Next PES Insider Deal???

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rl alphamine is the best flavored non-protein supplement you guys make. it's seriously underrated. it's been awhile since i've had it, gotta give it another whirl.
Do you prefer it to raspberry lemonade High Volume?

I much prefer it in HV. :)

I bought my RL as my first tub of Alphamine a little while back and it's very good, but like carmaf, the Margarita has really blown me away. I see only periodic RL servings in my future until the Margarita tub is gone!
In my opinion, all three of the newer flavours go to the top. I can't decide on my single favourite, it is between margarita and strawberry pina colada. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
who needs high volume when you have dbol

jokes

wheres my white choc macadamia select and prolific insider

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

jokes

Dbol + high volume, now that's where the real fun begins...

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
i did that once was nuts lol painfull pumps
I didn't use preworkout when I was on dbol. I usually try not to on any orals because the pumps are already so glorious. HV makes me feel like I'm on a good oral tbh

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

jokes

How dare you bring up dbol in a PESCIENCE thread sir! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't use preworkout when I was on dbol. I usually try not to on any orals because the pumps are already so glorious. HV makes me feel like I'm on a good oral tbh
As it should. We did not cut short on dosing or pump specific ingedients.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
As it should. We did not cut short on dosing or pump specific ingedients.
Oh trust me I know. Haven't use HV in almost a year but I could never forget the feels

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh trust me I know. Haven't use HV in almost a year but I could never forget the feels
For sure brother. After blast and cruising for a few years I definitely notice a huge difference while on HV. It really shines while feeling that loss of beastness deep into my cruise.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
haha i like it to lower blood pressure to. you deff don't need pre wo on orals

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
I've asked this before, but it costs me nothing to ask again... Is there any chance of ever getting unflavored/uncolored versions of High Volume and Alphamine?

Found this today:
Splenda Reduces Cancer Rates In Some Mice

The results are obviously mixed, but one conclusion that's drawn is that sucralose may not be as biologically inert as previously thought. Harmful or not, it's still doing something. There are various studies on acesulfame potassium too, also suggesting that while no harmful or carcinogenic effects are proven, it is a biologically active substance that does show limited evidence of causing neurological changes as well as affecting prenatal development.

The point being, these two sweeteners are in a ton of supplement powders to the point where it's extremely difficult to find options that don't have them. They may turn out to be entirely safe, or they may not, but it makes me wary to continue ingesting them knowing that they're only there for flavor and not any performance enhancing effect. I don't buy these products because they taste good. I buy them because they give me energy and pump.

Having Ergonine come out with an unflavored version was fantastic, and I've got a cabinet full of it. The only other powders I currently take with artificial sweeteners are also PES products, Alphamine and High Volume. I've used Norcodrene many times too, but definitely prefer Alphamine. Alphamine also has no artificial colors, which is another plus, but High Volume still does.

I understand that unflavored versions are not what the mainstream consumers are after, but surely there's a niche group of people like myself that could make it worthwhile? I also understand that I always have the option to create my own cocktail from bulk powders, which I've done several times in the past, but it would be nice to have the PES products if only for the sake of convenience. I love PES formulas, and it really pains me to always be looking for alternatives just because of this one little issue.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ definitely would be considered with enough desire
On that note thank you for giving us your thoughts/opinions here!

As a side note, if you looked into the human mass equivalents even this latest study is not troubling to me.

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
^ definitely would be considered with enough desire
On that note thank you for giving us your thoughts/opinions here!

As a side note, if you looked into the human mass equivalents even this latest study is not troubling to me.
Yes, I wasn't at all troubled by the actual results of the study, but I highlighted it just to illustrate that these sweeteners are not entirely biologically inert as has been suggested since they originally came on the market. I don't know that they will ever be scientifically shown to have negative effects at all, but in the end it's just another substance I'm putting into my body unnecessarily with a degree of uncertainty in its effects. With all the other ingredients in these products, I take them because of their purported performance enhancing benefits, and after taking the time to do my own research consider them worth whatever associated risk there might be. With the sweeteners/flavors/colors, they serve no purpose except to make it go down easier, and I'd personally rather just suffer a bit of unpleasant taste or even mix it into some diluted fruit juice while accounting for the additional calories. I assume that was the thinking behind releasing E9 unflavored in the first place, and when it was first released I picked up like a dozen tubs just in case it didn't sell well enough and got discontinued, haha.

Thanks as always for listening to your consumers. PES is a great company and has earned and kept my trust over a long period of time.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I wasn't at all troubled by the actual results of the study, but I highlighted it just to illustrate that these sweeteners are not entirely biologically inert as has been suggested since they originally came on the market. I don't know that they will ever be scientifically shown to have negative effects at all, but in the end it's just another substance I'm putting into my body unnecessarily with a degree of uncertainty in its effects. With all the other ingredients in these products, I take them because of their purported performance enhancing benefits, and after taking the time to do my own research consider them worth whatever associated risk there might be. With the sweeteners/flavors/colors, they serve no purpose except to make it go down easier, and I'd personally rather just suffer a bit of unpleasant taste or even mix it into some diluted fruit juice while accounting for the additional calories. I assume that was the thinking behind releasing E9 unflavored in the first place, and when it was first released I picked up like a dozen tubs just in case it didn't sell well enough and got discontinued, haha.

