NEW Dexaprine Formula - Guess it and win a 2 month supply for FREE!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Fl3x's famunda cheese 0.0

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did we get all of them yet? Or keep guessing lol

There has been one ingredient yet to be guessed. If its not guessed by 1pm PST tomorrow, I will choose 1 person at random to win the 6th free bottle

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Come on men! Let's hear those guesses!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Staked Cop's taint sweat.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Black pepper extract

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Grapefruit seed extract.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Evodiamine

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
keep guesses coming,

and what ETA for TTA to be gone?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1,3,7 trimethylxanithine

After midnight, two new guesses!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Naringin
Coleus forskolin

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
White Willow Bark or L-Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heyy it's after 1 pm (eastern time) where in the world of 1 pm Is the cut off for a random 6th winner lol, West coast ?

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Salvia extract

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
meh...im hoping someone guesses it :D
Well if permitted, I'll throw a few more out there lol

I'm trying to figure out which of the blends it is part of... That would help hone in on what substance it could possibly be..

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Potassium Pyruvate

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Propionyl-L-Carnitine

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and the final ingredient is...

ISOPROPYLOCTOPAMINE

[h=2]Abstract[/h] The weight loss observed in consumers of extracts of Citrus aurantium (bitter orange) has been tentatively attributed to the lipolytic and thermogenic effects of the alkaloids abundant in the unripe fruit. Synephrine, octopamine, tyramine, and other alkaloids have been repeatedly identified and quantified in Citrus members of the Rutaceae family or in their extracts incorporated in dietary supplements for weight management. However, there are only scarce reports on their lipolytic action. This study aimed at comparing the acute lipolytic activity of synephrine, octopamine, tyramine, and N-methyltyramine in rat and human adipocytes. Maximal response to the prototypical β-adrenergic agonist isoprenaline was taken as reference in both species. In rat, octopamine was slightly more active than synephrine while tyramine and N-methyl tyramine did not stimulate—and even inhibited—lipolysis. In human adipocytes, none of these amines stimulated lipolysis when tested up to 10 μg/ml. At higher doses (≥100 μg/ml), tyramine and N-methyl tyramine induced only 20% of the maximal lipolysis and exhibited antilipolytic properties. Synephrine and octopamine were partially stimulatory at high doses. Since synephrine is more abundant than octopamine in C. aurantium, it should be the main responsible for the putative lipolytic action of the extracts claimed to mitigate obesity. Noteworthy, their common isopropyl derivative, isopropylnorsynephrine (also named isopropyloctopamine or betaphrine), was clearly lipolytic: active at 1 μg/ml and reproducing more than 60% of isoprenaline maximal effect in human adipocytes. This compound, not detected in C. aurantium, and which has few reported adverse effects to date, might be useful for in vivo triglyceride breakdown.
Boom!

Full write up to come Monday!

fatboystick

Awards
WINNER #2:

Standardized to offer key amounts of N-methyltyramine, Octopamine, and Synephrine, Citrus Aurantium is one of the most effective fat loss ingredients known to man. It will give users unprecedented appetite suppression, intense energy, and an incredibly euphoric feeling.
The key metabolites N-methyltyramine, Octopamine, and Synephrine all work together by affecting the adrenergic and dopaminergic receptors in our brain. These receptors are responsible for norepinephrine/adrenaline as mentioned above, but also affect our Dopamine levels. Dopamine is responsible for many processes in the body, but is most well known for its effects on mood. By increasing our Dopamine stores, we can increase our “feel good” emotions and feel much happier while we diet. In fact, Dopamine response can be a trained habit, and if your body feels “good” while dieting due to the increase, you will naturally release more dopamine when dieting again in the future, enabling each diet to be less work/headache than the past.

WINNER #3!

Theophylline is a potent metabolite of caffeine. This metabolite is only converted to at a rate of 4%, so taking caffeine will not result in a large amount of this compound. To harness the raw power of Theophylline, it was necessary to include it at higher concentrations than what is commonly seen in nature. Theophylline, while chemically similar to caffeine, is actually a CNS stimulant as well as a potent bronchodilator. A bronchodilator is a compound capable of decrease the resistance in our respiratory airways making it possible to take in more oxygen, and increase our Vo2 max(how much oxygen we are getting from each breath). Theophylline is a key component of the formula as it is what allows Dexaprine to offer a “crash free” experience. Featuring an 8+ hour half life, Theophylline ensures each dose it felt all day long, as well as blunting the crash many users feel from other stimulants. On a side note, Theophylline is a legal version of Clenbuterol. Clenbuterol works in the same fashion as Theophylline, however Theophylline is available over the counter, and does not incur heart damage like Clenbuterol.
Thx Vaughn!!!
PM sent....

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
I'd be more than happy to snag that extra bottle that's just taking up just so much of your office space Vaughn :nervous:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Would make a nice addition to my full out cut comin up

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gone for 3 days and this thread blew up!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I WANT IT lol cuttin after my log :-D

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O really? Oep is my go to fat burner.. U gonna convert me?

Read the reviews. Just about all agree Dexaprine is the ultimate.

We sent out a ton of samples to guys on here, so more and more reviews will be there to assist you.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read the reviews. Just about all agree Dexaprine is the ultimate.

We sent out a ton of samples to guys on here, so more and more reviews will be there to assist you.
Yea I'm supposed to be getting the 7 day supply.. Have not yet

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The current Dexaprine crushes OEP. This new one isn't even in the same league.
Agreed. At only a half a caplet. Scary

O really? Oep is my go to fat burner.. U gonna convert me?
OEP was a decent/solid stim for me. Mild, clean, no crash. That said, it was not effective (FOR ME) in the thermogenic/fat burning dept whatsoever.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
OEP will not even come remotely close to the new Dexaprine, if all is dosed well. The new actives truly promote a multi-faceted approach to lipolysis.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OEP will not even come remotely close to the new Dexaprine, if all is dosed well. The new actives truly promote a multi-faceted approach to lipolysis.
That makes me so happy :D

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ mhmm.. Reliable and valuable source speaking @mrcooper

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Careful, you might get the USP parade to get all pissy.

I can't even get these guys to answer SIMPLE questions about their products b/c they are upset abotu being challenged! LOL

:p EPIC