Awards
  • Established
BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Saw it
Hopefully it's not that minty lol
It's really not overpowering. I find it sweet and refreshing. Never had last year's though so I can't compare. Thickness is much better than CPBC and FCC. More like SD (my favorite)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's really not overpowering. I find it sweet and refreshing. Never had last year's though so I can't compare. Thickness is much better than CPBC and FCC. More like SD (my favorite)
That is what I like.. SD/Vanilla are thicker flavors, Glad to hear WCM Is thick. Thats how i like my protein pudding and shakes!
Saw you picked up some more WCM with the FREE Ergonine deal! :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are almost out of certain products guys and gals so if you're on the fence, I'd buy now before it's too late because 50% is the best price you'll see for a while

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are almost out of certain products guys and gals so if you're on the fence, I'd buy now before it's too late because 50% is the best price you'll see for a while
Your inbox is full sir :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Mint is toooo much .....

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I have to admit tho, just tried them with blueberries and they are way better, the blueberries flavour match perfectly with the WCM also I can feel less king mixing them with BB :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If anyone wants to buy an alphamine (the previous version that was a fat burner) pm me

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Is it just me.. or does the 2nd line on the right kind of state we will see "Amentoflavone" in the formula??

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Is it just me.. or does the 2nd line on the right kind of state we will see "Amentoflavone" in the formula??
Definitely does.

I see teacrine, higenamine, amento all clearly.

Edit: I also see "flush fitness" on this tub which means it's most likely a pic of the aus version which we have been told is drastically different and had been out for awhile

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am very happy to see amento now in two pre workouts. One stim (PES) and one non stone (from another company).

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now I just wish PES would add amentomax back to their single
Ingredient lineup

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Profile is still unknown,
That is indeed an AUS tub.

If you want Amentomax I have 3+ bottles here

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

That's the AUS version. It's very basic but it tastes good IMO. Fits the Aus market well

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no amento in the new version, and yes, that is the aussie version that was released last year.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
THHen maybe stacked should get their shti together and not use bogus stock photos for their press releases. That weak PR

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^We're used to it

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Shoutout to the guys on the shipping line for working on a Sunday

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Semi unrelated, but what's the deal with rep codes? Do you collect points based on the number of $ coming thru with your code on them then those are cashed in for product/money...?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Semi unrelated, but what's the deal with rep codes? Do you collect points based on the number of $ coming thru with your code on them then those are cashed in for product/money...?
Ben gives them all a cut.

He's like a pimp, but with less colourful style.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, and driven is the only rep with a code anyways.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Rep codes really shouldn't trick anyone, and initially I never wanted it on here (where I rep) it's for my media channels ideally where I do my own thing

Zero need for anyone here to feel like you should use my code, but you are welcome to for the same discounts.

I get a kickback, which I genuinely spend back entirely on PES products to keep bringing more recipes and doing what I do

Love seeing the support in any form, PEScience deserves to be a top company in the industry IMO

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rep codes really shouldn't trick anyone, and initially I never wanted it on here (where I rep) it's for my media channels ideally where I do my own thing

Zero need for anyone here to feel like you should use my code, but you are welcome to for the same discounts.

I get a kickback, which I genuinely spend back entirely on PES products to keep bringing more recipes and doing what I do

Love seeing the support in any form, PEScience deserves to be a top company in the industry IMO
Driven is a great guy, and I think everyone here agrees and doesn't mind using your code; its win/win for everyone involved :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, and driven is the only rep with a code anyways.
Not to be contrary, lol, but I follow a handful of PES athletes on IG, all have 'rep' codes to be used in the same manner that Driven uses his. One, if you dm her your receipt showing you used her code she'll put you into her current giveaway for a tub of Select. Seems there's some kind of incentive with them.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to be contrary, lol, but I follow a handful of PES athletes on IG, all have 'rep' codes to be used in the same manner that Driven uses his. One, if you dm her your receipt showing you used her code she'll put you into her current giveaway for a tub of Select. Seems there's some kind of incentive with them.
Postage is too much for a box, but Dylan sends me crumbs when I use his ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol "show up to my door with a receipt I'll bake for you"

I've done giveaways for media sharing but the whole "show me a receipt" seems petty IMO

I just placed my second order...
I was down to 2 tubs, it was freaking me out a little

