cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So....

The threads back on track now?

Drop the White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Select and watch the fans come back.

Also someone mix the Protein 4 Oats in yogurt and let me know consistency please.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So....

Also someone mix the Protein 4 Oats in yogurt and let me know consistency please.
Cubs you deserve this flavor for being so consistent with the request. ?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hack75

Hack75

Awards
Does it make a total fool that it crossed my mind that the new insider would be a return of the original Alphamine?

My buddy mentioned it as a crazy idea.

My response: "No way... no.. well......maybe...."

*checks to see if it is a release of the original Alphamine

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Does it make a total fool that it crossed my mind that the new insider would be a return of the original Alphamine?

My buddy mentioned it as a crazy idea.

My response: "No way... no.. well......maybe...."

*checks to see if it is a release of the original Alphamine
espn 30 for 30 presents:... "ALPHAMINE, the future that wasn't"

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So....

I suspect that the flavouring intensity would be very strong and you would likely need to mix it in a large amount of yogurt.

I will try it out and let you know shortly.

The apple cinnamon flavour in oats is f**king incredible. I am not sure it will work in anything as well as it works in oats. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I suspect that the flavouring intensity would be very strong and you would likely need to mix it in a large amount of yogurt.

I will try it out and let you know shortly.

The apple cinnamon flavour in oats is f**king incredible. I am not sure it will work in anything as well as it works in oats. :)
Seeing the gums are taken out of the formula, wouldn't that make this mix "Thinner" so using more yogurt would make it "Runny" and a thin consistency? Just asking since You have used the product.
Some people prefer a thicker texture/consistency with oatmeal and yogurt (Sludge/protein pudding)

Have you tried Overnight oats yet (Yogurt/milk + oats + Protein 4 oats?) and let it sit in the fridge overnight

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trying to personally offend a few of the longest active members of this board for no other reason then not being personally pleased with a few of the recent drops. Thank you Jiigzz for your understanding of the situation and trying to help as you have always been a solid friend on this board. Unfortunately it isn't worth either of our time to acknowledge these actions.

We as a dedicated company to this forum have always made it priority to give back to this board and the members on it. I have personally hosted promotion after promotion that I have taken my own time (with help from other reps of course) to help keep our bonds on this board positive and long lasting but I can say some of these same members complaining didn't do so when applying for free products on those promos. Our company taking an approach to accommodate the fitness world in a whole should not cause so much scrutiny to those who were so loyal through it all. As we mention time and time again stick it out we are working on much more than just this launch and we deeply apologize we can't please everyone with every move we make.
Well Said!!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting about insider email:
I got the final day email but nothing before that.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting about insider email:
I got the final day email but nothing before that.
Possibly in the spam email section? That is odd if you got the final notice but not the original.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Possibly in the spam email section? That is odd if you got the final notice but not the original.
Not in spam.
This is pretty strange. I read this thread but people who don't might well miss the insiders like this.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to try my protein4oats the flavors sounds amazingg!!! I eat oats with protein every night so I will be a good candidate to report honest views ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to try my protein4oats the flavors sounds amazingg!!! I eat oats with protein every night so I will be a good candidate to report honest views ;)
You will be pleased.

I didn't think we could make a product taste significantly better in oats than Select but I was proven wrong.

The flavours are another level. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not in spam.
This is pretty strange. I read this thread but people who don't might well miss the insiders like this.
Thanks for letting us know I will pass it on. :/
Looking forward to your feedback. You will be perfect for this one. :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Oh I did get the email haha. Came in late.

Forgot PES does batches

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Apologies for that sir, it has helped greatly in keeping the online checkout functional while the tide of Insiders all jump online at the same time.

I got my email around... 11am EST but I think the email lists are randomized because I've got them "late" a few times in the past

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Forgot PES does batches
Apologies for that sir, it has helped greatly in keeping the online checkout functional while the tide of Insiders all jump online at the same time.

