Never Listen to bdcc About Focus-XT

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I actually generally dislike yogurt. However, I wanted to find a way to incorporate Greek yogurt because of its high protein content. By itself, I wouldn't eat it, but in this particular recipe, you don't taste it. The consistency of the whole thing comes together like a nice pudding or soft-serve. It's quite enjoyable and I look forward to it, now.
I know my father eats a lot of yogurt (to keep himself regular I think?)....I always thought it tasted like shyt, but I know "bodybuilder types" eat it for its high protein content....but there are a LOT of things I don't eat or like that have high protein content, since there are plenty of sources of protein I like to eat....but yeah, if you can find a combination where the high protein yogurt is the base (sort of like milk in a protein shake) that tastes good and is protein packed, sounds legit. Also....I think guys eat the greek yogurt for "on the run" purposes, since its portable and quick, even with quick options like protein powders you have to mix them up which gets messy sometimes (unless they are RTD's).....

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I'd eat the 2-3 tbsp of the PB off the spoon, and then drink the protein powder in some water.....but I don't know about mixing it with that other stuff. yogurt sounds like something a girl would eat.
I believe I can get sponsored for any manufacturer of peanut butter. That's **** is my crack, I can easily go through a 5 pound tub in a week.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I believe I can get sponsored for any manufacturer of peanut butter. That's **** is my crack, I can easily go through a 5 pound tub in a week.
I used to shy away from eating the stuff off the spoon.....but with all the keto or carb cycling diets I have been on the past year or two, Its not like I can bust out some white bread or saltines and some milk to go along with the PB :D....So I've been eating it by the spoonful occasionally and it actually tastes good that way....but on crackers with milk is WAAAAAY better, I can kill a strip or two of saltines and a pint of milk with some peanut butter let me tell you lol.....

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I used to shy away from eating the stuff off the spoon.....but with all the keto or carb cycling diets I have been on the past year or two, Its not like I can bust out some white bread or saltines and some milk to go along with the PB :D....So I've been eating it by the spoonful occasionally and it actually tastes good that way....but on crackers with milk is WAAAAAY better, I can kill a strip or two of saltines and a pint of milk with some peanut butter let me tell you lol.....
I have about 10 jars of PB in the cabinet, and they won't last long. A spoon and some milk and I'm happy.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I have about 10 jars of PB in the cabinet, and they won't last long. A spoon and some milk and I'm happy.
hey, good I-deer.....use the milk and the PB on a spoon, and leave out the saltines....still semi-low carb. better yet get some of that low carb milk, although that tastes like shyt....the low carb chocolate milk tastes awesome though, same company....used to get it at walmart.....hood carb countdown milk....

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
hey, good I-deer.....use the milk and the PB on a spoon, and leave out the saltines....still semi-low carb. better yet get some of that low carb milk, although that tastes like shyt....the low carb chocolate milk tastes awesome though, same company....used to get it at walmart.....hood carb countdown milk....
I don't care about carbs. BRING ON THE WHOLE WHEAT BREAD!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I don't care about carbs. BRING ON THE WHOLE WHEAT BREAD!
hahaha, yeah I know....usually I don't care either, but I've been cycling the carbs lately since I am older and they seem to affect me negatively nowadays...so i watch them and try to limit them in my diet. but then again there are the high carb days where I eat copious amounts of carbs....

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha that's all I saw and totally agree:D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
when I was a kid, I'd kill a whole package of oreos, or at least 2/3 to 3/4 package (yeah the full blown family size package not the single serving LMFAO) with like half gallon of milk on a saturday afternoon watching creature double feature horror movies and cartoons :D....

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
when I was a kid, I'd kill a whole package of oreos, or at least 2/3 to 3/4 package (yeah the full blown family size package not the single serving LMFAO) with like half gallon of milk on a saturday afternoon watching creature double feature horror movies and cartoons :D....
I can still do that. I haven't had oreos in forever though. I think I might need to pick some up when I go grocery shopping this week.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I can still do that. I haven't had oreos in forever though. I think I might need to pick some up when I go grocery shopping this week.
I get them all the time, I get the boxes of oreos and chips-a-hoy ....they got 12 single serving packs of like 6 cookies at about 200 some odd cals a package...not bad to cheat with or for all out cheat days...with milk of course...I got a package of mint oreo's the other day....not as good, I wasn't pleased with them but I'll eat 'em. Some guy at work had the chocolate center oreos a few weeks back....damn man those were good....hadn't had them in years and I killed off the guys cookies lol. He always has stuff there, and he is very nice and offers it to me....He had 3 hot dogs left the other day with 3 buns...so i ate 2 of them and left him one for the next day to be nice :D......he had a 12 pack of taco bell tacos today he said he got since "they were so cheap"....he offered me some but I don't like lettuce, so he said "tell me what else you don't like" so he could buy that stuff and I wouldn't eat it LMFAO.....

