Next PES Insider Deal???

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I finally opened the cyber monday email this morning. I wasnt planning on buying anything this black friday....until i saw prolific samples were included. Ended up spending 75$ (after code)...damn you PES!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Do I try and buy more amino iv or ergo? I'm out of my bcaa (kinda just making believe i am)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
IMG_1480361555.539278.jpg

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The first glimpse

Real test is the first use, enjoy this cognitive booster!

In for reviews from everyone who grabbed an order!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very pleased at the glimpse. Theanine, rhodiola and citocoline all in 1? I may be dancing on clouds. Hahaha

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PES Prolific Profile:

Interesting, it's nice to see some nootropic ingredients dosed properly. Does anyone know how many scoops there'll be per tub?

The NeuroFactor is something pretty new. This study doesn't mention it by name, but it did use 100mg of coffee fruit extract, and was funded by Futureceuticals, who make NeuroFactor:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23312069/
Any other studies you guys can link, or do we have to wait for the write-up?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, it's nice to see some nootropic ingredients dosed properly. Does anyone know how many scoops there'll be per tub?

The NeuroFactor is something pretty new. This study doesn't mention it by name, but it did use 100mg of coffee fruit extract, and was funded by Futureceuticals, who make NeuroFactor:
We had to wait 16 years for samples of the pre so would you'll be waiting on the write up. For 3 more years.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

We don't intend to officially launch this for a month or so (the insiders have a special peak above and beyond the free samples but I don't want to divulge that).

We will discuss it all in the write up. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Behold, the thing of beauty.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like 40 scoops per tub muscleupcrohn. Twenty if you double scoop.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
40 scoops is correct

I am anxious to try

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What does the Rhodiola Rosea Extract bring to the pre-workout formula. Not very familiar with it and the benefits.

Anyone have some short cliffs on what they provide?
I'm not a PES rep, but:
-Reduced fatigue/stress/anxiety (and improved cognition when fatigued, stressed, etc)
-Acute improvements in endurance

It's an adaptogen.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man....Betaine and Rhodiola in a pre? Two other ingrdients do look interesting.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I took one pack before my workout this evening. I've been having trouble sleeping and I shouldn't have even taken one this late in the day but I couldn't help myself.

Taste is good. Different than, but just as good as Focus XT Cotton Candy.

Pump was good for the single scoop serving.

I didn't notice a ton in terms of energy, it got me off my butt and to the gym after a full day of classes and 18 hours of fasting. It had a good mood lift with it as well. Just a general sense of well being. I had plenty of endurance to get through my workout. I kinda had to just stop myself because I had been there a while and felt like continuing.

I know that's not the best review but I'm trying to be quick lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took one pack before my workout this evening. I've been having trouble sleeping and I shouldn't have even taken one this late in the day but I couldn't help myself.

Taste is good. Different than, but just as good as Focus XT Cotton Candy.

Pump was good for the single scoop serving.

I didn't notice a ton in terms of energy, it got me off my butt and to the gym after a full day of classes and 18 hours of fasting. It had a good mood lift with it as well. Just a general sense of well being. I had plenty of endurance to get through my workout. I kinda had to just stop myself because I had been there a while and felt like continuing.

I know that's not the best review but I'm trying to be quick lol
Awesome feedback. That sense of well being is what I miss so much being without enhanced for so long. As much as some love to be cracked out that is far from what I look for in my preworkout. When I was younger it was something I looked forward to but now it's just a nice boost with the mental focus and sense of well being that turns me on and pushes me to kill each session. I'm beyond stoked to try this product and am happy aimed at just a high stim approach.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We debated whether we should send two packs of the same flavour or different flavours.

I said we should do different and the two scoop guys can just drink both.

I figured people would probably prefer being able to try two so they are more likely to find a flavour they enjoy. :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man....Betaine and Rhodiola in a pre? Two other ingrdients do look interesting.
Betaine acutely increases serum betaine levels and decreases plasma homocysteine concentrations (so it supports methylation processes in the body). This is important because intense exercise increases homocysteine levels

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16365055
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12743461
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14656035
http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/44/Suppl_1/i21.5.abstract

Rhodiola reduces fatigue and improves cognition from those who usually suffer from fatigue related to physical activity.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm actually 100% down for that pre. I didn't need anything from PES for CM/BF, but I will be getting in on that Insider for sure. I hope you guys stop using FedEx though. I have started ordering way less bc 1. FedEx always makes me pick up my own packages and 2. They always charge customs like a bunch of clowns.

Anyways, I don't know about all the hype and it only having 20 full servings though. I can understand with CU, bc it's more jam-packed, but I would have liked to have seen a better value with this. Still.....DOWN.
20 servings is 20 workouts a month, assuming you work out 5 times a week. A tub lasts a month if you use a full serving.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Betaine acutely increases serum betaine levels and decreases plasma homocysteine concentrations (so it supports methylation processes in the body). This is important because intense exercise increases homocysteine levels

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16365055
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12743461
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14656035
Influence of incremental aerobic exercise on homocysteine level in young males -- Bambaeichi et al. 44 (Suppl 1): i21 -- British Journal of Sports Medicine

Rhodiola reduces fatigue and improves cognition from those who usually suffer from fatigue related to physical activity.
Yeah I know, but it overlaps with Ergonine and other stuff (unless superdosing Betaine is ok) and since Rhodiola is an adaptogen, shouldn't it be used every day instead of just workout days?

