New E-pharm product: URSOBOLIC !

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
9 caps of anything a day is still a huge dose and extra stress on the liver. I mean that is an additional 9 pills to the supplements you are already taking. For those that choose to take 18 caps a day- well I don't even know what to say about that. If I have to continually take 18 capsules of product day in and day out in order for it be effective, well then I don't know if that is worth the extra liver stress or the money. That way a bottle would only last you 6 days, so $40 for 12 days worth and it takes 2 weeks to kick in?. Ummm, no thanks.
So don't buy it then bro. You seem to find something to bitch about regarding everything.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Bought mine for 14.99 a bottle. Not sure how much lower you want it to go.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So don't buy it then bro. You seem to find something to bitch about regarding everything.
I have to buy 4 bottles for a max dose 1 month cycle, this is going to kill my kidneys. Id rather buy it all in 1 bottle and lessen the damage.

lukeloop

Awards
I have to buy 4 bottles for a max dose 1 month cycle, this is going to kill my kidneys. Id rather buy it all in 1 bottle and lessen the damage.
I sold my liver just to buy this.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
The supplements you take the more stress on your liver. Everything has to be digested and the liver is part of that. .
the liver is part of the digestive system?

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Pretty interested to try this UA stuff, whats the minimum dose one needs to be effective?, but pretty concerned about its effects on fertility is this a deffinate side of UA, if so thats not very good?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As it hasn't been released to the public yet and only one person appears to have used it extensively it would be hard to say what the minimum effective dosage is.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
so its not available yet to buy in any supplement not the ursobolic by eparm even?
anyone any more info on it reducing/stopping fertlility?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UA is available as an ingredient but Ursobolic has not been out long enough for people to give feedback on the minimum dose required.

Studies available work on specific hormones or isolated tests, there isn't much on "how much UA does it take to get ripped and swole?" :)

PNC

Awards
product looks great cant wait to bring it into my store,every product ive ever tried from this company has been great.

willib

Awards
  • Established
nutra will probably have it cheaper than 20 bucs,always trying to give resonable prices on new releases.
Anything from Ergo and I'm already sold. A price of $20 per bottle but you need two bottles for a one month run?. Why not just make bigger bottles?. Still I'm already looking forward to trying it out. I'm the most skeptical person when it comes to supplements but I trust Ergo.

pete53339

Awards
just bought some

I just bought some bottles on Amazon.com. Was $13.52 per bottle, which seems pretty good. Seems like no one on here has started this yet, or has any results. As someone who has a very clean diet composed of whole foods and nothing processed, and a pretty good workout regimen, I'm pretty annoyed by some stubborn waist fat (not much but annoying) that just wont respond anymore to diet and exercise. Of course I'm 40 so maybe that has something to do with it. Hopefully this will help...should be interesting!

Last edited:

willib

Awards
  • Established
good luk,have same problem.will be getting mine soon.hoping to hear some feedback soon.
I just bought some bottles on Amazon.com. Was $13.52 per bottle, which seems pretty good. Seems like no one on here has started this yet, or has any results. As someone who has a very clean diet composed of whole foods and nothing processed, and a pretty good workout regimen, I'm pretty annoyed by some stubborn waist fat (not much but annoying) that just wont respond anymore to diet and exercise. Of course I'm 40 so maybe that has something to do with it. Hopefully this will help...should be interesting!

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
so what dose is everyone running this at, and is everyone using pretty convinced its a good natural bet to get leaner and bigger?
i am interested to try this but not keen on a reduced fertility side effect but not sure if this is a conclusive guaranteed side of UA?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Yes.. I can't tell if your being a wise ass or not...I'm still gonna purchase Ursobolic though.
i suppose that since it makes bile, which digests fats, it is.

I just generally never thought of it as part of the digestive system

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
i suppose that since it makes bile, which digests fats, it is.

I just generally never thought of it as part of the digestive system
PA, we heard you had a few adult beverages while runnin this but how was your diet?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
PA, we heard you had a few adult beverages while runnin this but how was your diet?

i generally try to avoid eating alot of carbs and i try to get good amount of protein every day

i dont track my meals, sorry

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i generally try to avoid eating alot of carbs and i try to get good amount of protein every day

i dont track my meals, sorry
did you find on ursobolic your carb appetite went up? Cause any type of hypoglycemia?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
any logs anywhere where ursobolic has kicked in and they started losing bodyfat yet? I assume the rep(s) keep track of logs on mutiple forums. it is probably still too early to see results, but checking just in case.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
any logs anywhere where ursobolic has kicked in and they started losing bodyfat yet? I assume the rep(s) keep track of logs on mutiple forums. it is probably still too early to see results, but checking just in case.
I'm on day six not noticing fat loss yet but I am eating above maintenance and have really jacked up my carbs and I haven't gained any fat or weight, my mus
cles do seem a lot fuller. Check out my log here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183747-truthornothins-ursobolic-log-2.html