I got my email around... 11am EST but I think the email lists are randomized because I've got them "late" a few times in the past
Makes sense. Mine was at 935am EST.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
bdcc any ETA for the proats to hit this side of the pond?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you place an insider order or asking when it will be in Stock over there? Just to verify.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So...I have kind of lost interest in this thread for a while because it has basically been lack-luster releases for a while and half of the people are thrilled with the new tasty protein, and half are disappointed and get told what a small percentage of the customer base we are and that basically we don't matter because PES is so important and has to cater to the masses.

This isn't the past couple releases. This goes back a couple years at this point. Genoflex was so ovwr-hyped as being this novel formula that would be so great for joints and it wasn't novel and everyone I've recommended it to has told me it doesn't work.

Then we had the industry first coffee protein. I bit on that, just to give it a fair shake. Meh.

I haven't bought norcodrene or amino IV which used to be staples.

Their forskolin is over priced by a long ****.

Shift is still a decent product but very under dosed.

Select is a great protein, and one of the best tasting.

But the company has become all sizzle and no steak.

And it is pretty obvious that Cooper saw this coming and bailed.

And it is obvious that Synapsin stayed too long.

I was hanging on as a PED customer, despite the over-hype and under-deliver routine Ive been seeing. But to turn around and suggest that Synapsin and/Or Cooper weren't MAJOR contributors to your formulations and your early success shows that any trust I had in your company is now misplaced.

I don't know Synapsin personally, but my interactions in here and in private messages have shown me that he is a person of character and he cares for others and tries to help.

Whatever PES wants to believe, their formulas have fallen in quality dramatically and this coincides directly with the loss of Cooper and then was amplified when Synapsin left.

I came to this thread with just a little hope I would find something good and exciting from PES. Instead, I was disappointed again to see the back and forth and the same old "you aren't our customer base."

Well, you are finally right. I am no longer a PES customer.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So...I have kind of lost interest in this thread for a while because it has basically been lack-luster releases for a while and half of the people are thrilled with the new tasty protein, and half are disappointed and get told what a small percentage of the customer base we are and that basically we don't matter because PES is so important and has to cater to the masses.

This isn't the past couple releases. This goes back a couple years at this point. Genoflex was so ovwr-hyped as being this novel formula that would be so great for joints and it wasn't novel and everyone I've recommended it to has told me it doesn't work.

Then we had the industry first coffee protein. I bit on that, just to give it a fair shake. Meh.

I was hanging on as a PED customer, despite the over-hype and under-deliver routine Ive been seeing. But to turn around and suggest that Synapsin and/Or Cooper weren't MAJOR contributors to your formulations and your early success shows that any trust I had in your company is now misplaced.

I don't know Synapsin personally, but my interactions in here and in private messages have shown me that he is a person of character and he cares for others and tries to help.

Whatever PES wants to believe, their formulas have fallen in quality dramatically and this coincides directly with the loss of Cooper and then was amplified when Synapsin left.

I came to this thread with just a little hope I would find something good and exciting from PES. Instead, I was disappointed again to see the back and forth and the same old "you aren't our customer base."

you nailed this bro, damn

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

We appreciate all customer concerns which is why I always address constructive criticism rather than sweeping it under the rug.

Our main formulator has always been the same, from original Alpha-T2 to Alphamine, Shift, High Volume, Ergonine, GenoFlex etc.

In terms of product releases, the main difference in formulation now is dependent on the direction the industry has taken and the new set of rules we have to play by.

For example, some people criticise us for not using some of the novel stimulants that other companies use however we operate by a different ruleset altogether. As a growing company we cannot use ingredients with questionable compliance. Whilst some smaller companies do this and fly under the FDA radar, bringing safe and compliant products is absolutely mandatory for us. This is why a lot of "novel" products are not sold at very large retailers because they will not stock products which can cause them regulatory problems. This is why large companies sold in the biggest retail chains won't contain a lot of ingredients that smaller companies are willing to use, it simply cannot be done due to compliance.

In that regard, if customers do enjoy these kind of stimulant cocktails as an example, our products aren't likely to tick the box on what they are looking for and this is perfectly ok, it is their choice. On the other hand if they like pre workout products which contain high doses of more thoroughly studied ergogenic ingredients our products like Prolific and High Volume are much better suited to them.

