AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It's almost enough of a reason to move South,

More easily attained PEScience goodies

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
What's in your sinus med, and when are you hitting the gym?

I wasn't incorrect; I was speaking to Daycrawler.
Then technically you were incorrect. It's like these two sentences: "It's time to eat grandma" versus "It's time to eat, grandma." In the latter, you are speaking to grandma. In the former, you want to eat grandma. But I'm just bustin' balls! This is a fitness forum and you're bigger and wiser than I, so I definitely respect you brother!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Then technically you were incorrect. It's like these two sentences: "It's time to eat grandma" versus "It's time to eat, grandma." In the latter, you are speaking to grandma. In the former, you want to eat grandma. But I'm just bustin' balls! This is a fitness forum and you're bigger and wiser than I, so I definitely respect you brother!
It was mucinex I had a nasty headache I didn't take the prolific but I did today and wow! It's great

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eating grandma? Somethings not right with this brosef! :D

Synapsin is such a great mind. I so often learn when the man preaches!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Prolific insider?? Eta??

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully there will be some stack deal, probably with HV.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
They just had 50% off their entire line.
My question to you is why not get HV at such a discounted rate when you could of got anything off their line for dirt cheap?
You goofed mate.
International shipping is flat rate during their insider but I'm limited to a certain amount without getting taxed. I wanted to get HV and AminoIV but with limited amount that I could spend without getting taxed the best deal would be to get protein as generally they are expensive to ship. That's why I only got Select from BF sale.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prolific insider?? Eta??
The wait is killing all of us. :)
I need something to cycle off of alphamine with! High volume with prolific and of course my staple E9 sounds perfect right about now!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
International shipping is flat rate during their insider but I'm limited to a certain amount without getting taxed. I wanted to get HV and AminoIV but with limited amount that I could spend without getting taxed the best deal would be to get protein as generally they are expensive to ship. That's why I only got Select from BF sale.
Man I have to admit I'm thankful PEScience is based in the states. I'd be dying having to be limited like that!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
we are sooooo fu**** limited...... BUT.... if all plans goes well, I'll be soon living in Miami :D

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^really?

Nearby home base!
Shipping would be 100x faster to get PEScience goodies, sounds worth a move

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
^really?

Nearby home base!
Shipping would be 100x faster to get PEScience goodies, sounds worth a move
Lol even I feel I love PES products, obviously I wouldn't move for "them" lol hahahahah but yes, that would be one of the perks :)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
End of December.
its already been sourced by the reps on here and Stack3d.
If you ordered off the last PES Insider there is a note with a website on which you can preorder a tub.

http://www.stack3d.com/2016/11/pes-prolific-us-details.html

"The brand plans on launching its new pre-workout two days after Christmas on Tuesday the 27th of December. Like all PES releases, Prolific is going to be introduced through the brand’s insider group with what will no doubt be a deal you won’t want to miss."
OK I'll save this money then lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be a pretty good insider for prolific.
All insiders are sure to please but this one has been so long overdue and anticipated I could see our site crashing for days. Lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All insiders are sure to please but this one has been so long overdue and anticipated I could see our site crashing for days. Lol
Waits 4 years for pre...

... finally gets released for sale...

... cant order due to site crash.

I think we'd all have to find a new company to support haha

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
no site issues for me this past Insider again 50% off sale,
I think we'll be safe

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waits 4 years for pre...

... finally gets released for sale...

... cant order due to site crash.

I think we'd all have to find a new company to support haha
Hahaha

Let's pray we don't get that overloaded with orders. :)

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if people will buy a lot like they buy protein. It's hard to be loyal to one pre throughout the year given the fact that the market is now flooded with so many good options. I'm still hopeful there will be some stack deals, then I have more reason to buy during the insider.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure if people will buy a lot like they buy protein. It's hard to be loyal to one pre throughout the year given the fact that the market is now flooded with so many good options. I'm still hopeful there will be some stack deals, then I have more reason to buy during the insider.
I still get people asking for Enhanced, even if it's expired.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never received a solid answer, but can someone please explain to me which stimulant(s) was responsible for the crazy reputation Enhanced had? And if it was so intense, how come no other company has used it since, for no other reason than to just have the biggest stim-bomb of a pre?

