Next PES Insider Deal???

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So Ben you are telling me PES has been different from all companies. In the beginning yes you were. Than you removed hica from amino iv, because the color was bad. Than Alphamine and Norco got reformulated for the worse. Come on man really. Than this. It's a protein powder that can be added to oatmeal. Can I add it to anything else, like yogurt or oatmeal only?

What happens if I drink It do I not get my gainzzz or no. Just curious
Also
How is this an industry first, it is a protein powder added to oatmeal placed in a bag.
There are dozens of companies who manufacture protein powder in bags and can be mixed into oatmeal.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cooper didn't have time to do both whilst working in medicine so he had to leave. Out of respect to Synapsin I won't discuss the terms of him leaving but if you think he was largely responsible for any of our previous formulations you are incorrect. You would also be incorrect if you think his presence had any bearing on our product releases.
Mate, I've been quiet since I have left, and this is the second time you made a comment like this about me in that time. Kindly **** off as I have been very polite out of respect to Josh. I have a backup of all my PEScience emails and have no issues proving your statements wrong if you can provide in writing that I won't be violating my non disclosure agreement; otherwise please stop because this is childish and you are defaming me. Otherwise please leave me alone as I have not commented on you, your brand, or anything like that; I even bought select the other day.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mate, I've been quiet since I have left, and this is the second time you made a comment like this about me in that time. Kindly **** off as I have been very polite out of respect to Josh. I have a backup of all my PEScience emails and have no issues proving your statements wrong if you can provide in writing that I won't be violating my non disclosure agreement; otherwise please stop because this is childish and you are defaming me. Otherwise please leave me alone as I have not commented on you, your brand, or anything like that; I even bought select the other day.
said very well.... imo bdcc's statement was very passive aggresive

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
said very well.... imo bdcc's statement was very passive aggresive
Nothing ever starts with "out of respect to" and ends politely. Not sure why there was a need to talk about me during a new product release as it would have been very simple to ignore a comment someone made since it wasn't about him personally; it isn't exactly something required to drive up sales. Anyhow, I have nothing but respect for Josh and the reps at PES, and have never once been anything but kind to any of them. I also still use Select and high volume (that I have purchased), so eh? I just want to be left alone as I don't want to waste time on an internet pissing contest, so please lets leave it at this.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me clarify something.

In a previous post in another company thread Synapsin alluded to which products of ours he assisted in formulating. As this was their own thread I didn't comment on it however this is in our own company thread and someone implied he was responsible for our past formulations.

It is fair of me to clarify that this isn't the case, especially as some people believed his role in formulating was larger than it was (via comments I have seen on the forum as well as messages I have received).

Nothing I have posted is controversial or defamatory. I have simply explained that he was not a chief formulator for us (he knows this is true and would agree with it). I am kept in the loop with all formulations, ingredients we are researching and oversaw who contributed what to each profile.

If you read my post again there is nothing hostile in there and there is nothing that Synapsin would disagree with.

He wasn't chief formulator for us and the direction the company takes wasn't down to him, it is down to our company owner. Both of these are statements he, I and anyone else influential in the company know to be true.

It is fair for me to clarify the formulator roles within our company if I disagree with a post he has made implying which products he formulated for. I save all my emails, Facebook messages and What's App messages for years at a time so I have all communication regarding previous formulations, I wouldn't say something that wasn't true.

Once again, nothing I said was hostile or insulting. It is simply a position of clarification, something which is fair if I feel previous forum posts were misleading. :)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is often the same people in the thread every time we release a product.

In terms of flavouring, there is a huge difference between this and regular Select. I actually argued against the release originally because I didn't see the point but we continued the flavouring exercise to see if we could come out with something epic.

If it tasted around as good as Select does in oatmeal we wouldn't have bothered releasing a new product, we could have just released them as new flavours. Taste wise though these are next level and warranted their own release. :)
to ur point from the post before this one, if that flavor is great why y'all couldn't make it the same size as pes select etc? instead of less protein per serving?
then ppl would have been happy?
Instead of making it thinner to charge more for it or same as select with less protein count!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me clarify something.

In a previous post in another company thread Synapsin alluded to which products of ours he assisted in formulating. As this was their own thread I didn't comment on it however this is in our own company thread and someone implied he was responsible for our past formulations.