We appreciate that customer needs are extremely diverse and whilst many customers love Alphamine for it's low cost per serving other customers prefer more 'hardcore' ingredient profiles. This is part and parcel of customer demand and we hold no grudges if some customer requirements fall outside of our own product scope. Likewise, many products that you may love won't tick the boxes I want a product to have.

As a company, we work with compliant ingredients with a proven safety record and whilst this isn't something all customers want, it is a route we choose if we wish to continue growing without having to worry about FDA issues.

With regards to "you aren't our customer base" this isn't anything PES specific. Every manufacturer caters for certain customer needs and it is impossible to satisfy everyone (some people want strong stimulants, others do not. Some people want the newest novel ingredients whereas others would prefer those with human trials and more thorough safety data, some people love premium formulas and others prefer lower price point formulas) so if our newest releases don't suit your personal taste that is perfectly fine, you are completely entitled to your own preferences.

It is impossible for any company to cater to everyone so product releases will always have customers that aren't attracted to that product. You are free to spend your hard earned money where you wish to and we won't judge you for it. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One retailer has them in the UK and is waiting for them to clear customs. Another has placed an order and it is being shipped to their freight forwarder.

ETA <7 days for one and 7-10 days for the other. You know who both of them are. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Forgot PES does batches
This is an annoying consequence of sending out insider emails in waves.

Our website doesn't crash so customer checkouts are hassle free (some of our previous insiders completely crashed the website and we had to reset it whilst we updated the server) but it now means we get loads of people asking why they haven't got their email when their friend has already had theirs lol.

Tricky balance to strike. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Checking on this for you bro. I will let you know what I can find out.
One retailer has them in the UK and is waiting for them to clear customs. Another has placed an order and it is being shipped to their freight forwarder.

ETA <7 days for one and 7-10 days for the other. You know who both of them are. :)
As promised. :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We appreciate all customer concerns which is why I always address constructive criticism rather than sweeping it under the rug.

Our main formulator has always been the same, from original Alpha-T2 to Alphamine, Shift, High Volume, Ergonine, GenoFlex etc.

In terms of product releases, the main difference in formulation now is dependent on the direction the industry has taken and the new set of rules we have to play by.

For example, some people criticise us for not using some of the novel stimulants that other companies use however we operate by a different ruleset altogether. As a growing company we cannot use ingredients with questionable compliance. Whilst some smaller companies do this and fly under the FDA radar, bringing safe and compliant products is absolutely mandatory for us. This is why a lot of "novel" products are not sold at very large retailers because they will not stock products which can cause them regulatory problems. This is why large companies sold in the biggest retail chains won't contain a lot of ingredients that smaller companies are willing to use, it simply cannot be done due to compliance.

In that regard, if customers do enjoy these kind of stimulant cocktails as an example, our products aren't likely to tick the box on what they are looking for and this is perfectly ok, it is their choice. On the other hand if they like pre workout products which contain high doses of more thoroughly studied ergogenic ingredients our products like Prolific and High Volume are much better suited to them.

We appreciate that customer needs are extremely diverse and whilst many customers love Alphamine for it's low cost per serving other customers prefer more 'hardcore' ingredient profiles. This is part and parcel of customer demand and we hold no grudges if some customer requirements fall outside of our own product scope. Likewise, many products that you may love won't tick the boxes I want a product to have.

As a company, we work with compliant ingredients with a proven safety record and whilst this isn't something all customers want, it is a route we choose if we wish to continue growing without having to worry about FDA issues.

With regards to "you aren't our customer base" this isn't anything PES specific. Every manufacturer caters for certain customer needs and it is impossible to satisfy everyone (some people want strong stimulants, others do not. Some people want the newest novel ingredients whereas others would prefer those with human trials and more thorough safety data, some people love premium formulas and others prefer lower price point formulas) so if our newest releases don't suit your personal taste that is perfectly fine, you are completely entitled to your own preferences.

It is impossible for any company to cater to everyone so product releases will always have customers that aren't attracted to that product. You are free to spend your hard earned money where you wish to and we won't judge you for it. :)
I think you kind of miss the point here. PES WAS a company based on results, science, and all the stuff that so many other companies lack. They went AGAINST the industry normal. You created a strong customer base because of that. You had great products that were hard to find.

