Next PES Insider Deal???

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna cut up a few lines of Select WCM and snort them so I can stay awake!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I think you'll be in luck, but I don't know to "say officially"

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
$16 a tub!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my insider email.

I hope you guys like what you see. :)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir. Once all stock is gone it is gone.

It was our slowest selling flavour.

These samples are just the beginning.

You will see. :)
Could I split my order in multiple to get extra samples

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could I split my order in multiple to get extra samples
Edit: hypothetically you could but the shipping fee would end up being paid multiple times lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't gotten an email yet ��
Don't worry, they come in waves. You will get yours (check your spam folder as they can end up there).

If you want to purchase right now instead of waiting PM me with your email address and I will forward you mine. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
50% off means I'm stocking up more too lol

Can't pass on that pricing

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
For now the profile remains a mystery

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will see the profile when you get the samples. :)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't worry, they come in waves. You will get yours (check your spam folder as they can end up there).

If you want to purchase right now instead of waiting PM me with your email address and I will forward you mine. :)

I can wait! When does it end? I'm about to pass out lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You will see the profile when you get the samples. :)
Is there any way to get samples without an order or to order just samples? The only thing I really need is e9 and it's cheaper elsewhere but I def want to try out the 5year pre ha

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it may not be the right place to ask, but before I place an order, what's the consensus on which flavor of the Vegan protein is better? I already have a ton of whey, but could always change it up with something different.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Order placed.

WCM, PBC and Vanilla Select.

Need to know what the fuss is all about ☺

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Needless to say we have the warehouse fully staffed up and on overtime to get the orders out promptly. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Nice waking up and find the news :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Since the Mint is supposed to be minimal I am taking a gamble on the White Chocolate Mint... I hope its good, and THICK. Some of the flavors got thinner IMO. Sticking with multiple Vanilla as its my favorite and most versatile off the line.

Of course 50% off to support my man Driven2lift

Your order # is: 120001416

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Since the Mint is supposed to be minimal I am taking a gamble on the White Chocolate Mint... I hope its good, and THICK. Some of the flavors got thinner IMO. Sticking with multiple Vanilla as its my favorite and most versatile off the line.

Of course 50% off to support my man Driven2lift

Your order # is: 120001416
I have to say that especially with the "European version" they got thinner too..... didn't know they were thinner in US as well.....

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have to say that especially with the "European version" they got thinner too..... didn't know they were thinner in US as well.....
i have noticed PB Cup, and FCC were not as thick as Vanilla/SD/CNC.. i have heard a few others say that as well. I mix my stuff up the way same everything in yogurt or if i do a shake, and some flavors do come out thicker. Weird? Either way.. I hope the WC is very strong I love white chocolate.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
i have noticed PB Cup, and FCC were not as thick as Vanilla/SD/CNC.. i have heard a few others say that as well. I mix my stuff up the way same everything in yogurt or if i do a shake, and some flavors do come out thicker. Weird? Either way.. I hope the WC is very strong I love white chocolate.
obviously same here, I always use the same amount of water (very little), I was referring to C&C, SD, FFC, these are the only "European" versions I have tested, can't speak for the others....

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to let you all know, I expect white chocolate mint to sell out so this could be the last chance to get it, either forever or at least until next year.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is there any way to get samples without an order or to order just samples? The only thing I really need is e9 and it's cheaper elsewhere but I def want to try out the 5year pre ha
Anyone?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Thank goodness. Blondie is a god awful flavor.

If anyone did like that flavor, I think I have one full 55 serving tub and one half full that I can put into ziplock bags and sell for cheap. Pm me.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is brokererer an actual word? Because if it is, it's about to describe me perfectly.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as I know, all sample stock is allocated for insider orders.

If we have some left at the end of the insider sale I can let you know. :)

Thank goodness. Blondie is a god awful flavor.

If anyone did like that flavor, I think I have one full 55 serving tub and one half full that I can put into ziplock bags and sell for cheap. Pm me.
I really liked it when it first came out. I think I even said it was one of my favourites but I stopped enjoying it pretty quickly.

It was our slowest selling flavour by far (followed by the old milk chocolate which we replaced and now frosted chocolate cupcake is one of our best selling).

Is brokererer an actual word? Because if it is, it's about to describe me perfectly.
Broke
Broker
Brokerer
Brokerest

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Broke
Broker
Brokerer
Brokerest
Lol - well, broker literally describes what I do for my career! haha. Brokerest implies that I've actually become the best at something, and while that may be the case, I want to act like I still have some humility :)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys I have to buy one of John Meadows workout programs so I am only going to drop 120 how do I add the preworkouts to the cart? Is it automatic

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sorry guys I have to buy one of John Meadows workout programs so I am only going to drop 120 how do I add the preworkouts to the cart? Is it automatic
Automatically included with each order

Enjoy both the order and the JM program brother!