I know they're useful in general, but I feel like they are ingredients to be taken every day rather than preworkout. (Lately I have only been working out 3 days a week, so this is relevant to me, but may not apply to people who lift 5-6x a week)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I know, and I won't even be using 2 scoops always. I'll probably be mixing, maybe with a scoop of MaxReps. It really depends on the price point end of the day. If the price is right, then I'm going to be all over this now that I'm not all about crazy stims or getting cracked out as LiveToLift said. This looks perfect for that, so please PES, do the right thing :)
You know what they say.

Once you start crack... you end up on your knees doing odd favors for more

Zariph

Awards
I actually really like the profile of the new preworkout! when will this land in EU?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You guys at PES want a video review or just a write up?
I ordered on the 25th, still not tracking or update on the order. You guys must be slammed...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ hadn't shipped as of this morning but soon, and you should get your confirmation as it does

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
^ hadn't shipped as of this morning but soon, and you should get your confirmation as it does
Appreciate that buddy.
Ill be sure to get you guys a crazy good review. Can't wait to try the new PES Pre. I have been off pre-workouts since my show over 2.5 weeks ago. This will prob kick my ass with 1 scoop LOL

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Will there be a sale for the new pre? I appreciate the insider but it doesn't make sense for me to have so many pres to take advantage of the flat rate shipping unless you guys plan on having a sale for other products on your site as well.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I know, but it overlaps with Ergonine and other stuff (unless superdosing Betaine is ok) and since Rhodiola is an adaptogen, shouldn't it be used every day instead of just workout days?

I know they're useful in general, but I feel like they are ingredients to be taken every day rather than preworkout. (Lately I have only been working out 3 days a week, so this is relevant to me, but may not apply to people who lift 5-6x a week)
Rhodiola is fine being used just preworkout. It doesn't "build up" in your system so to speak (like saturation), so it is okay to use on just days where physical fatigue is an issue (workout days). Betaine is fine to dose higher levels of, just don't use both products at the same time of day (GI issues may arise). The betaine does play a good role in the product though. The product is meant to be an all in one product that provides pumps, improves endurance, provides a cognitive benefit, relieves physical and mental fatigue while making sure your body is optimal.

Another nice thing about prolific is you can just use 1 scoop of it on days where you don't want too many stims, or even use 1 scoop of prolific and 1 scoop of high volume if you feel it's too much caffeine for you at 2 scoops, etc.

Will there be a sale for the new pre? I appreciate the insider but it doesn't make sense for me to have so many pres to take advantage of the flat rate shipping unless you guys plan on having a sale for other products on your site as well.
Yes there will be an insider for prolific

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rhodiola is fine being used just preworkout. It doesn't "build up" in your system so to speak (like saturation), so it is okay to use on just days where physical fatigue is an issue (workout days). Betaine is fine to dose higher levels of, just don't use both products at the same time of day (GI issues may arise). The betaine does play a good role in the product though. The product is meant to be an all in one product that provides pumps, improves endurance, provides a cognitive benefit, relieves physical and mental fatigue while making sure your body is optimal.

Another nice thing about prolific is you can just use 1 scoop of it on days where you don't want too many stims, or even use 1 scoop of prolific and 1 scoop of high volume if you feel it's too much caffeine for you at 2 scoops, etc.

Yes there will be an insider for prolific
Hmmm, I was under the impression adaptogens get better over prolonged usage. This is a useful bit of information.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm, I was under the impression adaptogens get better over prolonged usage. This is a useful bit of information.
They technically do, but lots of them work acutely as well, which makes them worthwhile in a preworkout IMO.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That rhodiola extract is in Olympus bloodshred and I've been using it 4 weeks... thee effects on endurance and focus are nothing short of incredible and I will 100% be using prolific when I take breaks from bloodshred so I don't have to stop using the rhodiola ..it's that powerful.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That rhodiola extract is in Olympus bloodshred and I've been using it 4 weeks... thee effects on endurance and focus are nothing short of incredible and I will 100% be using prolific when I take breaks from bloodshred so I don't have to stop using the rhodiola ..it's that powerful.
Glad you like it.

Also, interesting literature for those curious about Neurofactor:

Reyes-Izquierdo, T., Nemzer, B., Shu, C., et al. (2013). Modulatory effects of coffee fruit extract on plasma levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor in healthy subjects. British Journal of Nutrition.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am excited to compare this to OL Conqu3r Unleashed. It's been my only pre-workout I've used and I want to see if these two ingredients I have no experience with will help my focus.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am excited to compare this to OL Conqu3r Unleashed. It's been my only pre-workout I've used and I want to see if these two ingredients I have no experience with will help my focus.
Which one besides neuro, the rhodiola?