NEW Brand coming to AM. Time for some new blood.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had forgot about this, but I'm sure like everything else, just getting stuff is a problem !!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very interested in the pre and fat burner, well really all of it. I liked Brundel’s statement that he wanted “motivation in a tub, not heart attack in a tub”.
BLR is always upping the game. Very excited to see what @brundel comes up with.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very interested in the pre and fat burner, well really all of it. I liked Brundel’s statement that he wanted “motivation in a tub, not heart attack in a tub”.
For real! I love that he’s always thinking big picture!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah things have been taking longer than expected but we are still on track.
Testing a second stim right now. Beta agonist. IF everything goes as planned we will be launching this summer for certain.

Also BLR has some new stuff coming. Hopefully we will see this in the next 60 days.
And yah the goal for pre workouts is clean, drive and feel good energy. NOT hey we added 700mg caffeine and 9 other stims. Gonna love the pump! The goal if a pre is performance enhancement.
Presently I am using our pre formula with 170mg caffeine and its fantastic. Im not saying the product will have 170 caff. Im saying im using it with only that and the performance and pump is exceptional. BLR and NEOTEK will be launching a pre around the same time. Similar ingredients, some differences with Neotek having a bit more punch on the stims.

2 fat burners also coming and a new anabolic. All aiming for this year launch.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Testing a second stim right now. Beta agonist. IF everything goes as planned we will be launching this summer for certain.

Also BLR has some new stuff coming. Hopefully we will see this in the next 60 days.
And yah the goal for pre workouts is clean, drive and feel good energy. NOT hey we added 700mg caffeine and 9 other stims. Gonna love the pump! The goal if a pre is performance enhancement.
Presently I am using our pre formula with 170mg caffeine and its fantastic. Im not saying the product will have 170 caff. Im saying im using it with only that and the performance and pump is exceptional. BLR and NEOTEK will be launching a pre around the same time. Similar ingredients, some differences with Neotek having a bit more punch on the stims.

This all sounds really good !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

ohhh nice cant wait.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does that contain stimulant #1 or #2? I can't wait to try the first one that you mentioned.
ITs number 1. These are really good. I dont want to run too much hype before we are ready for launch but Ive never had a better energy product. We are just trying to find the right manufacturer. If you guys know a good beverage manufacturer. Ideally west side of the USA please PM me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new Follidrone label looks 👌🏻
The rest of the BLR line going to look like that?
Thanks man yah I think they look great as well.
The whole line is going to get an upgrade. We are just burning through stock with old labels.
For those who havnt seen=
NEW EXOTHERM BOTTLES. 30ml more volume same price.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many product are coming form that new brand? and when?
I dont know total but we def have 3 coming soon.
I cant give you exact dates but I can tell you that we are getting really close here. Looking for a manufacturer to run it then we are a go. At least for the first 1 or 2 products.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Finding trustworthy manufacturers is probably the hardest part. Looked into trying to get my own stuff made at one point

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love the new labels!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finding trustworthy manufacturers is probably the hardest part. Looked into trying to get my own stuff made at one point
Well....manufacturers in general isn't that bad. The problem is when a manufacturer has to use your patented ingredient and they can't mark it up to high hell to make a buck. And or they don't want to work with something not well known. Is a pain in the arse

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Going to add my follow in here too. Stuff sounds pretty awesome, although that isn't a surprise considering who is involved.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im packing up some pre workout samples for our reps right now.
If everything goes as planned we are really close to the BLR pre being a reality.
And......its looking really good. Not total war, c4 clone good.
Actual good.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BLR always at the cutting edge. Just like @brundel was the first to bring out Epicatechin, this product will fall in line with the greatness.

Last edited:
Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Im packing up some pre workout samples for our reps right now.
If everything goes as planned we are really close to the BLR pre being a reality.
And......its looking really good. Not total war, c4 clone good.
Actual good.
I’m guessing this is going to be stackable with Han Swolo

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Getting Exciteder !!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m guessing this is going to be stackable with Han Swolo
I think you probably wont need both. I think Han swolo for when you dont need the stims.
XXXXX for when you need an extra kick in the ass. We are using an interesting stim/focus blend.
Using both products stacked though might be too much vasodilation. You guys can tinker and see if it works for you or not.
The new pres will have vasodilators though.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
I think you probably wont need both. I think Han swolo for when you dont need the stims.
XXXXX for when you need an extra kick in the ass. We are using an interesting stim/focus blend.
Using both products stacked though might be too much vasodilation. You guys can tinker and see if it works for you or not.
The new pres will have vasodilators though.
Okay so the new pre will pretty much include Han Swolo.
I like that 👌🏻💪🏻

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay so the new pre will pretty much include Han Swolo.
I like that
Well, not exactly. This is because one of the ingredients in han swolo is likely the nastiest thing I've ever tasted. I mean like burn your tongue and throat nasty. Better to get it down in a cap
But there are lots of good vasos. Definitely won't be citrulline.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounding Good!