Now, as a company, you have changed direction. You are going WITH the industry. Great. It makes sense on a couple levels - broader audience, more money (don't act like that isn't a huge factor -no one can fault you for it), and decreased liability (like having issues with stim-based products, like you point out).

It seems to me you think the issue people have with PES is that they changed direction. That isn't really the story. The issue is that PES was once an exciting, reliable, effective, trustworthy company that was UNLIKE everyone else. We had high expectations. Now, you are creating products that are less based on results and science, and more based on profit and catering to people who don't know better. You have become LIKE everyone else in the industry. But the REAL kicker, what really seems to upset people, is your marketing hasn't changed at all. You still act like you are the cutting edge company you once were. That is why people get upset. Your signaling is all wrong - but that is also industry standard. You're more like Muscletech now than PES.

So, when every time you come out with a new product you say it is "novel" or "an industry first" - guess what? Your standards have fallen. Others on here have pointed out that when they mentioned this idea of protein for oats to family members they liked the idea - but what if they were told, "I have this game changing product that will help you get in shape. Protein for oats!!!!" - I think the effect is much different than, "Hey, PES just came out with a protein powder that mixes with oats and has traditional flavors and it's delicious!"

Basically, your customer base USED to be people who knew better. Now, your customer base is people who DON'T know better. Fine. I don't really take it personally. It's sad to see such a great company change, but that's life and others have moved into the market to fill the void. And personally, when I see PES say, "Industry first!" Or "Novel" - it doesn't mean anything to me anymore because I've seen it all for 2 years and I know better. I'm not really let down and it isn't personal....but I've been in the shoes of others where I was excited and then really let down, or worse, wasted my money on your new products.

In other words, I get where you're coming from and I get the people who are disappointed.

None of this is personal against PES or the reps on here, or anyone with the company - except the part where I think it is sad to see them disparage a former employee because things didn't work out - because my interactions with the individuals have been pretty good and respectful and I have respect for those individuals. I just think you're making mistakes with your signaling/customers/approach. And yes, I think some of that is arrogance - we all fall victim to it. It comes with success.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I still rock with you PES I always feel "safe" taking your products whereas other companies I dont know what the hell could actually be in it. An example would be blackstone labs, I tested for all kinds of stuff at my job smh and I had a lot of explaining to do but I wont get into detail on this site.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Like everyone else?

We pioneered. We can't help but blend in a little bit when our greatest releases get copied

We have a much larger fan base to keep happy now, on every continent. We apologize if any older fans feel changes were negative. You have to understand we cannot make every request come true for every fan, and must please as many as we can.

As for Cyrus/Synapsin everyone who has commented knows literally nothing about it. Nothing we've said is incorrect. Great if you like them, I miss Cyrus being here immensely. Synapsin has always been a great dude in my own experiences.
They left for good reasons either for them, us, or both.

Has nothing to do with "company direction changes" as I keep seeing repeated. For either of them. This is all behind NDR guys, and prying will get no one anywhere.

Hope everyone is having a good week thus far, I await the coming reviews!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like everyone else?

We pioneered. We can't help but blend in a little bit when our greatest releases get copied

We have a much larger fan base to keep happy now, on every continent. We apologize if any older fans feel changes were negative. You have to understand we cannot make every request come true for every fan, and must please as many as we can.

As for Cyrus/Synapsin everyone who has commented knows literally nothing about it. Nothing we've said is incorrect. Great if you like them, I miss Cyrus being here immensely. Synapsin has always been a great dude in my own experiences.
They left for good reasons either for them, us, or both.

Has nothing to do with "company direction changes" as I keep seeing repeated. For either of them. This is all behind NDR guys, and prying will get no one anywhere.

Hope everyone is having a good week thus far, I await the coming reviews!
Pioneered the game and the copies came. I like that. :)

Definitely looking forward to some reviews and my own coming in.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Gotta be honest, I love you guys, love PES products but I'm a bit disappointed about the latest release for a lot of reasons that have already been discussed here, also with some of your products that are not the same anymore... leaving the pro side to get closer to the consumer "pplthatnottrainingseriously" side.....

Having said that, still love you and still using your products.... some of them that are still "pro"....

