New E-pharm product: URSOBOLIC !

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking of running this @ 9 caps for 12weeks. Just gotta grab 8 bottles when it hits the right store ;)
Or 18caps for 6weeks :p

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you buy it already?
Haven't hit the EU/UK market yet. According to guestimates it should be available in 2 weeks over here ;) Hopefully they will have enough in stock :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't hit the EU/UK market yet. According to guestimates it should be available in 2 weeks over here ;) Hopefully they will have enough in stock :D
Hehe I cant even find it on online retailers.... :(

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Nutra used to be my favorite source for supps. Anymore it seems they are out of nearly everthing.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutra used to be my favorite source for supps. Anymore it seems they are out of nearly everthing.
Because they are everybody elses favorite too!

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
hopefully we can see the price start to gravitate around 15 bucks, because at 20-22 its just plain too steep for LOWEST dosing. *fingers crossed*

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i saw some mention of TTA

so are we saying this will stack with DCP? what bout stims?

what are the negative effects there has to be some, sorry i tried to go through all 9 pages but our internet connection sucks here

smallpecs

Awards
So, PA, with all the talk about negative effects on sperm count and function, would you be willing to get your swimmers checked and report back after having taken it for a few months now? Infertility sounds like a potentially very scary side effect considering most of the people who will be taking this are in their 20s and are yet to procreate...

henryv

Awards
  • Established
So, PA, with all the talk about negative effects on sperm count and function, would you be willing to get your swimmers checked and report back after having taken it for a few months now? Infertility sounds like a potentially very scary side effect considering most of the people who will be taking this are in their 20s and are yet to procreate...
That wouldn't demonstrate whether the product is safe or not.

If you're trying to conceive, maybe give it a miss until you've knocked her up.

Our product is part ursolic acid and part oleanolic acid. They are very similar compounds with very similar effects.
Have a look at this study:
The effect of oleanolic acid on sperm motion characteristics and fertility of male Wistar rats
In the study, the rats that received oleanolic acid were unable to impregnate the lady rats during the time they were taking the OA, but as soon as the OA was removed, they all knocked up their rat girlfriends.
Treated males failed to impregnate females, whereas control and oleanolic acid withdrawn males achieved 100% pregnancies.
That suggests that OA, and perhaps by extension UA, could function as reversible oral contraceptives. Obviously I'm not going to suggest you throw away your condoms and flush the GF's pills down the sink just yet, I'm just suggesting it's not necessarily a negative thing to temporarily and reversibly reduce fertility. Unless you're catholic.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That wouldn't demonstrate whether the product is safe or not.

If you're trying to conceive, maybe give it a miss until you've knocked her up.

Our product is part ursolic acid and part oleanolic acid. They are very similar compounds with very similar effects.
Have a look at this study:
The effect of oleanolic acid on sperm motion characteristics and fertility of male Wistar rats
In the study, the rats that received oleanolic acid were unable to impregnate the lady rats during the time they were taking the OA, but as soon as the OA was removed, they all knocked up their rat girlfriends.

That suggests that OA, and perhaps by extension UA, could function as reversible oral contraceptives. Obviously I'm not going to suggest you throw away your condoms and flush the GF's pills down the sink just yet, I'm just suggesting it's not necessarily a negative thing to temporarily and reversibly reduce fertility. Unless you're catholic.
Well if your a s**t, then you don't have to worry about knocking any girl up! Haha

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
its not gonna mean much without a baseline test.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I don't buy that answer. If that were the case they could just increase their stock. Every supplement comany would love to have that problem.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I don't buy that answer. If that were the case they could just increase their stock. Every supplement comany would love to have that problem.
What post are you replying to?

coontentment

Awards
More importantly, how long will it be until it's stocked at nutra? Will it be a similar price to phf?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
and UA affects leptin?
it lowers it as a consequence of reduced body fat

although i have seen one study where leptin is raised from UA. but that could be early on, before the fat losss begins

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any idea what a good cycle of gh costs for 6 weeks? its all relative
Yea that is very true lol. Goals, time frame, wallet size.
Though a GH cycle is anecdotally and scientifically proven to work. The research looks VERY good for this product. I just have to wait for the logs. I do plan on running this as well though as for me... still on the road to recomp.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

what does bbb stand for? better business bureau?

anyway we are not out of stock at the moment, if thats what you mean. its just that end customers are ordering faster than what our wholesale buyers are placing orders for. So our wholesalers are running out of stock. But they wised up and are placing big orders. Now the problem is gonna be bottling and labeling fast enough. The way we are set up at the moment is we bottle and label as needed, since our worker guy left. we need to do it ourselves or get random friends to come help

