And we'll make Ben pay for it too!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He only does chest and biceps...... Does curls in the squat rack
Typical! Dang Britts! If you ask me, that's the real reason George Washington and the crew wanted them out of America: they were curling in the squat racks, only doing upper body lifts and constantly taking up space in the gym just looking at themselves in the mirrors.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love that big Tim has popped back into this thread to resurrect it.

On a side note, can someone succinctly summarise the presidential candidates for an uninformed Brit? I only see the media snippets so want to know what the real deal is from my American homeboys.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trump is going to win and then we are going to take England. Its time for payback.

Stallone will be VP.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trump is going to win and then we are going to take England. Its time for payback.

Stallone will be VP.
I find myself watching Trump videos quite a lot.

Love him or hate him, he is entertaining lol.

Funnily enough, after watching dozens of videos of him, I haven't actually heard how he plans to accomplish anything at all. He is just very enthusiastic about saying something is terrible and how he will make it great lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Funnily enough, after watching dozens of videos of him, I haven't actually heard how he plans to accomplish anything at all. He is just very enthusiastic about saying something is terrible and how he will make it great lol.
He is an idiot who thrives in our culture because of reality tv. Seriously.

I'm all for someone to shake things up, but I haven't found that he has a true/strong stance on anything.

But seriously, it's the weirdest campaign.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That's the perfect description of Trump. Stir up emotions, tell them he's going to fix it........no explanation for any political platforms.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love that big Tim has popped back into this thread to resurrect it.

On a side note, can someone succinctly summarise the presidential candidates for an uninformed Brit? I only see the media snippets so want to know what the real deal is from my American homeboys.
You know, some people choose a candidate by saying they're picking the lesser of two evils. With the forerunners we have from both parties, I'm not sure there will be a "lesser." I am ashamed as an American that these are actually who we are going to have to vote on.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sooooo Never Listen to bdcc about American Politics?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know, some people choose a candidate by saying they're picking the lesser of two evils. With the forerunners we have from both parties, I'm not sure there will be a "lesser." I am ashamed as an American that these are actually who we are going to have to vote on.
Trump is a potential megalomaniac who stated he would order U.S. soldiers to kill the wives and children of ISIS fighters. Despite the fact that he rails against the Establishment, he is still a big government guy, he just thinks the wrong people are in charge.

Hillary is, in my opinion, is as crooked as they come. She calls herself a champion of women yet not only colluded to keep her husband's affairs quiet, but to punish, humiliate and destroy his accusers, some of which made allegations of sexual assault. She has lied repeatedly about e-mails with classified information on a her own private server. She thinks she is above the law. She may be indicted before the election.

Bernie Sanders has some good ideas (like getting big money out of politics) but with the US already 17 trillion in debt, his economic ideas would likely see the US to go the way of Greece.

IMO, my country has stopped being a Democratic Republic (no, not just a Democracy) and is now an Oligarchy. I am not sure where we go from here. Apologies in advance if I offended anyone. Just my opinion.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's racist

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has been a while since Nate Dogg the Regulator was in here.

Now we just need Milas to return...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Pretty boy decided to show up to the party...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shut up, Soda Pop!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
9dd094283b316c18fb58640f7eb17754.jpg

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

JUST need Milas? Did you forget about me that easily Benji?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's cause we all know Ben is mo' homo

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what's the deal with the signatures? And how do you know who's a rep for who now?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what's the deal with the signatures? And how do you know who's a rep for who now?
I'm guessing you're on mobile?

If you're on the app, you won't see it. But from my computer I can clearly see that yours says SNS rep, but I'm pretty sure schizm had you fired months ago....

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If you're on the app, you won't see it. But from my computer I can clearly see that yours says SNS rep, but I'm pretty sure schizm had you fired months ago....
LOL! Oh good point. I'm on iPad. I do most my stuff from it these days. Poor Schizm. I've been a terrible rep but I did give them a heads up lol! But school is now over forever and soon I'll be done with licensing as well and time will flourish! Just started a new cycle today, first time in 3 years :O

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It was a plan I put into action from the very first time I saw James...it s nothing personal... Just sport, little did he know going back to school was really all my idea...muwhahahahah!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like James is back.

I am guessing at one week here before his next hiatus.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he has gone already.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That put's it at six days since my guess.

You now owe me $5.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He said he just became a doctor, but I'm pretty sure he just graduated from Magic Camp -- you know, because he likes to disappear.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard he can make a flute disappear...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A meat flute

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In his bum.
I thought you were the bum that he let sleep in his garage.......wait a minute! You mean to tell me he plays hide the meat flute with you?!?! Is being able to sleep in his garage really worth your dignity? (Not to mention your anus) It is cute though how you refer to yourself as "his bum".