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk about the proat formula.. but i still want to run a full PES stack. I currently only have ergonine

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you kind of miss the point here. PES WAS a company based on results, science, and all the stuff that so many other companies lack. They went AGAINST the industry normal. You created a strong customer base because of that. You had great products that were hard to find.

Now, as a company, you have changed direction. You are going WITH the industry. Great. It makes sense on a couple levels - broader audience, more money (don't act like that isn't a huge factor -no one can fault you for it), and decreased liability (like having issues with stim-based products, like you point out).

It seems to me you think the issue people have with PES is that they changed direction. That isn't really the story. The issue is that PES was once an exciting, reliable, effective, trustworthy company that was UNLIKE everyone else. We had high expectations. Now, you are creating products that are less based on results and science, and more based on profit and catering to people who don't know better. You have become LIKE everyone else in the industry. But the REAL kicker, what really seems to upset people, is your marketing hasn't changed at all. You still act like you are the cutting edge company you once were. That is why people get upset. Your signaling is all wrong - but that is also industry standard. You're more like Muscletech now than PES.

So, when every time you come out with a new product you say it is "novel" or "an industry first" - guess what? Your standards have fallen. Others on here have pointed out that when they mentioned this idea of protein for oats to family members they liked the idea - but what if they were told, "I have this game changing product that will help you get in shape. Protein for oats!!!!" - I think the effect is much different than, "Hey, PES just came out with a protein powder that mixes with oats and has traditional flavors and it's delicious!"

Basically, your customer base USED to be people who knew better. Now, your customer base is people who DON'T know better. Fine. I don't really take it personally. It's sad to see such a great company change, but that's life and others have moved into the market to fill the void. And personally, when I see PES say, "Industry first!" Or "Novel" - it doesn't mean anything to me anymore because I've seen it all for 2 years and I know better. I'm not really let down and it isn't personal....but I've been in the shoes of others where I was excited and then really let down, or worse, wasted my money on your new products.

In other words, I get where you're coming from and I get the people who are disappointed.

None of this is personal against PES or the reps on here, or anyone with the company - except the part where I think it is sad to see them disparage a former employee because things didn't work out - because my interactions with the individuals have been pretty good and respectful and I have respect for those individuals. I just think you're making mistakes with your signaling/customers/approach. And yes, I think some of that is arrogance - we all fall victim to it. It comes with success.
You are absolutely right on a couple of aspects.

Our customer base has indeed changed due to the natural evolution of the industry and our company as a whole. Please keep in mind that we started on this forum pretty much from day one and Anabolic Minds has been part of our journey from that moment right up to where we are now, sold in the largest chains in America as well as in multiple continents.

This absolutely has to come with an emphasis on safety and product compliance. We physically can't grow and make an honest living if we make non compliant products.

Products we made in our early days we physically couldn't make now. They would be non compliant. The industry is evolving and regulatory enforcement is tightening. Growth aside, we don't actually want to make illegal or non compliant products. Companies can literally be crippled from a single FDA raid or product recall.

People associate our change in direction due to members we have had on the team but this is a correlation, not a causation. This is the direction we absolutely have to take if we want to continue making products which we can sell. We couldn't make products we sold in the early days so our formulas have evolved. Contrary to what many people claim on here, the correlation between what products we launch has zero to do with our R&D staff and everything to do with the evolving regulatory climate of the industry which is compounded by our company growth. If we were still a tiny company sold only in small stores we could take more risks with grey area ingredients (not necessarily that we would want to but we could).

My words of clarification regarding previous R&D staff is never intended to be disparaging, I simply have to clear the air when misconceptions are being repeated frequently. R&D staff leaving is not a cause of any change of our formulas because the primary formulator is the person who decides on what we release, always has been and always will be (unless we sold the company). People mistook this clarification as me implying they didn't have important roles in the company or that I didn't respect them. Neither of these are true at all and I hold them both in high regard and wish them luck in their endeavours. Them departing the company does not impact the direction we go in and this is something anyone in the company would agree with as our owner is very much the most influential person in deciding what our product releases are.

