Never Listen to Milas about RecoverPro

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's like a fine wine.
My fine wines must be at least 10+ yrs! Have you ever had a 10 Yr old Stella Rosa? It's a genuine Italian treat ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had some 10 day old milk. Does that count?

You know it is bad when you have to chew it.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, that just increased the whey protein content.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My fine wines must be at least 10+ yrs! Have you ever had a 10 Yr old Stella Rosa? It's a genuine Italian treat ;)
I always knew you liked 'em young, but I thought you at least waited until 18 years!

:/

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was sad to learn this week that AI has discontinued RecoverPro. IMO, it was the best value BCAA. Settled for 2 tubs of Xtend which will be about 1/2 the servings of the big tub of RP for about the same price. Dark days are upon us my friends, dark days indeed.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was sad to learn this week that AI has discontinued RecoverPro. IMO, it was the best value BCAA. Settled for 2 tubs of Xtend which will be about 1/2 the servings of the big tub of RP for about the same price. Dark days are upon us my friends, dark days indeed.
I think the lack of posts in this thread are the cause of declining sales, WE are the cause of such misfortunes.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the lack of posts in this thread are the cause of declining sales, WE are the cause of such misfortunes.
Next thing you know PMS will stop production of Black Liver will. Then we will.always want again.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I blame bdcc

He got too big for this thread and doomed us all.

That and J not being with Hannah anymore *ducks*

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I blame bdcc

He got too big for this thread and doomed us all.

That and J not being with Hannah anymore *ducks*
I was trying to create fame which would bring more followers to the thread. Unfortunately my bros let me down and didn't keep the thread active while I was away.

I am basically the husband out grafting and you are the wife who was in charge of keeping everything running smoothly in the home but I get back after a long day and you are drunk on the sofa and the child is drawing on the wall with crayon.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was trying to create fame which would bring more followers to the thread. Unfortunately my bros let me down and didn't keep the thread active while I was away.

I am basically the husband out grafting and you are the wife who was in charge of keeping everything running smoothly in the home but I get back after a long day and you are drunk on the sofa and the child is drawing on the wall with crayon.
I don't know, I think I have to agree with Blake on this one. Your scenario is a bit off. It's more like you're the husband that left seeking fame and fortune and when he came back to visit, found his wife and children gone. At least there's a bright side in that your wife isn't asking for child care money.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And John Smeton is no longer with AI either.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know, I think I have to agree with Blake on this one. Your scenario is a bit off. It's more like you're the husband that left seeking fame and fortune and when he came back to visit, found his wife and children gone. At least there's a bright side in that your wife isn't asking for child care money.
WHO PAYS THE BILLS WHILE YOU ARE AT HOME GETTING DRUNK ON THE SOFA?

I feel so under appreciated. Stuff like this will drive me to have an e-affair in a separate thread.

Brb, finding Schwellington's old logs.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol'ing -- SCHWELLLLLLL!!!

also, just a reminder T showed us his balls

#NeverForget

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHO PAYS THE BILLS WHILE YOU ARE AT HOME GETTING DRUNK ON THE SOFA?

I feel so under appreciated. Stuff like this will drive me to have an e-affair in a separate thread.

Brb, finding Schwellington's old logs.
YOU FEEL UNDER APPRECIATED?!?!? YOU?!?! REALLY? Maybe you should try staying at home, taking care of all 10 kids, washing the clothes and the dishes every day, making breakfast, lunch and dinner all while keeping the boys from killing each other all by yourself because your husband is off galavanting with a bunch of hussies! So, sorry for having a couple glasses of wine at the end of the day and relaxing on the sofa for 45 minutes before bed! Under appreciated, my arse!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

#NeverForget
Literally my funniest moment on the internet ever. I had tears streaming down my face haha.

YOU FEEL UNDER APPRECIATED?!?!? YOU?!?! REALLY? Maybe you should try staying at home, taking care of all 10 kids, washing the clothes and the dishes every day, making breakfast, lunch and dinner all while keeping the boys from killing each other all by yourself because your husband is off galavanting with a bunch of hussies! So, sorry for having a couple glasses of wine at the end of the day and relaxing on the sofa for 45 minutes before bed! Under appreciated, my arse!
TLDR

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

#NeverForget
Literally my funniest moment on the internet ever. I had tears streaming down my face haha.

TLDR

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know, bdcc, I've been thinking, neither of our scenarios are correct. You and Milas were the parents. Milas is the deadbeat dad that left and was never seen again and you are the mom that goes out and parties with her friends leaving the kids to take care of themselves.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know, bdcc, I've been thinking, neither of our scenarios are correct. You and Milas were the parents. Milas is the deadbeat dad that left and was never seen again and you are the mom that goes out and parties with her friends leaving the kids to take care of themselves.
The analogy feels more fair.

That being said, I absolutely cannot be the father of the group.

Look at me, a baby-face with a torso as bald as a plucked chicken and then we have Blake the werewolf.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I be the scapegoat/rebel?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The analogy feels more fair.

That being said, I absolutely cannot be the father of the group.

Look at me, a baby-face with a torso as bald as a plucked chicken and then we have Blake the werewolf.
I'm just sad my beard has been retired :(

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's how often Ben shaves his legs.
As I never have my legs out for photo shoots they are the only part of me that I don't wax lol.

Waistband up, smooth as a baby's bum. Waistband down is like Aslan's back.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As I never have my legs out for photo shoots they are the only part of me that I don't wax lol.

+1 Turkish delight

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So you're a satyr? That explains the calves....
:poke:

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I know nobody on AM tends to "rate" threads, but I just gave this one a 5 because I hope it stays alive for a long time to come. Since we no longer have Markus, I need something else to bring me joy lol :yup:

lol

I don't like tubs; just toads ;)

Quoted from 2011.

You got your wish MWB

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
???
#Recoverbros>AllOtherBros

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here for my annual recoverbro post! I couldn't possibly log on without swinging by

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Things get kinda messy in here...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unsubd

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hey there! So what's new fellas?

That's like saying you're going to disown your family
Just trying to get my house ready to sell. Next time you go to visit Colorado, I'll be 3 1/2 hours closer.......not that it really makes a difference. :p

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just trying to get my house ready to sell. Next time you go to visit Colorado, I'll be 3 1/2 hours closer.......not that it really makes a difference. :p
hills are alive.png

300b.png

Just going to drop this envelope on the table with oh, what's this? Pictures...

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was in Wyoming last week, might be my retirement plan ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I interviewed at a school out there several years back.