Mk 677 how long of a cycle is effective

Tydollas91

Awards
Running this sarm been about a month and a half and it feels much less effective as when I started using it everyone says your supposed to run this one 3 months minimum but I can barley feel it's effects at about 20 mg daily

Reactions: Nac

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well the intial strength boost is from fluid retention and it won't keep climbing. Just like gh anything sustainable will take months. Some guys cycle and some run it 6 months. What effect are you looking for? You might want to check your blood glucose. Also sleep and recovery should be better.

Tydollas91

Awards
Well the intial strength boost is from fluid retention and it won't keep climbing. Just like gh anything sustainable will take months. Some guys cycle and some run it 6 months. What effect are you looking for? You might want to check your blood glucose. Also sleep and recovery should be better.
I was taking it primarily for my shoulder I injured it and when x rayed they discovered osteoarthritis I heard it was good for the soft tissues in joints so I'm doing PT like a MF trying to get my full ROM back and hopefully be able to barbell squat again eventually i only have enough for about 2 months

DelTrem

Awards
I was taking it primarily for my shoulder I injured it and when x rayed they discovered osteoarthritis I heard it was good for the soft tissues in joints so I'm doing PT like a MF trying to get my full ROM back and hopefully be able to barbell squat again eventually i only have enough for about 2 months
I have bad osteoarthritis in both my knees from wrestling injuries. I’ve kept squatting and deadlifting heavy and use glucosamine chondroitin, hydrolyzed collagen, vitamin C, and turmeric daily. It’s taken years but I don’t have pain or inflammation in my knees anymore.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tb500 and bcp 157 would be better for healing an injury. Not sure about osteoarthritis though. Maybe someone that had experience with that will reply.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I recently used mk677 for 3 months, running it at 12.5mg 3-5 days a week - it helped me get over a shoulder injury (at least I think it helped). I didn't expect much in terms of gains, but it helped with recovery from a labor-intensive job and working out 5 days a week. I don't think you need to take it daily, might be more beneficial to run it 5 days on 2 days off or even EOD.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have run it several times up to 6 months in duration. 12.5mg to 20mg. 5-7 days a week. Once the food cravings surpass I found 20mg 5days/wk to be the sweet spot. I was low carb on the days I consumed and did a re-feed on weekends and took those days off from MK-677

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I tried to take the stuff a couple of times, but the lethargy I get from it is brutal...
Like falling asleep at my desk sort of thing...

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I tried to take the stuff a couple of times, but the lethargy I get from it is brutal...
Like falling asleep at my desk sort of thing...
I had taken it at night b4 bed for this very reason. I was also taking Yellow Bullet fat burner in a.m. and it was a crazy sense of “motivated and still can’t get out of my own way”. It is supposedly more effective if taken upon waking and waiting 3 hrs to eat for glucose reasons. This made me rather unproductive at work.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I use it 10mg, 2 days on 1 day off and take it at night as it makes me sleepy during the day otherwise. Have used it on and off over the last few years and being nearly 50 I've found it useful for joints, injuries and recovery.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Even taking it at night I would be tired all day, it was odd, but Ive read about others feeling the same way.
My stomach also blew up on it, not sure if it was the extra calories from being starving, or if it caused bloat.
Many have no issues while on it...Didnt agree w/ me..

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Even taking it at night I would be tired all day, it was odd, but Ive read about others feeling the same way.
My stomach also blew up on it, not sure if it was the extra calories from being starving, or if it caused bloat.
Many have no issues while on it...Didnt agree w/ me..
My BP goes up and my gut looks distended also