Thanks as always for listening to your consumers. PES is a great company and has earned and kept my trust over a long period of time.
I certainly understand your thinking. Unfortunately, as you alluded to, very few products will sell well enough unflavored/unsweetened to warrant them being made (and continued to be made). I am personally comfortable with the low dosages of sucralose I intake with sweetened powders/pre-workouts, but I get that some people are not. As with anything, the dosage makes the poison.

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
I certainly understand your thinking. Unfortunately, as you alluded to, very few products will sell well enough unflavored/unsweetened to warrant them being made (and continued to be made). I am personally comfortable with the low dosages of sucralose I intake with sweetened powders/pre-workouts, but I get that some people are not. As with anything, the dosage makes the poison.
For sure, and I've been taking Alphamine and High Volume despite my concern, because I too feel that the low amount of sweeteners I'm ingesting are most likely no problem. That said, if there was an unflavored version, I would switch to that immediately. I figured making some noise about it here could only help to make that happen.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have discussed unflavoured versions of Alphamine and High Volume but aren't convinced there is the demand for them.

We wouldn't want to manufacture a special unflavoured batch and then have them go to waste.

If the demand is there, we can do it of course. :)

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
We have discussed unflavoured versions of Alphamine and High Volume but aren't convinced there is the demand for them.

We wouldn't want to manufacture a special unflavoured batch and then have them go to waste.

If the demand is there, we can do it of course. :)
How do you gauge demand? Would it be at all cost effective to do a smaller limited run and see how well it sells?

Again, truly appreciate that you guys even consider this stuff as a possibility.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone try Ergonine 1/2 pre, 1/2 intra? Would this be beneficial for looong workouts like 2+ hours?

My wife works a trainer and a friend, they double the workout since there are 2 of them. Then she usually does 30 min of cardio.

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Anyone try Ergonine 1/2 pre, 1/2 intra? Would this be beneficial for looong workouts like 2+ hours?

My wife works a trainer and a friend, they double the workout since there are 2 of them. Then she usually does 30 min of cardio.
I don't know that it's actually beneficial in any way, but I used to take my e9 intraworkout just because I didn't like chugging the whole thing so quickly. Lately though I've gone to mixing the e9 with a full 32oz of water and sipping it preworkout over the course of a half hour or so, and then actually sipping HV + Alphamine intraworkout. I know it's kinda weird, but I really like taking the caffeine intra... The extra energy kicks in gradually as I go through my workout and helps me keep up the intensity all the way to the end. Same thing with the HV... the e9 gives enough pump effect to start the workout, and doesn't hinder any of my compound lifts. Then as I start shifting to some isolation work later on in the workout, the HV is really kicking in and feels awesome.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know that it's actually beneficial in any way, but I used to take my e9 intraworkout just because I didn't like chugging the whole thing so quickly. Lately though I've gone to mixing the e9 with a full 32oz of water and sipping it preworkout over the course of a half hour or so, and then actually sipping HV + Alphamine intraworkout. I know it's kinda weird, but I really like taking the caffeine intra... The extra energy kicks in gradually as I go through my workout and helps me keep up the intensity all the way to the end. Same thing with the HV... the e9 gives enough pump effect to start the workout, and doesn't hinder any of my compound lifts. Then as I start shifting to some isolation work later on in the workout, the HV is really kicking in and feels awesome.
I like your idea of Alphamine intra, she does long hours at the gym and the boost during the workout. She can mix it with her aminos.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

Did this forever, still do.
My E9 goes into almost 26oz. Overall and I drink it throughout until I finish it.

Not everyone is as thirsty as me during their workout though lol, but in 2 hours I'm sure she'd like it.

You'll get just as much benefit IMO.

I've also done alphamine in this during longer lifts before, it lasted an hour into a 2+ so it worked nicely

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My E9 goes into almost 26oz. Overall and I drink it throughout until I finish it.

Not everyone is as thirsty as me during their workout though lol, but in 2 hours I'm sure she'd like it.

I've also done alphamine in this during longer lifts before, it lasted an hour into a 2+ so it worked nicely
Same for me. About 1/8 pre for flavor and the rest intra in about 44oz with some aminoIV. Drink that through my hour workout and sometimes 20min sauna.

Most enjoyable time of my day ha

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Whats your go to HV/E9 flavour combo?

I only have Paradise Cooler left, need to grab more cotton candy

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Whats your go to HV/E9 flavour combo?

I only have Paradise Cooler left, need to grab more cotton candy
I I don't typically mix those two because I take my hv a good while (45min+) pre and then if I take stims it's much closer.

