Never Listen to Milas about RecoverPro

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it's not love but just lust?
I think I've been upfront about that all along . . . no love from me, it's purely dirty, dirty LUST

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not equally.

That previous post was my 10,000th, by the way.

The lack of congratulations from Ben has me very disappointed.
You are going to be very apologetic when the congratulations card arrives in the post.

Or at least a t-shirt.

"I got a million views and all I have to show for it is this sleeveless shirt!"
Super pleased that we have already agreed that the t-shirts are sleeveless.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is sleeveless that thing justin talks about. When your guns blow out the sleeves on your shirt?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is sleeveless that thing justin talks about. When your guns blow out the sleeves on your shirt?
I am so used to wearing sleeveless shirts that I no longer use the word. Instead I refer to everyone else's shirt as sleeved.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am so used to wearing sleeveless shirts that I no longer use the word. Instead I refer to everyone else's shirt as sleeved.
That actually makes complete sense!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I assumed you were referring to Justin BIEBER . . . he has some nice guns to sport too

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So glad that the heat lost last night! That was worthy enough to log in just to post my pleasure. Well, that one at least.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, too bad it has died down so much. I blame it all on BDCC and his man crush on Flex. Made things awkward when BDCC caught him with a tuft of MWB hair in his collar.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, too bad it has died down so much. I blame it all on BDCC and his man crush on Flex. Made things awkward when BDCC caught him with a tuft of MWB hair in his collar.
That's not the story I heard . . . I was told that there was a manscaping session and Flex took some liberties with MWB, which he in turn acted coyly but still appreciative.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's not the story I heard . . . I was told that there was a manscaping session and Flex took some liberties with MWB, which he in turn acted coyly but still appreciative.
I heard rumors of unreciprocated man love between them. Flex was in it for the quick action and MWB wanted a long-term snuggle buddy. The clash of opposing desires boiled over until BDCC couldn't handle it anymore and was through coddling Flex. Bitter stuff it was.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Notice a few chicks who post some r rated stuff lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So good to see SteakedCop back.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of comebacks, it is nice to see James after his hiatus.

How many is that now, four, five?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of comebacks, it is nice to see James after his hiatus. How many is that now, four, five?
I do believe this is underbidding a bit.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do believe this is underbidding a bit.
Ok, James has actually left us FORTY EIGHT TIMES.

I know because I keep count on my "KingJames Abandonment Abacus" which I keep by my bed.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Notice a few chicks who post some r rated stuff lol
Here on AM? I don't look around much, these days. BRB...:run:
Ok, James has actually left us FORTY EIGHT TIMES.I know because I keep count on my "KingJames Abandonment Abacus" which I keep by my bed.
I don't think MWB will approve this message due to the lack of commas and mini-helmets.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here on AM? I don't look around much, these days. BRB...:run:I don't think MWB will approve this message due to the lack of commas and mini-helmets.
Is Ben a Minnesota Vikings fan? I could not help but notice that mini-helmet was purple.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I felt a disturbance in the force and realized that the RB thread was once again active.

Hi guys!

Bye guys!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I felt a disturbance in the force and realized that the RB thread was once again active.

Hi guys!

Bye guys!
Good riddance Lucas!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Extra ! Extra! Ben's head is going to be getting bigger! Got his picture up on BBdotcom's store page for PES! Now maybe his head will match his body! :p

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Extra ! Extra! Ben's head is going to be getting bigger! Got his picture up on BBdotcom's store page for PES! Now maybe his head will match his body! :p
Another reason to avoid bb.com