Never Listen to Milas about RecoverPro

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SURPRISE!! My mom & grandma took my daughter with them to get some baby chickens yesterday and got her two baby ducks! Now I've got to build a pen for these two ducks that I didn't want and have them stink up my house until it's warm enough to kick em outside in the pen. Not impressed! Blake, you want a couple ducklings??
but they will make a nice thanksgiving dinner!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like that you blanked out the whole word so it is left completely to my imagination what the word was.

I am going with;

"When I saw the link I was hoping that Kobayashi was going to try and kick a giant baby lol."
The possibilities are endless! :D

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
any of you meatheads actually on "paleo"? seems like everyone is converting except me

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for bringing this thread back from supp talk. That doesn't belong in here unless it's accompanied by pictures of boobs, otters, or boobs playing with otters!

:cheers:

It's Friday. I have a useless Dr's appt this morning and I have no coffee in me. Doc better be wary and not try any funny stuff like telling me I need to lose weight... mostly cause I know I do, so it'd be redundant to tell me that. I hate redundancy. I hate redundancy.
Thank you for bringing this thread back from supp talk. That doesn't belong in here unless it's accompanied by pictures of boobs, otters, or boobs playing with otters!

It's Friday. I have a useless Dr's appt this morning and I have no coffee in me. Doc better be wary and not try any funny stuff like telling me I need to lose weight... mostly cause I know I do, so it'd be redundant to tell me that. I hate redundancy. I hate redundancy.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Wtf just happened here?

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
any of you meatheads actually on "paleo"? seems like everyone is converting except me
Am I the only one who doesn't know wtf is paleo? Wtf is paleo and why so much talk about it?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am I the only one who doesn't know wtf is paleo? Wtf is paleo and why so much talk about it?
Paleolithic diet. Think of hunter gatherer scenarios.

Essentially you can only eat meat and fish that is fresh so you have to hunt it yourself with a bow and arrow and eat it within 30 minutes of it dying.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

Essentially you can only eat meat and fish that is fresh so you have to hunt it yourself with a bow and arrow and eat it within 30 minutes of it dying.
Isn't Atkins essentially the same thing, just marketed more towards the general public?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So that's why Blake likes to wait under bridges and attack rabbits or squirrels that happen by-- he's on the paleo diet!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. Atkins dieters are allowed to kill with other weapons to make it more accessible to the general public.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So that's why Blake likes to wait under bridges and attack rabbits or squirrels that happen by-- he's on the paleo diet!
Blake actually only uses his hands so technically he is Atkins. The rest of your post is perfectly factual though.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blake actually only uses his hands so technically he is Atkins. The rest of your post is perfectly factual though.
But didn't some of the less adept paleolithic hunters have to resort to just using their hands or clubs? Or hands as clubs?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. Atkins dieters are allowed to kill with other weapons to make it more accessible to the general public.
Are you going yo be the first AM Member to have a Billion Reputation Points??:head:

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Funny guy ;) Mean in terms of the actual diet and foods consumed.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Isn't Atkins essentially the same thing, just marketed more towards the general public?
Nope. Atkins is no/low carb while palo (phd) dieters are allowed certain carbs.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is true. Remember that Atkins dieters are also permitted other weapons rather than just a bow and arrow.

My favourite hunting tool is a plank of wood. You haven't lived until you have stared into the eyes of an angry bear while you both wondered who is going to attack first.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
That is true. Remember that Atkins dieters are also permitted other weapons rather than just a bow and arrow.

My favourite hunting tool is a plank of wood. You haven't lived until you have stared into the eyes of an angry PEDOBEAR while you both wondered who is going to attack first.
You've been told you're too old for him
TSK TSK

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you trick a Blake into getting into your car when nobody is watching?

"Hello son, would you like a bite of this squirrel? I have plenty more at home".