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yea that is very true lol. Goals, time frame, wallet size.
Though a GH cycle is anecdotally and scientifically proven to work. The research looks VERY good for this product. I just have to wait for the logs. I do plan on running this as well though as for me... still on the road to recomp.
GH takes time to see results. Not all people see results from GH. The cheaper GH sources are not always reliable and if bought in bulk to lower the price, one can have the entire stock seized or whatnot.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of running this @ 9 caps for 12weeks. Just gotta grab 8 bottles when it hits the right store
Or 18caps for 6weeks :p
It looks like I know who to come to for a pre-Xmas loan :)

The prices in the UK are normally $1=£1 and at $45 for one bottle 8 bottles is going to set you back almost £400 :eek:

I think I would rather turn to the dark side if I had that type of money to spend on a 6 or 12 week cycle.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It looks like I know who to come to for a pre-Xmas loan :)

The prices in the UK are normally $1=£1 and at $45 for one bottle 8 bottles is going to set you back almost £400 :eek:

I think I would rather turn to the dark side if I had that type of money to spend on a 6 or 12 week cycle.
LoL :lol: Feel free to do that :D
Yeah, I hear ya on the prices in the UK, I am just hoping my regular site lists it a little lower than that -
wishful thinking on my part :fingersx: (And it is 2bottels for 45$ to my knowledge?!?)

Darkside is not an option at this point in my life, I would step over in a heartbeat if things would be different...

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I thought I saw the price as $45 for a months supply at recommended dosing but I only skimmed the thread so I guess it's best to wait and see what Reggie (I presume we're talking about the same online place) is going to charge.

Either way let's hope this product lives up to it's expectations and I'll definitely be following any log.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought I saw the price as $45 for a months supply at recommended dosing but I only skimmed the thread so I guess it's best to wait and see what Reggie (I presume we're talking about the same online place) is going to charge.

Either way let's hope this product lives up to it's expectations and I'll definitely be following any log.
Yeah, if you take 9caps/day 2 bottles will last you a month (240caps (120x2))
We are talking about the same person yes, let's keep our :thumbsup: that he will show us an affordable price :)

Either way I'll be giving this product a good run ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, if you take 9caps/day 2 bottles will last you a month (240caps (120x2))
We are talking about the same person yes, let's keep our :thumbsup: that he will show us an affordable price :)

Either way I'll be giving this product a good run ;)
You gonna log it?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what does bbb stand for? better business bureau?

anyway we are not out of stock at the moment, if thats what you mean. its just that end customers are ordering faster than what our wholesale buyers are placing orders for. So our wholesalers are running out of stock. But they wised up and are placing big orders. Now the problem is gonna be bottling and labeling fast enough. The way we are set up at the moment is we bottle and label as needed, since our worker guy left. we need to do it ourselves or get random friends to come help
If i was near ya id bottle them up for some free product! lol

Depending on my doseage i wont be running out to quick, ive got 10 bottles. hahah

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
You can bet your supplement stash I will log it ;)
I got my two bottles today will start log tomorrow. I am very excited to start this, finally a product where the desired effects are many and the sides are few, Anti inflammatory, cholesterol reducing muscle sparing fat burner. IS that St. Peter I see......could this be heaven lol

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got my two bottles today will start log tomorrow. I am very excited to start this, finally a product where the desired effects are many and the sides are few, Anti inflammatory, cholesterol reducing muscle sparing fat burner. IS that St. Peter I see......could this be heaven lol
Send me the link to your log will you? Or you can probably post a link in this thread too.. :)

owenz

owenz

Awards
Have 2 more on order from amazon. Ill be blasting right through my first two

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
$13.99/bottle at GetRippedNutrition.com.
Now that price looks very appealing :) since this takes 2 weeks to kick in, I'd probably buy 4 bottles and run it for 8 at the lowest dosage or possibly 6 at a higher dosage.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that price looks very appealing :) since this takes 2 weeks to kick in, I'd probably buy 4 bottles and run it for 8 at the lowest dosage or possibly 6 at a higher dosage.
Agreed is this going to be the normal price we can expect to see from retailers?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$13.99?! If the English price is anywhere near that I will be happy lol.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Agreed is this going to be the normal price we can expect to see from retailers?
Somewhere between $15 - $20 is likely to be the normal price. I'm surprised anyone is selling it that cheaply.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$13.99, in England for £10? Happy days lol.