owenz

owenz

Awards
just finished one full bottle at the max dosage. (9caps, 3xper day) so about a week in. ive been eating pretty horrible stuff and safe to say its not letting any of it get stored as flab. its all been getting put to use as energy and falling off of me when I goto sleep. Im able to wake up in the morning after slamming a big plate of carbed out goodness the night before and still look lean and tight.. (for a Polish guy anyways)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just finished one full bottle at the max dosage. (9caps, 3xper day) so about a week in. ive been eating pretty horrible stuff and safe to say its not letting any of it get stored as flab. its all been getting put to use as energy and falling off of me when I goto sleep. Im able to wake up in the morning after slamming a big plate of carbed out goodness the night before and still look lean and tight.. (for a Polish guy anyways)
Looks like your way above max dosage right there at 27 caps. Is that what you meant?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guess you meant 6 caps @ 3 times per day? ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered 8 bottles of Ursobolic to add to my recomp stack. They should be at my doorstep by Friday. I'm definitely looking forward to trying this product!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered 8 bottles of Ursobolic to add to my recomp stack. They should be at my doorstep by Friday. I'm definitely looking forward to trying this product!
Hehe. I also ordered. But only 4. Thinking about picking up around 4 more if these first four recomp me. I'm also interested in strength and endurance on this product.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hehe. I also ordered. But only 4. Thinking about picking up around 4 more if these first four recomp me. I'm also interested in strength and endurance on this product.
Very nice brother! I am VERY confident in this product. I'm not a PA butt-kisser, but I give him a lot of credit with his laundry list of products that he has developed.

I will dose this at 6 caps, 3 times a day and do the maximum recommended dosage. I am known to jump right into the maximum dose.... and then some. However, I am not going over 18 caps with this product. I don't want to have to megadose another herbal extract to increase a fatloss mechanism that we know little about.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I also bought 8 bottles but started at 4 caps 3x a day. Just start 2 days ago.. I may go up to max dose myself

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Does it cause infertility in males PA or just in rats?
i think he meant 9caps per day 3x3, and not 27 per day
is this the effective dosage 9caps per day?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I also bought 8 bottles but started at 4 caps 3x a day. Just start 2 days ago.. I may go up to max dose myself
I have a habit of reaching the maximum dose on day 1. lol. But I haven't done it all the time ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You all should start a results thread since you guys are guinea pigs with Ursobolic. I may get on this bandwagon but I want to see what it does for a variety of people used in a cut, recomp and bulk situation (and hopefully someone using it with anabolics).

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to see what it does for a variety of people used in a cut, recomp and bulk situation (and hopefully someone using it with anabolics).
Im stacking it with Deca/Clen/Hdrol/Cell-tech/Winni/T3/EC and topping it off with a little oxymetholone. Chysin for pct with chamomile tea.

I hope that I see something out of Ursobolic or Ill want my money back, Ill let everyone know.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
did you find on ursobolic your carb appetite went up? Cause any type of hypoglycemia?
i am not entirely sure if the stuff has any effect on my appetite. at first though i thought it suppressed it

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Does it cause infertility in males PA or just in rats?
i think he meant 9caps per day 3x3, and not 27 per day
is this the effective dosage 9caps per day?

The only infertility study done on it to my knowledge was on rats

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im stacking it with Deca/Clen/Hdrol/Cell-tech/Winni/T3/EC and topping it off with a little oxymetholone. Chysin for pct with chamomile tea.

I hope that I see something out of Ursobolic or Ill want my money back, Ill let everyone know.
Everything seems fine but that CellTech will blow you the fug up, don't worry about that Deca, it is just a placebo!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I have a habit of reaching the maximum dose on day 1. lol. But I haven't done it all the time ;)
Yea I was taking it slow but guess 2 days is enough : ) I will up to max dose also starting tomorrow.

msbachman

Awards
I decided to take the leap and ordered some Ursobolic.

I'm curious how well it would work in terms of three to five caps either pre- or post-workout; the fact is that I simply don't have sufficient money to run a supplement year-round at the prescribed dose of 9 to 18 caps.

In the future I hope to see a ursolic acid supplement that comes in a bulk powder form. Something analogous to the tubs of L-Arginine we now see. It would help the manufacturers to drive the price down (no caps), and it'd help consumers-on-a-budget to take such a product on a more long-term basis.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
The only infertility study done on it to my knowledge was on rats
Thanks, did it cause actual infertility or just reduced sperm motility in the rats, i gather there is a difference?

whats the reccomended minimum effective daily dose, and the maximum?
Thanks