• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never seen Goonies all the way through.
I am disappoint

Nice job on 200k!
We just call that Admin status.

Cyforce, send me some X-gels.

I won an SNS promo on fb a while back (Steven was the one who actually saw it and informed me), but I never received my shirt (srs). X-gels will fill the void in my heart.
It's cause at the time you weren't shaved and we didn't have any shirts large enough to cover you

Do you remember what I requested? lol
Ben doesn't even remember what I requested in the thread. He totally ignored like I didn't even exist.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
No, you had the wrong driveway. That is from the people one road over from me that have the meth lab. Of course, it's almost as bad as the one on your fence........

View attachment 60974
Well the govt. Made post that. something about public something or other. It's the man trying to keep the anabolic market down.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've missed the last 200 pages....Cliffs?

James and FL3X now a couple?
James took off for a couple of months, CV stopped posting in here as regularly and your visits are very occasional.

Why are the SNS reps so unreliable?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can-a-corn

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why must you hate? Isn't there enough love in your heart for all of us besides just Blake?
What Ben and I have is special. I love him for who he is (a sexy little otter with a naught sausage/cheeky monkey streak).

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
James took off for a couple of months, CV stopped posting in here as regularly and your visits are very occasional.

Why are the SNS reps so unreliable?
Your hate is only eating into your soul and creating a hollow where a heart once thrived.

Cliff? Yes go find one and jump!!!!
We've always been a couple.
This. There is no denying our mutual attraction.

Who's Cliff!?!?
He's a guy that has a restraining order against him. He got caught spying on him when he was taking a schizm, which is how he ended up with that moniker.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hello and goodnight my light hearted brethren.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am so frustrated . . . I got a neck/back injury the other day and I have an obstacle 5k on Saturday, HeroRush was designed by firefighters. While on a team retreat (work team) the shopping mall had a mech bull . . . well I am the one that would do it and they wanted me to, so it happened. I got tossed and did a head-first flip and landed on my head/neck. I've been using the heating pad, stretching, jacuzzi, swimming to get loosened up. I've been so excited for this race so I better heal NOW!!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am so frustrated . . . I got a neck/back injury the other day and I have an obstacle 5k on Saturday, HeroRush was designed by firefighters. While on a team retreat (work team) the shopping mall had a mech bull . . . well I am the one that would do it and they wanted me to, so it happened. I got tossed and did a head-first flip and landed on my head/neck. I've been using the heating pad, stretching, jacuzzi, swimming to get loosened up. I've been so excited for this race so I better heal NOW!!!!
Weird. Didn't you hang out with CopyCat the other day?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weird. Didn't you hang out with CopyCat the other day?
So that's why they went to Panera; they wanted a light meal to save room for dessert.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So that's why they went to Panera; they wanted a light meal to save room for dessert.
Lol.
I heard they wore cups to the batting cage so they wouldn't bruise their dinner.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Poor guy

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i found the perfect way to avoid recovery issues. dont' go to the gym. Its amazing how much less soreness I have.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i found the perfect way to avoid recovery issues. dont' go to the gym. Its amazing how much less soreness I have.
Amen to that. Beta alanine in my beer.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recovery is killing me today.
I think Nathan/Bruce should send you a complimentary tub or two of Red Raspberry RecoverPro to help aid with the recovery and ease the pain.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Painted on tank tops are the best.

Anyone else amazed that none of the Force Factor athletes weigh more or less than 170 lbs? and that none can bench more than 420?