If I did the go to would prob be blue+blue or paradise+tropical

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is e9 ok to take intra as opposed to just pre?

Same for me. About 1/8 pre for flavor and the rest intra in about 44oz with some aminoIV. Drink that through my hour workout and sometimes 20min sauna.

Most enjoyable time of my day ha

This was LITERALLY just discussed ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol we all do it,

Nice with the big multi-quote highlighting this one though lol poor guy ;)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lol we all do it,

Nice with the big multi-quote highlighting this one though lol poor guy ;)
That's how I use it as well.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you gauge demand? Would it be at all cost effective to do a smaller limited run and see how well it sells?

Again, truly appreciate that you guys even consider this stuff as a possibility.
Normally if there are a lot of requests on the forum it is a decent gauge.

Even if we did the smallest manufacturing run possible there is still a strong possibility we wouldn't sell through it all as a large percentage of customers place a large emphasis on taste. In all the years we have sold Alphamine and High Volume I have only ever seen a handful of people ask for unflavoured.

We can certainly consider it if more people ask for it. :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be cool with uncolored but I will never purchase unflavored. Alphamine tastes way too good lol.

And I sip in my E9 at work. Normally wake at 5, drink aminos quickly, drink pre, go lift. Finish at 7:30, showered and at work at 9, then sip on E9 and have more caffeine around 1 PM.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
I get the flavouring thing....most people want flavour (especially amazing PES flavour). Also, some of the ingredients that go into these products taste terrible on their own.

As for the colours....I really don't get it. I personally have no need for my Rasberry Lemondade to be red, etc. I've always been baffled by the need to add artificial colours. Do other people really need their products to be bright and vibrant when they mix it up?

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Normally if there are a lot of requests on the forum it is a decent gauge.

Even if we did the smallest manufacturing run possible there is still a strong possibility we wouldn't sell through it all as a large percentage of customers place a large emphasis on taste. In all the years we have sold Alphamine and High Volume I have only ever seen a handful of people ask for unflavoured.

We can certainly consider it if more people ask for it. :)
Thanks again... I won't get my hopes up, haha.

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
I get the flavouring thing....most people want flavour (especially amazing PES flavour). Also, some of the ingredients that go into these products taste terrible on their own.

As for the colours....I really don't get it. I personally have no need for my Rasberry Lemondade to be red, etc. I've always been baffled by the need to add artificial colours. Do other people really need their products to be bright and vibrant when they mix it up?
For colors, not all of them actually have it. Hopefully this helps—

High Volume
No artificial color:
cotton candy (beet juice powder)
raspberry lemonade (beet juice powder)

Yes artificial color:
paradise cooler
blue frost

Alphamine
No artificial color:
raspberry lemonade (no color)
cherry limeade (beet juice powder)
fruit punch (beet juice powder)

Yes artificial color:
margarita
appletini
strawberry pina colada

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

High Volume
No artificial color:

Yes artificial color:
paradise cooler
blue frost

Alphamine
No artificial color:

Yes artificial color:
margarita
appletini
strawberry pina colada
Thanks for laying this out brother, reps :)

There are dye free options ^ This we made some room for so those against it can avoid it.

As for the why: colour, and appearance, effect perceived taste a surprising amount.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Some were just changed a while back, in the background we're thinking of you guys ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

High Volume
No artificial color:

Yes artificial color:
paradise cooler
blue frost

Alphamine
No artificial color:

Yes artificial color:
margarita
appletini
strawberry pina colada
Good share here. I know it was mentioned this was shared before but I never saw it before this post.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards

High Volume
No artificial color:

Yes artificial color:
paradise cooler
blue frost

Alphamine
No artificial color:

Yes artificial color:
margarita
appletini
strawberry pina colada
Thanks for sharing!

Has anyone tried mixing the raspberry lemonade HV with the cherry limeade or fruit punch Alphamine?

If so how did it taste?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for sharing!

Has anyone tried mixing the raspberry lemonade HV with the cherry limeade or fruit punch Alphamine?

If so how did it taste?
I've personally tried both combos and feel RL has the best flavor for combining with other products flavors. CL and RL make such a sweet and sour combo it is a must try for sure.

propho

Awards
  • Established
damn warpy beat me to it.. was just about to mention a lot color with beet.. so on that note.. coloring doesn't bother me.. it's the artificial flavoring.. i don't care if i have to buck something nasty as hell tasting.. it's not like Liquor ever tasted great str8 up..

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
When's the next deal on Norcodrene? My supply is out :(

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
damn warpy beat me to it.. was just about to mention a lot color with beet.. so on that note.. coloring doesn't bother me.. it's the artificial flavoring.. i don't care if i have to buck something nasty as hell tasting.. it's not like Liquor ever tasted great str8 up..
yes! our numbers are growing!

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
don't get why there is not a blue razz flavored alphamine. would be nice to have an all "blue" pre-workout drink (ergo, hv, aminoiv, with blue raz alphamine) instead of mixing a bunch of conflicting flavors together or drinking each one individually