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol "show up to my door with a receipt I'll bake for you"

I've done giveaways for media sharing but the whole "show me a receipt" seems petty IMO

I just placed my second order...
I was down to 2 tubs, it was freaking me out a little
Getting below 2 tubs is time for panic.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Getting below 2 tubs is time for panic.
First time in years I was missing a single flavour off the line, no good at all lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My WCM should be here first, then 8 more tubs not far behind

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1/2 WCM + 1/2 Gourmet Vanilla was an unreal combo last night

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^Great Way to cut down the mint if needed

I haven't had the chance to try WCM + FCC yet, was a big fan of adding 1/4 scoop milk chocolate previously

I think it will be even better now with FCC being sweeter

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds great man

Igoing to be hitting it up with cookies and cream tonight, I think it has a lot of potential, no FCC on hand so cannot try that one yet, but looking forward to hearing how it turns out. Im also looking forward to trying it with Nutrakey White Choc Maca Nut

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Tonight I had 1 scoop WCM, 1/8 tsp xanthan gum, a squirt of liquid stevia, 1-1.5 tsp cocoa powder, 30 oz water, and a cup of ice. Blended it all up and it was delicious. I have a sample pack of Vanilla so I'll try half and half tomorrow

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My perfected blending technique over time is this:
1 Serv or protein or a mix equaling roughly 32g
80ml Cashew milk
100ml unflavored carbonated water
1/8 tsp xan gum
dash of truvia
ice

blend until thick and creamy

two things I have found work best, the carbonated water mixes better with xan gum and really makes it stupid thick, also letting the shake pretty much blend then adding the xan gum separately and last tends to make it mix thicker better. Just my .02 for anyone that cares. This technique really brings out the flavors and also make for a nice huge thick shake, but not too much, not enough xan gum to make it like a "fluff" recipe.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Athletes are not reps, they are affiliates who are compensated for representing the brand on social media. Their code is important because you can gauge how useful someone is to the brand by seeing how many people are using their specific code. Driven has his because he runs a social media page for his baked goods, but he doesn't have to because hes also a rep, so he gets rep orders regardless.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That thing that happens when you have dual passions for supplement science and baking

Back to talking about the Insider

Still time to get in on it

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

PES White Chocolate Mint Review

Taste

White Chocolate Mint

Going into this flavor I was very skeptical. First because I am not a huge mint fan, and second I do love white chocolate. When PES stated they reformulated the flavor and put in more white chocolate and less mint I reached out to a buddy to get a sample to try before buying on their black Friday 50% off sale. Upon first sip You do get more white chocolate as the mint is an aftertaste. Being that said this is enjoyable. While this flavor is unique it is not something you drink or use everyday compared to your normal vanilla, chocolate, strawberry etc. Due to how unique this was I really enjoyed my first experience with White Chocolate Mint off PES. I do not know how strong the mint was in the OG version, but probably too strong to my liking. This has just enough mint to get a good dose of the flavor, but a stronger white chocolate presence. If you ask me a 60/40% Ratio of White Chocolate to Mint. I found the white chocolate to be stronger when mixed in yogurt compared to mixed in a normal protein shake, but either way I found another select flavor I do enjoy. Most of all I found this to mix thicker then some of the other flavors which is another plus. For those who want to get some before its gone(Which it looks like it is already pulled off the PES Site) There are still places that have it. Get this if you are on the fence. It is worth the price, flavor, and quality of a 3rd party tested protein powder.

Mixability

For those who have had PES Select they know it mixes with ease. Even as a blend the protein powder has no problems or leaves no clumps. I prefer the thicker protein shakes or protein pudding. I found that White Chocolate Mint is like SD & Vanilla. This mixes thicker then some of the other flavors on the line (PBC/CnC/FCC).

The Shake I made below was 6oz of cashew milk, 1.5 Scoops and 7 ice cubes.

Formula

1.5g Fat
1g Carb
24g Protein

A very macro friendly protein powder. With the price point it makes it easy to fit in on a daily basis compared to others who may exceed 150-180 kcals per serving. The blend of protein included in Select combine to form a thicker protein powder. For those who like a much thicker protein powder this is right up your alley. I personally enjoy it because I make a lot of protein pudding and enjoy baking. Both which come out perfectly with 0 issues. I wish more companies would create blends that match their label 100% even when tested by stack3d came back above what the label claims.

