New E-pharm product: URSOBOLIC !

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
$13.99, in England for £10? Happy days lol.
Euros and Pounds are for weenies. Everyone knows the true strength lies in the USD.........

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it lowers it as a consequence of reduced body fat

although i have seen one study where leptin is raised from UA. but that could be early on, before the fat losss begins

So how long in general would it take to start seeing fat loss?. When purchasing a supplement you have to take this into account. I mean if a product takes 2 weeks before you start seeing results than if you purchase bottle that lasts a month, you're really only getting 2 weeks worth of benefits from the product.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and why not $30 for 2 bottles from the other site?
$30 isn't that bad but considering it takes 2 full weeks before the product kicks I'm not sure about that price. Still I prefer to order from Nutraplanet. Ergo has always put out quality products but they are usually expensive. Hopefully this product is worth the price.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think a 240 caps bottle is much better and cheaper.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think a 240 caps bottle is much better and cheaper.
Yea. I'm hoping so. That $4 price increase on that stuff made me not order it. So unless it hits 14.99 for 120 or like 29.99 for the 240. I doubt I'll be running. Unless results are amazing.
Well only the logs will tell.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
PA compared it to Clen except that you can take it year round. that makes me very excited about it, but at the same time want to hold off to read other use feedback. I'm hoping it lives up to expectation.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PA compared it to Clen except that you can take it year round. that makes me very excited about it, but at the same time want to hold off to read other use feedback. I'm hoping it lives up to expectation.
Yea sounds about right as far as the recomping effects. I wonder if they work similar pathways? Hmm. That'd be bad though and I doubt he'd say you could take it year round if that was the case lol.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
So should one just stick with 9/day until the 2 weeks is up?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
PA took 18 for two weeks then switched to 9. he said people can take 9. He also said its effects started to show within two weeks, whatever that means. I'm interested in the fatloss effect. I think it will be trial and error by the users until we find the best dose.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I just took my first dose today. Ordered 3 more. I'm started Anabeta as well. First dose is tomorrow. I had great success with it so I figured I would great creative.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yea. I'm hoping so. That $4 price increase on that stuff made me not order it. So unless it hits 14.99 for 120 or like 29.99 for the 240. I doubt I'll be running. Unless results are amazing.
Well only the logs will tell.
Unsponsored logs and from people who are shelling out cash for the product will be the way to gauge this product. Also, those who don't worship Pat would be a plus ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unsponsored logs and from people who are shelling out cash for the product will be the way to gauge this product. Also, those who don't worship Pat would be a plus ;)
Yup. Only time and unsponsored skeptics logs will tell.

Find it kinda hard to believe any supp that allows you to be drunk all the time and still be shredded could have been kept secret for so long lol.

Anyway this month and next I'll probably not have enough money to order anything over my staples. So I gotta wait anyway... :(

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yup. Only time and unsponsored skeptics logs will tell.

Find it kinda hard to believe any supp that allows you to be drunk all the time and still be shredded could have been kept secret for so long lol.

Anyway this month and next I'll probably not have enough money to order anything over my staples. So I gotta wait anyway... :(
LOL. I forgot about the drunk part! Out of most of the substances to party with, I would definitely rank over-consumption of ethanol to be one of my least favored things. This product must be some kind of miracle. I wonder what other products Pat was using concurrently. Pat is a very intelligent scientest and a great innovator, but above all he is a businessman. Despite this, my gut tells me that this will end up being a good product.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. I forgot about the drunk part! Out of most of the substances to party with, I would definitely rank over-consumption of ethanol to be one of my least favored things. This product must be some kind of miracle. I wonder what other products Pat was using concurrently. Pat is a very intelligent scientest and a great innovator, but above all he is a businessman. Despite this, my gut tells me that this will end up being a good product.

So do I. Just cant get myself to buy it just yet lol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9 caps of anything a day is still a huge dose and extra stress on the liver. I mean that is an additional 9 pills to the supplements you are already taking. For those that choose to take 18 caps a day- well I don't even know what to say about that. If I have to continually take 18 capsules of product day in and day out in order for it be effective, well then I don't know if that is worth the extra liver stress or the money. That way a bottle would only last you 6 days, so $40 for 12 days worth and it takes 2 weeks to kick in?. Ummm, no thanks.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
9 caps of anything a day is still a huge dose and extra stress on the liver. I mean that is an additional 9 pills to the supplements you are already taking. For those that choose to take 18 caps a day- well I don't even know what to say about that. If I have to continually take 18 capsules of product day in and day out in order for it be effective, well then I don't know if that is worth the extra liver stress or the money. That way a bottle would only last you 6 days, so $40 for 12 days worth and it takes 2 weeks to kick in?. Ummm, no thanks.
I prefer the price to drop, but I have a bad habit of over-spending. ;)