It is fair of me to clarify that this isn't the case, especially as some people believed his role in formulating was larger than it was (via comments I have seen on the forum as well as messages I have received).

Nothing I have posted is controversial or defamatory. I have simply explained that he was not a chief formulator for us (he knows this is true and would agree with it). I am kept in the loop with all formulations, ingredients we are researching and oversaw who contributed what to each profile.

If you read my post again there is nothing hostile in there and there is nothing that Synapsin would disagree with.

He wasn't chief formulator for us and the direction the company takes wasn't down to him, it is down to our company owner. Both of these are statements he, I and anyone else influential in the company know to be true.

It is fair for me to clarify the formulator roles within our company if I disagree with a post he has made implying which products he formulated for. I save all my emails, Facebook messages and What's App messages for years at a time so I have all communication regarding previous formulations, I wouldn't say something that wasn't true.

Once again, nothing I said was hostile or insulting. It is simply a position of clarification, something which is fair if I feel previous forum posts were misleading. :)
k, if you want it this way, want me to get mr. cooper on here and we can discuss if I had anything to do with high volume, SHIFT, ergonine, the MV, etc? I notice you didn't give me permission to break my NDA. I never said I decided the direction of the company because literally everyone knows that would be the owner's decision (as well as deciding the final formula). I took a lot of **** for the new versions of norco and alphamine, and you certainly had NO issues letting me take it when it was happening when it was Josh who decided to water down the formulas. Like I said, I asked to be left alone but you insist on going.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to ur point from the post before this one, if that flavor is great why y'all couldn't make it the same size as pes select etc? instead of less protein per serving?
then ppl would have been happy?
Instead of making it thinner to charge more for it or same as select with less protein count!
Good question.

We didn't want to do a Select sized jar because this is considered a food item rather than a protein powder. It is common for people to take things to work with them or travel with snacks (hence us making single servings). It is a smaller item with a cheaper price point which is more in line with something you would find in a health store versus a tub of protein powder someone would buy online. :)

k, if you want it this way, want me to get mr. cooper on here and we can discuss if I had anything to do with high volume, SHIFT, ergonine (first concept was STAPLES), the MV, etc? I notice you didn't give me permission to break my NDA. I never said I decided the direction of the company because literally everyone knows that would be the owner's decision (as well as deciding the final formula). I took a lot of **** for the new versions of norco and alphamine, and you certainly had NO issues letting me take it when it was happening when it was Josh who decided to water down the formulas. Like I said, I asked to be left alone but you insist on going.
You have said previously on this forum that you assisted with "basically all" of our formulations over the past few years.

If you want me to go into further detail on this I am happy to. I haven't addressed your publicly made comments previously and all I have done in this thread is explain that you were not the majority formulator for us and our company direction wasn't influenced by you. These aren't controversial statements and certainly aren't defamatory. It would be insulting to our company owner if people thought you used to be our chief formulator.

Do you disagree with either of these statements? I can elaborate if you wish. :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have said previously on this forum that you assisted with "basically all" of our formulations over the past few years.

If you want me to go into further detail on this I am happy to. I haven't addressed your publicly made comments previously and all I have done in this thread is explain that you were not the majority formulator for us and our company direction wasn't influenced by you. These aren't controversial statements and certainly aren't defamatory. It would be insulting to our company owner if people thought you used to be our chief formulator.

Do you disagree with either of these statements? I can elaborate if you wish. :)
For the most part, I did actually during the time I was a part of the company. I helped with most formulas during my time with the exclusion of stuff like Select cafe series, etc. You were only CC'd into stuff towards the end, so unless you're implying Josh was forwarding every single email I sent you, it's a bit of an outlandish claim. We always worked on google docs (which you know), and ergonine concept was one of the first things we worked on. We talked about the formulation of SHIFT quite a bit, and discussed it on the docs as well; Genoflex was another one we worked on. High volume is my favourite project, and I worked on it as well. I even worked on other formulas that Josh said were great, but would be too expensive, etc. If I was so poor at formulating/ played no role, why would Josh ask me questions about stuff to take himself? Feel free to elaborate, but at least publicly post that anything I post as evidence won't be used against me legally so that way it's fair?

