Next PES Insider Deal???

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this guy gives away as much stuff as I do in the mail to people with ghetto samples. Well deserved bud.
In that case I retract my offer of sending him a free tub of anything because he had evidently neglected me. ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In that case I retract my offer of sending him a free tub of anything because he had evidently neglected me. ;)
In before your PM box is full asking for who can take that spot.
Or in before you IG DM Box is full after posting that box of samples LOL

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In before your PM box is full asking for who can take that spot.
Or in before you IG DM Box is full after posting that box of samples LOL
I actually feel a bit awkward about that because I got so many messages I don't think I have enough to go around.

I had to buy a bulk pack of shipping envelopes online to have enough for everyone lol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I actually feel a bit awkward about that because I got so many messages I don't think I have enough to go around.

I had to buy a bulk pack of shipping envelopes online to have enough for everyone lol.
I have a stack of receipts from the post office, from 2017 alone of me shipping out over $1,000 worth of packaged samples and ghetto baggy samples
Haha right there with you.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think this guy gives away as much stuff as I do in the mail to people with ghetto samples. Well deserved bud.
Yes he's extremely generous and a good guy

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some good reads in here today. From meth like setups for producing supplements to people who are far too generous for their own good. I like it! :D

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still use Select as my daily protein. The changes to Alphamine didn't really bother me because I've gone back to higher stim stuff anyways. I use High Volume from time to time as it's one of the best dosed non stim pump products since it's l-citrulline.

I've never tried the Cafe series but I would like a Coffee flavored Select. I know the Cafe series is more geared towards the consumer who's buying frappuccinos for 7 bucks a pop as an alternative.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still think the Cafe series was taken from my Salted Carmel Frappe idea. Where's my royalties bdcc :D

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I cannot say who they were.

The one who made their products in their own home by hand and whose product we tested which didn't meet label claims (we didn't test every product, just one) was one that some forum users used to say it was better value for money than ours lol.

It broke my heart to read and know I couldn't say anything lol.
do companies like this at least get reported to authorities?

i have my own take on everything going on, i think pes has been a tad shaky through this transition ill be honest, but since im a little fish ill hold back on my full thoughts unless someone wants to PM me and I'll give a well thought out response. For me in an industry full of scammers, if your worse fault is being too "conservative", meh, i can live with it lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do companies like this at least get reported to authorities?

i have my own take on everything going on, i think pes has been a tad shaky through this transition ill be honest, but since im a little fish ill hold back on my full thoughts unless someone wants to PM me and I'll give a well thought out response. For me in an industry full of scammers, if your worse fault is being too "conservative", meh, i can live with it lol.
You are always welcome to PM me if you want to discuss something. :)

Even if we remove PES as a company altogether so people don't think I am being biased, I would personally much prefer to buy legitimate formulas from a large company that follows proper QC procedures versus a small company selling non compliant products.

I like having faith that what I am ingesting is what is actually on the label so a lot of the smaller hardcore style companies don't interest me personally. If a company doesn't value compliance on ingredients why do I have any reason to believe they are doing the necessary testing?

But like I said, customer needs are different and people can spend their hard earned money where they would like. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never tried the Cafe series but I would like a Coffee flavored Select. I know the Cafe series is more geared towards the consumer who's buying frappuccinos for 7 bucks a pop as an alternative.
It is but it doesn't mean it can't be used by someone who just wants a coffee flavour.

Here was our thought process;

We could release a coffee (or similar) flavour of regular Select. Just do it as is.

The issue with this is many people use coffee habitually and part of that is due to the caffeine. It is unlikely that people who enjoy a caffeinated drink once or twice per day would make a straight switch to a protein powder and be happy.

If we included a small dose of caffeine within it (around the amount you would expect in an average coffee) then it would be a much more seamless transition from a high calorie drink from your favourite coffee chain to something that still tastes great but has much better macros.

So in that regard, you are right in that we tried to make it more of a coffee replacement than just a coffee flavoured whey. Depending on how often you drink protein shakes it may still tick the box you are looking for though. :)

Any of the Select Cafe flavours poured over ice on a hot day are awesome and I am not even a big coffee drinker. I probably have a handful of iced coffees a year and that's it. The Select Cafe flavours are really, really good though.

