• Legend!
  • Established
So apparently it did happen.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I posted more pics in my log but this one of the fire is crazy. It kinds reminds me of a nuke going off with the smoke cloud.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So...I got a date with a real life pretty girl...thought to share and brag about it :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted more pics in my log but this one of the fire is crazy. It kinds reminds me of a nuke going off with the smoke cloud.
That's an awesome pic!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
...The girl I'm gonna go out with tonight is not as hot as this one is :( but she has a good heart...and I don't know..she found a way to like someone like me, I can't be thankful enough...

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
...The girl I'm gonna go out with tonight is not as hot as this one is :( but she has a good heart...and I don't know..she found a way to like someone like me, I can't be thankful enough...
Pics or it's not really happening.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell Rosey Palmer and Miss Michigan we said hi ;)

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Pics or it's not really happening.
Tell Rosey Palmer and Miss Michigan we said hi ;)
Palmela Handerson?
It was just a friend..true I might have a little nerd crush on her though, we do share the same cultural background and love France after both living there for some time...but well...we watched Chernobyl Diaries, shared some popcorn...awesome talk and chat, she invited me to a party tomorrow and I said no...she hangs out with people that don't like me...and I told her I wanna hang out alone with her, so we agreed on another movie, now on Netflix at my place on thursday/friday...I think just as friends though :(

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
It was just a friend..true I might have a little nerd crush on her though, we do share the same cultural background and love France after both living there for some time...but well...we watched Chernobyl Diaries, shared some popcorn...awesome talk and chat, she invited me to a party tomorrow and I said no...she hangs out with people that don't like me...and I told her I wanna hang out alone with her, so we agreed on another movie, now on Netflix at my place on thursday/friday...I think just as friends though :(
You let the friend zone happen?

Turn in your man card.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You let the friend zone happen?

Turn in your man card.
I have emotional/commitment issues at the moment...I let it happen bro, I can't bring myself to let a relationship, let alone intercourse happen...Still clinging on the ex's memory...

*Turns in man card* :(

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm...movies...alone...your place...take it from me my friend, it's bone time if that date goes on! Bring a rubber just in case. Not teasing you, just saying from similar experience she wants more than friendship or a movie partner.

And cut that sh*t out I keep reading from you about how you don't deserve her blah blah blah. True Avengers are confident and don't pre decide the outcome of the game before its played!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This chick probably know about your ex and senses the opportunity to act. Take advantage.

Fate puts us in the position to act; it is up to us to take advantage of that moment!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
This chick probably know about your ex and senses the opportunity to act. Take advantage.

Fate puts us in the position to act; it is up to us to take advantage of that moment!
This x2.

Besides, sometimes something else is exactly what you need to let go of the ex.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I have emotional/commitment issues at the moment...I let it happen bro, I can't bring myself to let a relationship, let alone intercourse happen...Still clinging on the ex's memory...

*Turns in man card* :(
If you hit it during the Netflix date you can your man card back. :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't do it. Its gonna be a waste of your time.
If she can't find room in her stomach to fit 4 adult beverages in the first hour, tell her you have to go.
No but seriously. Sounds to me like since she friend zoned you, the power balance is in her favor. Powerful women view their guy friends as sexually inferior. Go watch the stupid movie at her place, but then when the movie is over, get out and don't talk to her for a couple days. Got her on Facebook then stay clear of that for a couple days too. When you're leaving don't even give her an excuse, just say you have to get going.
And now the power lies with you my padawan.
Movie alone isn't that great of a way to capitalize on this though. I would say.....bring food, cook it, do other things that allow you two to interact instead of sit there in silence deciding who might make the first move. The whole movie thing sucks cuz if you can't make a move in the first half hour it will just be awkward and basically game over.
Play some video games and eat chocolate and drink wine with her. Be nice to her, and insult her while you're at it. Be in control.
Make her give you a back rub, and as soon as she's done with the back rub tell her you gotta go lol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P.s. your ex is a bitch! Quit thinking about her, cuz she's not thinking about you. There are better women to waste your emotions on brotha.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
P.s. your ex is a bitch! Quit thinking about her, cuz she's not thinking about you. There are better women to waste your emotions on brotha.
^^^^^this...there's better chicks out there...stop thinking about her!!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
What the hell happened?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Wow thanks Bro...seriously FL3X...advice and this was pretty nice
^^^^^this...there's better chicks out there...stop thinking about her!!
Thanks bro!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Wow thanks Bro...seriously FL3X...advice and this was pretty nice

