MK-677

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys taking MK 677 only in PCT or on cycle as well?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm taking it on cycle right now and will likely continue using it for a few more months.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have two questions, any experience sharing would be highly appreciated.

1) For those using MK-677 in PCT: are you keeping your new size and strength much better than your previous PCT's without it?

2)Anyone got bloods in/after PCT while using MK-677 showing same, better or worse HPTA recovery than former PCT's without it?

Thanks.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1) For those using MK-677 in PCT: are you keeping your new size and strength much better than your previous PCT's without it?

2)Anyone got bloods in/after PCT while using MK-677 showing same, better or worse HPTA recovery than former PCT's without it?

Thanks.
1) Without a doubt.

2) No bloods.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established

Thanks.
1) Yessir, and some of my medium - long term niggly injuries faded too (reappeared somewhat when I stopped the MK).

2) no bloods.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1) Without a doubt.

2) No bloods.
1) Yessir, and some of my medium - long term niggly injuries faded too (reappeared somewhat when I stopped the MK).

2) no bloods.
Thank you gentlemen. Question #2 originates from a study on overweight subjects using mk-677 that shows a drop in Total Testosterone.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Thank you gentlemen. Question #2 originates from a study on overweight subjects using mk-677 that shows a drop in Total Testosterone.
A few of points to that:
1) Overweight by what indicator? BMI, pinch test, body analysis? It's easy to obtain false "overweight" readings. So, no drop in test levels for the "normal" weight subjects - or were they not included in the test group?

2) What age were the test subjects? That's important too.

3) Guys that are fat overweight/obese, I always get to run an estrogen inhibiting product regardless of what they're doing/taking. I am a big fan of Natural Factors Estrosense, it'll reduce free estrogen & production naturally, thus allowing guys to really push for drier gains & encouraging free test levels to rise through diet & training. Additional supplements not withstanding, of course.

4) I always take a test booster, I cycle them while using SARMS/GH products like MK & only stop them when running a PH cycle.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A few of points to that:
1) Overweight by what indicator? BMI, pinch test, body analysis? It's easy to obtain false "overweight" readings. So, no drop in test levels for the "normal" weight subjects - or were they not included in the test group?

2) What age were the test subjects? That's important too.

3) Guys that are fat overweight/obese, I always get to run an estrogen inhibiting product regardless of what they're doing/taking. I am a big fan of Natural Factors Estrosense, it'll reduce free estrogen & production naturally, thus allowing guys to really push for drier gains & encouraging free test levels to rise through diet & training. Additional supplements not withstanding, of course.

4) I always take a test booster, I cycle them while using SARMS/GH products like MK & only stop them when running a PH cycle.
This is the study (not that I'm concerned, overweight subjects often tend to respond differently indeed and GHar1ne sure does NOT seem to be inhibiting my HPTA recovery):

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=mk-677+testosterone

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I was taking MK-677 while on cycle at 10 mg/day, and it was definitely a nice addition. Then, one day I woke up and my feet were pretty damn swollen--looked like edema. I stopped taking the MK, and the swelling gradually went down.

I expected water retention, but not pregnant woman feet. Anyone else have this happen?

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
This was mentioned in one of the studies.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2757071/

I think it happens with increased GH in general too. Everything back to normal?
Thanks for referencing to that study. I think I looked at it while researching MK, but must have forgotten about that specific side.

My feet and shins were swollen with edema. When I would take off my socks, I would notice that they left an impression and were indented about 1 cm compared to the rest of my leg. My left foot got worse swelling than my right, and I had to wear loose fitting shoes because my regular ones were too small for my swollen feet.

It took a few weeks, but things are going back to normal. I'd say my feet are 90% back to normal now.

A few odd things about it: First, I ran the same MK at 20 mg/day (5 days on, 2 off) before, and didn't get the edema. But at a lower dose (10 mg daily), it happened. I wonder if the 5 on 2 off prevented the side? I doubt it, but I can't figure it out.

Second odd thing was that it seemingly appeared overnight. I would have expected it to build up gradually.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't experience any of that ,just intense bloat around mid section.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was taking MK-677 while on cycle at 10 mg/day, and it was definitely a nice addition. Then, one day I woke up and my feet were pretty damn swollen--looked like edema. I stopped taking the MK, and the swelling gradually went down.