I also never said I was the chief formulator, as there is no such position. The formulation team was me, coop, and josh, with josh getting a final say since he's a) the owner, b) the money guy (he decides what's economically viable). Josh having that role does not mean I did not help with with the formulas I discussed above. Christ, I even read up on chromium research for him even though I told him my real thoughts on it. Please link me to this post that you have referred to twice now.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the record, I don't see the point in discussing the past, so I'm sort of confused how this has any bearing on a new product release. Maybe let it go Ben? Shrug.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also FYI, you did actually comment on this before:

Like I said, I want nothing to do with you. I don't understand the hostility considering Josh and I have spoken since then, and we are fine; not to mention I still support the brand.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are implying those two leaving the company is causation for our change of direction I can say with confidence you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about lol.

Cooper didn't have time to do both whilst working in medicine so he had to leave. Out of respect to Synapsin I won't discuss the terms of him leaving but if you think he was largely responsible for any of our previous formulations you are incorrect. You would also be incorrect if you think his presence had any bearing on our product releases.
I also never said I was the chief formulator, as there is no such position. The formulation team was me, coop, and josh, with josh getting a final say since he's a) the owner, b) the money guy (he decides what's economically viable). Josh having that role does not mean I did not help with with the formulas I discussed above.
I never said I decided the direction of the company because literally everyone knows that would be the owner's decision (as well as deciding the final formula).
Like I said before, nothing I said is incorrect or defamatory. The only two points I clarified are things you have agreed with yourself.

For anyone who still needs clarification; Josh always been the primary formulator on our products. He has brought more new ingredients to our product line up than anyone else (I said Synapsin was not largely responsible, a fair comment as Josh was the one most largely responsible).

I have not said anything that Synapsin hasn't agreed with and out of respect am still holding off on going into further detail. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also FYI, you did actually comment on this before:

Like I said, I want nothing to do with you. I don't understand the hostility considering Josh and I have spoken since then, and we are fine; not to mention I still support the brand.
I am not sure why you shared this, it isn't controversial at all and is simply what I have said in this thread.

Josh formulated our very first products and has been the predominant formulator ever since.

He still owns the company and is still doing the majority of our product formulation. :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not sure why you shared this, it isn't controversial at all and is simply what I have said in this thread.

Josh formulated our very first products and has been the predominant formulator ever since.

He still owns the company and is still doing the majority of our product formulation. :)
You kept going on about how you had to break some sort of silence you were keeping until now even though that is incorrect; you clearly commented in the past. Anyway, I'm done with this topic. I've said all I have to say, so for the last time, leave me alone.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
If you are implying those two leaving the company is causation for our change of direction I can say with confidence you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about lol.

I would respond to your innovation comment but bbartsche has taken care of that.

I would respond to you comments about Syn but he has already taken care of that.

I would respond to your comment about it being "cheaper product" but kdubson14 and booneman77 already did the very advanced math that is necessary to refute it.

So, instead I'll just say: "Thank you for taking the time to reply, but our truth arrows will blot out the Sun."

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shall we talk about removing pepform and changing the type of proteins in the PES Select European version??? :p
Sorry, I missed this comment in the back and forth.

We had to completely cease large shipments of Select to Europe due to costs of import and regulations over dairy export. Due to this, our main distributor physically wouldn't import Select and we couldn't sell it anywhere in Europe on a large scale.

Manufacturing our product in a different country, having distributors and retailers as middle men is very different to a lot of the market who supply directly from manufacturing to end customer. Due to this our main distributor would only manufacture Select if we made it cheaper for customers to purchase.

The best way we could tweak the product is to swap MPI for MPC and remove PepForm. This tiny changes barely altered the nutritional profile at all as our MPC is very high purity but resulted in a huge 50% decrease in cost price when sold on from our distributor.

So we literally only had two options, never sell Select on a large scale in Europe or tweak it ever so slightly and bring down the final cost to customers by a huge percentage.

As anyone would, we opted for the second. If people still want the US version they can still purchase it in very small quantities however if people want an almost identical product for a significantly lower price they also have the choice of Select manufactured in Europe.

You now get two choices so we deprived you of nothing, we just made an alternative solution an option as well. :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I said before, nothing I said is incorrect or defamatory. The only two points I clarified are things you have agreed with yourself.

