MK-677

jake1986

Awards
I don't. In amidst of pct and just the Mk. What would dermacrine do?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't. In amidst of pct and just the Mk. What would dermacrine do?
From what I recall, it wouldn't do much for the lethargy from MK. The lethargy is not the result of suppression, in which case Dermacrine would help. But in pct, Dermacrine is not a viable option anyways.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a doctor, and congestive heart failure usually isn't accompanied by pain, but there was one study with MK-677 in elderly women that showed markers of congestive heart failure related issues so it was stopped. Elderly women are already at higher risk of congestive heart issues, so I'm sure the bloat didn't help there. You'd probably have other symptoms like shortness of breath that won't go away. I've seen a few mentions of MK-677 increasing sleep apnea episodes, this doesn't help heart health and can exaggerate symptoms.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I didn't see the pct part. And thanks for informing, didn't realize that the dermacrine wouldn't combat the letheragy sides from mk-677. I knew it's wasn't from suppression just didn't realize that letheragy could be caused from different things. Thanks for the knowledge dma378

jake1986

Awards
So maybe not something I'd benefit from? Why not during pct? I thought maybe that's when something like that would be of good use. Is it cause I'm trying to totally detoxify my body in pct ? (sorry about the ignorance as I'm new to anabolics. I figured this would be a good place to learn)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So maybe not something I'd benefit from? Why not during pct? I thought maybe that's when something like that would be of good use. Is it cause I'm trying to totally detoxify my body in pct ? (sorry about the ignorance as I'm new to anabolics. I figured this would be a good place to learn)
Not necessarily detoxify, but recover your HPTA function. And the DHEA in Dermacrine would prevent recovery. Although it is mild, just goes against the entire idea of pct.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I'm falling asleep by 9pm. Maybe I will go get that testosterone test

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, by what I read it's nothing really, but I can't help but let it get to me and start thinking heart attack or something.
Stop hup a and mk677 for couple of days and see how it goes or lower doses...

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stop hup a and mk677 for couple of days and see how it goes or lower doses...
I decided to go to an urgent care, they transported me to a hospital. Ekg was fine, they just took a chest X-ray and still need to do blood work. The chest pain was bad this morning. I figured rather be safe than sorry.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I decided to go to an urgent care, they transported me to a hospital. Ekg was fine, they just took a chest X-ray and still need to do blood work. The chest pain was bad this morning. I figured rather be safe than sorry.
Sorry to hear that but your therapy has more to do with it than MK. I've read as much as 30% risk of heart failure or stroke from trt.

Hope you feel better and yes it's better b you get checked out asap

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Wishing you the best man. I'm glad you went in to get things checked out.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great decision man, hopefully u r ok.
and nothing major..

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
If i´m not wrong are you taking Mass GH isn´t it? Couldn´t be the LDG instead?

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
I didn't think the pituitary gland actually truly had a negative feedback loop for GH... As far as I know it only leads to what is referred to as a "lazy pituitary" where production is low, but only for about four hours. This is why it's not advised to administer HGH right before bed as most people secrete I think it was something like 1.5-2IUs naturally a couple hours into deep sleep.

Correct me if I'm wrong please!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn't think the pituitary gland actually truly had a negative feedback loop for GH... As far as I know it only leads to what is referred to as a "lazy pituitary" where production is low, but only for about four hours. This is why it's not advised to administer HGH right before bed as most people secrete I think it was something like 1.5-2IUs naturally a couple hours into deep sleep.

I have no idea, but your screen name is awesome lol

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

Somatostatin is the limiting factor in natty GH pulses. Taking somatostatin inhibitors whilst on MK-677 could lead to more GH output.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone have joint or tendon injuries that the MK 677 has healed? Ostarine is capable of this but I'm curious to see if MK can do the same or better

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been on a little over a month and haven't really noticed anything in terms of better joints or anything like that.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Somatostatin is the limiting factor in natty GH pulses. Taking somatostatin inhibitors whilst on MK-677 could lead to more GH output.
What's a somatostatin inhibitor?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
What's a somatostatin inhibitor?
Here's the deal in a nutshell (since I'm on mobile right now):

Somatostatin info:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somatostatin

Essentially, when GH reaches a certain level, the body secretes somatostatin, which in turn, tells the body to stop production of more GH.

A somatostatin inhibitor, inhibits or reduces somatostatin in the body, therefore reducing or eliminating the limiting factor in GH production.