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Yes he is a businessman, but I cannot think of one of his products that didn't deliver as promised. That's why he's so well respected. At this point it would not be in his best interest to put out something that wouldn't work

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

Rushi

Awards
T-Bone,

"Caps" in and of themselves do not put stress on the liver. That is ridiculous. I could take 5g of creatine monohydrate and spread it out into 100 capsules containing 50mg each, the same amount of UA that is in each cap of Ursobolic, and it wouldn't change anything.

Specific characteristics of the chemical in question, dictate whether or not it will be hepatotoxic (injurious to the liver).

Ursolic acid has actually been shown to be good for the liver. Maybe Henry will post the reference.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone,

"Caps" in and of themselves do not put stress on the liver. That is ridiculous. I could take 5g of creatine monohydrate and spread it out into 100 capsules containing 50mg each, the same amount of UA that is in each cap of Ursobolic, and it wouldn't change anything.

Specific characteristics of the chemical in question, dictate whether or not it will be hepatotoxic (injurious to the liver).

Ursolic acid has actually been shown to be good for the liver. Maybe Henry will post the reference.

I'm not saying it is hepatotoxic. I'm just saying the more pills you take the more stress you are going to put on your liver regardless of whether it is hepatotoxic or not.

Rushi

Awards
I'm not saying it is hepatotoxic. I'm just saying the more pills you take the more stress you are going to put on your liver regardless of whether it is hepatotoxic or not.
I can appreciate your desire to limit the amount of supplements you take. I'm the same way.

However, you must understand that simply ingesting pills of things will not put stress on your liver. It is the content of those pills and the characteristics thereof, that will determine what will or will not happen to your liver, and everything else in your body. In fact, there are many compounds that act in ways that protect the liver. N-Acetyl-Cysteine, for example.

My point is, there is absolutely no reason to think that Ursobolic will be harmful to your liver and in fact, there is evidence to the contrary.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-Bone,

I can appreciate your desire to limit the amount of supplements you take. I'm the same way.

However, you must understand that simply ingesting pills of things will not put stress on your liver. It is the content of those pills and the characteristics thereof, that will determine what will or will not happen to your liver, and everything else in your body. In fact, there are many compounds that act in ways that protect the liver. N-Acetyl-Cysteine, for example.

My point is, there is absolutely no reason to think that Ursobolic will be harmful to your liver and in fact, there is evidence to the contrary.
Simply upping your food intake puts extra stress on your liver so why wouldn't upping supplements? Even though they can be good for your liver.

lukeloop

Awards
There are products out there already containing similar quantities of ursolic acid i.e 150mg of ursolic acid acid per serve ( 3 caps ). PA is not the first at this amount. Although his label says loquat leaf extract it is actually sourced from rosemary due to a change in raw material choice after his bottles were already printed.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
All the logs will be unsponsored. We don't typically do sponsored logs. We agree that they aren't worth much.

Please stop making stuff up.

T-Bone,

Thank you. Yes, ursolic acid has been shown to have hepatoprotective properties. I'll try and dig out some quotes/refs later.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I stick with 9 caps instead of the 18, will that equate to 50% less stress on my liver?

Also, if I snorted 3 of the 9 caps, would that bypass the liver stress? I dont want it to fall off ya know homez?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
All the logs will be unsponsored. We don't typically do sponsored logs. We agree that they aren't worth much.

Thank you. Yes, ursolic acid has been shown to have hepatoprotective properties. I'll try and dig out some quotes/refs later.
Just started my log for any that are interested see link http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183747-truthornothins-ursobolic-log.html#post