If you want to try them I am happy to ship you samples in return for some honest feedback? :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still think the Cafe series was taken from my Salted Carmel Frappe idea. Where's my royalties bdcc :D
On the forums; "why aren't PEScience making all these flavours I suggest?!"

In our R&D department; "damn, we just nailed yet another flavour we can't use because someone suggested it on the forum so they will demand royalties. Throw it in the bin along with white chocolate macadamia and pumpkin pie Select"

;)

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
On the forums; "why aren't PEScience making all these flavours I suggest?!"

In our R&D department; "damn, we just nailed yet another flavour we can't use because someone suggested it on the forum so they will demand royalties. Throw it in the bin along with white chocolate macadamia and pumpkin pie Select"

;)
So new flavors are being tested?? ?

I still can't get enough of FCC with milk. Heavenly.

So far FCC>CPBC>PBC>Vanilla.

Still haven't opened my WCM. Have never tried Snickerdoodle.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So new flavors are being tested?? ��

I still can't get enough of FCC with milk. Heavenly.

So far FCC>CPBC>PBC>Vanilla.

Still haven't opened my WCM. Have never tried Snickerdoodle.
We are constantly testing new flavours to see what we can perfect, yeah.

In the past three weeks I have tried something like 7 new flavouring systems for various products. We take flavouring extremely seriously and normally spend months tweaking them until we get them perfect. To give you an idea, we had something almost perfect and tweaked it several times and still decided it wouldn't quite make the cut for Select. It is an extensive and expensive process but we don't want to release anything that falls even slightly below the extremely high standards we set for ourselves.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
We are constantly testing new flavours to see what we can perfect, yeah.

In the past three weeks I have tried something like 7 new flavouring systems for various products. We take flavouring extremely seriously and normally spend months tweaking them until we get them perfect. To give you an idea, we had something almost perfect and tweaked it several times and still decided it wouldn't quite make the cut for Select. It is an extensive and expensive process but we don't want to release anything that falls even slightly below the extremely high standards we set for ourselves.
Any reason why PES not doing fruity flavors (don't suggest Vegan series to me please. Tried it, not a fan).

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any reason why PES not doing fruity flavors (don't suggest Vegan series to me please. Tried it, not a fan).
We are actually discussing this at the moment so I would be curious to hear some forum feedback.

Do people here enjoy fruit flavours as much as flavours like chocolate, peanut butter etc. Most fruit flavours we try from other brands aren't as strong as some of the more popular flavours popping up.

If so, what fruit flavours would people lean towards?

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
We are actually discussing this at the moment so I would be curious to hear some forum feedback.

Do people here enjoy fruit flavours as much as flavours like chocolate, peanut butter etc. Most fruit flavours we try from other brands aren't as strong as some of the more popular flavours popping up.

It doesn't have to be straight fruit. Many companies are doing fruit variation like blueberry muffin, apple pie etc. I don't think those are bad ideas and they sell better than just normal straight fruit flavors, I believe.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Could be something like Apple pie, banana bread, strawberry cheesecake, carrot cake, etc

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Blueberry Cobbler
Caramel Apple
Banana Nut (Dymatize XT is horrible)
Strawberry Cheesecake
Marionberry or Huckleberry Jam
Key Lime Pie

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Blueberry Cobbler
Strawberry Cheesecake

I would buy these two !!!

My PES stash is down to about 5 tubs !!

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is but it doesn't mean it can't be used by someone who just wants a coffee flavour.

We could release a coffee (or similar) flavour of regular Select. Just do it as is.

The issue with this is many people use coffee habitually and part of that is due to the caffeine. It is unlikely that people who enjoy a caffeinated drink once or twice per day would make a straight switch to a protein powder and be happy.

If we included a small dose of caffeine within it (around the amount you would expect in an average coffee) then it would be a much more seamless transition from a high calorie drink from your favourite coffee chain to something that still tastes great but has much better macros.

So in that regard, you are right in that we tried to make it more of a coffee replacement than just a coffee flavoured whey. Depending on how often you drink protein shakes it may still tick the box you are looking for though. :)

Any of the Select Cafe flavours poured over ice on a hot day are awesome and I am not even a big coffee drinker. I probably have a handful of iced coffees a year and that's it. The Select Cafe flavours are really, really good though.