Cost

Can’t beat 20$ a tub on the insider deal. Other retailers have the 55 Serving around 1$/lb and the 2lb tub around 30$. So if you missed out on the insider at the special price I feel bad for you. A very cost effective and tasty protein. PES is one of the most cost effective options on the market. Makes it very good for an everyday use protein. Not to mention it's a blend so it does mix thicker for those who enjoy thick protein pudding or protein shakes, and it bakes flawlessly.

Thanks to Darkhorse192 for the samples before I got a tub!

Driven2lift bdcc Synapsin

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Athletes get a commission if you use their code, yes.

If you use the CYBER code nobody is eligible for commission. The idea is so that people who follow athletes can use their code to show support even though we end up with less money if you use theirs. :)

Ben gives them all a cut.

He's like a pimp, but with less colourful style.
I am the pimp. I had to take one of them to Dubai recently so I pretended it was a "work event". ;)

Taste

White Chocolate Mint

Going into this flavor I was very skeptical. First because I am not a huge mint fan, and second I do love white chocolate. When PES stated they reformulated the flavor and put in more white chocolate and less mint I reached out to a buddy to get a sample to try before buying on their black Friday 50% off sale. Upon first sip You do get more white chocolate as the mint is an aftertaste. Being that said this is enjoyable. While this flavor is unique it is not something you drink or use everyday compared to your normal vanilla, chocolate, strawberry etc. Due to how unique this was I really enjoyed my first experience with White Chocolate Mint off PES. I do not know how strong the mint was in the OG version, but probably too strong to my liking. This has just enough mint to get a good dose of the flavor, but a stronger white chocolate presence. If you ask me a 60/40% Ratio of White Chocolate to Mint. I found the white chocolate to be stronger when mixed in yogurt compared to mixed in a normal protein shake, but either way I found another select flavor I do enjoy. Most of all I found this to mix thicker then some of the other flavors which is another plus. For those who want to get some before its gone(Which it looks like it is already pulled off the PES Site) There are still places that have it. Get this if you are on the fence. It is worth the price, flavor, and quality of a 3rd party tested protein powder.

Mixability

For those who have had PES Select they know it mixes with ease. Even as a blend the protein powder has no problems or leaves no clumps. I prefer the thicker protein shakes or protein pudding. I found that White Chocolate Mint is like SD & Vanilla. This mixes thicker then some of the other flavors on the line (PBC/CnC/FCC).

Formula

1.5g Fat
1g Carb
24g Protein

A very macro friendly protein powder. With the price point it makes it easy to fit in on a daily basis compared to others who may exceed 150-180 kcals per serving. The blend of protein included in Select combine to form a thicker protein powder. For those who like a much thicker protein powder this is right up your alley. I personally enjoy it because I make a lot of protein pudding and enjoy baking. Both which come out perfectly with 0 issues. I wish more companies would create blends that match their label 100% even when tested by stack3d came back above what the label claims.

Cost

Can’t beat 20$ a tub on the insider deal. Other retailers have the 55 Serving around 1$/lb and the 2lb tub around 30$. So if you missed out on the insider at the special price I feel bad for you. A very cost effective and tasty protein. PES is one of the most cost effective options on the market. Makes it very good for an everyday use protein. Not to mention it's a blend so it does mix thicker for those who enjoy thick protein pudding or protein shakes, and it bakes flawlessly.

Thanks for the review.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on Prolific. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established

Taste

White Chocolate Mint

Mixability

Formula

1.5g Fat
1g Carb
24g Protein

Cost

I am glad you found them very good, I still think it's a bit too much of mint but I do like them too, for sure better than last year but not the best comparing with the other PES flavours.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Athletes get a commission if you use their code, yes.

If you use the CYBER code nobody is eligible for commission. The idea is so that people who follow athletes can use their code to show support even though we end up with less money if you use theirs. :)

I am the pimp. I had to take one of them to Dubai recently so I pretended it was a "work event". ;)

Thanks for the review.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on Prolific. :)
No problem Ben.
Full review will be up when my order ships and get here.
Still waiting on order confirmation, but that is to be expected when you have a sale that wipes the warehouse clean

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see we have some investigators trying to take a stab at the profile details in here. I love the enthusiasm! :)