For anyone who still needs clarification; Josh always been the primary formulator on our products. He has brought more new ingredients to our product line up than anyone else (I said Synapsin was not largely responsible, a fair comment as Josh was the one most largely responsible).

I have not said anything that Synapsin hasn't agreed with and out of respect am still holding off on going into further detail. :)
I do not who's right but I work with Synapsin and if he didn't formulate for PES when he was employed there frankly you guys are morons. What a waste of a brilliant mind left to pimp someone else formulations on a forum.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Brian, with all due respect we have done more for innovation than most companies out there.

We were the first company to bring anacyclus pyrethrum to market following a very extensive beta test on the forum. We were also the first to bring higenamine to market after doing another thorough forum beta test. Alphamine was the powdered thermogenic that literally sparked the wave of companies copying the format. We also have flavour innovations like snickerdoodle.

All of these things have been widely copied and this isn't even an extensive list.

You not viewing this particular release as innovative is fine but don't pretend we are one of the million run of the mill companies that get their R&D from looking at other company's product releases.

I said the same thing when we discussed the formula. Why bother releasing a protein powder specifically for oats when Select tastes so good in oats?

Then I tried Protein 4 Oats and instantly changed my mind. The flavouring is so good it made me feel disappointed when I went back to using regular Select in my oatmeal.

We can't release a flavour that is the best on the market in both oatmeal and shakes, they require different flavouring and sweetener intensities.

Protein 4 Oats is the best protein I have ever added to oatmeal by a huge margin. You absolutely shouldn't try and drink it in a shake though. :)
Amazing response and I am glad you were the one to deliver these points. I've always been proud to be a part of this company mainly because have an extensive history of releasing breakthrough products and ingredients. Luckily my memory of these key points isn't as short as many commenting here.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do not who's right but I work with Synapsin and if he didn't formulate for PES when he was employed there frankly you guys are morons. What a waste of a brilliant mind left to pimp someone else formulations on a forum.
All I wanted to do is clarify who our main formulator was and always has been as there seemed to be some misconceptions floating about. I don't care to go into more detail on the terms Synapsin departed us by out of respect for him and his new company so I will politely decline to comment further. I am sure you understand. :)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amazing response and I am glad you were the one to deliver these points. I've always been proud to be a part of this company mainly because have an extensive history of releasing breakthrough products and ingredients. Luckily my memory of these key points isn't as short as many commenting here.
history exactly history lmao , man go sit somewhere

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Caught up, earned me a headache

It's a protein release, y'all can relax

Samples should be in customer hands soon and we can get some more on topic comments

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Dunno how in detail it was discussed so lost on the Protein4Oats

I am a fan of past protein and oats ( I realize this isn't the same thing and ill get to that ) like Met-rx had a Protein & Oats came in blueberry it had actual dried blueberries as well whole rolled oats must bought 20 tubs of that was very good would blend it up into whole milk and let it sit for few minutes it would thicken up tasted almost like a blueberry-oat yogurt drink like that and than sometimes I even included into a bowl and heated it slowly.

This however says its a flavoring for oats to quote the stacked piece "Each quarter cup serving of PEScience’s Protein4Oats adds an extra 15g of protein to your oatmeal, coming from a blend of milk isolate and whey concentrate. The other major macros in the formula are 3g of carbohydrates with 2g of that sugar, 1.5g of fat, and a total of 80 calories."

Kind of interested in why the Isolate over a mix of say Concentrate & Casein ( by this I mean since its made specifically to be added to cooked hot cereal ) blend which IMO mixes a bit better into hot cereals. When it comes to Isolates in my experience I need to allow it to cool a decent amount prior to adding the isolate it will kind of denature and leave a gritty clumped texture if it goes into a too hot good without tempering it or added fats to help that from occurring.

Rule1 did a Apple Cinnamon wasn't to bad and it was an Isolate, I did try that in oats and it was pretty good so I will prob try the Apple Cinnamon, and Maple Brown Sugar Protein4Oats.

Edit; quoting a part of a comment from Ben "Then I tried Protein 4 Oats and instantly changed my mind. The flavouring is so good it made me feel disappointed when I went back to using regular Select in my oatmeal.