This, in combination with MK-677, may mean a lot more GH.

My favorite (and dirt cheap) somatostatin inhibitors are hup-a and melatonin. I did a whole write-up on hup-a in the new Noot section of the forum called "KB's Guide to the Nootopia: Hup-a"

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here's the deal in a nutshell (since I'm on mobile right now):

Somatostatin info:

Essentially, when GH reaches a certain level, the body secretes somatostatin, which in turn, tells the body to stop production of more GH.

A somatostatin inhibitor, inhibits or reduces somatostatin in the body, therefore reducing or eliminating the limiting factor in GH production.

This, in combination with MK-677, may mean a lot more GH.

My favorite (and dirt cheap) somatostatin inhibitors are hup-a and melatonin. I did a whole write-up on hup-a in the new Noot section of the forum called "KB's Guide to the Nootopia: Hup-a"
Wow even melatonin has that effect? That's nuts. Never knew that

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Wow even melatonin has that effect? That's nuts. Never knew that
Melatonin is the milder of the two I mentioned, but one study I recall showed that 10mg melatonin resulted in doubling GH levels (this was without use of MK-677).

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Melatonin is the milder of the two I mentioned, but one study I recall showed that 10mg melatonin resulted in doubling GH levels (this was without use of MK-677).
Is there any possibility of MK677 causing anxiety? I started it two days before Tren Ace. About a week before that I started getting insomnia, but I'm now having bad anxiety and panic attacks. I haven't slept in 40 hours because I get scared/anxious when falling asleep or just at night in general.

I know Tren is known for this, I have stopped using it. I was just curious if there was any way MK677 could be causing any of it.. I am trying to get rid of anything that could possibly be causing it.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Is there any possibility of MK677 causing anxiety? I started it two days before Tren Ace. About a week before that I started getting insomnia, but I'm now having bad anxiety and panic attacks. I haven't slept in 40 hours because I get scared/anxious when falling asleep or just at night in general.

I know Tren is known for this, I have stopped using it. I was just curious if there was any way MK677 could be causing any of it.. I am trying to get rid of anything that could possibly be causing it.
This was not reported as a side effect in any of the clinical trials I've read and I have not seen any reports of that for MK-677 on the forums.

I wouldn't use hup-a.

It's most likely the Tren though. MK-677 could cause inability to sleep/sleep disruption. For most MK-677 helps with deep sleep, but I have seen a few reports of inability to stay asleep with MK-677.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This was not reported as a side effect in any of the clinical trials I've read and I have not seen any reports of that for MK-677 on the forums.

I wouldn't use hup-a.

It's most likely the Tren though. MK-677 could cause inability to sleep/sleep disruption. For most MK-677 helps with deep sleep, but I have seen a few reports of inability to stay asleep with MK-677.
Yeah Tren is gone from my life for good after these past two days. Lol

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

jake1986

Awards
Im taking a high quality MK product (that I gotta discount on) and plan on running it 4-6 months. It does make me sleep good but ravenously hungry. (up now at 7am making breakfast burritos)

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Tren is gone from my life for good after these past two days. Lol
This is a well known side-effect of Tren. It's possible MK-677 can exaggerate some of the symptoms, but wouldn't cause it.

Take some Singulair (Montelukast) and 80% of the sides with Tren disappear.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is a well known side-effect of Tren. It's possible MK-677 can exaggerate some of the symptoms, but wouldn't cause it.

Take some Singulair (Montelukast) and 80% of the sides with Tren disappear.
Yeah I read Singulair was good, I used to be prescribed it.

I just dropped the Tren completely though.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I read Singulair was good, I used to be prescribed it.

I just dropped the Tren completely though.
Not to make it tren thread , but only few I have seen so far that can tolerate it

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Anyone messing with GH products should own a blood pressure monitor... Edema can do a number on blood pressure. Blood pressure spikes can be linked to chest pain. I'm no doctor but I hear tadalafil lowers blood pressure in small doses ;) but really check your blood pressure regularly (this actually should be a normal routine regardless of what your cycling... Seriously). Don't consume any stimulants (even caffeine) prior to checking as it can elevate it significantly short term.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Anyone have joint or tendon injuries that the MK 677 has healed? Ostarine is capable of this but I'm curious to see if MK can do the same or better
SWIM went from being unable to do any barbell bench movements without shoulder pain in one shoulder to benching more than before he even could before the pain started to occur. He researched a particular GHRP/GHRH protocol. Message me for more info.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Anyone messing with GH products should own a blood pressure monitor... Edema can do a number on blood pressure. Blood pressure spikes can be linked to chest pain. I'm no doctor but I hear tadalafil lowers blood pressure in small doses ;) but really check your blood pressure regularly (this actually should be a normal routine regardless of what your cycling... Seriously). Don't consume any stimulants (even caffeine) prior to checking as it can elevate it significantly short term.
Always smart to keep an eye on BP.

