Next PES Insider Deal???

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to test Prolific against my one and only preworkout I use right now. Thankfully Prolific doesn't have Bioperine. I think I get way too much of that already.
Looking forward to your feedback on it as well brother. The time is close!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know about you all but I feel like it's time we had another company promotion. Prolific right around the corner and all. ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My much awaited order should be in sometime this weekend. It says by Monday but typically it's early especially being it went out this last monday. Man would I be pumped to get a Friday prolific workout in! Also have new bluetooth ear buds arriving today. What a start to the weekend it would be!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As of two nights ago I am no longer an FCC virgin, Im stunned by how much I love this flavor. I am not a chocolate protein fan really at all, which is why I had yet to try it. However, between all of the praise I have seen here, especially from other non chocolate fans, combined with being swayed and (now in love with) WCM after thinking I wouldn't like it, I gave FCC a shot.

It is truly awesome. Id say it immediately jumped to being my favorite off of the entire line, maybe a tie with Snickerdoodle.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As of two nights ago I am no longer an FCC virgin, Im stunned by how much I love this flavor. I am not a chocolate protein fan really at all, which is why I had yet to try it. However, between all of the praise I have seen here, especially from other non chocolate fans, combined with being swayed and (now in love with) WCM after thinking I wouldn't like it, I gave FCC a shot.

It is truly awesome. Id say it immediately jumped to being my favorite off of the entire line, maybe a tie with Snickerdoodle.
Glad you enjoyed it mate. I enjoy it with strawberries in the morning :)

Prolific insider soon everyone.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Those with the early tubs, what is the expiry date for this first round of production?

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Just received tracking info for my WCM! Too bad it won't reach before Christmas.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Is the insider still after Christmas? Just checking to see if the plan has changed.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is the insider still after Christmas? Just checking to see if the plan has changed.
Already answered this for you

End of December.
its already been sourced by the reps on here and Stack3d.
If you ordered off the last PES Insider there is a note with a website on which you can preorder a tub.

http://www.stack3d.com/2016/11/pes-prolific-us-details.html

"The brand plans on launching its new pre-workout two days after Christmas on Tuesday the 27th of December. Like all PES releases, Prolific is going to be introduced through the brand’s insider group with what will no doubt be a deal you won’t want to miss."

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I'm sad... my WCM is almost gone, opened today my last tub :( a moment of silence and despair in my heart...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm sad... my WCM is almost gone, opened today my last tub :( a moment of silence and despair in my heart...
Half way through my second

Goes way too quick!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Through 4 already?!

You had to wait in shipping too, holy hell.

I only grabbed 3
Making me look like a Rookie...

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Through 4 already?!

You had to wait in shipping too, holy hell.

I only grabbed 3
Making me look like a Rookie...
Yep :) cause of my work sometimes I don't have the luxury of prepping my meals so I go for a fast protein shake :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had 4.... gone... I enjoyed them a lot the more I had the more I enjoyed lol
My lord! Looks like I found someone with a bigger addiction than me! I didn't think it was possible!

macwad

Awards
  • Established
I went through 2 WCM. Loved it. I think PES should consider offering it year around. I am one who would buy it consistely

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
One quick question, would it be worth it supplementing ABE Elite 6 caps per day instead of 4? On the bottle it's mentioned not more than 6 so you guys considered the 6 caps dosage... any pros in doing so?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Not worth the extra cost in my opinion, running at 4 caps daily over 8 weeks is dosed well for results and ideal for cost/benefit

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Not worth the extra cost in my opinion, running at 4 caps daily over 8 weeks is dosed well for results and ideal for cost/benefit
i thought do..... thanks mate :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went through 2 WCM. Loved it. I think PES should consider offering it year around. I am one who would buy it consistely
I pushed for this but am afraid we will keep it seasonal. Just another much needed reason to look forward to the cold season approaching I guess. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One quick question, would it be worth it supplementing ABE Elite 6 caps per day instead of 4? On the bottle it's mentioned not more than 6 so you guys considered the 6 caps dosage... any pros in doing so?
I've used both methods and couldn't see justifying the extra pills in the future. Save your money and run the suggest 4 brother. :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like the guys told you, no need to go over 4 a day :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot :) i might add some x-factor advanced to the stack :p

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We recommend 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off, and then you can go back on if you want.
Not only for recommendation sake but also product effectiveness. Always good to let receptors and the body recover. I get much more out of the products this way even anything hormonal. Just makes more sense.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My search skills has failed me and I can't seem to find the write up on ABE Elite. Could anyone help me out? What I've read seems very interesting and I want to read more!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My search skills has failed me and I can't seem to find the write up on ABE Elite. Could anyone help me out? What I've read seems very interesting and I want to read more!
^
Anabeta Elite +
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274931

Post #1 is an overview I did, and product discussion throughout the thread
Perfect response and the touching on the cistamax inclusion is key. It compliments the formula and truly fits so well. Absolutely love the product.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Will the insider for Amino IV be only for the new flavor?

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah I saw that post but was hoping the insider will be for other flavors as well since I've never tried AIV before.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember seeing any insider for the new HV flavors
Cotton candy and raspberry lemonade High Volume had their own insider on 23rd September 2015. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prolific insider plus peach nectar Amino IV, yes. :)
Peach nectar of the gods! Definitely excited for that flavor. I'm a big fan of peach.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
*speculation* There might still be the usual big New Year's sale where you can basically buy HV at Insider prices.
Lol. Since I missed last year's HV's insider, how much was it sold for?