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd for critter talk.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't think it does? :jaw:

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
ok ok...NCAA bracket drawing is tonight....as long as Arkansas Razorbacks get in...Idgaf about the rest....:p

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok ok...NCAA bracket drawing is tonight....as long as Arkansas Razorbacks get in...Idgaf about the rest....:p
I googled how many possibilities there were for filling out the brackets...was a WEE bit higher than I had expected lol

Date: 03/14/2001 at 15:28:45 From: Jill Paskoff Subject: NCAA tournament possibilities If I had an NCAA Tournament office pool, where each person fills out the brackets by selecting who he or she thinks will win each game, how many possible combinations of choices are there? [HR][/HR]
Date: 03/14/2001 at 17:12:28 From: Doctor Paul Subject: Re: NCAA tournament possibilities A great question at a wonderful time of the year! First notice that the 64 teams play 63 total games: 32 games in the first round, 16 in the second round, 8 in the 3rd round, 4 in the regional finals, 2 in the final four, and then the national championship game. 32+16+8+4+2+1= 63 Now let's answer an easier question. If there were four teams, and they played three games, how many different ways would there be to fill out a bracket? You can write them down. There are only eight of them. Where do that eight come from? Well, there are three games, and you have two possible choices for each game. Hence, 2^3 = 8 possibilities. Now back to the real tournament. Since there are 63 games to be played, and you have two choices at each stage in your bracket, there are 2^63 different ways to fill out the bracket. 2^63 = 9,223,372,036,854,775,808 That's more than nine quintillion possibilities. Perhaps now you can see why CNNSI is so willing to give away ten million dollars to the person that fills out a perfect bracket. It's just not likely to happen. Even if every person in America filled one out (300 million people), the probability of someone winning is: 300,000,000 ----------- = .00000000003253 2^63 I don't think anyone is going to fill out a perfect bracket any time soon.
http://mathforum.org/library/drmath/view/56223.html

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Weak Southeast Conference is weak!!!

buffalo wings is on the menu for thurs-sun evenings

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't realise buffalos had wings. We don't get buffalos in England.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHY IS EVERY SINGLE IFORCE REP IN HERE NOW?!?!?!?!

Ok, guys, seriously... don't just follow the boss around to post. You gotta get a bit creative and go venture out on your own to find threads. There are many of them around. Trust me, I've looked. Well not really, but someone told me that there were. I won't say who it was, but sufficed to say, there are places. Places, man... and things... with STUFF. So go ahead, pack yourself a lunch, and get ready to branch out into the world. It's ok to do it. There are nice people out there who will help you along the way. Some people aren't so nice, but you'll get over it. Trust me. All will be well. Just go ahead and take that first step. You can do it. We believe in you.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If English people use American spellings we are deported to somewhere all lower class English people go...
Australia.
I was having a gun control argument here with a jackass from Australia. I wanted to say "well, crap I can understand how your rulers want gun control over a country that was founded as a prison colony, not like you have the best class of people there"

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
WHY IS EVERY SINGLE IFORCE REP IN HERE NOW?!?!?!?!

Ok, guys, seriously... don't just follow the boss around to post. You gotta get a bit creative and go venture out on your own to find threads. There are many of them around. Trust me, I've looked. Well not really, but someone told me that there were. I won't say who it was, but sufficed to say, there are places. Places, man... and things... with STUFF. So go ahead, pack yourself a lunch, and get ready to branch out into the world. It's ok to do it. There are nice people out there who will help you along the way. Some people aren't so nice, but you'll get over it. Trust me. All will be well. Just go ahead and take that first step. You can do it. We believe in you.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, Eric. I think it is politically correct to make that joke. Even more politically correct to send it to them in an email later with an attached photo of your buttcheeks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, Eric. I think it is politically correct to make that joke. Even more politically correct to send it to them in an email later with an attached photo of your buttcheeks.
I sent him the picture of yours you keep pm'ing me instead

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great idea. Keep him keen.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Jebus this thing is still going!?! hahaaaa

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I saw the link I was hoping that Kobayashi was going to try and eat a giant bear lol.
Somehow I think this statement would be more appropriate coming from Justin.

No. Don't like hunting for my own food with just a spear and loin cloth. It's cold in the Rockies and my feet get blisters.

Yes.