I'm not doubting it was strong, it's just become such a legend at this point and I don't know what half of the things on the label are. I only wish I had gotten to try it at least once.
Largely our custom yohimbe extract.

Unfortunately, while some people absolutely loved it (myself included) the bioavailability on yohimbe is so diverse that we also received a very high number of complaints about it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Side note I tried FCC with Almond Milk in a shake today and wowwwww. It is 100x better in a shake than in oats imo. One of my favorite Select flavours (to drink).

I also cracked open 1 of my last 2 tubs of OG Alphamine today. Margarita is still my favorite supplement flavour of all time I think. I really hope you guys bring it back one day. Toooooooooo delicious.
Best solo in a shake IMO.
Definitely designed to taste like a cupcake in a glass.

I only ordered 3x 55's and know I'll regret that in a few months

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I hear you, I've been on a CnC & oats + berries kick lately

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although I have always said I can't pick a single Select flavour as my absolute winner, if I could only have one flavour for the rest of my life I think it might be Frosted Chocolate Cupcake.

So versatile. I love it as a shake as well as in food. I don't seem to get bored of it at all.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In Arkansas there is nothing wrong with either sentence.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although I have always said I can't pick a single Select flavour as my absolute winner, if I could only have one flavour for the rest of my life I think it might be Frosted Chocolate Cupcake.

So versatile. I love it as a shake as well as in food. I don't seem to get bored of it at all.
Such a tasty additional to our line it was. Unique flavor no doubt about that.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
IMG_1481717552.018379.jpg
it took longer than expected but it's here ! My package got lost in Connecticut for like a week ! All good though and yea I already tried the prolific a few days ago I just forgot to post ! Good stuff I'm banking on this xmas money for the insider !

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 143211 it took longer than expected but it's here ! My package got lost in Connecticut for like a week ! All good though and yea I already tried the prolific a few days ago I just forgot to post ! Good stuff I'm banking on this xmas money for the insider !
Awesome news and thanks for posting. :)
Sucks it was MIA for a bit!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
is bdcc sending tubs to people before the insider?

Jelly / 10 on that CC

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Prolific and hv stack was insane. I cannot wait for this release. Or as Thesolution said you can send us a tub before the launch. :) Also jelly of who got that tub. Just sayin

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Have not tried every select flavor yet, but so far FCC is number 1. Near and dear to my heart

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is bdcc sending tubs to people before the insider?

Jelly / 10 on that CC
Peanut butter and jelly to the 10th degree. Even more anxious now!
Prolific and hv stack was insane. I cannot wait for this release. Or as Thesolution said you can send us a tub before the launch. :) Also jelly of who got that tub. Just sayin
Enhanced was so awesome for feels I can only imagine how well this mind and body connection will be. I may not leave the gym!
Have not tried every select flavor yet, but so far FCC is number 1. Near and dear to my heart
Team FCC is strong my friend. :)

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Serious question - NOT complaining. Has the Ergonine flavoring for Iced Tea and Tropical Twist changed since they were first released? I got tubs of each when the first came out and loved them both. I took a few months off from E9 and just picked up a tub of each. The flavoring tastes different - there is a strong chemical aftertaste. I'm wondering if anything changed, and if so, has it changed the flavors of NB and Blue Frost as well?

I've tried mixing each with different amounts of water, from 8oz to 32oz and everything in between. I've also tried mixing it with similar flavors of Mio. But no matter what I do, I still get that chemical taste. Sadly, it's giving me a taste aversion and I'm having a hard time drinking my E9 now (sad face)!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Not to my knowledge, but I will ask for you to see if you're going crazy or not

Following up; confirmed to have never changed, either your tastebuds have or if it's an issue with a single tub get a hold of customer service to see what we can do for you

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Not to my knowledge, but I will ask for you to see if you're going crazy or not

Following up; confirmed to have never changed, either your tastebuds have or if it's an issue with a single tub get a hold of customer service to see what we can do for you
Thanks brother. Must be my tastebuds as I get older. Maybe that's why I love brussel sprouts now?! Not going to give up that easily though, I'll try NB and Blue Frost. I loved them both before TT and IT came out

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No flavouring changes on Ergonine. :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to test Prolific against my one and only preworkout I use right now. Thankfully Prolific doesn't have Bioperine. I think I get way too much of that already.