seem simple to people and not all that "exotic", but it'll provide everything you want from a preworkout at effective and researched doses.

DieselJD

Awards
Glad to hear it :) The profile might seem simple to people and not all that "exotic", but it'll provide everything you want from a preworkout at effective and researched doses.
That is exactly how I felt. Was interested in the choline, rhodiola, and coffee fruit and was pleasantly surprised :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wish I got cotton candy but video review of prolific will be up tomorrow

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered the same day as Bob and my shipment won't be here for another week

And I'm in the states.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

PES Prolific Review

[video=youtube;8VqIt6LNuNw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VqIt6LNuNw[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VqIt6LNuNw

Taste

Raspberry Lemonade – Just like Raspberry Lemonade in some of the other products on the PES line this is a top tier flavor. The raspberry flavor is the initial flavoring with the lemonade as the pure aftertaste. If you were ever a user of Alphamine you know just how strong and good this flavor truly is. What I truly enjoy is how refreshing the raspberry and lemonade go hand in hand. Neither flavor really overpowers each other making it refreshing to sip on as a pre-workout. I am not a huge lemonade guy, but the raspberry being the dominant flavor makes delicious. PES is known for great flavoring on all of their products, so it is hard to find a bad flavor unless you truly just do not like that flavor in general. I look forward to trying the others of Prolific in the future and how they compare!

Mixability

Like all PES Supplementes this one mixes with ease. The powder is very light, and mixes as soon as it starts to hit the water. I mixed one sample pack in about 8-10oz of water and a few shakes and it was mixed. No complains just like anything else on the product line.

Formula

PES Prolific contains:

For 2 Scoops you get:

Citrulline Malate (6g) Which is a perfect dose
Betaine (2.5g) which is a studied and high dose
Taurine is very high at 1.5g
Cognizin a Nootropic to aid with focus (250mg)
L-Theanine helps increase concentration and alertness
Coffee Fruit Extract (Neurofactor) has been seen to provide nootropic benefits.
Rhodiola Rosea Extract helps Reduced fatigue, stress, and anxiety while improving endurance.

Caffeine for most at 160mg at 1 scoop is a little low, for someone like myself it actually is very nice, 2 scoops is good for the heavy stim users at 320mg.

What we also have to realize is a few things here which is stacking the PES Line:

Prolific and Ergonine:

If you stack with Ergonine you are already getting Betaine and added Synerglut, LCLT, HICA, and Creatine In a full dose.So if you did not take a full 2 scoops of Prolific you could do Ergonine and Prolific to easily get plenty of Betaine, and cover all your other bases for performance, endurance, and recovery.

For those stacking High Volume and Prolific

High Volume has 4g of Citrulline per 2 scoops, so even at 1 scoop of Prolific for a stim you are surpassing a dose of 6-8g of Citiulline which is a studied dose.
There is also a dose of Taurine in High Volume (undisclosed due to blend).

Most people will dose the HV and Prolific combo where they would have a very high amount of Citrulline (up to 10g if you do 2 scoops of each), but for most if you are not a heavy stim user you could do 2 scoops HV and 1 Prolific to still get an adequate amount of citrulline but Betaine may be a touch low and same with the nootropics.

Overall PES made this a flexible pre-workout, and it does stack very well with the line, you just have to make sure you know what you need to get correct doses and adjust the scoops of each PES product accordingly.

Workout Reaction

After seeing the formula I had an idea of how this would play out on my workouts. I train fasted 90% of the time, so stimulants hit me VERY hard. Especially because I stay off of them as long as possible and use them if I need to, or just feel very sluggish.

Coming off contest prep where energy is still low in my reverse diet this gave me a very long and streaming energy. For someone who does not need a lot of caffeine to get going this seemed to be a good blend to provide what I needed and even last into the post-workout period even after a 90 minute workout. The biggest aspect I got was the nootropics and focus. My focus was strong for 90+ minutes and carried past the post-workout window period. My endurance and stamina were also very good. Since PES has a lot of endurance, focus, and energy based ingredients in this pre-workout there is a reason why it does shine. Lets not forget you can even stack Ergonine to take performance and endurance up a huge notch.

The one thing I did not get much of was a pump, it may be me, or how I respond to just Citrulline in the profile, but this was nothing to note on a back/arm workouts where I mixed hypertrophy and strength based rep ranges and sets. I also threw in a few intensity techniques to test the waters with pump and getting as much blood into the bodyparts as possible. I like to throw in Rest Pause, Drop sets, and accumulation sets on my back to help bring up a lagging bodypart.

My inclination is that this was meant to stack well with High Volume in which the pump would be taken to another level, if not unbearable depending on how many scoops you would be using. 1 scoop prolific and 1 scoop high volume would cover your Citrulline needs. But if you are a real pump junkie taking 2 scoops of HV would give you a 10+g dose of Citrulline, not to mention lots of arginine nitrates, Agmatine, and glycerol to leave your body swole for the session and a great stim/buzz focused energy kick to give you the perfect one two combo.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Nice review as always.

I'm thinking to stack 2 scoops Prolific and 1 scoop of HV. Adequate stim and sufficient pump. What do you think?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice review as always.

