Next PES Insider Deal???

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
My tub of Mango Prolific arrived earlier this week - it is delicious (and effective).

:D

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Still hesitating if I should stock up on Prolific if it's priced at $20 (just speculating). If there is a similar deal for HV that will be easier since HV is much more versatile and I am currently having too many stim pre's.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahahaha. A Georgia peach? ;)
$20 a tub iirc
Nailed it. Can't pass up a deal like that.
Still hesitating if I should stock up on Prolific if it's priced at $20 (just speculating). If there is a similar deal for HV that will be easier since HV is much more versatile and I am currently having too many stim pre's.
No harm in stocking. It is definitely something that will eventually get used and my guess if you give prolific a go you will be using the stock of that before finishing anything else. :)

HV like you mentioned is incredibly versatile so it always has a place on my shelf.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Delivery to the UK is even more agonising this time of year.

I have four tubs of Prolific which I am still waiting for updates on. I have my fingers crossed that I get them today or tomorrow and won't have to wait until next week lol.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha. A Georgia peach? ;)

Nailed it. Can't pass up a deal like that.

No harm in stocking. It is definitely something that will eventually get used and my guess if you give prolific a go you will be using the stock of that before finishing anything else. :)

HV like you mentioned is incredibly versatile so it always has a place on my shelf.
Is it just me or you guys tend to put shorter expiry date? I was asking in the other forum and Prolific expires end of 2018. That's like only two years from now. Some of the Select protein I bought this year expire end of next year

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it just me or you guys tend to put shorter expiry date? I was asking in the other forum and Prolific expires end of 2018. That's like only two years from now. Some of the Select protein I bought this year expire end of next year
We do two years. :)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A store down here in Aus had HV for 10 or 15 bucks AUD, and I missed the sale by a day! I would of stocked up 10 tubs! ? ?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We do two years. :)
I remember years ago when i worked in protein production i never saw a whey or casein raw material batch with longer than 2 years best before date.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A store down here in Aus had HV for 10 or 15 bucks AUD, and I missed the sale by a day! I would of stocked up 10 tubs! ? ?
Oh wow that would be enough to ruin your day. :(

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
I remember years ago when i worked in protein production i never saw a whey or casein raw material batch with longer than 2 years best before date.
I can understand for protein but pre's should last longer than that.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can understand for protein but pre's should last longer than that.
Im really rusty on this but i seem to remember that stuff like citric acid could have a shorter shelf life than other ingredients. And when mixing em you had to set the best before date equal to the ingredient with the shortest date. I never made PWO´s though so there might be other factors as well.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I quite often use products up to a year after the expiration date. Not recommending it but just my personal choice.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I quite often use products up to a year after the expiration date. Not recommending it but just my personal choice.
Yeah same here. Honestly the only thing I'd worry about would be something like a ph since they can change compound and actually be dangerous/different

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
A website already has Prolific in stock and it's priced at $36.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah same here. Honestly the only thing I'd worry about would be something like a ph since they can change compound and actually be dangerous/different
Yes I've read on this as well. Big no no.
A website already has Prolific in stock and it's priced at $36.
Hence why it is so good to stock up on insiders. ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
US version.
You shop at bad sites.
I see a few other retailers that have it under 30$ .
Not to mention the insider will be 20$ like it always it for their products on launch.

so lets do our homework here...
BUY OFF INSIDER.. Stock up.. = Profit
and don't forget to use "DRIVEN" to support Driven2lift

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
IMG_1482582822.496094.jpg

Merry xmas all!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For all those holding off for a end of year blow out sale. If you are looking to purchase from us directly the insider for prolific and amino peach will be our big one. So make sure you take advantage! :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My tub of Mango Prolific arrived earlier this week - it is delicious (and effective).

:D
I knew you'd like it ;) Glad you enjoyed the preview.

IMO at that cheap of a price, its a no brainer to stock up and do 1 scoop prolific and one scoop HV for when you want to go low stim.

That's actually common practice.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20 dollars for Prolific? Oh man. I normally do the good old 3 tubber, but I'm gonna go with 6 on this one. Just hoping Mango is just the right flavor for me.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Well hopefully everyone at this point everyone has got to try it so you know exactly how good this value will be.

Guys/gals who missed the Black Friday sale with the bonus Prolific samples hopefully entered our promo to get hooked up with some

Those have all been sent in now and should be on their way soon

You can imagine our level of trust in efficacy of this product, hooking up everyone we can before the sale so you can try it out

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I have a ludicrous amount of PES products in my closet. I'll snap a photo tomorrow for you guys but please stop with the sales lol

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20 dollars for Prolific? Oh man. I normally do the good old 3 tubber, but I'm gonna go with 6 on this one. Just hoping Mango is just the right flavor for me.
If you like the amino IV version, you'll like this.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd love to jump on the insider but I haven't had the chance to try prolific out just yet. Not sure I'd stock up on it but I'll most likely grab a tub

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried Amino IV, but PES flavoring has mostly been good to me.
Amino IV is nothing than amazing. Refreshing and very very good.
I really enjoy High Volume, Ergonine and ofcourse Amino IV. Cant wait to try Peach flavour!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a nice big tub of Amino IV waiting. Calling my name. High Volume is great! Cannot wait.