I expected water retention, but not pregnant woman feet. Anyone else have this happen?
What else were you running? I started mine in PCT and no edema so far.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
What else were you running? I started mine in PCT and no edema so far.
Admittedly, I was taking a lot at the time. I was taking DermaTrest, LGD, 1-Andro, 4-Andro, Arimidex, Ar1micare Pro, Raloxifene, and Tadalafil. Interestingly, the last night I took MK-677, I switched from Adex to Aromasin. I wonder if that change factored in at all.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Admittedly, I was taking a lot at the time. I was taking DermaTrest, LGD, 1-Andro, 4-Andro, Arimidex, Ar1micare Pro, Raloxifene, and Tadalafil. Interestingly, the last night I took MK-677, I switched from Adex to Aromasin. I wonder if that change factored in at all.
Trest definitely gave me some water retention when I used it. Maybe the combination of the two was to blame.
If you switched from HG adex to RC Exemestane, who knows...may be a factor.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is everyone's MK-677 dose 10-20mg ed?
Yes and always start with 10 mg as it can be potent to some, most ran it at 10 mg for a month then they upped the dose, the reason is lethargy can be intense.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am using AgeForce Maximize patch. It has 40mg. I started with 1 patch eod for a week. Little lethargic but not bad. Im at 1 patch ed. I use them at night for great sleep and hunger isn't as bad. So far great results. Feel better mentally, good sleep, wake up feeling refreshed and skin looks healthier. It's been 3 weeks and I'm pleased. The extra HGH production helps as well.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure I will exceed 10mg. I feel like a sustained dose of 10mg will still yield good results. I can't afford any increased lethargy, right now it is minimal. And not sure I can mentally withstand any further bloat, having a bit in the mid-section. Aside from these 2 things, which are totally manageable in relation to the positives I'm getting, 10mg is fine with me.

Reintroduced the Hup A everyday this week and sleep is unbelievable. Can't explain how gone I am at night. Long, vivid dreams.

At some point I will have to up it to 20mg once I run the MASS GH (4mg LGD, 10mg MK), unless I want to be an additional LGD only product to increase the LGD dose. I may go that route because I will also be running it with Tr3st and don't want to be a bloated mess.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
At some point I will have to up it to 20mg once I run the MASS GH (4mg LGD, 10mg MK), unless I want to be an additional LGD only product to increase the LGD dose. I may go that route because I will also be running it with Tr3st and don't want to be a bloated mess.
Just grab a bottle of legend to go with it, so you can add whatever amount of extra LGD you want with the mass GH without increasing MK 677.
I also enjoy keeping MK at 10mg.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just grab a bottle of legend to go with it, so you can add whatever amount of extra LGD you want with the mass GH without increasing MK 677.
Probably going to do just this.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure I will exceed 10mg. I feel like a sustained dose of 10mg will still yield good results. I can't afford any increased lethargy, right now it is minimal. And not sure I can mentally withstand any further bloat, having a bit in the mid-section. Aside from these 2 things, which are totally manageable in relation to the positives I'm getting, 10mg is fine with me.

Reintroduced the Hup A everyday this week and sleep is unbelievable. Can't explain how gone I am at night. Long, vivid dreams.

That's what I have been saying man, hup a and mk677 make sleep wayyyyyy better!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm gonna try some Huperzine A before I up my dose to 20mg. Bloat has finally gone down some, I don't want it back. Lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I'm gonna try some Huperzine A before I up my dose to 20mg. Bloat has finally gone down some, I don't want it back. Lol
I've been on 2 caps Mass GH about a week or so now along with an extra Legend cap, and was doing 1 cap each for 2 weeks prior. The results are worth the bloat, IMO!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been on 2 caps Mass GH about a week or so now along with an extra Legend cap, and was doing 1 cap each for 2 weeks prior. The results are worth the bloat, IMO!
That's refreshing to hear. Starts Thanksgiving Day for me!!! Nothing like a million calories to kick off a cycle.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Anyone able to compare their MK cycle to a natty GH booster?

