Next PES Insider Deal???

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
don't get why there is not a blue razz flavored alphamine. would be nice to have an all "blue" pre-workout drink (ergo, hv, aminoiv, with blue raz alphamine) instead of mixing a bunch of conflicting flavors together or drinking each one individually
Because Raspberry Lemonade is all you need for Alphamine.

:D

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
don't get why there is not a blue razz flavored alphamine. would be nice to have an all "blue" pre-workout drink (ergo, hv, aminoiv, with blue raz alphamine) instead of mixing a bunch of conflicting flavors together or drinking each one individually
I think I would go through a tub of blue Raz Alphamine wayyyy too quickly.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I hope we go a touch tart with another flavour, Blue Razz would be great I bet

Someone bribe bdcc

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
don't get why there is not a blue razz flavored alpha mine. would be nice to have an all "blue" pre-workout drink (ergo, hv, aminoiv, with blue raz alphamine) instead of mixing a bunch of conflicting flavors together or drinking each one individually

I'll see what the boss has to say about this

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I hope we go a touch tart with another flavour, Blue Razz would be great I bet

Someone bribe bdcc
bdcc is too sweet... He'll never go for it ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember there was a point in time where we voted between blueberry cotton candy and citrus splash Alphamine and got neither :p

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
And don't forget to put driven in the promo code section! 11 out of 10 times it works everywhere. :D
Tried this at walmart, just low key whispered it to the checkout lady.

Worked like a charm.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Tried it with a crack dealer. Got stabbed. :p
Got a bad rep with them.
Kept helping their customers get clean using alphamine to ween off

Which, FYI, you can save on with driven

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got a bad rep with them.
Kept helping their customers get clean using alphamine to ween off

Which, FYI, you can save on with driven

Hahahaha best post of the day

Zariph

Awards
Any1 know when the EU distributer will have ergonine back in stock? Also as a first time user of ergoniner, which flavors would you recommend?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Any1 know when the EU distributer will have ergonine back in stock? Also as a first time user of ergoniner, which flavors would you recommend?
Can check on this for you, and I'd say that Nanaberry is a must-try,
The rest maybe base on your flavour preferences, Iced Tea and Tropical Twist seem to have split people up for which is their #1 now

Tropical Twist is my fave currently but I rotate in Nababerry still

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another EU distributor got it in last week (including tropical twist, we were unfortunately out of iced tea when they ordered).

Retailers will be getting it in imminently, literally any day now. If you need help finding one send me a message and I will help you out. :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tropical Twist is the best. Hard to describe, you just need to try it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Tropical Twist is the best. Hard to describe, you just need to try it.
Agree, lol.

TT is a mix of everything tropical, lol.
No fruit really stands out strongest IMO, more a tropical version of a "punch", but awesome.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
TT and Paradise Cooler
TT and RL
Nanaberry and PC
Nanaberry and RL
Nanaberry and cotton candy is a
little crazy but I like it.

Blue & Blue of course

Iced Tea I like best solo.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay always wanted to try nanaberry, how is the tropicl twist?
Nanaberry has always been the most popular original flavour.

The new tropical twist is more mild whereas nanaberry is very sweet.

I personally prefer tropical twist but both of them get great reviews. :)

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
yes! our numbers are growing!
+1!

I don't refrain from buying hv and alphamine bc of the additives...the profile is just too good. But I would choose a garbage tasting, color and flavor free, version every time - given the choice.

I put enough chemicals in my body as it is...trying to keep most of them functional...or at least recreational.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only tried Tropical Twist once, but I enjoyed it and it's my favorite of the 3 I've tried (just haven't tried iced tea and don't really have a desire to lol).

Once I clear out the Nanaberry and Blue Ice I have, I'll be gunning for just TT if at all possible.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ i hear you on that man.
We're both glad Lockout stocks it all too no doubt ;)

The fact that this is still retailing for under $1/day and so readily available everywhere now makes me very proud to have helped launch Ergonine

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only tried Tropical Twist once, but I enjoyed it and it's my favorite of the 3 I've tried (just haven't tried iced tea and don't really have a desire to lol).

Once I clear out the Nanaberry and Blue Ice I have, I'll be gunning for just TT if at all possible.
Have fresh blue ice to crack open once I get back from germany. Just finished tropical twist a few days before leaving. Easily jumped to my top spot but I've missed blue ice.

Zariph

Awards
found a place that i can get ergonine, how many ml of water do you usually mix it with, also do any of you stack it with high volume?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mix a shaker as full of water as I can (25oz). Could easily use more lol.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Another EU distributor got it in last week (including tropical twist, we were unfortunately out of iced tea when they ordered).

Retailers will be getting it in imminently, literally any day now. If you need help finding one send me a message and I will help you out. :)
Can´t find it anywhere buddy! PN as it on back order. Feels like it been out of stock a long time there.

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
+1!

I don't refrain from buying hv and alphamine bc of the additives...the profile is just too good. But I would choose a garbage tasting, color and flavor free, version every time - given the choice.

I put enough chemicals in my body as it is...trying to keep most of them functional...or at least recreational.
:cheers:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my first tub of E9. im adding in ALCAR and agmatine to the mix aswell. love it!

Awards
  • Established
TT and Paradise Cooler
TT and RL
Nanaberry and PC
Nanaberry and RL
Nanaberry and cotton candy is a
little crazy but I like it.

Blue & Blue of course

Iced Tea I like best solo.
Iced tea and RL is a unique version of an Arnold Palmer. I love it

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ i do like that one, haven't done it since release though.

Know what's going down intra today

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just finished my first tub of E9. im adding in ALCAR and agmatine to the mix aswell. love it!
Glad to hear it man!
Which flavour was your first grab?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i bought one of each and two nanaberry. Tropical Twist is my fav so far

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent additions.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can´t find it anywhere buddy! PN as it on back order. Feels like it been out of stock a long time there.
One retailer emailed me to say GenoFlex and Ergonine will be on their site tomorrow.

Send me a message if anyone wants to know where it will be. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got it. :)

Zariph

Awards
Bought Ergonine 1 of each flavor from eu retailer! cant wait to try them! - Will it be okay to add beta alanine + agmatine to the mix?;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bought Ergonine 1 of each flavor from eu retailer! cant wait to try them! - Will it be okay to add beta alanine + agmatine to the mix?;)
No issues at all.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm actually planning in the future to possibly stop most supps, and just take Vit D and E9 + BA and Citrulline Malate, so looks like you are ahead of the game sir!
I've considered trying something similar and honestly don't use that many supplements, certainly not as many as I did when I was younger, but I still need protein supplements.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm actually using less and less protein. I still have some WCM Select and a full tub of GV left. I only use it as a delicious dessert nowadays.

E9 + some raws mixed in sounds like it would cover almost all bases. I'm down for an E9 +, with some BA, CM and maybe adaptogens, in the future though :)
WCM is still a great flavor for me I just don't use it daily as it was a limited run and I'm down to 2 tubs. :/