PEScience is an amazing company with great products for sure.

Trying out and living another BCAA at the moment. Cannot muddy the waters yet.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amino IV is nothing than amazing. Refreshing and very very good.
I really enjoy High Volume, Ergonine and ofcourse Amino IV. Cant wait to try Peach flavour!
That's what I like to hear!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have lately been enjoying cotton candy HV, seems sold out everywhere in the UK atm though

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Synapsin I guess you could say I like your products

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That stack is so beautiful!

Love the Shelf too haha

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have lately been enjoying cotton candy HV, seems sold out everywhere in the UK atm though
We were out of stock temporarily due to the increasing restrictions on importing agmatine sulfate.

We have made an EU specific version of High Volume (no agmatine sulfate, 500mg more l-citrulline per scoop) which has literally just arrived in Europe at our distributor.

So it is available for retailers to purchase. It is a good idea to email whoever you normally buy from to give them a nudge to get it in.

More EU specific updates here; http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/285494-european-pescience-fans-4.html#post5580350

:)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After discussing with Danes I think it's time for me to try ABE Elite. So just waiting for the insider to drop so I can get some Prolific at the same time!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After discussing with Danes I think it's time for me to try ABE Elite. So just waiting for the insider to drop so I can get some Prolific at the same time!
You will not regret my friend.
Proliftic+High Volume+Amino IV+Select+Anabeta Elite = No need for anything else :D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Once I'm off antibiotics in a few days I'll be doing 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off, 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off. Plus I'll also add in M-Test the second run.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You will not regret my friend.
Proliftic+High Volume+Amino IV+Select+Anabeta Elite = No need for anything else :D
Sound like I'll have 3 fun months ahead of me!

Once I'm off antibiotics in a few days I'll be doing 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off, 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off. Plus I'll also add in M-Test the second run.
Nice! My plan is 3 months ABE Elite stacked with Ultimate-T and Orig1n. Plus all the staples - Ergonine, SELECT, High Volume, Amino IV, Lecithin Soy Granules, Peptopro and HBCD.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Nice! My plan is 3 months ABE Elite stacked with Ultimate-T and Orig1n. Plus all the staples - Ergonine, SELECT, High Volume, Amino IV, Lecithin Soy Granules, Peptopro and HBCD.
Sounds like an amazing stack :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

You know the "e" in ABE is for elite right haha.

Anabeta elite elite

Reactions: LLN
money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Anabeta elite elite
Haha I just LOL out loud

And if he does decide to buy it, he should get the money from the ATM machine

May his future workouts RIP in peace because he is going to kill those workouts

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Anabeta elite elite
Haha I just LOL out loud

And if he does decide to buy it, he should get the money from the ATM machine

May his future workouts RIP in peace because he is going to kill those workouts
Haha I blame it on all the Christmas food, my brain is dulled by all the carbs

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd love to jump on the insider but I haven't had the chance to try prolific out just yet. Not sure I'd stock up on it but I'll most likely grab a tub
99.99% chance if you buy. Don't enjoy. It will be taken off your hands in the trading thread.
ok..
Maybe 100% :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-auction/
Yeah dudes, I used to feel this same type of hesitation when getting ready to doll out the heard earned $ on something I wasnt sure of like a pre or protein flavor, or if there was just not enough feedback, especially if it were like a 5lb tub or something that was extra expensive. Then I came to realize that no matter how much I hate it and godawful I think it is....somewhere its somebody's favorite. Perfect example I heard a guy the other day say that Dymatize Bday Cake protein was the best tasting Bday Cake flavored protein on the market.....where as Id currently rank it last or second to last on a list of 15 lol (no offense to Dymatize). Point being, someone will either buy it at a slightly reduced price so you get most of your money back or they'll trade.

Pull the trigger on the Insider bro,

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait for this man, I thought I would need to save more and re-up some supps from John Meadow's peri, but I got it for xmas. I don't know what to buy lolol I want everything, shift did me justice this week keeping the weight down during these holidays. Im steadily dropping 1.3lbs per week, even after eating apple pies, brownies, etc. I think I'm going to get like 3-4 prolific, 3-4 hv's, maybe, a couple amino iv just to try the new flavors. what combo would be good for alpha and amino in the mornings with my shift ? raspberry lemonade prolific and amino mango ?