I've started BSL Growth at night to see how that performs, having cycled off 10 - 12 weeks of MK. I'm keen to run Ghar1ne as I liked MK Ultra, but want to give Growth a chance.
I didn't get much out of LeCheek Mass HGH, although a friend swears by it.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Anyone able to compare their MK cycle to a natty GH booster?

I've started BSL Growth at night to see how that performs, having cycled off 10 - 12 weeks of MK. I'm keen to run Ghar1ne as I liked MK Ultra, but want to give Growth a chance.
I didn't get much out of LeCheek Mass HGH, although a friend swears by it.
Natty GH boosters would give me good sleep for the first 1-3 nights then it became useless. MK is not the same.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established

Interesting. I can't say as the hup A did much for my sleep, but now i'm off the stims cold turkey & still getting 200mg of hup twice daily and my sleep has actually been pretty good. I'm waking feeling better & haven't experienced any sh*tty shock/withdrawal either. Curious.

I'd upped my LGD to 9mg & now it's 10mg with Primeval's version. I'm finding it's working better now, size, recovery, my upper body filled out almost overnight at about the 5 week mark. Took awhile to kick in, but i'm glad it did :veryhappy:

Has anyone tried something like Lean Xtreme or Xpel to curb that water? I experienced no bloat or water retention, so I expect it's a pain in the butt. Epiandro might be of use too...

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Natty GH boosters would give me good sleep for the first 1-3 nights then it became useless. MK is not the same.
I wonder what benefit running them together would produce, if any?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Interesting. I can't say as the hup A did much for my sleep, but now i'm off the stims cold turkey & still getting 200mg of hup twice daily and my sleep has actually been pretty good. I'm waking feeling better & haven't experienced any sh*tty shock/withdrawal either. Curious.

I'd upped my LGD to 9mg & now it's 10mg with Primeval's version. I'm finding it's working better now, size, recovery, my upper body filled out almost overnight at about the 5 week mark. Took awhile to kick in, but i'm glad it did :veryhappy:

Has anyone tried something like Lean Xtreme or Xpel to curb that water? I experienced no bloat or water retention, so I expect it's a pain in the butt. Epiandro might be of use too...
I logged epi-GH which is epiandro and MK and I got freaking shredded.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

jake1986

Awards
What exactly does the huperzine A do? I know what it is, but not sure of its purpose in conjunction with MK.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
What exactly does the huperzine A do? I know what it is, but not sure of its purpose in conjunction with MK.
Somatostatin inhibitor, allowing for higher pulses of GH, thus increasing the effectiveness of MK-677.

I did a write-up on Hup-a in the noot section if you want to read up on it.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I wonder what benefit running them together would produce, if any?
You're not talking about Safed Musli and Mucuna Puriens, are you? The study everyone is using to sell that combo, only had 2 out of 17 people show any GH increase at all.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
If Huperzine A half life is ~24 hours, then taking it pre-workout would still benefit when taking MK before bed? I'm trying to nail down a schedule when I start MK in Feb.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is this giving anybody chest pain? Over the weekend I've had 3 "attacks" of chest pain that freaked me out but I think I determined they were gas or heart burn. But with the numbness in my hands and arms this morning, a little lightheaded, maybe dizzy, with a bit of drowsiness, I'm thoroughly freaked out again, but apparently all this could be signs of very high growth hormone. I googled growth hormone and chest pain and there's plenty about it.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this giving anybody chest pain? Over the weekend I've had 3 "attacks" of chest pain that freaked me out but I think I determined they were gas or heart burn. But with the numbness in my hands and arms this morning, a little lightheaded, maybe dizzy, with a bit of drowsiness, I'm thoroughly freaked out again, but apparently all this could be signs of very high growth hormone. I googled growth hormone and chest pain and there's plenty about it.
No chest pain, but the other symptoms yes. By what you read, is it something to be worried about?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No chest pain, but the other symptoms yes. By what you read, is it something to be worried about?
No, by what I read it's nothing really, but I can't help but let it get to me and start thinking heart attack or something.

jake1986

Awards
No chest pains. Today marks a week I've been taking 25mgs mid afternoon. Very lethargic though.