We can't release a flavour that is the best on the market in both oatmeal and shakes, they require different flavouring and sweetener intensities."

I would agree with this being involved in and around food this is fairly accurate but it had better impress :) I expect that Apple Cinnamon to blow Rule1 away since this will be designed specifically for cooked cereal.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
My friend is a fan of the maple. Am I allowed to plug her rep code? Lol.

Unfortunately she relocated across the country earlier this year so I haven't been able to try it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Maple is what my hopes are highest for, 6 ordered for the family and I

Grabbed the others to try as well of course!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My friend is a fan of the maple. Am I allowed to plug her rep code? Lol.

Unfortunately she relocated across the country earlier this year so I haven't been able to try it.
Maple is what my hopes are highest for, 6 ordered for the family and I

Grabbed the others to try as well of course!
All sound delicious but I would have to say maple is what I'm most excited for as well.

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think a lot of issues regarding some of the past releases have to do with hyping the products to the forum......... then the release comes...... people are disappointed.......then we're told it is geared towards a different audience than the average forum member......then told the next insider will be innovative and we should still wait for the products we will be excited about. I'm not faulting pes for releasing this product however as I'm sure it will sell well and better than a muscle building supplement as their audience has changed. Creating products for your target audience makes sense. I will not buy this release and get tired of the pages of hype telling us to get ready for the incredible release coming up that is going to knock our socks off. But in reality members on this forum are a drop in the bucket for pes.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Question for you board reps:

Do you guys not get products prior to public sale like sponsored athletes on IG?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

Do you guys not get products prior to public sale like sponsored athletes on IG?
We do not

Those athletes get it sooner as to promote it coinciding with the Insider sales, usually.

Some of our athlete followings, as you know, are huge audiences. Social media sales dwarf forum-generated sales.

Although in this instance I do recall bdcc saying we would get samples...
Hogging it all himself!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We do not

Those athletes get it sooner as to promote it coinciding with the Insider sales, usually.

Some of our athlete followings, as you know, are huge audiences. Social media sales dwarf forum-generated sales.

Although in this instance I do recall bdcc saying we would get samples...
Hogging it all himself!
I can second this. Earlier in our start up of the company I sometimes would get more prior knowledge and earlier access. However, many leaks along with supply coming literally the day of or day before the insider has changed that. Which I can completely understand.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
There have been a lot of leaks lol.

I think never once from a rep, usually a retailer or stack3d haha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There have been a lot of leaks lol.

I think never once from a rep, usually a retailer or stack3d haha
They don't just leak they go ahead and announce. ?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of leaks, does anyone else pee on the side of the bowl at night so you don't wake up your kids?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of leaks, does anyone else pee on the side of the bowl at night so you don't wake up your kids?
Don't have kids but I do it just to be considerate lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I can't say I've even thought about this when taking my nightly bathroom trips. ?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoy being constantly reminded that I'm not a part of the customer base. I'll leave you guys to carry on.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Due to past product leaks our launches are now kept as water tight as possible and product development is usually kept within the head office and myself.

I enjoy being constantly reminded that I'm not a part of the customer base. I'll leave you guys to carry on.
Anabolic Minds forum is still an integral part of our company, it is where we developed and grew. This forum was essentially day 1 of our company and we always consider forum users to be valuable customers. This has never changed.

As the company has grown and evolved we face different challenges to some other companies on here. For example we must consider that we are sold in the largest brick and mortar chains and the largest online bodybuilding supplement store in America as well as an increasing number of countries across the globe.

Due to this we take product safety and compliance extremely seriously. I can guarantee we spend more money on quality control than an overwhelming number of supplement companies (it would literally bankrupt most small companies) and when we develop products we have to be aware that our customer base and grown and become more diverse.

For example, when we launched Alpha-T2 many years ago almost all of the people who purchased were from this forum or had some link to it. They had a firm understanding of the product and usually knew what they were getting themselves in for. Our position now is one of a larger company that comes with more potential scrutiny from a regulatory perspective and with a more diverse customer base than ever. We could not launch a product similar to the original Alpha-T2 both in terms of compliance and also because it comes with an increased safety risk should someone grab it straight off a shelf in Poland and go straight to the maximum dosage. This is why when we developed Prolific we made sure it was one of the best on the market for ergogenic ingredients and cognitive support rather than creating a cocktail of stimulants like many other companies would.

