Coming off of Mk 677

Tydollas91

Awards
Everything I read was you keep all your gains from this stuff just wanted to double check and ask if there was anything I need to do to do so I keep all my gains I worked so hard for

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You will drop some water weight and strength will go down slightly. If you are not taking creatine already, that may be an option

Tydollas91

Awards
You will drop some water weight and strength will go down slightly. If you are not taking creatine already, that may be an option
Been taking creatine for like 5-6 years rotating 3 different kinds every other month

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You never keep all your gains when it involves water weight.. keep working out and you'll keep more.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As others have said, you'll likely lose a good amount of water weight.

If you want to take a supplement to help increase GH levels without the water weight, you could look into Growth Factor XT. There's a lot of great feedback and discussion for it in this thread:

I'm not comparing it to MK-677, but for many people that's a good thing - bc it can help increase growth hormone levels naturally as well as have a lot of other benefits.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I found that the water weight dropped after a month or so of being on MK - but I was dosing it at 12.5 not 20+. I'm sure the dose makes a difference. But still, when I got off I didn't notice any negative effects and my strength didn't drop at all. Sleep quality took a minor hit, so watch out for that if you had sleep problems before taking mk.

I miss the sleep benefits and will get back on soon, just taking a month or two off. A low dose for longer amounts of time works great for me. It's not a great muscle builder but the recovery is great!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Growth Factor XT. There's a lot of great feedback and discussion for it in this thread:
Can't go wrong with Growth Factor XT! Nice write up on it over at Strong Supplement Shop if needed as well:

Tydollas91

Awards
I found that the water weight dropped after a month or so of being on MK - but I was dosing it at 12.5 not 20+. I'm sure the dose makes a difference. But still, when I got off I didn't notice any negative effects and my strength didn't drop at all. Sleep quality took a minor hit, so watch out for that if you had sleep problems before taking mk.

I miss the sleep benefits and will get back on soon, just taking a month or two off. A low dose for longer amounts of time works great for me. It's not a great muscle builder but the recovery is great!!
Awesome feed back dude thank you ! how long did you run it ?

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Awesome feed back dude thank you ! how long did you run it ?
I believe it was about 3 months total, maybe a little less or a little more.. I didn't keep track tbh.

I ran it coming off a prohormone cycle a few years ago as well, for about 3 months - and the results were great then. Similar experience anyway. I think most of the hate on mk is because some people don't react well and get bloated, or they are expecting too much.

The recovery aspect is why I like it, and I feel like a low dose is relatively safe vs other compounds people take. I'm the kind of guy who will use as little as possible for gains though. I don't want to mess with my T levels anymore if I don't have to lol.

negus215

Awards
i've heard the standard dosage is really bad on blood sugar? If i wanted to run this at 25 mg daily would I need to consider adding berberine or dihydroberberine even if my overall carb intake remained the same?

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can pick up a glucose monitor for under $50. Check it fasted each morning for a week or so b4 starting the MK. That is your benchmark and see IF it goes up and IF it does you can try to mitigate w berberine and or dihydroberberine. I take both personally. 2000mg/day. 500 is berberine and 1500 is dihydroberberine. SNS make a great product for both. GlucoVantage XT and GlycoPhase. It works out to be a bottle of each per month

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As others have said, you'll likely lose a good amount of water weight.

If you want to take a supplement to help increase GH levels without the water weight, you could look into Growth Factor XT. There's a lot of great feedback and discussion for it in this thread:

I'm not comparing it to MK-677, but for many people that's a good thing - bc it can help increase growth hormone levels naturally as well as have a lot of other benefits.
I'll take it a step further: Growth Factor XT will also NOT destroy blood glucose levels, increase prolactin and cortisol, cause massive water retention with increased risk of hypertension and leave you questioning long-term safety as its NOT a research chem made by God knows who in a "lab" God knows where. Growth Factor XT will also not have you fighting the urge to eat your arm 5 minutes after leaving the buffet.
So I would agree, mk is NOT like Growth Factor XT and that is a GOOD THING!