NEW Dexaprine Formula - Guess it and win a 2 month supply for FREE!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OEP will not even come remotely close to the new Dexaprine, if all is dosed well. The new actives truly promote a multi-faceted approach to lipolysis.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mr.cooper69 again.

Well said sir well said!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The final version is enhanced from what u got Loudy. Yours didn't include the rouwlscine or the isopropyloctopamine!

salvid

Awards
i never knew that about acacia. The only plants i ever heard containing anything close were ephedra or sassafras (safrole, precursor to mdma) or mescaline, since i've crossed into entheogens. I dare not contradict you though, sir, as like i said, I just never knew that before and love the surprises that await us in the plant kingdom.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i never knew that about acacia. The only plants i ever heard containing anything close were ephedra or sassafras (safrole, precursor to mdma) or mescaline, since i've crossed into entheogens. I dare not contradict you though, sir, as like i said, I just never knew that before and love the surprises that await us in the plant kingdom.
Check out the post I put up announcing acacia. The active compounds found within it are listed

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The final version is enhanced from what u got Loudy. Yours didn't include the rouwlscine or the isopropyloctopamine!
Definately looking forward to running a bottle...my lower body always tends to sweat easily when using rauwlscine, even just by sitting in a cube all day...When do you expect V2 to be ready/shipping?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Definately looking forward to running a bottle...my lower body always tends to sweat easily when using rauwlscine, even just by sitting in a cube all day...When do you expect V2 to be ready/shipping?
Looking forward to testing this out for sure.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
looking forward to the write up.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wish I had my samples of the new dex today. Dragging ass today!

Can't wait to hear the reviews!!!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
most afraid it will work too well.
not much more weight to lose and 11.5 weeks left!

will def be a mental stim on the go though! :)

fatboystick

Awards
When should we be looking for the bottles Vaughn?
Have they been sent out yet?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, given Coop's post. So, will the appetitie suppressing effects trump Dexa 1.0?

Also, are there any habit-forming concerns to be aware of?

I'm surprised no one is excited about the fact that methamphetamine (no typo) is a constituent of Acacia :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So, given Coop's post. So, will the appetitie suppressing effects trump Dexa 1.0?

Also, are there any habit-forming concerns to be aware of?
Heh, it was a joke. There is not a chance there is any meth in Dexaprine (unless we're talking picomolar or further). However, I do expect the appetite suppression to be great.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heh, it was a joke. There is not a chance there is any meth in Dexaprine (unless we're talking picomolar or further). However, I do expect the appetite suppression to be great.
This is good news.
However I will wait for something else ATM. ;)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
when is this coming out? thinking about picking up a bottle of the old stuff but if it's around the same price i can wait

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was so intrigued by your post that I googled the info and found exactly that - that methamphetamine is in Acacia (along withMescaline! lol)

I even stumbled onto several recreational drug forums where the people were figuring out how to extract the meth for rec use!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Cant wait to see what's in store with the new Dex

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should have the stock in soon to ship out for you guys :)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Not sure which version I got as samples the other day, but this stuff is out of control. I find it to be very good product, I sweat ass in the gym. The first day I took it I didn't sleep well that night and was sweating all over the place. I didn't workout that day. Since then I am only taking it before workout, that way I can make sure I use some of the energy it provides... 1/2-3/4 before and the rest about 45 min before lunch.

I am thinking of buying this stuff for sure, after I finish a few of the other stuff I have in the cabinet. This is going to be a best seller, glad I could get some to review..... Waiting for more.

TOP MOTCH VAUGHN AND IFORCE.

Btw that blue IForce shirt is flipping awesome.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure which version I got as samples the other day, but this stuff is out of control. I find it to be very good product, I sweat ass in the gym. The first day I took it I didn't sleep well that night and was sweating all over the place. I didn't workout that day. Since then I am only taking it before workout, that way I can make sure I use some of the energy it provides... 1/2-3/4 before and the rest about 45 min before lunch.

I am thinking of buying this stuff for sure, after I finish a few of the other stuff I have in the cabinet. This is going to be a best seller, glad I could get some to review..... Waiting for more.

You got the original sample. If you really enjoy it you can find some crazy sales on it. It's one of my fav's and I can't wait to try the new version.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
You got the original sample. If you really enjoy it you can find some crazy sales on it. It's one of my fav's and I can't wait to try the new version.
I already stocked up.. Don't know if the new formula will be legal over here.. :aargh:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks for the review budman!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed.. get it while you can!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Yeah I hope the new stuff can compare.... Are both versions being affected by the FDA trying to crack down?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bumpy to this one...any ETA on the dex...and also IntenseV2 ? (since I have ya on the line) :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im hoping to have these shipped to you by the end of next week.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Do you plan on giving a 5 day sample of the new version in the future or soon? ;)

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Received my samples of the new Dexaprine! Will post a detailed review tomorrow as its too late to consume one now lol

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Ooooh-hoo...were these able to go out last week...or this week? Also Max-IntenseV2, ready to roll? :naughty:
I believe they already shipped man cuz i received mine already. Review coming at the end of the week!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
When will this hit Nutra

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
full bottles are a bit behind schedule guys I apologize. As soon as we have them, they will be shipped! I appreciate the patience!