Our company policy is extremely different to a lot of companies and we take a lot of pride in this. For example the amount of money we spent on product testing is astronomical including the mandatory pre and post production testing, something I guarantee many companies overlook. This is why we had complete confidence when Stack3d wanted to do a third party test on Select not only for the macronutrient breakdown but also for free form amino acid fillers. This is a thorough and expensive test that many companies don't do but we had full faith in our products and they were welcome to purchase a tub from any retailer and ship it straight to a manufacturer to maintain proper chain of custody. We take pride in our quality control and have dedicated compliance staff to ensure product purity and quality as well as proper wording on labels to make sure any product descriptions and claims are done 100% properly.

Many companies sell new and novel ingredients with no NDI filed and they are welcome to do this, it is simply not the direction we want to go in. We play by a different ruleset to this to ensure and maintain strict compliance and safety for our customers.

As I have said before, all customer needs are different and some people may prefer products from other companies that we don't offer and that is absolutely fine. This is to be expected in any retail industry and the supplement world is no different.

We hold no grudges against customers. If you prefer other products to what we offer or other manufacturers that is absolutely fine and you are entitled to your decision. :)

I still rock with you PES I always feel "safe" taking your products whereas other companies I dont know what the hell could actually be in it. An example would be blackstone labs, I tested for all kinds of stuff at my job smh and I had a lot of explaining to do but I wont get into detail on this site.
Thank you, I really appreciate that.

Product testing is a hugely expensive cost and something that isn't seen by customers. There have been recent FDA reports on manufacturers skipping vital quality control steps and many companies can get away with this and the customers would have no idea.

Did they actually test the ingredients for purity before they put them in the tub? Did they actually do post production testing to ensure the ingredients are in there at the right dosages?

Just this is a huge cost, especially in formulas with a long list of ingredients yet it is something many customers don't consider.

This being a largely invisible cost to customers (we could spend $100,000k+ per year on product testing versus company B who spends it on marketing, as an example). We would have done what is best for you as the consumer to ensure proper product purity and safety yet company B will be the one who gets the most in terms of sales and exposure. Despite this cost not being something that most customers are aware of we still embark on it because it is the proper thing to do. It is in the best interests of our customers because it is the only way a company can guarantee that the product they are selling is exactly what they claim it is on the label.

This is sometimes why it is potentially misleading to assume profit margins and comparative costs between products from two manufacturers. If company A sells an ingredient and company B sells it cheaper at the same dose, company A aren't necessarily earning more profit if they are following quality control steps that company B isn't. I have seen our products compared to similar products from other companies yet there are instances when we have actually paid to have their products tested and they fell short of label claims (or had a different ingredient altogether). However for legal reasons we never divulge the test results of a competitor so occasionally our products are unfavourably compared cost wise to products even when we know that ours hits label claims and theirs does not lol.

Public examples of this include the paper on yohimbe;

The quantity of the most active alkaloid, yohimbine, per recommended serving ranged from none detected to 12.1 mg. Thirty-nine percent of the supplements (19/49) did not contain rauwolscine and corynanthine suggesting that the yohimbine was either from highly processed plant extract or synthetic in origin. Only 11 supplement brands (22%, 11/49) listed a specific quantity of yohimbine on the label. Most of these were inaccurately labelled (actual content ranged from 23% to 147% of the content on the label).
Another example is DMBA when some supplements allegedly tested with different amounts to what was listed on the label (in some instances no ingredient detected at all). The paper is subscription only but you can see the results box here;

https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/genomyx-amp-citrate

There are obviously multiple reports of this on whey protein testing as well with a large number of products allegedly falling significantly below the numbers they quote on the label. This has been in the public spotlight due to some class action lawsuits.

We take our product testing extremely seriously and pride ourselves on providing supplements with an extremely high level of quality control. After all, if you can't guarantee that the contents of the tub match the label can you confidently believe that the formula is as impressive as the label looks? :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta be honest, I love you guys, love PES products but I'm a bit disappointed about the latest release for a lot of reasons that have already been discussed here, also with some of your products that are not the same anymore... leaving the pro side to get closer to the consumer "pplthatnottrainingseriously" side.....

Having said that, still love you and still using your products.... some of them that are still "pro"....
True story, originally we said we would never release a protein powder.