I'm thinking to stack 2 scoops Prolific and 1 scoop of HV. Adequate stim and sufficient pump. What do you think?
Again... thats about 10g Citrulline. Its a lot, but should be fine i would let Synapsin do all the talking on stacking because he had a hand in formulating the product. Personally knowing that 6-8g is a normal and effective dose sometimes more is not always better. I would let the experts chime in here.

personally i enjoy the lower stim offered by PES (160mg) a scoop, PLUS a lot of their line has other ingredients (such as HV) to cover the pump or Ergonine to cover the recovery benefits. So this is a great way to stack to suit your goals in the gym and what you are trying to achieve.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops of Prolific yield 6g cit.
1 scoop of HV yields 2g cit.

8g should be nice.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The high citrulline dose is quite welcomed, keeps the pump real while not making it the main feature (High Volume already does this)

Also means this can ship internationally with far less issue, so I'd guess EU could see it in decent time

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AH i forgot HV label is per 2 scoops thats my bad
Indeed, and as The Solution mentioned, you can use one scoop if you prefer low stim and use HV to get more pump ingredients in, etc. It also stacks nicely with ergonine 9.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Anybody knows when this will be available in UK?

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Indeed, and as The Solution mentioned, you can use one scoop if you prefer low stim and use HV to get more pump ingredients in, etc. It also stacks nicely with ergonine 9.
Do you think 2 scoop of Prolific + 1 scoop of HV would be overkill? I need at least 300mg of caff for my workout.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you think 2 scoop of Prolific + 1 scoop of HV would be overkill? I need at least 300mg of caff for my workout.
How is it overkill?
8g of Citrulline
2.5g Betaine
Hydromax, Glycerol, Agmatine
Plus all the nootropics and focus aspects in Prolific.

be a potent 1/2 combo

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not at all. And I believe many are going to go that route - 2 scoops Prolific + 1 scoop HV.

Only cross over ingredients are Citrulline and Taurine.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Proliftic+TruCreatine+Ergonine+High Volume=Everything you need stack

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Mine should arrive Monday!

Definitely everything covered across the PEScience line no matter what you want in your pre

I think that adding 1 scoop of HV to this would be more than enough to satisfy pump fiends as well

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not at all. And I believe many are going to go that route - 2 scoops Prolific + 1 scoop HV.

Only cross over ingredients are Citrulline and Taurine.
No, definitely not like Kbayne said, although to be fair, I'm not saying people need to combine high volume with this. Prolific is excellent on its own

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After Synapsin straightened me out about Rhodiola/Betaine, I can see Prolific as being a very great functional pre-workout with everything I need (I don't care about pumps, I train for performance). This probably is a long shot, but is there any hope for anything that resembles Orange?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
After Synapsin straightened me out about Rhodiola/Betaine, I can see Prolific as being a very great functional pre-workout with everything I need (I don't care about pumps, I train for performance). This probably is a long shot, but is there any hope for anything that resembles Orange?
Ergonine + Prolific will suit you great if your goal is performance. I easily had enough energy/focus for 90+ minutes today in the gym. This will also be a great pre-workout for those who train very early in the morning who do not want a stim bomb, but something to provide long lasting energy that is streaming from set one till the last set.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad I helped. You can always ask me anything you want (doesn't have to be PEScience related). We wanted this product to be an all in one. So far, nothing orange, but mango is one of the flavours.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Mango is a common favourite in other products, right bdcc ?

Though Cotton Candy still > all others for me

Zero need to add to Prolific to get a good lift in.
But being as this is AM, I know members here will lol. I think 1 scoop HV + 1-2 Prolific is the most I'd ever want

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

But being as this is AM, I know members here will lol. I think 1 scoop HV + 1-2 Prolific is the most I'd ever want
Jelly that CC Is the best. RL Is a good flavor. was hoping for CC for the samples, or 1 of each flavor. Ill get my hands on it eventually !

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad I helped. You can always ask me anything you want (doesn't have to be PEScience related). We wanted this product to be an all in one. So far, nothing orange, but mango is one of the flavours.
Mango is close enough I guess. I am sure PES flavoring is good.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I lift at 4AM fasted....I do like stims, but not stim bombs!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I repeat the q, anyone knows when this will be released in UK? Thx

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I repeat the q, anyone knows when this will be released in UK? Thx
Not even released here in US yet :).

We will be sure to keep you updated.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill go to google.com for you:
https://www.google.com/#safe=active&q=Arnold+Palmer+drink

:) :)

"An Arnold Palmer is a beverage of iced tea and lemonade, named after American golfer Arnold Palmer."
They are very good drinks you can buy them in the stores (Probably not where you live though"
Thank you:)
I actually googled but got confused by other flavours which was named : 8 Flavors. Original, Zero,Green Tea, Pomegranate, Peach, Strawberry, Southern Style, Natural Energy ...

Never heard of those here in Norway but we dont have such a good things either :)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Damn y'all must be slammed. 9 days later and waiting on my shipment notice.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
If you want me to check, shoot me your order number.
Just looked it up. Apparently got shipped on the 1st, just never got an email that it had been shipped.

Stuff happens :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just looked it up. Apparently got shipped on the 1st, just never got an email that it had been shipped.

Stuff happens :)
Good to hear