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully when you were a kid you knew how to live... DOUBLE STUFFED!!! haha

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Hopefully when you were a kid you knew how to live... DOUBLE STUFFED!!! haha
I had to settle for whatever my mom bought since i was a little kid lol......you know how that went.....you had to make sure you went shopping on shopping day to ensure she bought the right stuff or you'd be fuqed for a week and have nothing good to eat and no car to drive out and get it :D

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I had to settle for whatever my mom bought since i was a little kid lol......you know how that went.....you had to make sure you went shopping on shopping day to ensure she bought the right stuff or you'd be fuqed for a week and have nothing good to eat and no car to drive out and get it :D
Yes, i understand exactly what your talking about! I would be so pissed if she went without me. Dr. Pepper, Oreos, and Cool Ranch Doritos, Chips and tostitos queso! I was a FATTY MC FAT A$$ :banana:

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
No no no! Dude.. Those girls are the devil with those cookies.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Devil cookies?

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
They are very persistent. And the cookies alone are irresistible. Add the two together. Youll be closing the door, turning around and find yourself with like 5 new boxes of cookies!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know my father eats a lot of yogurt (to keep himself regular I think?)....I always thought it tasted like shyt, but I know "bodybuilder types" eat it for its high protein content....but there are a LOT of things I don't eat or like that have high protein content, since there are plenty of sources of protein I like to eat....but yeah, if you can find a combination where the high protein yogurt is the base (sort of like milk in a protein shake) that tastes good and is protein packed, sounds legit. Also....I think guys eat the greek yogurt for "on the run" purposes, since its portable and quick, even with quick options like protein powders you have to mix them up which gets messy sometimes (unless they are RTD's).....
I eat a lot of yogurt for the protein content, and if you find the right brands it actually doesn't taste too bad. Matter of fact with my low carb diet its like a desert in my eyes.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I eat a lot of yogurt for the protein content, and if you find the right brands it actually doesn't taste too bad. Matter of fact with my low carb diet its like a desert in my eyes.
Toss it in an ice cream machine with some protein powder and let it mix up a bit for great frozen yogurt.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
They are very persistent. And the cookies alone are irresistible. Add the two together. Youll be closing the door, turning around and find yourself with like 5 new boxes of cookies!
**insert what Blake is thinking** Not Bruce the Destroyer, he yells at them for trying to make him fat, Then he makes them cry and destroys their self esteem. After a couple years of that, they stop coming around.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sandwich

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oreo's mashed up in a pint glass mixed with chocolate milk. ultimate post workout treat, or a meal fit for a stoner? toss up really.
I will use crumbled oreo's and then put them into a shake in which I use just ice, milk, and protein and make a really thick shake, tastes great.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
You SOB's are gonna end up making me fat (fatter I should say :D) with all these "recipes"....crumbling oreos in whole milk with whipping cream and whole eggs and pancake batter and cookie dough and whatever else you loaded up in the blender LOL.....

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohio

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
You SOB's are gonna end up making me fat (fatter I should say :D) with all these "recipes"....crumbling oreos in whole milk with whipping cream and whole eggs and pancake batter and cookie dough and whatever else you loaded up in the blender LOL.....
Well be smart about it.. They have tons of ingredients you can mix for low calorie snacks!! (Walden farm calorie free chocolate, caramel, marshmallow fluff!)

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
You brought up PB! Now I present to you this!

image-1153873484.jpg

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
the things the kids do with oreo cookies nowadays!

Mid-page for the thread....not bad....I'd like to see it at the top, or top 5 threads when I get home....but mid-page will do....I expect better next time though guys....

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
the things the kids do with oreo cookies nowadays!

Mid-page for the thread....not bad....I'd like to see it at the top, or top 5 threads when I get home....but mid-page will do....I expect better next time though guys....
I picture that you walk around talking to yourself.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I picture that you walk around talking to yourself.
yes I do....more specifically I talk out loud about other people, and stupid things they do, or talk out loud about things I have to do and don't want to do etc etc....but yes, I get told I talk to myself at work all the time. I also admit to talking to myself at home sometimes, or thinking out loud whatever you want to call it. I also "think too much" so that lends to talking to yourself....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I need to try that, it's been a while maybe I was a kid the last time I did that... Add saltines to my store list soon.
Surprise you don't eat Muscle Sandwiches.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is making me crave Ritz crackers, now. lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread ain't nothin but a bunch of fake azz crackers up in here!!

Where my neggers at? :afro:

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
This thread is making me crave Ritz crackers, now. lol
I have ritz as well....got original ritz and garlic butter ritz. just ate some because you had to mention it, and I suppose because I just took some anabeta and slinsane on a lower carb day....there goes the low carb day, ate some mini whoopie pies and milk and some gummy lifesavers and now some ritz FAHHHHHHKKK!!!! :D