Thanks bro!
I been telling you the same thing since last few weeks...and you still bitching about her...I hope you take FLEX advice seriously coz if he neg you then you are in big trouble....and damit listen to my advice too sometimes...fack I need to take you clubbing and get you laid...I think that's what you need...you been putting lot of OG eviscerate in pplz azz lately and I need to get you a real booty ;)

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't do it. Its gonna be a waste of your time.
If she can't find room in her stomach to fit 4 adult beverages in the first hour, tell her you have to go.
No but seriously. Sounds to me like since she friend zoned you, the power balance is in her favor. Powerful women view their guy friends as sexually inferior. Go watch the stupid movie at her place, but then when the movie is over, get out and don't talk to her for a couple days. Got her on Facebook then stay clear of that for a couple days too. When you're leaving don't even give her an excuse, just say you have to get going.
And now the power lies with you my padawan.
Movie alone isn't that great of a way to capitalize on this though. I would say.....bring food, cook it, do other things that allow you two to interact instead of sit there in silence deciding who might make the first move. The whole movie thing sucks cuz if you can't make a move in the first half hour it will just be awkward and basically game over.
Play some video games and eat chocolate and drink wine with her. Be nice to her, and insult her while you're at it. Be in control.
Make her give you a back rub, and as soon as she's done with the back rub tell her you gotta go lol.
Even if things work out and you two move in together, she'll probably just throw your transdermals against the wall!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh my ****ing god....is this what the thread has turned into. Apparently when I thought it hit rock bottom a month ago, I was wrong

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh my ****ing god....is this what the thread has turned into. Apparently when I thought it hit rock bottom a month ago, I was wrong
You complain a lot :p Aw well I do too anyways!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rickrock bottom?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
someone change the title to: RecoverBro's emotional support group
Not *****ble because many of us fluffers hang out here too, and not only RecoverBro's show support to each other. As demonstrated by FL3X last night, Bro's have a code of niceness even if they are usual bullies...and they have a heart and will to help a little fluffer in need from time to time <3! So its more like:

RecoverBro HQ. -Fluffers admitted-

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So much win in the last hour and a half!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Dont want the details for this episode!

Cel, you HAVE to do the "hole in the popcorn" trick, it is 100% EFFECTIVE!
Oh lord...I have always wanted to apply it actually with a girlfriend hahaha at the movies literally...Does that make me a sick pervert Paul?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh lord...I have always wanted to apply it actually with a girlfriend hahaha at the movies literally...Does that make me a sick pervert Paul?
Only if you tried this at a Disney movie

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Only if you tried this at a Disney movie
I still think Beauty and the Little Mermaid are quite doable...so a Disney-Movie-Boner would not be hard to procure...

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still think Beauty and the Little Mermaid are quite doable...so a Disney-Movie-Boner would not be hard to procure...
I am not familiar with the anatomy of a mermaid . . . do they have a vajayjay? I have to check out the ethnically diverse Disney girls, I have only seen the white ones. Pocahontas looks doable ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I am not familiar with the anatomy of a mermaid . . . do they have a vajayjay? I have to check out the ethnically diverse Disney girls, I have only seen the white ones. Pocahontas looks doable ;)
Hm...I could show her where to...blow the wind, if you get my drift...But yeah Ariel might NOT have a hooha , but she does have a very deep and melodic throat ;)