Never Listen to Milas about RecoverPro

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry James, you have been absent too long to resume the standard level of abuse.

I had to click on your avatar because I forgot who you were.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry James, you have been absent too long to resume the standard level of abuse.I had to click on your avatar because I like to gaze into your spacious eyes.
I was merely pointing out that you are a thoughtful and rather intelligent man who likes to take a profound amount of time to ensure each and every decision made is the best!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was merely pointing out that you are a thoughtful and rather intelligent man who likes to take a profound amount of time to ensure each and every decision made is the best!
Cough*bullshït*cough

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow's my last day of school this term and then it's off to the Caribbean!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa . . . no "Angry Pirate" references . . . this is a family place

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And a rousing game of hide the sword and sword 'fighting'? Don't start without p5sky, he might get jealous.
Unfortunately someone will inevitably show up with a dagger . . . such a disappointment

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more semester done! Busch Gardens this weekend and then a fantastic Caribbean cruise with my hot lady. This is going to be the best two week break ever! We should set up a RB cruise. That would be crazy.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more semester done! Busch Gardens this weekend and then a fantastic Caribbean cruise with my hot lady. This is going to be the best two week break ever! We should set up a RB cruise. That would be crazy.
Been on one cruise down to the Bahamas. That was enough for me!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been on one cruise down to the Bahamas. That was enough for me!
I took a short Bahamas cruise too. It honestly kinda sucked in comparison to a real full-blown cruise. The food was sub-par and the entertainment options were scarce. What didn't you like about it?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being on a boat! I'm a country boy and that was just like being in a floating city that I couldn't leave. Getting out at the different ports was cool but just hated being stuck on the boat. After the first day, I was done.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being on a boat! I'm a country boy and that was just like being in a floating city that I couldn't leave. Getting out at the different ports was cool but just hated being stuck on the boat. After the first day, I was done.
lol! I'm a mountain man myself but I loved it. If I had to live like that I would go crazy but for a short vacation that includes shows, all you can eat all day long, activities, movies, and so much more, no hotels or rental cars, it's perfect for me.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It could have been that we were in Orlando for a few days before the cruise too. Foof and entertainment were great, I just wanted to get away. Maybe I just have a hard time not being able to truely relax? I always have to be doing something!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
image-1363020104.jpg

Ravens cheerleaders practice from my balcony view. Be jealous! :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jeffy is in Jamaica!

I need some holiday inspiration.

Who has somewhere to recommend? Looking for beautiful weather in June.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually hit Puerto Rico in june. its a little of a crapshoot weather wise as it can be rainy, but when its not, its amazing.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep it's in Jamaica. Rough life I have! :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard Jeff murdered 3 of them and then threw his shirt in a trashcan.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just had a glass of Captain Morgan in honor of James and Jeff's recent trips. Cheers boys!

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any damned excuse to drink. Lush!
About three weeks ago, I reached three years of being dry. I think about having a "just one" quite often. I know better than that, though.

T3, why is it that guys like me are all or nothing? Sometimes I will cognitively try and half ass things. It gives me anxiety, though, so I go back and do XYZ properly. Does what I just said make sense?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About three weeks ago, I reached three years of being dry. I think about having a "just one" quite often. I know better than that, though.

T3, why is it that guys like me are all or nothing? Sometimes I will cognitively try and half ass things. It gives me anxiety, though, so I go back and do XYZ properly. Does what I just said make sense?
Makes perfect sense. Although I do not believe in "addictive personalities" (i.e. a personality flaw or disorder that predisposes one to addiction), I do believe that there are some common traits that many people with addiction issues tend (key word is tend) to share. We don't necessarily have all of these traits but most of us have at least some of the,

One of these traits is a very low tolerance for anxiety, another is an aversion to ambiguity. We like concrete answers with a tendency toward black or white, all or nothing ways of looking at things. These two things combined contribute to your own drive to 'have it done right." Another common trait is a tendency to be contrary. Ask me for something, I will likely give you the shirt off my back, tell me "I have to" my initial internal reaction is either '**** YOU" or "we'll see about that!" Hope this helps answer your question.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa! Talk about hitting it on the head.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to the Tony and Nate snugglefest!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't all bros love each other?
Not equally.

That previous post was my 10,000th, by the way.

The lack of congratulations from Ben has me very disappointed.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, you did kind of toss a tater into my wheel house.
Is this some sort of euphemism for secks?

MWB,
10K! You stole my thunder! ;(

Have all of you requested your Stimaholic samples?

EDIT: Just noticed how many views this thread has...497,532!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No stimaholic sample for me. The name gives me the jitters!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this some sort of euphemism for secks?

MWB,
10K! You stole my thunder! ;(

Have all of you requested your Stimaholic samples?

EDIT: Just noticed how many views this thread has...497,532!
If thread hits 1 million views we get money right? Like a YouTube channel???

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or at least a t-shirt.

"I got a million views and all I have to show for it is this sleeveless shirt!"

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard that if we reach a million, Jeff was going to take us all to his favorite resort in Jamaica. Jeff is quite the swell guy!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard that if we reach a million, Jeff was going to take us all to his favorite resort in Jamaica. Jeff is quite the swell guy!
That would be epic but unfortunately a bit much. :/

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established