If you want to try them I am happy to ship you samples in return for some honest feedback? :)
Sure I'd definitely give feedback on samples. As I said before I'm not sure I'm the target consumer of the product since I don't fork over my savings to Starbucks. Also I've neglected trying the flavors like White Chocolate since all my Select purchases are the 55 serving tubs. But I'd be happy to try them for science.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Blueberry Muffin might be able to fill the hole in my heart where Blondie used to live.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^So many good ideas, I do prefer the bread/dessert featuring a fruit as opposed to just a strait fruit flavour,

BB Muffin may be my fave of those mentioned

Or if somehow you could emulate a fruit explosion muffin

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blueberry Muffin might be able to fill the hole in my heart where Blondie used to live.
I don't think that's a great idea. It's become a more common flavor than say a year ago. I can think of 4 companies off the top of my head thst already have a bb muffin flavor. PES needs to bring something new and exciting to the protein flavor game

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It is more likely we'd aim to be unique, based on past Select releases

How about a Jam filled Danish?
Or one of the many breakfast "dessert" items more commonly seen in France, Italy, etc

I can't even remember the names lol but I ate dessert for breakfast on the daily in Rome

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think that's a great idea. It's become a more common flavor than say a year ago. I can think of 4 companies off the top of my head thst already have a bb muffin flavor. PES needs to bring something new and exciting to the protein flavor game

Yeah Blueberry Muffin isn't groundbreaking.

I'd love to see someone nail cheesecake though. That could be an amazing flavor if it was done right and PES has a good track record when nailing flavors.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Just finally got some iced mocha heading my way. I haven't had any of the cafe series in my life lately but I'm sure ready to indulge again! My wife was actually the one who brought it up when I placed my order. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'd love to see someone nail cheesecake though. That could be an amazing flavor if it was done right and PES has a good track record when nailing flavors.
That we do and I will put a vote towards cheesecake flavoring as well. Any type of cheesecake will do.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

We're definitely on the same page. I just think PES could bring something new to the market instead of saturating it with a flavor that keeps popping up left and right now

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're definitely on the same page. I just think PES could bring something new to the market instead of saturating it with a flavor that keeps popping up left and right now
I have yet to try neither a blueberry or cheesecake flavored protein yet so I'd be game for either. Especially with the PES touch in it. :)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blackberry cobbler
Chocolate covered cherry
Cherry Pie
Blueberry Muffin

All winners.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich

?

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Smh at you heathens...

Lemon Meringue Pie or bust.

Go buy one from a real bakery if you need a reminder.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd go cheesecake with graham cracker. I have a feeling the cheesecake would get overpowered by a fruit flavor with it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cheese Danish ????

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blueberry cheesecake it is then.
The best of both worlds? I've never had blueberry topping or anything with my cheesecake so it's hard to say if I'd be in instant heaven. I do enjoy both flavors and cheesecake is about my favorite desert so I could see it being amazing. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The best of both worlds? I've never had blueberry topping or anything with my cheesecake so it's hard to say if I'd be in instant heaven. I do enjoy both flavors and cheesecake is about my favorite desert so I could see it being amazing. :)
As a kid I always ask for Blueberry Cheesecake as my birthday cake, and having the most awesome mom in the world, she always make me a homemade Blueberry Cheesecake. Folks treat your Mom right and tell her you love her every chance you get, when she's gone you will forever have a hole in your heart. Mine has been gone for 10+ years and I still miss her everyday!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Banana pudding or banana bread
Apple pie
Just some ideas

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my protein4oats as well as some iced mocha dropped to the door step today. Immediately in a better mood when I got home today.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! Give us your thoughts on flavor
For sure brother. Will be eating out with the family for dinner so will most likely test out maple for late snack. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maple was used tonight. The consistency is very noticeably different with this compared to using Select protein. I really liked it as it seemed to not goop up like normal. The flavor is OMG good. As expected we have mastered another flavor and I am a bit tempted to try it as a shake now. :D

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maple was used tonight. The consistency is very noticeably different with this compared to using Select protein. I really liked it as it seemed to not goop up like normal. The flavor is OMG good. As expected we have mastered another flavor and I am a bit tempted to try it as a shake now. :D
Damn that's awesome. That is one issue i have with proats. Especially vegan protein and oats. U require more liquid and more container space. Have u guys explored vegan alternatives?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Blueberry muffins please

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blueberry muffins please
I mean to each his own but why are people continually asking for a flavor that is on the market now and made by plenty of companies?