Henry I helped you out a little
Performing your original search, ursolic acid liver ethanol, in PubMed will retrieve 3 records.
Life Sci. 2006 Jan 11;78(7):713-8. Epub 2005 Aug 30.
Protective effect of ursolic acid on ethanol-mediated experimental liver damage in rats.
Saravanan R, Viswanathan P, Pugalendi KV.
Source
Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Science, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar 608 002, Tamilnadu, India.
Abstract
Ursolic acid is a triterpenoid that exists in nature and is the major component of some traditional medicinal herbs. In this study, ursolic acid has been evaluated for its hepatoprotective effect against chronic ethanol-mediated toxicity in rats. Ethanol administration (7.9 g/kg/day) for 60 days resulted in increased oxidative stress, decreased antioxidant defense and liver injury. It also negatively affected the serum total protein, albumin and A/G ratio. Subsequent to the experimental induction of toxicity (i.e. after the initial period of 30 days) ursolic acid treatment performed by co-administering ursolic acid (10, 20 and 40 mg/kg body weight) for 30 days along with the daily dose of ethanol. While this treatment causing a significant improvement in body weight, food intake and serum protein levels, it decreases serum aminotransferase activities (aspartate aminotransferase and alanine aminotransferase) and total bilirubin levels. Ursolic acid improved the antioxidant status of alcoholic rats, which is evaluated by the decreased levels of lipid peroxidation markers in plasma (thiobarbituric acid reactive substances and lipid hydroperoxides) and increased levels of circulatory antioxidants such as reduced glutathione, ascorbic acid and alpha-tocopherol. Histopathological observations were also in correlation with the biochemical parameters. The activity of ursolic acid (20 mg/kg) compares well with silymarin, a known hepatoprotective drug, and seems to be better in certain parameters. The protective effect of ursolic acid is probably related to its antioxidant activities.

PMID: 16137716 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Publication Types, MeSH Terms, Substances

LinkOut - more resources

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the only way to settle this is to let FIGHTBACK log the product :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go for it. You'll have to pay for it though, we don't do sponsored logs.
Well then if everyone thats posted in this thread pitches in 1 dollar I can log it :D.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Well then if everyone thats posted in this thread pitches in 1 dollar I can log it :D.
Bro, its as little a a buck a day give something else up it all about your priorities

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think fightback was being serious. :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro, its as little a a buck a day give something else up it all about your priorities
someone can't take a joke hahah.

you honestly expect me collect 1 dollar from everyone in this thread? lol that would be such a waste of my time.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
someone can't take a joke hahah.

you honestly expect me collect 1 dollar from everyone in this thread? lol that would be such a waste of my time.
Oh I can take a joke, you should see my ex wife, and no I didn't seriously think you thought we'd give you a dollar we are greedy selfish bastards, we need our dollars for our own supplements. I was just saying quit wasting time, and add to the log jam lol:sasmokin: Or you can just follow along in mine http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183747-truthornothins-ursobolic-log.html

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

the product is of very low density and therefore not much can get into one cap. so dont get intimidated by the number of caps. there actually is not much product per cap, its just the nature of the material.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

your liver doesnt get stressed by everything you ingest.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Simply upping your food intake puts extra stress on your liver so why wouldn't upping supplements? Even though they can be good for your liver.

compared to the amount of food you eat in one day the extra volume of material in the capsules is insignificant. this is kinda silly

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The supplements you take the more stress on your liver. Everything has to be digested and the liver is part of that. I'm not saying this product will cause liver problems at all, someone mis-understood. If you have a guy that doesn't take any supplements and compare him to a guy that is taking say 20 different supplements and 30 pills a day. The guy taking all those supplements is going to have much more stress on his liver. Common sense. Eating more protein even puts extra stess on the liver.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The supplements you take the more stress on your liver. Everything has to be digested and the liver is part of that. I'm not saying this product will cause liver problems at all, someone mis-understood. If you have a guy that doesn't take any supplements and compare him to a guy that is taking say 20 different supplements and 30 pills a day. The guy taking all those supplements is going to have much more stress on his liver. Common sense. Eating more protein even puts extra stess on the liver.
They show you a study that Ursolic Acid is more beneficial to your liver than milk thistle, and you still think the more caps you take the more harm it will do?

Its possible that someone taking 100 caps could actually benefit their liver more than a guy who doesnt supplement at all.

Please stop using common sense, if you have some science to back up these claims please post it. Common sense is not evidence or truth, its broscience.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They show you a study that Ursolic Acid is more beneficial to your liver than milk thistle, and you still think the more caps you take the more harm it will do?

Did you think that maybe a guy taking 100 caps could actually benefit their liver more than a guy who doesnt supplement at all?

Please stop using common sense, if you have some science to back up these claims please post it.

I'm not talking about Ursolic Acid here. I'm make a generalized statement in regards to how the liver functions. I'm not gonna argue anymore over this though. Still waiting on Nutraplanet to get some in stock at a good price.

coontentment

Awards
There are products out there already containing similar quantities of ursolic acid i.e 150mg of ursolic acid acid per serve ( 3 caps ). PA is not the first at this amount. Although his label says loquat leaf extract it is actually sourced from rosemary due to a change in raw material choice after his bottles were already printed.
is that even legal?