Never Listen to bdcc About Focus-XT

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aarons here.....he's a negger.... I've seen him neg rep more people than a muthafuqa.....

and he's black too.....if that counts? :D
Borderline inappropriate...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have ritz as well....got original ritz and garlic butter ritz. just ate some because you had to mention it, and I suppose because I just took some anabeta and slinsane on a lower carb day....there goes the low carb day, ate some mini whoopie pies and milk and some gummy lifesavers and now some ritz FAHHHHHHKKK!!!! :D
lol that's going off the deep end, buddy

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
did you know some other lifting forums do not even allow negs?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did you know some other lifting forums do not even allow negs?
That makes sense because negs have no place in lifting forums.. :-/

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
One in perticular - for years they didnt have them - then they added them in, and in a few months (if that possibly) it got so bad they had to take them away again..

now its just do you even lift? or some Zyzz reference / insult one way or the other.. not sure which is worse

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One in perticular - for years they didnt have them - then they added them in, and in a few months (if that possibly) it got so bad they had to take them away again..

now its just do you even lift? or some Zyzz reference / insult one way or the other.. not sure which is worse
lol

Ah, the Internet.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
you give someone the power.. and they have no idea what to do with it. I do agree though that negs are only for the most dire of needs (blaintently wrong / dangerous info things like that). I've been on here over a year and i have never given one out.. been tempted but I couldn't do it.. If trapppmann or that other troll who wanted to post pictures but didn't have 50 posts didn't get one.. who really deserves one? :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you give someone the power.. and they have no idea what to do with it. I do agree though that negs are only for the most dire of needs (blaintently wrong / dangerous info things like that). I've been on here over a year and i have never given one out.. been tempted but I couldn't do it.. If trapppmann or that other troll who wanted to post pictures but didn't have 50 posts didn't get one.. who really deserves one? :)
trapp mann only deserves reps!

He randomly came back out of the blue a month or so ago and posted on my visitor's messages lol. I was actually really happy.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
true! he brightened my day any time i read his posts.. glad he came back to post on your wall!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I miss Trappman. I wish he would make another appearance for us. I need some new material for my sig

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Borderline inappropriate...
borderline?.........I'd say........ENTIRELY INAPPROPRIATE! :D......actually, there was a dude with an afro in the post....so I figured he was looking for african americans or something....MWB will allow it, I'll wait for his ruling.....hey even I have a semi-afro, I'm half sicilian with medium to long length hair, frizzes like a mofo unless I put some product in there :D

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
we need him back.. need to remember laughter.

all this talk of negs really has me down. why can't we all just get along?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
[video=youtube;dteBUV_coN8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dteBUV_coN8[/video]

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
borderline?.........I'd say........ENTIRELY INAPPROPRIATE! :D......actually, there was a dude with an afro in the post....so I figured he was looking for african americans or something....MWB will allow it, I'll wait for his ruling.....hey even I have a semi-afro, I'm half sicilian with medium to long length hair, frizzes like a mofo unless I put some product in there :D
well we all know Dennis Hopper's opinion on Sicilians :) Northern Italian here for the most part Grandfathers side is from basically the heel of the boot :)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning boys. Focus Xt Caffeine free? No? PES preworkout? No? Okay okay seems to still be status quo.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Morning boys. Focus Xt Caffeine free? No? PES preworkout? No? Okay okay seems to still be status quo.
Answers in order:

nope,
nope,
yep,

also - still no new appnut rep(s)

and I am fairly certain i will be waiting a few months for VZW to push out the Jellybean update for my Nexus.... :)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That makes sense because negs have no place in lifting forums.. :-/
Too bad we can't do that in the gym. For example, if I saw somebody doing curls in the squat rack or throwing their entire body to try and get a DB curl up that's ridiculously too heavy for them, then we should be able to go up to them and "neg" them IRL!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too bad we can't do that in the gym. For example, if I saw somebody doing curls in the squat rack or throwing their entire body to try and get a DB curl up that's ridiculously too heavy for them, then we should be able to go up to them and "neg" them IRL!
Lmao good call!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
neg them with a 20lb dumbbell.

How about this one. PT is working with a client in the squat rack. One set of Front squats or lunges or something. Butt to bench. No biggie.

They leave - weights still on bar (with clips no less) and bench left as is..

30 minutes later they still did not come back.. you would think a PT would know better?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
it appears i have used up all of my reps for this thread. need to spread the wealth

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
neg them with a 20lb dumbbell.

How about this one. PT is working with a client in the squat rack. One set of Front squats or lunges or something. Butt to bench. No biggie.

They leave - weights still on bar (with clips no less) and bench left as is..

30 minutes later they still did not come back.. you would think a PT would know better?
The more your gym rep the heavier DB you get to use on them

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
[video=youtube;pFvIdTbaMhA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFvIdTbaMhA[/video]

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm going to try and dig up trappman and Ross Erstling....bring them back for another go round...sort of like in WWE wrestling when one of the bad guys returns and wreaks havoc, then gets thrown out of the organization....it will be fun, trust me (I know some of you think it won't be fun)....

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly.... damn near everyone in my gym would get negged, not that I would care. There are about 5 people that have proper gym etiquette there.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gym etiquette whats that?
I bet Ben and Tony have the best gym etiquette out of all the RecoverBros.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone except me at the gym is a douchebag!!!!!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
He actually prefers to be called Roger. He's gets all upset if you call him anything else.
yeah I know, that is one of the reasons behind my not so nice post about him....well that and the fact he doesn't like "moving pictures" (AKA Gifs :D)....who doesn't like Gif's??? that is akin to not liking christmas or something....for cryin' out loud....

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
the wonders of 4G internet connection! even in the woods! LOL :D *picture FL3X up a tree moving his phone around trying to get a signal* LMFAO
Someone is gonna throw that device against a wall...or tree.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the wonders of 4G internet connection! even in the woods! LOL :D *picture FL3X up a tree moving his phone around trying to get a signal* LMFAO
my t-mobile 4g feels exactly like my previous verizon 3g.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
my t-mobile 4g feels exactly like my previous verizon 3g.
was just about to bump this bad-boy....wanted to see if anybody else stepped up to the plate to help out :D

but yeah, where I am at (out west of WPB) we get 3G (verizon).....head east past the turnpike, you get 4G....and pretty much everywhere else I go that is not where I live, I get 4G. No fuqin difference whatsoever. Everybody else around here agrees with me. They just added my area to the 4G coverage, been getting it off and on for the past few weeks after I received an email about it from them...I got WIFI at home and work, I just use the 3G/4G on the road....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Justin is probably still in the woods...you know, since he left late.