We view Anabolic Minds as our original home and value it greatly (why would we still pay to be a board sponsor otherwise?). The challenge we now face is that our customer base is growing at a rapid rate which means that our customer needs are more diverse than ever. It is much easier to keep all of your customers happy when you sell a few hundred tubs of pre workout to a hardcore niche, it is more difficult to do so when selling thousands of units and significantly more difficult when selling hundreds of thousands of units across the world. :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
wtf u talking about jizz I mean jiggz
I feel that you have been personally victimised by this product release, and I'm just trying to piece together why that might be.

I must have hit the mark pretty well on the spot given the response ;)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel that you have been personally victimised by this product release, and I'm just trying to piece together why that might be.

how about u worry about sns? and I'm not victimized bla bla,it just don't make sense.
so take a chill pill and relax and continue ur pes dick riding.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
how about u worry about sns? and I'm not victimized bla bla,it just don't make sense.
so take a chill pill and relax and continue ur pes dick riding.
So because it doesn't make sense to you, that means it doesn't make sense at all?

Edit: we'll just leave it at that

;)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So because it doesn't make sense to you, that means it doesn't make sense at all?

Your constant chat about dick riding and jizz has me a touch concerned.

;)
haha u stupid, that was funny but yeah we are beating a dead horse.
real talk tho u should l worry about sns a company that I respect so I'm not gonna fuk with u.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha u stupid, that was funny but yeah we are beating a dead horse.
real talk tho u should l worry about sns a company that I respect so I'm not gonna fuk with u.
:rolleyes:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Show me where your daddy touched you using this doll"
wtf u talking about jizz I mean jiggz

Trying to personally offend a few of the longest active members of this board for no other reason than not being personally pleased with a few of the recent drops. Thank you Jiigzz for your understanding of the situation and trying to help as you have always been a solid friend on this board. Unfortunately it isn't worth either of our time to acknowledge these actions.

We as a dedicated company to this forum have always made it priority to give back to this board and the members on it. I have personally hosted promotion after promotion that I have taken my own time (with help from other reps of course) to help keep our bonds on this board positive and long lasting but I can say some of these same members complaining didn't do so when applying for free products on those promos. Our company taking an approach to accommodate the fitness world in a whole should not cause so much scrutiny to those who were so loyal through it all. As we mention time and time again stick it out we are working on much more than just this launch and we deeply apologize we can't please everyone with every move we make.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to personally offend a few of the longest active members of this board for no other reason then not being personally pleased with a few of the recent drops. Thank you Jiigzz for your understanding of the situation and trying to help as you have always been a solid friend on this board. Unfortunately it isn't worth either of our time to acknowledge these actions.

We as a dedicated company to this forum have always made it priority to give back to this board and the members on it. I have personally hosted promotion after promotion that I have taken my own time (with help from other reps of course) to help keep our bonds on this board positive and long lasting but I can say some of these same members complaining didn't do so when applying for free products on those promos. Our company taking an approach to accommodate the fitness world in a whole should not cause so much scrutiny to those who were so loyal through it all. As we mention time and time again stick it out we are working on much more than just this launch and we deeply apologize we can't please everyone with every move we make.
cool story bro.
but yeah no more complaining from me I promise .
I just realize why bother anymore, reason why I complained first time and now is I actually was a pes fanboy .
anyways before y'all were the main innovative company that can be trusted but now there is couple that are better than pes for sure, so the solution is easy.
as far as jiggz I didn't mess with the dude till he messed with me.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool story bro.
but yeah no more complaining from me I promise .
I just realize why bother anymore, reason why I complained first time and now is I actually was a pes fanboy .
anyways before y'all were the main innovative company that can be trusted but now there is couple that are better than pes for sure, so the solution is easy.
as far as jiggz I didn't mess with the dude till he messed with me.
No sweat at all. Feel free to contact me through PM with any concerns you may have. I will make sure to keep customer satisfaction my top priority no matter what the issue may be.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious has any of our testers received their samples or any one who ordered? I'm very interested in hearing feedback. :)