NEW Dexaprine Formula - Guess it and win a 2 month supply for FREE!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TTA

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
African mango

mnowak1228

Awards
DAA

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn all my guesses are picked. How about Hordenine?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Rauwolscine

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Arbutin

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well since multiple people have guessed repeats (I just read you can do that) I'll throw Rauwolscine in as well.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Same

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so much love for Rauwolscine!!

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Ashwangandha Extract or Propionyl-L-Carnitine?

Thatguy_603

Awards
Methoxyphenylethylamine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so...maybe I'll choose one winner today...

who wants me to?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Do it :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do it!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Just do it! Lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Nike

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
DO IT!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's start with an easy one: Caffeine Anhydrous

Winner #1!

CAFFEINE ANYHYDROUS:

The ultimate backbone in any fat burner. Caffeine helps to increase our metabolism, decrease appetite/cravings, as well as actively burn extra calories.

Please PM me your shipping address :)

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Winner #1!

CAFFEINE ANYHYDROUS:

The ultimate backbone in any fat burner. Caffeine helps to increase our metabolism, decrease appetite/cravings, as well as actively burn extra calories.

Congrats man. I was gonna post this first yesterday by instinct but you beat me to the punch lol

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Congrats bro!!! :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Grats bro

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
grats brother!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's weird for me (as such a huge fan of the original) to think of Dexaprine getting better.

Should we be fearful?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's weird for me (as such a huge fan of the original) to think of Dexaprine getting better.

Should we be fearful?

Lol not fearful...but insanely excited!

The new formula lasts slightly longer than the current one(10-12 full hours instead of 8-12), feels "cleaner", and has way more science proven fat burning ingredients. It's another very simple formula, but an incredible upgrade!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Release date Vaughn?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winner #1!

CAFFEINE ANYHYDROUS:

Well, well...loooooky there :spankme:

haha, nice...PM incoming Vaughn....and I swear if your inbox is full....#$$^%$****#%$$@#!!! ;)

EDIT: "VaughnTrue has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space"

SUMAB****!!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
green coffee bean extract

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yohimbe

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dear Lord, you all made this STONGER?
LOLOL :p

A half a caplet is CRAZY potent as is!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
does this mean the original will become obsolete?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, once retailers move through the current inventory, there will be no more of the 1,3 version available.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whooop whooop congrats on winning the first chunk schizm.

next up winner #2>?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whooop whooop congrats on winning the first chunk schizm.

next up winner #2>?

Whhhhy, thank U JN :) Now, if only a certain Director of Marketing would clear his inbox.... :nono2:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should I announce more winners?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guess this Citrus Aurantium 30%?
WINNER #2:

Standardized to offer key amounts of N-methyltyramine, Octopamine, and Synephrine, Citrus Aurantium is one of the most effective fat loss ingredients known to man. It will give users unprecedented appetite suppression, intense energy, and an incredibly euphoric feeling.
The key metabolites N-methyltyramine, Octopamine, and Synephrine all work together by affecting the adrenergic and dopaminergic receptors in our brain. These receptors are responsible for norepinephrine/adrenaline as mentioned above, but also affect our Dopamine levels. Dopamine is responsible for many processes in the body, but is most well known for its effects on mood. By increasing our Dopamine stores, we can increase our “feel good” emotions and feel much happier while we diet. In fact, Dopamine response can be a trained habit, and if your body feels “good” while dieting due to the increase, you will naturally release more dopamine when dieting again in the future, enabling each diet to be less work/headache than the past.

Green Tea Extract
WINNER #3!

Theophylline is a potent metabolite of caffeine. This metabolite is only converted to at a rate of 4%, so taking caffeine will not result in a large amount of this compound. To harness the raw power of Theophylline, it was necessary to include it at higher concentrations than what is commonly seen in nature. Theophylline, while chemically similar to caffeine, is actually a CNS stimulant as well as a potent bronchodilator. A bronchodilator is a compound capable of decrease the resistance in our respiratory airways making it possible to take in more oxygen, and increase our Vo2 max(how much oxygen we are getting from each breath). Theophylline is a key component of the formula as it is what allows Dexaprine to offer a “crash free” experience. Featuring an 8+ hour half life, Theophylline ensures each dose it felt all day long, as well as blunting the crash many users feel from other stimulants. On a side note, Theophylline is a legal version of Clenbuterol. Clenbuterol works in the same fashion as Theophylline, however Theophylline is available over the counter, and does not incur heart damage like Clenbuterol.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
WINNER #2:

Standardized to offer key amounts of N-methyltyramine, Octopamine, and Synephrine, Citrus Aurantium is one of the most effective fat loss ingredients known to man. It will give users unprecedented appetite suppression, intense energy, and an incredibly euphoric feeling.
The key metabolites N-methyltyramine, Octopamine, and Synephrine all work together by affecting the adrenergic and dopaminergic receptors in our brain. These receptors are responsible for norepinephrine/adrenaline as mentioned above, but also affect our Dopamine levels. Dopamine is responsible for many processes in the body, but is most well known for its effects on mood. By increasing our Dopamine stores, we can increase our “feel good” emotions and feel much happier while we diet. In fact, Dopamine response can be a trained habit, and if your body feels “good” while dieting due to the increase, you will naturally release more dopamine when dieting again in the future, enabling each diet to be less work/headache than the past.

AHHHHHH YEAH!!!! :D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
5-htp?

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
WINNER #2:

WINNER #3!

Theophylline is a potent metabolite of caffeine. This metabolite is only converted to at a rate of 4%, so taking caffeine will not result in a large amount of this compound. To harness the raw power of Theophylline, it was necessary to include it at higher concentrations than what is commonly seen in nature. Theophylline, while chemically similar to caffeine, is actually a CNS stimulant as well as a potent bronchodilator. A bronchodilator is a compound capable of decrease the resistance in our respiratory airways making it possible to take in more oxygen, and increase our Vo2 max(how much oxygen we are getting from each breath). Theophylline is a key component of the formula as it is what allows Dexaprine to offer a “crash free” experience. Featuring an 8+ hour half life, Theophylline ensures each dose it felt all day long, as well as blunting the crash many users feel from other stimulants. On a side note, Theophylline is a legal version of Clenbuterol. Clenbuterol works in the same fashion as Theophylline, however Theophylline is available over the counter, and does not incur heart damage like Clenbuterol.
You mean theophylline and not green tea extract right Vaughn?? Im confused lol