Mine is normally really good, but recently I had an issue where out of nowhere (not even on stims or any supps besides staples), it spiked for like 3-4 weeks for no reason. Up to as high as 162/97.

Had I not known this and took my usual caffeine (or any stim pre workouts on top of that), I may have pushed my diastolic into "medical emergency" type numbers (which is around 110 iirc).

This was without even caffeine. Prior to this I was taking up to 1 gram of caffeine a day and still had low/normal BP.

Five weeks later, I'm almost back to normal BP wise.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Always smart to keep an eye on BP.

Mine is normally really good, but recently I had an issue where out of nowhere (not even on stims or any supps besides staples), it spiked for like 3-4 weeks for no reason. Up to as high as 162/97.

Had I not known this and took my usual caffeine (or any stim pre workouts on top of that), I may have pushed my diastolic into "medical emergency" type numbers (which is around 110 iirc).

This was without even caffeine. Prior to this I was taking up to 1 gram of caffeine a day and still had low/normal BP.

Five weeks later, I'm almost back to normal BP wise.
Weird, were you using orals?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Weird, were you using orals?
Nope. Wasn't using anything other than staples (whey, fish oil, beta alanine, creatine, etc). Non-stim pre's with caff thrown in. Nothing out of the ordinary. Even on up to 1 gram of caff per day my BP was normal/low, then all of a sudden it spiked and stayed high.

It was very odd and I never figured out the cause. I did go to the doc but everything came back ok.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
SWIM went from being unable to do any barbell bench movements without shoulder pain in one shoulder to benching more than before he even could before the pain started to occur. He researched a particular GHRP/GHRH protocol. Message me for more info.
how do you know if this is not only temporary pain killer effects

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is kind of a double edged sword. I've seen people get high readings and obsess and obsess over it and because of the anxiety of seeing those high numbers they get readings that re even worse. Usually because they start to panic right before taking their BP. I've been told by a doctor to not be one of those hyper obsessive blood pressure checkers.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
how do you know if this is not only temporary pain killer effects
Because he discontinued peptide protocol after 8 weeks and trained without pain for 4 weeks off (not on anything else either). Also because growth hormone has nothing that would allow it to function like a "pain killer" but it does have a direct correlation to repair

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
This is kind of a double edged sword. I've seen people get high readings and obsess and obsess over it and because of the anxiety of seeing those high numbers they get readings that re even worse. Usually because they start to panic right before taking their BP. I've been told by a doctor to not be one of those hyper obsessive blood pressure checkers.
Right, this would be what people call "white coat syndrome" more or less. But chances are if you're getting whacky reads and your BP has typically been normal you're either panicking (which you should know is that cause) or you simply using the device incorrectly.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right, this would be what people call "white coat syndrome" more or less. But chances are if you're getting whacky reads and your BP has typically been normal you're either panicking (which you should know is that cause) or you simply using the device incorrectly.
The dreaded moment when your BP cuff reads ERROR ERROR and you think your BP is so high the machine can't read it lol

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Because he discontinued peptide protocol after 8 weeks and trained without pain for 4 weeks off (not on anything else either). Also because growth hormone has nothing that would allow it to function like a "pain killer" but it does have a direct correlation to repair
yes it's true gh has nothing to do with pain killer effects but extra water water retention which is common between mk users can mask the pain when you are on...

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
If Huperzine A half life is ~24 hours, then taking it pre-workout would still benefit when taking MK before bed? I'm trying to nail down a schedule when I start MK in Feb.
Huperzine-A has a half life of 5.5 hours. There are not any estered variants of Huperzine-A.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Huperzine-A has a half life of 5.5 hours. There are not any estered variants of Huperzine-A.
Ahhh, that's a bit different, thanks. I'll try some along with the MK right before bed - hopefully it won't interfere with sleep. I also do ZMA along with some L-Theanine, 5-HTP, and Melatonin.