It wasn't in our company direction (old products were Alpha-T2, Shift, Erase Pro, AnaBeta) and nothing as mainstream as a protein powder. It is also an extremely saturated market with very, very low profit margins. Anyone who makes protein honestly will know how tight these margins are.

After a lot of back and forth we hesitantly agreed to make Select protein in a small batch and see how it did. The popularity of it was absolutely ridiculous due largely to how well people reviewed the flavours. In a very short space of time it became one of our best selling items and is now our best seller.

As much as some people dislike the Protein 4 Oats concept, we also have a huge number of people who love it (end customers, retailers and distributors included). Someone genuinely told me they are more excited for this release than any other product we have made lol. It is an extreme claim and not one that necessarily echoes my thoughts but it just goes to show the diversity of customer's wants and needs.

This is what I mean when I say it is impossible to please everyone and we completely understand that not every customer will love every release. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^Why I became and forever stayed a fan.

It's easy to read a label, but immensely difficult to find out if the company did their due diligence to ensure that is what is in there.

I've seen some of the "bad" in this industry, under company names many trust.

I don't care what your goal is or where your loyalties are, be sure you trust the products you are spending your money on and putting into your body.

The reputation PEScience is building is one of responsible sourcing and trustworthiness.

Our future stretches far ahead, when we find the next "big thing" (yes, we are always looking for new and novel, while compliant) you can rest assured it will be legitimate

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^Why I became and forever stayed a fan.

It's easy to read a label, but immensely difficult to find out if the company did their due diligence to ensure that is what is in there.

I've seen some of the "bad" in this industry, under company names many trust.

I don't care what your goal is or where your loyalties are, be sure you trust the products you are spending your money on and putting into your body.

The reputation PEScience is building is one of responsible sourcing and trustworthiness.

Our future stretches far ahead, when we find the next "big thing" (yes, we are always looking for new and novel, while compliant) you can rest assured it will be legitimate
100% true story;

One of my favourite supplement companies whose products I used for years, I later found out they made their products by hand in their own house lol.

I have also visited a company's head office (which was also a residential property) and saw someone scooping powder out of a box by hand to put in their tubs.

Needless to say I no longer use any products by either company lol.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I knew a company owner who didn't know where his own sourcing was from.
"I have a guy who does that for me"

So... no idea where it's from, or testing to confirm what it was.
This included prohormones.
Plain scary.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
100% true story;

One of my favourite supplement companies whose products I used for years, I later found out they made their products by hand in their own house lol.

I have also visited a company's head office (which was also a residential property) and saw someone scooping powder out of a box by hand to put in their tubs.

Needless to say I no longer use any products by either company lol.
Now I need to know who?! This is interesting. I didn't even know that was allowed... shocked!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It's not allowed.

Not a safe production facility at all.

Lack of enforcement makes it easy to do, so companies do.
Enforcement usually only drops on the bigger companies where money can be made in the lawsuits. Or in instances where noncompliant ingredient use is suspected

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I need to know who?! This is interesting. I didn't even know that was allowed... shocked!
Unfortunately I cannot say who they were.

The one who made their products in their own home by hand and whose product we tested which didn't meet label claims (we didn't test every product, just one) was one that some forum users used to say it was better value for money than ours lol.

It broke my heart to read and know I couldn't say anything lol.

Hack75

Hack75

Awards

So many are thinking this. You just said it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately I cannot say who they were.

The one who made their products in their own home by hand and whose product we tested which didn't meet label claims (we didn't test every product, just one) was one that some forum users used to say it was better value for money than ours lol.

It broke my heart to read and know I couldn't say anything lol.
MAN that's crazy

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I guess I'm on island but I still like PES
Thank you sir, we appreciate the support.

We actually haven't done any random giveaways on here for a while. Shoot me your address and tell me what product you would like. :)

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
As long as PES keeps the insiders coming, I'm still as excited af with the prospect of new products or new flavors.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as PES keeps the insiders coming, I'm still as excited af with the prospect of new products or new flavors.
Thank you sir.

By the way, I am waiting to hear back from ND Malaysia for you. I will keep you posted. :)